• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48992 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 06:33 PM

God gave Putin the power and time to finally make or break Russia.

Putin was the one who could have returned Russia to its unique Aryan Tsarist Christian racial, spiritual, moral and cultural roots. Putin was the one who could have revived Russia's unique Holy Rus/Third Rome heritage. Putin could have been 'Prince Michael' to Aryan Christian Rus and 'St George the dragonslayer' to Holy Rus' evil antichrist enemies!

God even sent Putin a unique envoy to help prepare the way for Putin's glorious Aryan Christian Holy Rus resurrection.

Has it all been in vain ?!

Here we are 20 years later... Putin continues to tout an evil multi-racial, multi-religion, multi-cultural globalist version of what once was "Russia"... and Putin continues to glorify the evil perverted antichrist Edomite-jew destroyers of Holy Rus !!

Below are a few quotes from today's Moscow Times article that interested me. Go to link to read entire article.

Putin and the 'Distinct Russian Civilization'

May 25, 2020

" In the closing days of May 2020, at the peak of the coronacrisis and political uncertainty, state-controlled TV decided for reasons known only to itself to air an interview with Vladimir Putin that was filmed back in September 2019.

In Russian political jargon, this is known as "canned goods" or "preserves" and it has become a familiar part of Russia's postmodern political landscape: no one knows exactly when the footage of Putin that appears on the evening news was actually filmed - that day, that week or that month. As you watch the Russian President conversing with a top official on your screen, he might, at that moment, actually be far away on a fishing trip, sitting in a bunker somewhere, in bed with a cold, solving a crossword puzzle or just gazing out the window.

But why did they dust off this particular archival interview now? It records Putin as saying, "Russia is not just a country, but a distinct civilization thanks its rich traditions, multiethnic character and numerous cultures and faiths." For this reason, he argues, Russia must develop modern technologies that will enable this civilization to achieve breakthroughs.

Why did this interview go from passed time to primetime?
Keep in mind that such things do not happen by accident in today's Russia. A non-descript official somewhere doubtless had to grant permission for it to air. So lets try to reconstruct the rationale for this decision. "

" However, it is important to note that even if the average Russian understands that the authorities are "going heavy on the patriotism" and filling the airwaves with empty statements about a "distinct civilization," it does not mean that people basically disagree with that idea.

For far too long this country has cultivated the idea that Russia and the Russian people are "uniquely unique."

" And this psychology, with only rare intervals, has been cultivated in Russia for the last 500 years.

It began when Ivan the Terrible's grandfather married a Byzantine princess and his scribes came up the idea that Russia was the third Rome - implying that the civilizations of Rome itself and of Constantinople as the "second Rome" had collapsed.

At various times and for various objectives, Russia has been "the only Russian Orthodox kingdom" and "the only truly communist country."

The key word here, of course, is "only" in the sense of "unique," "special" and, yes, "unequalled." The Russian authorities have alternately concocted ideas about national character and spirituality, Leninism and "Big Brotherhood." Now, national character and spirituality are back in vogue. Whatever its name, the basic idea has never changed. "

" Russia needs to undergo a national discussion so that it can articulate the deep-seated complexes it has harbored for hundreds of years. But this will happen only after Putin. In this sense, it is a good thing that Putinism is linked to the idea of Russia as a "distinct civilization": maybe the two will one day pass into obscurity together.

The views expressed in opinion pieces do not necessarily reflect the position of The Moscow Times. "

See link for entire article:

https://www.themosco...lization-a70370

#2 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24370 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 07:29 PM

Seems you "Michael" prophecy is not happening...🤔

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48992 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 08:09 PM

Seems you "Michael" prophecy is not happening...🤔

August 1993, I had a unique dream in which a symbolic Cyrus told me a new Tsar would arise in Russia. I took that dream very seriously, I spent years in God-led study of Cyrus' Aryan Persia and Tsarist Russia, God's Third Rome.

August 1999 when I first saw Putin on a TV news video when Yeltsin first appointed Putin PM... I knew Putin was the one foretold in my dream.

Spring 2000, I posted a few weeks on Russia Today's forum calling Putin, Tsar, and was banned.

Fall 2001, I began posting on Pravda's forum calling Putin, Tsar, and was repeatedly ridiculed and attacked... and so it continues to this day.

Synchronistically, in his autobiography Putin said when he visited the Holy Land in 1993 [same year as my dream], he had his baptismal cross blessed at the Lord's Tomb.

Nativity 2012 at the church in which he was secretly baptized, Putin gave an interview in which he associated himself with Michael when he said he was baptized on the feast day of the Archangel Michael and the priest told his mother she could name him Michael. That makes Putin's spiritual name, Michael !

God put Putin in power and while God keeps Putin is still in power, there is still hope !!

#4 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48992 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 08:57 PM

August 1993, I had a unique dream in which a symbolic Cyrus told me a new Tsar would arise in Russia. I took that dream very seriously, I spent years in God-led study of Cyrus' Aryan Persia and Tsarist Russia, God's Third Rome.

Ironically, there is one place in "Mein Kampf" [1st edition] where Hitler mysteriously [prophetically ?] calls Russia, the "Persian Empire" which is "ripe for collapse" because the evil antichrist jews had destroyed the racial and spiritual foundations of Aryan Christian Russia !!

Putin is the ONLY ONE the LAST ONE who could stand up against that final collapse !!

But instead of an Aryan Rus Third Rome Christian Tsar to save Russia... Putin wants to be another Stalin, the final Edomite-jew-bolshevik destroyer !!

#5 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48992 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 09:11 PM

Irony of Putin's Red Army "Victory"

https://engforum.pra...d-army-victory/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru