#1 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14164 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 02:33 PM

No Quiet On The Western Front

By Shaktiman

You'd think that what is purported to be the most prosperous and well educated nation on the face of the earth would be joyful and at peace. Love thy neighbor would prevail and race wars would be out of the question.

But no! There is not peace nor quiet in America the so-called stalwart of justice and reason

2124651-1389846333.jpg?itok=rTHL86kk

Minneapolis police station torched amid George Floyd protest

{Star Tribune/The Associated Press) "Cheering protesters torched a Minneapolis police station Thursday that the department was forced to abandon as three days of violent protests spread to nearby St. Paul and angry demonstrations flared across the U.S over the death of George Floyd, a handcuffed black man who pleaded for air as a white police officer knelt on his neck.

A police spokesperson confirmed late Thursday that staff had evacuated the 3rd Precinct station, the focus of many of the protests, "in the interest of the safety of our personnel" shortly after 10 p.m. Livestream video showed the protesters entering the building, where fire alarms blared and sprinklers ran as blazes were set.

Protesters could be seen setting fire to a Minneapolis Police Department jacket and cheering".

Barbecue time or the Gates of Hell? "There's no peace for the wicked".

(KTLA) Protestors block 101 Freeway, smash patrol car window in downtown L.A.

2065373325-1080pnbcstations.jpg

Los Angeles rioters attack LA police cruiser. Cruisin' for a bruisin'? "

(CNN) "The country was seeing what was happening," says CNN reporter who was arrested live on air"

I hope the Minneapolis or Los Angeles police don't arrest Pravda posters. Will Atossa fight tooth and nail or just Bring down Fire and Brimstone on all the Mongrels?

(Pioneer Press) 7 shot at Louisville (Kentucky) protest over fatal police shooting

Wonder which  shooting?

"LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — At least seven people were shot in Louisville as hundreds of protesters converged on City Hall demanding justice for Breonna Taylor, a black woman who was fatally shot in March by police who broke down her door.

Louisville Metro Police said early Friday that at least one person was in critical condition. “No officers discharged their service weapons,” and all seven shot were civilians, police spokesman Sgt. Lamont Washington wrote in an email to The Associated Press."

b3.jpg

Guess who?

(davisvanguard.org) Protests from Coast to Coast, Anger Boils Over in Minneapolis Leading to One Death

(CBS) Washington —   'President Trump on Friday called protesters in Minneapolis "thugs" and vowed that "when the looting starts, the shooting starts." He tweeted after protesters outraged by the death of a black man in police custody torched a police station  '.

donald-trump-george-floyd-protesters-thu

"The tweet was quickly flagged by Twitter as 'glorifying violence.' "

If these riots and thugery go on  for the summer as they do historically, there will be no quiet on the western or eastern front.and maybe this is the prelude to a new Civil War, a Race War.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube....ed/gkqfpkTTy2w"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

s-l500.jpg

Regards

#2 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14164 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 02:56 PM

In the late 1960s and more so in 1968 during the Democratic National Convention that nominated Hubert Humphrey,.I watched, and walked through and drove through the middle of those riots. Likewise after the assassination of Martin Luther King in 1968. 

I was still a college student and thus I spent time listening to the views and arguments of my classmates and the "Hippies" as well as the views and arguments of the police and military who were my mentors and I trained with.

For the students their downfall was drug use and fanaticism.

For the police and military it was placing duty above reason.

There were tanks in the streets, tear gas, students and hippies being clobbered by police in riot gear. I knew both sides.

Everything was a mess.

Is this returning or maybe worse?

I do not know and have no crystal ball.\

seer.jpg?w=635

Where's Kornak when  I need him?

#3 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24370 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 03:01 PM

I'm cleaning my pistol...
Or should I say "I'm cleaning my glock"...

🤔

Edited by RobertD, 29 May 2020 - 03:03 PM.

#4 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14164 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 03:14 PM

I'm cleaning my pistol...
Or should I say "I'm cleaning my glock"...

I support your efforts at hygiene RobertD and consider you to have a mind of reason and fair play.

I think the fallout from this is beyond that solution at this point.

I think that a separation of the races barring racially mixed couples and children, maybe a separate group as well.as I and many others here have proffered as well.

This is of course a much bigger problem that any politician can handle.

Do we dump this in God's lap?

I don't know that answer either but in any case we must do something and it should be what's right.

The racial divide is far too extreme now

Best regards

#5 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24370 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 05:24 PM

It is man's job to execute justice.
Genesis 9-33

#6 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24370 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 05:35 PM

It's not about race, it's about christians and more importantly, the law.

They're trying hard to make this racial or national in order to kill the truth, which is the first casualty of war.

Witchcraft, blasphemers, murderers are the enemy. And they're the ones hiding behind the veil of treachery. A thin veneer of respectability.

#7 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24370 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 05:39 PM

In america, a lot of blacks are democrats, yet all the big city dumps became so under the democrats. It's right vs left.

More christians are republicans than democrats. I side with the right because there's only two sides.

#8 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14164 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 07:04 PM

BREAKING:

(NBC) " Ex-officer who knelt on George Floyd's neck charged with murder"

The former Minneapolis police officer shown on video putting his knee on the neck ofGeorge Floyd was arrested on Friday, authorities said.

Derek Chauvin, who was fired on Tuesday along with three other officers involved in the detainment of Floyd, was taken into custody Friday and faces charges of 3rd-degree murder and manslaughter, Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman announced.

Floyd pleaded "I can't breathe," as Chauvin kneeled on Floyd's neck for around eight minutes on Monday night, in an arrest that was videotaped by bystanders. The police department initially said Floyd "physically resisted" the officers and that he died after "suffering medical distress."

Freeman said he anticipated more charges to come, possibly against some of the other three officers.

“The investigation is ongoing," Freeman said, "We felt it was appropriate to focus on the most dangerous perpetrator. This case has moved with extraordinary speed.”

Just 24 hours earlier, Freeman had said the case still needed more investigation.

But by Friday, Freeman said enough evidence had been gathered.

"All of that has come together and we felt, in our professional judgement, it was time to charge," Freeman told reporters.

The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension and the FBI are both investigating Floyd’s death."

MORE AT:

https://www.yahoo.co...-173454594.html

DEVELOPING STORY - MORE TO COME

GXAFWUTBQVHRNHQ3ACZINJXFEY.jpg

Minneapolis mayor claims Minneapolis and St. Paul "are on fire"

#9 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14164 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 07:06 PM

It is man's job to execute justice.
Genesis 9-33 

My belief as well, BUT man has become very unjust evidenced by greed, corruption, bribery, and graft

Regards

#10 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14164 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 07:07 PM

It's not about race, it's about christians and more importantly, the law.

Amen.

#11 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14164 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 07:10 PM

In america, a lot of blacks are democrats, yet all the big city dumps became so under the democrats. It's right vs left.
More christians are republicans than democrats. I side with the right because there's only two sides. 

I also tend to be Conservative - small government, Christian family values, virtue, just principle.

Lately I see the right as well as the left not being honorable to the ideals

Regards

#12 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24370 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 07:23 PM

My belief as well, BUT man has become very unjust evidenced by greed, corruption, bribery, and graft

Regards

Not all men are cut to be judges, some are for common use, some for special service. We all serve different purposes.

#13 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24370 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 07:27 PM

I also tend to be Conservative - small government, Christian family values, virtue, just principle.

Lately I see the right as well as the left not being honorable to the ideals

Regards

The left likes to infiltrate the right and defend its corruption from "the other side". It also likes to keep the water muddy, to confuse the naive public. But rest assured that even tho the leadership is corrupt, the majority on the right is stalwart honest. While the majority on the left is devious.

#14 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14164 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 07:44 PM

The left likes to infiltrate the right and defend its corruption from "the other side". It also likes to keep the water muddy, to confuse the naive public. But rest assured that even tho the leadership is corrupt, the majority on the right is stalwart honest. While the majority on the left is devious. 

Well put RobertD and I have seen how the left operates as well as lived it. It is their modus operandi. But the political right is not  pristine.either and they will  change their stripes and turn  coat if it is in  their  personal  interest.

Regards 

#15 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14164 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 07:56 PM

The Minneapolis cops 25 years ago were very courteous and principled  with me.

What happened?

Minneapolis had a large black population including  Somalis.

When  cops went into  these neighborhoods they hated it as they were often cursed and  pelted with  rocks and sticks.

They told me many accounts of their treatment in those housing projects.

I went  into  their  neighborhoods and never encountered a problem unlike the blacks in Chicago.

As the story unfolds more will be clearer.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube....ed/upB_fAwbT10"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A  Mau Mau war song - did this influence the  DA?  Were the police afaid. Did the mayor think they'd burn down the whole  town?

Regards

#16 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14164 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 08:04 PM

Killer Mike Urges ‘Black People and People of Color’ to Embrace Second Amendment in New Op-Ed

Killer Mike has long been a proponent of the second amendment, especially with regard to minority gun ownership. He took things a step further in an op-ed he wrote for Colorlines.

The Run the Jewels rapper encouraged African-Americans and people of color to “to take seriously their Second Amendment rights” after the murder of Georgia jogger Ahmaud Arbery.

“I put this statement out because the police cannot always get to you on time, and the world is not a just place. I also released these remarks because we cannot assume that everyone who wears a police uniform is just and fair,” he wrote.

Kill Whitey? I've heard that before behind pseudo legal rhetoric

Regards

Regards

#17 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24370 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 08:27 PM

Well put RobertD and I have seen how the left operates as well as lived it. It is their modus operandi. But the political right is not  pristine.either and they will  change their stripes and turn  coat if it is in  their  personal  interest.

Regards 

The right is not perfect, just better.

#18 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14164 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 08:51 PM

The right is not perfect, just better. 

What can I say?

:clap:

#19 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24370 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 01:28 AM

What can I say?

:clap:

Thank you sir.
😔

#20 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4141 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 09:16 AM

Ingenious

This is great ingenuity on the part of Organised Jewry. All that lack of social distancing will be used to explain second waves. The national guard will enter the cities and protests against the lockdown will be prevented. The lockdown will be extended. Vaccines will be forced on everyone. All this was undoubtedly planned by the Elders of Zion before the fake pandemic was unleashed. Grim. Very grim.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru