• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#101 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13653 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 04:19 PM

The jews are rebuilding their Soviet kingdom worldwide as we speak, how do you like'em chickens?

Lining up for bread...?
The great 5 year plans that never delivered...?
The greatest nation on earth that couldn't feed itself...?
Good old days

We in the US I can speak for because I  live here. I can only see a little of Russia, China, and Canada. 

We in America are in trouble.

Not because of food - for my family, we do well BUT America has lost its "soul" whatever a soul is which I doubt many humans know.

And principles, character, virtue are lost by chasing 99 cents to make a dollar.

Our religion is as fake as a 3 dollar bill. Our communication is based on lies and deceit.

How to change? I don't know but I do know it will change and in the meantime much of the population and resources will be gone.

Best regards

#102 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13653 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 04:30 PM

It’s definitely not the Russians who started the Second Cold War.

True. but I would have started it long ago with the US doing what they did with the USSR collapse.

Putin was so very smart to bide his time.

Bottom line is that the US, israel, turkey and others want Russia's natural wealth and to control  them

You and I both know that won't happen but I don't know if a war will ensue.

America is loaded with corrupt government madmen.  I hope Russia is better than  that.

Russia was lied to by many. I don't appreciate the liars or the wimps

Best regards

#103 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36837 posts

Posted 15 June 2020 - 02:16 AM

America has been under psychological warfare for decades and it is beginning to split into various factions that have no interest in "coming together" for anything.   Our white cultural heritage that linked the population together has been broken and disparaged to the point that a breakup of the US is now a possibility.   African and South American cultures have little interest in traditional American values.   They come here for money, not for freedom.

#104 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48159 posts

Posted 15 June 2020 - 07:23 AM

As Daniel 12 prophecy forewarned us... the power of God's holy people has been totally shattered!

As Daniel 12's NT parallel Rev 12 prophecy forewarned us... the evil antichrist RED Edomite-jew dragon [Gog/Magog] is now making war against the remnant of Aryan Christians!

As God's angel declares in Rev 10... time is up!

It's now or never for an Aryan hero [Michael/Cyrus/Constantine] to stand up in behalf of Aryan Christendom.

#105 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 16 June 2020 - 11:56 AM

Esau was an Aryan

Buahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

Alek on Oct 14, 2008 at 7:45pm

A.H. - ''Mein Kampf'' - Volume One - Chapter XI: Nation and Race -...

"(…)And this nationality he guards as never before. While he seems to overflow with 'enlightenment,' 'progress,' 'freedom,' 'humanity,' etc., he himself practices the severest segregation of his race.

To be sure, he sometimes palms off his women on influential Christians, but as a matter of principle he always keeps his male line pure. He poisons the blood of others, but preserves his own.

The Jew almost never marries a Christian woman; it is the Christian who marries a Jewess.(…)"

2798016-0-377-3000-2000-1000x541-80-0-0-

PS BTW - u are a stunner - Atossa - Vladimirovich is being tempted - again - ...

Edited by Alek, 16 June 2020 - 12:01 PM.

#106 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13653 posts

Posted 16 June 2020 - 04:18 PM

The Jew almost never marries a Christian woman; It is the Christian who marries a Jewess.(…)"

Ain't that the truth.

I married a jewess. We were OK till her father wanted me murdered or become a jew.

The latter wouldn't happen. The murder part - almost did.

In the  process his daughter,  my wife at the time, went insane and wound up in the insane asylum.

And it is to this day why I am at war with kikey.

Regards

#107 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 16 June 2020 - 04:41 PM

Shakti - being almost 45 y.o. now - and experienced - I can recognize a Jew - not only by eyes - not only by hair color - and not only by complexion - but most of all - by skull shape - profile. And after 40 y.o. they are all almost bald. So by en face they are quite easy to recognize by myself too - these sick rats -...

PS Only Christian Jews - can be called - my Bros - the rest are - insidious RATS - that want to kill all us WITHES - whatever - of the -  Northern - or - Southern - kind - ...

#108 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13653 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 10:50 PM

Alek,
Once again you bring up strong points

Indeed,this is all a complex and many layered problem

Regards

#109 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48159 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 12:20 AM

I don't know what Alek thinks he knows.

As I have posted here many times:

Esau was Jacob's fraternal twin brother... both were Aryans.

BUT... Esau sinned = race-mixed = Esau's doomed spawn are mongrels.

God disinherited Esau and Esau's cursed Edomite spawn are destined for total destruction.

#110 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24035 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 01:26 AM

Shakti - being almost 45 y.o. now - and experienced - I can recognize a Jew - not only by eyes - not only by hair color - and not only by complexion - but most of all - by skull shape - profile. And after 40 y.o. they are all almost bald. So by en face they are quite easy to recognize by myself too - these sick rats -...

PS Only Christian Jews - can be called - my Bros - the rest are - insidious RATS - that want to kill all us WITHES - whatever - of the -  Northern - or - Southern - kind - ...

The beak... and the lies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru