Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Jews want to beat God to the apocalypse.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24001 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 09:21 PM

They're preparing their own apocalypse,
complete with nukes, pestilences, armies, etc. With their own antichrist in charge.
Because they're not that stupid to know what is written about them in the end time, so they figure if they do it all, then they'll be safe from judgment. See, it all happened already. Welcome to the new world, same as the old.

#2 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 09:57 PM

They're preparing their own apocalypse, 

But RobertD jews will be apocolypsed soon enough

Regards

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48037 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 09:57 PM

That's what evil Edomite Haman tried to do in the parable of Esther which is based on an historic event in ancient Aryan Persia [Esther = Hadassah = Atossa] !!

Evil Edomite Haman cast lots for the opportune time to totally destroy God's Aryan Christ-bearing people.

But at the last minute the King turned against evil Edomite Haman who was hanged on his own gallows he had built for God's people and Haman's entire Edomite tribe was totally destroyed !!

#4 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 10:03 PM

But at the last minute the King turned against evil Edomite Haman

So enlighten humanity Atossa. Where is Christ for you? 

Regards

#5 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48037 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 10:21 PM

Regards

Christ has saved me in every way an Aryan Christian daughter of God can be saved... in this world order and eternity !!.

Christ in me is greater than the evil antichrists who are destined for total destruction! How else could I endure daily the current evil antichrist Babylonian Edomite-jew blasphemy, apostasy and degenerate perversion that now runs amok globally here at the end of the age !

#6 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3450 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 10:47 PM

Fragile

Society is not sustainable and the infrastructure is fragile. A single Carrington level solar storm could bring civilisation down in a horribly catastrophic end. Lord Rothschild and his main acolyte Bill Gates obviously know this. Maybe they think their deadly vaccine is a merciful means of mass euthanasia. They can't realistically distribute cyanide pills. This way everyone willingly lines up for his execution. We don't know what they plan. People will not drop dead instantly. They will instead get sick and society will disintegrate over a generation or two.

#7 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 11:04 PM

Christ in me is greater than the evil antichrists 

Now that's a natural fact.

Regards

#8 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 11:11 PM

A single Carrington level solar storm could bring civilisation down in a horribly catastrophic end. 

Exceptional Marmoset.

You hit several nails on their heads and knocked them off our coffins

I've spent some time studying and doing basic calculations on solar storms and solar flares.

Some astrophysicist say they won't do much..

I feel you are correct.

But with the caveat that I am getting too Egyptian with the Sun god, there is still that pervasiveness of consciousness that may be far more selective than wee know.

Good job again Marmoset.

Regards

#9 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24001 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 11:49 PM

Regards

She should read her Bible sometimes, not just look at the pictures.

#10 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3450 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 06:18 AM

Exceptional Marmoset.

You hit several nails on their heads and knocked them off our coffins

I've spent some time studying and doing basic calculations on solar storms and solar flares.

Some astrophysicist say they won't do much..

I feel you are correct.

But with the caveat that I am getting too Egyptian with the Sun god, there is still that pervasiveness of consciousness that may be far more selective than wee know.

Good job again Marmoset.

Regards

Clarification

I thought I'd add a clarification. Solar flares could not harm pre 19th century man. During the Carrington event in 1857 the telegraph lines were fried but society was not seriously affected. The present dependence on vast electricity grids and the vulnerability of transformers to severe solar storms changed all that. A storm disabled the grid in Quebec in 1989 for several hours and that was one third of the intensity of the Carrington event. A collapse of the grid means nuclear reactors melt down. There are at least 400 functioning reactors world wide. Imagine the water and food shortages before that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru