Theme© by Fisana

Photo

BIG: Trump Signs Exec Order on Social Media. ‘Unchecked Power’… ’Small Number of Corporations’ Threaten Free Speech Barr: End of Liability Shield… ’th

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Cosssack

Cosssack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59405 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 06:42 AM

Trump Signs Exec Order on Social Media. ‘Unchecked Power’… ’Small Number of Corporations’ Threaten Free Speech
Barr: End of Liability Shield… ’they held themselves out as public forums’

https://www.breitbar...nchecked-power/

Bonus:

“What They Are Doing Is Tantamount to Monopoly” – BREAKING: President Trump Signs Executive Order on Social Media Censorship with Warning to Far Left Tech Giants …UPDATE: Full Transcript

https://www.thegatew...ft-tech-giants/

President Trump told reporters what the social media giants are doing is tantamount to a monopoly.

Via KVIA:

“A small handful of social media monopolies controls a vast portion of all public and private communications in the United States,” he alleged.

“They’ve had unchecked power to censor, restrict, edit, shape, hide, alter, virtually any form of communication between private citizens and large public audiences. ”

Truly Terrible

What next? Freedom of Association, Right to Privacy? That is Crazy! Before we know it, Trump Nationalists will reinstate The US Constitution.   

Cultural Marxist Elites will have to move to…North Korea?  Cuba? Forget China or Russia, they are Ugly Nazi Racists (spent some time over there).

I am calling Venezuelan Consulate right now!

Censorship is Freedom of Speech, Censorship is Human Right! .... SOCIAL MEDIA SAYS

#2 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40106 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 06:03 AM

Let's see what happens All those big tech companies are owned by Jew rats

Capturfee.JPG

#3 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24002 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 08:25 AM

Let's see what happens All those big tech companies are owned by Jew rats

Capturfee.JPG

Now same thing for pharmafia and health care. Get rid of the quacks.

#4 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3459 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 08:58 AM

Does he really have the authority ?

He obeyed Bill Gates' orders not to have RFK jr as an advisor on vaccines.

He obeyed Bill Gates' orders not to end the lockdown by Easter.

#5 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40106 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 05:01 PM

No he doesn't...Trump just says what the Jews order to say....

Trump said he will use the military to force Gates poison vaccines on everyone.....Funny part is that Trump was against mandatory vaccines before he became President...and after he became Jew controlled President we got this....

1Trump.gif

#6 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24002 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 05:38 PM

He obeyed Bill Gates' orders not to have RFK jr as an advisor on vaccines.
He obeyed Bill Gates' orders not to end the lockdown by Easter.

Bill Gates obeyed his orders on telling Trump. Ultimately, the king rules the earth.

#7 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40106 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 05:47 PM

Bill Gates obeyed his orders on telling Trump. Ultimately, the king rules the earth.

There is no king for the people any more, that  shit went out the door 400  years ago...all the kings and Queens take rothschild orders today otherwise they will be suicided if they don't....It is only7 billion of us against these Jew psychopaths that control us by blackmailing, bribing our politicians today...There is no more Kings and queens against the jews...they are long gone

Edited by Mario Milano, 30 May 2020 - 05:48 PM.

#8 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6309 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 07:40 PM

Jew control of all of our? Media  is a BIG ,BIG problem .This needs to end now.

#9 PeterL

PeterL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2106 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 10:17 PM

This is funny. Trump doesn't have the power to change the wtqtus of social media companies. His edict will be tossed out by the Courts quickly, and packing the Supreme Court will speed it up, because defending the immunity of media is a very conservative position.

#10 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24002 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 11:15 PM

There is no king for the people any more, that  shit went out the door 400  years ago...all the kings and Queens take rothschild orders today otherwise they will be suicided if they don't....It is only7 billion of us against these Jew psychopaths that control us by blackmailing, bribing our politicians today...There is no more Kings and queens against the jews...they are long gone

Wrong, Jews have a king, you just don't know about it. That's why they're so effective and organised. And elders of Zion tell you: only a king can fight a king.

#11 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24002 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 11:18 PM

This is funny. Trump doesn't have the power to change the wtqtus of social media companies. His edict will be tossed out by the Courts quickly, and packing the Supreme Court will speed it up, because defending the immunity of media is a very conservative position.

Defending the immunity of media is a very "liberal" position. I guess you don't know that media is 100% jew liberal owned.
PeterL, you're on the wrong planet.

Edited by RobertD, 30 May 2020 - 11:19 PM.

#12 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3459 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 05:22 AM

Wrong, Jews have a king, you just don't know about it. That's why they're so effective and organised. And elders of Zion tell you: only a king can fight a king.

Jacob Rothschild

Jacob Rothschild is King of the Jews. Gates and Soros are his generals. (Hard though to think of the effeminate squeaky voiced Gates as a general).

#13 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24002 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 03:08 PM

Jacob Rothschild

Jacob Rothschild is King of the Jews. Gates and Soros are his generals. (Hard though to think of the effeminate squeaky voiced Gates as a general).

No, he's not, but it's getting closer.
The king, then the Sanhedrin, then the generals, which probly Rothschild are. I don't know who's who and I don't care.

The only thing that matters is how we organise. You need a captain to control and direct operations, otherwise you're all running around in every direction like chickens without a head.

#14 PeterL

PeterL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2106 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 09:17 PM

Defending the immunity of media is a very "liberal" position. I guess you don't know that media is 100% jew liberal owned.
PeterL, you're on the wrong planet.

Oh yes, I am a Classical Liberal, and unlike American pseuto-liberals, I believe that everyone's communication media should be free and open.

Or as the phrase goes: I may hate what you say, but I will defend to my death your right to say it.

#15 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24002 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 10:23 PM

Oh yes, I am a Classical Liberal, and unlike American pseuto-liberals, I believe that everyone's communication media should be free and open.
Or as the phrase goes: I may hate what you say, but I will defend to my death your right to say it.

Of course, that's why you never hear Trump on TV.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru