#41 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 10:47 PM

USC members pictures

I went to the site as I  have before.

I looked at the member's photos and their bio comments.

I can understand why you  are proud to  work with  them.

One question,  does the USC site still operate?

Best regards

#42 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24002 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 11:20 PM

PS5 And do not - forget - your - Sign in anonymously -  u and your golden US Dollar$$ -... Mr. alter/ego/Lee.V.C -...

Join the club...🙂
We're all Evil antichrist Edomite-jew-bolshevik, idiots here.

Edited by RobertD, 30 May 2020 - 11:28 PM.

#43 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24002 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 11:23 PM

USC members pictures:

http://russel.narod.ru/SC.html

There I am, third row from bottom.
Black leather coat. You can see the owner who took the picture only wished the best for me...

Edited by RobertD, 30 May 2020 - 11:29 PM.

#44 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 11:34 PM

There I am, third row from bottom.
Black leather coat. You can see the owner who took the picture only wished the best for me...

Let me guess:

beast.jpg

Looking good!

#45 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25866 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 02:54 AM

btw Helen Mirren is Elena Vasilevna Mironova. Her father and grandfather were Russian military officers.

https://www.youtube....h?v=7p8M3WO11cM

#46 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25866 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 03:01 AM

I went to the site as I  have before.

I looked at the member's photos and their bio comments.

I can understand why you  are proud to  work with  them.

One question,  does the USC site still operate?

Best regards

I gave password-moderation to Igor from Canada - Chornyvolk, he is Petr Veliki in Facebook: https://www.facebook...peter.veliki.52

I know the USC Forum is exist.... somewhere

#47 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25866 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 04:27 AM

I thought a lot about the tragedy of Mikhail Baryshnikov.

Yes, this is a tragedy - he has never been to Russia after his flight to America. My family has not had any contact with him since his flight to America. And he communicates with Russians from Russia only with those who come to America.

Yes, he always says that he is a Russian man, and at the same time he hates everything connected with Russia.

Yes, he repeatedly visited Latvia where he was born and participated in many Russian performances, primarily related to his friend, poet Iosif Brodsky whose anniversary (80 years) Russia celebrated just the other day . (ATOSSA ATTENTION - Brodsky Is Jew !!! Moreover he was born in Leningrad and lived the next street to mine).

Michael said to one American journalist: Father gave me EVERYTHING! He never spoke of his father again.

Baryshnikov's father was a military man, a front-line soldier, Colonel, he continued to serve after the war. If you understand, he was not a simple stupid soldier, but his whole life was - Army and service. He understood that he paid little time to his family, so he gave his whole (large) salary to his wife and asked her to spend the maximum amount of money on Mikhail. He wanted Michail to develop both culturally and physically. For all theatrical premieres in Riga they always had tickets to the best places. When Mikhail decided to take up ballet, at first his father thought that dancing is not serious (dancing is not for men), but nevertheless he did everything for Michael to study.

Mikhail’s father went to Leningrad, contacted my relatives and they all together ensured that Mikhail transferred from the provincial Riga Theater to the Kirov Ballet. The family legend says how my grandfather and Michail's father put on front-line orders and medals and went to high offices to ask the Leningrad Kirov Theater to take Mikhail to themselves. At one time, Mikhail lived in our house and my father showed to him the city, history and museums.

Now we turn to the tragedy ... I think the whole thing is in Milhail's mother and her suicide. All I will say is at the level of rumors and family legends. Mikhail’s mother was always very strange, she behaved strangely, dressed unusually, she never worked — she tried to work in a library, an officer club theater. But she always left. She devoted all her time to Mikhail. He loved her VERY MUCH.

Every summer, Mikhail and his Mom went to her homeland. Once (it was and it is only rumors here) she met her pre-war love there ... This man was captured by the Germans during the war, he joined the Nazis and participated in war crimes against civilians. He received a long term in prison. He was released, returned to his city and met Michail's mother on the street. Nobody knows what happened there next, but she went to Riga to her home (her husband was in military exercises for a hundred miles away), wrote a letter to her husband, a letter to her son (this is an established fact, but nobody still knows the texts of the letters) and committed suicide.

This suicide caused great mental trauma to Michail. Perhaps this is the answer why he does not want to communicate either with his country, or with Russian people in Russia, or with his paternal relatives.
We consider him a traitor.

#48 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25866 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 05:25 AM

Shakti,

we are not talking about some hypothetical scenarios here! Tell me exactly who is right and who is wrong.....you can't! because there is no such thing as right or wrong in human relations/development! I have seen scores of Russian/Polish/Ukrainian emigrants here in Chicagoland area falling time and time again! Some wiser ones asked "what am I doing wrong?" First thing I tell them...forget what you have learned in your "superior" Marxist curriculum school system. If you can't deliver you won't have any success here ! 

You did not wonder why all truckers are emigrants? Hindus, Pakistanis, Russians, Ukrainians? Did they all come to America to work as truckers?
No! They went for a dream, they sold their apartments in their homeland and they have nowhere to return to.

There is such a great thing in Yu-Tube called Chat Roulette (it was invented by one schoolboy from Moscow) and so a Ukrainian trucker gets in touch with Russian via video and starts literally screaming from the cab of his truck: “You Russians are all SHIT, America is a great country!” Soon we (Ukrainians) and the Americans will crush and destroy - YOU, RUSSIA!

But the most interesting thing happens after, - another citizen from Ukraine comes out on the same channel, he is Russian and reveals the whole truth: - I know this Ukrainian man, a trucker who swore here. He works 12-15 hours a day. It's illegal. I can report a violation, but I do not do it because he will be deprived of his license and left without a livelihood, moreover, he can be put in jail for faking the tachometer and working for 12-15 hours and sometimes 18 hours day. Then he talks about the family of this Ukrainian, that he scored loans in 2008, in 2012 all his schemes collapsed and already this year HIS FAMILY LIVES ON THE STREET IN THE TRAILER, and he works 12-15-18 hours to pay off the banks, and he lives in the cab of his truck.

For the most part, emigrants become LOSERS! But they don’t want to admit it and tell us in video messages about how beautiful this America is!

#49 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25866 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 03:20 PM

I always ask myself did Americans have to  fall so low on the intelligence scale?

Still there are some that are brilliant but woe on  those that suppress the intelligence and creativity of others

Best regards

All the time I want to ask one question - Among the intelligentsia there have always been gays, everyone knew it, the Soviet intelligentsia and Comrade Stalin personally knew this. Nobody touched these "intellectuals" if they did not begin to persuade minors to have sex.
Why are gays now made the Banner for Civil Rights?
Did you defeat racism? Have you defeated poverty?

#50 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24002 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 03:48 PM

Let me guess:

beast.jpg

Looking good!

That's me in 99... 🙂.

Edited by RobertD, 31 May 2020 - 03:49 PM.

#51 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24002 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 03:56 PM

That's me today.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20200503_151259.jpg

#52 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 04:04 PM

That's me today.

A warrior that can kick some butt and an intelectual/philosopher.

You have done  well

Regards

Edited by shaktiman, 31 May 2020 - 04:04 PM.

#53 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 04:21 PM

Did they all come to America to work as truckers?

My daughter took some ballet classes from a principal ballet dancer who performed all over the  world.- on Moscow  (Bolshoi performances?) as a principal  with  the Paris ballet, and  so on.

He was Ukrainian but Orthodox.

His wife also a ballerina from Moscow danced all the world over as well. GREAT ballerina. .

They helped my daughter - Russians everyone knows are the best at ballet.

So in  a short time my daughter learned much.

The American ballet instructors and school owners were very jealous of Hanadi. 

They got rid of him and not one of them  could dance or teach better,  not even close. 

He wound up having to drive a truck.

He wore his cross around his neck, keeping his faith  alive.

See how people are? - and so America is not  so great.

I have tried to  rectify this for 40 years.

Not easy at  all.

Regards

#54 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24002 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 05:30 PM

A warrior that can kick some butt and an intelectual/philosopher.

You have done  well

Regards

War is what I do best.
Victory is mine already.
Who has an ear...🙂

#55 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 04:49 AM

Shaktiman,

(…) he left his wife, he left his dog, and then he took advantage American media REQUIRED to return his dog to him. His abandoned wife did not give him the dog. (…)

6be6acac352acd9d15dbcb537929c00c.jpg

BTW I am extremely popular with my Shigul/Lada 2103/1978* on the streets here, it gives more effect than a new Porsche from a sale-salon. Porsches are numerous, and I'm the only one with a thing like this. (!) ;) :) :) People give me likes/thumbs when

they see me in it and this must be some kind of sentiment in them, U know folks.

*3/three and a half year of hard work & collecting of original parts to it, but now it/Zhiguli works fine...

Edited by Alek, 01 June 2020 - 04:57 AM.

#56 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24002 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 12:09 PM

Pics of Shigul/Lada pls...

#57 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 12:42 PM

Pics of Shigul/Lada pls...

4,5 years ago - I posted pics of it/Shigul/Lada - there - and here on engforumpravda.ru, when it/Shigul/Lada was back then a fine base to recovery - but in a tragic condition - in every mechanic aspect.

...- but now these links are dead, and I do not have connection to my old comp. (were these pics still are),

but as soon as I will fix that old comp, I will try to post them in here, Bob.

PS It is something like that in there - my one is kind of yellow/sand colour - but in really top shape - as for its age.

Front+Right.JPG

Rear+Right.JPG

Post by Alek on Sep 7, 2015 at 6:51am

Shigul mój/mine - this is it - it is a wonderful machine - despite it is nearly 40 y.o........

Russian fiat 124...

My 2103 - 1978 - only three years younger than myself........ pics 1) 2) 3) 4) -...

Edited by Alek, 01 June 2020 - 12:47 PM.

#58 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24002 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 03:27 PM

My friend had a fiat 124.
Nice car.

#59 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25866 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 12:41 AM

That is an  honest question Kingranch.

America like other nations are, is unique/

First it is a land of  plenty and  rich

Second it is a land of waste and unapprehensiveness.

These two are a domestic conflict

There is extreme injustice that pretends to be honorable.

Third greed is the major principle  of life

Fourth Ignorance is not combated but rather propagated often as patriotism.

Although one may argue this occurs in every nation, which it does,

America's position on  the geopolitical stage exacerbates all of  this.

Yes it occurs everywhere but to  a top nation it is a glaring fault

Regards  

Very clear.

We were not taught in Soviet times to be “the bearers of some better, ideal Communist idea.”

They said to us: “Just get better.” Become the best in your studies, profession, sports."

And it's true - WE COULD CHOOSE WHICH WE WANT TO BECOME.

#60 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25866 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 12:49 AM

And stop to feed the trolls.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru