Oh beautiful, for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties,
Above the fruited plain,

America, America,
God shed a curse on thee,
You're  damned and rude, without brotherhood,
From sea to shining sea.

(Huff Post) "Republican group rips Trump supporters' use of confederate 'treason' flag"

Ed Matzoh always writes Huffington articles bashing whites and Christians.

(CHANGE.ORG) LABEL BLACK LIVES MATTER A HATE GROUP!

"Police have been murdered by blm (Black Lives Matter) followers and even a youtube video was made by a woman condoning violence and death to non black citizens and police officers. as was with the kkk, By labeling black lives matter a hate group, they will be monitored and restricted as to their actions and will be charged with a hate crime for their actions."

EmCoamyTTxduVaI-800x450-noPad.jpg?152772

America's accursed future?
What hath God wrought?
Patriotic Americans? Attacking white police

(The Hill) Trump taken to underground bunker during White House protests: reports

President Trump was moved to the White House's underground bunker Friday evening as protesters clashed with police and Secret Service agents outside, according to multiple reports.

The New York Times on Sunday reported that the president was taken to the bunker as demonstrators pulled metal barricades away from the White House gates Friday evening. According to CNN, he remained there for about an hour before returning to his residence.

It was not clear if first lady Melania Trump and their son Barron accompanied him.

hitler-braun.jpg?resize=284%2C300&ssl=1

Guess who else hid in Trump's Bunker?  

Of course Atossa was there, too

White House officials  did not immediately respond to requests for comment, while the Secret Service declined citing operational concerns.

The president slammed Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser (D) in a tweet Sunday morning following the protest, accusing her of not allowing D.C. police to assist Secret Service agents."

Looks lkike the jewish groups and lobbyists want all black cops. They have a beef with white America and thus serves the interests of US jews and israel. But then  again, Trump claims to be the jewish Messiah and king of israel.

This insanity is the greater curse.

Americans are not in their right minds being black or white.

Now given the manifold  mechanisms that has led America to this position in Time and Space, (Shaktiman's Destiny Vectors) please recall Shaktiman's curses on America for what it has done and what it  is doing. From  my mouth  to God's ear was the prayer.

It came true,  again. No? Just look around you.

This is far from over regardless of Atossa's sodomite trilobites inaneness .

elvira-2.JPG

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube....ed/4YlTUDnsWMo"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4590366e2158efe9e07418b086f8355d.jpg

Regards

#2 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 02:33 PM

RA-8_Trigrams_Earlier_Heaven.jpg

#3 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 02:43 PM

Downtown D.C. burns after another night of protests and provocation near the White House

June 1, 2020 - Yahoo News

"WASHINGTON — The capital was awash with anger and pain as tear gas blew along the streets and rubber bullets flew Sunday night and into the early hours of Monday morning. Protesters clashed with law enforcement for the third straight evening outside the White House, and numerous businesses were vandalized by rioters defying a citywide curfew. Flames and smoke rose into the night, and officials and journalists struggled to understand who exactly was responsible for the worst of the damage. "

"Protesters gathered throughout Sunday in Lafayette Park, which is across the street from the White House and has been a focal point of the demonstrations that began here Friday evening. During that first night, protesters breached barricades in front of the White House leading to hours of clashes with the Secret Service, which eventually cleared the park using pepper spray and reinforcements from the U.S. Park Police. The situation reportedly led security officials to move President Trump into a secure bunker. On Saturday, the park was fully barricaded by Secret Service, Park Police and National Guard troops. Barred from the area, the protesters swept through downtown, where they vandalized local businesses by breaking windows, spraying graffiti and lighting fires. "

Too bad Shaktiman was disrespected so much. My math/physics overcame a lot of traditionla delusions.

Thus those who so choose may abide in that delusional state as Shaktiman  departs.

How lugubrious.

#4 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 02:45 PM

1*oC1wQeImbqzcfO3jixK2oQ.jpeg

The Lunatic Einstein.

Seriously he did some good work, but no cigar

#5 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 02:48 PM

Remember when Mrs. Shaktiman posted a few things here on the Forum

She got cancelled because some lunatic here though she was me.

She hasn't written here now in years.

Too bad. She is very intelligent.

She sent me the following today:

Subject: Horrifying stories of what is going on

A deaf man in NORTH CAROLINA who was SHOT AND KILLED by a Police Officer
https://www.nydailyn...ticle-1.2764759 
A Child who was at a protest in Seatle after being MACED by the Police
Injuries from rubber bullets, targeting journalists with no cause
Pushing down an old man walking down a sidewalk??? 
I can't even find articles showing how many young people are getting severe face injuries from rubber bullets, is there nowhere else that the police can shoot? Are they trying to blind people??? 

This is all so incredibly upsetting. 

#6 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 02:59 PM

Trump can be brilliant is some aspects - but too unconscious to understand - what the Jewish menace really is.

And F'OFF USC - I'm for the resurrection of THE WHITE USA - but only under condition that real Christianity - goes first.

Not like that in there when I read 5 y.o. - they send me e.book for emigrants in which it is said - that the USA is no longer based on a religion or race, but on some kind unidentified Hope… That's All -...

#7 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 03:10 PM

I'm for the resurrection of THE WHITE USA - but only under condition that real Christianity - goes first.

I share that view Alek..Right nwe "white" America is dead from the neck and up.

What a tragedy.

#8 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 03:13 PM

they send me e.book for emigrants in which it is said - that the USA is no longer based on a religion or race, but on some kind unidentified Hope… That's All -...

They're nuts.

BTW, even higher mathematics/physics here is now mostly goofy.

The Elon Musk sttuff, orbit? NASA is too full of itself. Not so great with today's engineering and technology.

Regards 

#9 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 03:27 PM

"One dead in Louisville after police and National Guard 'return fire' on crowd"
NBC News•  

June 1, 2020

"A man was shot dead in Louisville after police officers and the Kentucky National Guard “returned fire” while clearing a large crowd early Monday.

Louisville Metro Police Chief Steve Conrad said in a statement that at around 12:15 a.m. his officers and the National Guard were sent to a parking lot to break up a crowd.

“Officers and soldiers began to clear the lot and at some point were shot at,” Conrad said in a statement. “Both LMPD and National Guard members returned fire, we have one man dead at scene”

Conrad did not specify who fired the fatal shot, and authorities have not released information about the victim."

AN Army against one guy?

I had it happen to me as well. Helicopter gun ships, SWAT teams, Sheriff's deputies with shotguns,. police with automatic weapons and more.

They all had their  guns pointed at my head.

FBI? They were there to protect the Clinton  ghlobal drug trafficking.

Who say it's not true? then FkU and in front of my daughter.you did this. 4 years old.  The police were assholes.

Bill Barr, it's gonna get worse. You'll have to arrest God  with the jew lawyers and judges. Good luck dummy

Regards

#10 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 03:29 PM

Bill Barr I know you read my stuff so give the Mrs. the benefit money your jew boys stole.

#11 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 06:22 PM

"Omaha Bar Owner Held in Shooting of Black Protester Has History of Gun Arrests"
The Daily Beast June 1, 2020 

"The Omaha bar owner suspected of killing a black protester this weekend has been arrested several times in the past, including for gun offenses, public records show.

Jake Gardner, 38, was reportedly in custody but had not been charged in connection with the fatal shooting of James Scurlock, 22, in a confrontation outside his nightspots, The Hive and The Gatsby.

The Saturday night shooting took place as the Nebraska city was engulfed in chaos amid nationwide demonstrations against police brutality sparked by the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

An ex-Marine and self-described Libertarian, Gardner has been arrested on criminal charges at least four times, the state’s public records portal shows.

Black Protester Shot to Death Outside Omaha Bar

In 2013, police picked him up on assault and battery charges, and also hit him with a count of failing to tell an officer he had a concealed handgun. The gun charge was dismissed in a plea deal that saw him pay $200 in fines."

So far I can't find any white cops killed by black protesters.

Should we all protest?

Once that happens, look out! The gloves are off.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube....ed/WMOYhApOa7c"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#12 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 06:59 PM

The president advises local police how to  handle protests.

(Military.com

June 1, 2020) 

"President Trump lashed out at state governors Monday, saying that those who did not mass arrest protesters “for long periods of time” would end up looking like “a bunch of jerks.” 

You have to dominate. If you don’t dominate—you’re wasting your time,” Trump said on a private conference call with governors and national security officials. “They’re going to run over you, you’re going to look like a bunch of jerks.”

The president, who is hunkered down in the White House (or in the fraidy cat bunker) , added during the call that local officials have to put protestors and looters in prison “for long periods of time” in order to assert control amid nationwide protests over the death of George Floyd. "

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube....ed/qoXDzsuqXFg"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That'll teach 'en not to protest!

#13 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47968 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 07:03 PM

AMERICA has become globalist Edomite-jew/nwo BABYLON !!

America, a FORMER moral Aryan Christian nation who has allowed herself to be perverted and mongrelized into an antichrist, baby-murdering, sodomite-mongering, multi-racial, multi-religion, multi-cultural Edomite-jew-bolshevik abomination... no longer knows the identity of the Biblical GOD who judges and punishes her !!

https://engforum.pra...10#entry2800669

See how the faithful city has become a harlot!

Listen, O heavens, and give ear, O earth,
for the LORD has spoken:

I have raised children and brought them up,
but they have rebelled against Me.

The ox knows its owner,
and the donkey its masters manger,
but Israel does not know;
My people do not understand.

Alas, O sinful nation,
a people laden with iniquity,
a brood of evildoers,
children of depravity!

They have forsaken the LORD;
they have despised the Holy One of Israel
and turned their backs on Him.

Why do you want more beatings?
Why do you keep rebelling?
Your head has a massive wound,
and your whole heart is afflicted.

Your land is desolate;
your cities are burned with fire.

Foreigners devour your fields before you -
a desolation demolished by strangers.

Unless the LORD of Hosts
had left us a few survivors,
we would have become like Sodom,
we would have resembled Gomorrah.

Isaiah 1

Edited by Atossa, 01 June 2020 - 07:14 PM.

#14 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 07:05 PM

PS:

Eastwood makes it look so easy.

Maybe it's comedy?

#15 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 07:08 PM

America, a FORMER moral Aryan Christian nation who has allowed herself to be perverted and mongrelized into an antichrist, baby-murdering, sodomite-mongering, multi-racial, multi-religion, multi-cultural Edomite-jew-bolshevik abomination... no longer knows the identity of the Biblical GOD who judges and punishes her !!

I don't  know anyone, or  at least hardly anyone including myself, that disagrees with  that, It is not easy for most to understand.

Regards

#16 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47968 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 07:28 PM

I don't know anyone, or at least hardly anyone including myself, that disagrees with that, It is not easy for most to understand.

As the Bible says... faith without works is DEAD! [James 2:17]

Knowing is not enough... they must ACT to correct their blasphemy, evil and perversion.

Both Putin and Trump claim to be Christians. Yet neither of them speak out, stand up and ACT against the Edomite-jew/nwo's antichrist blasphemy, vile perversion, race-mixing, baby-killing and sodomite-mongering that is "legal" in their totally secular HARLOT Babylonian countries !!

A POX on BOTH their state houses !!

Edited by Atossa, 01 June 2020 - 07:33 PM.

#17 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 08:28 PM

Knowing is not enough... they must ACT to correct their blasphemy, evil and perversion.

Indeed and I concur.

Both Putin and Trump claim to be Christians. Yet neither of them speak out, stand up and ACT against the Edomite-jew/nwo's antichrist blasphemy, vile perversion, race-mixing, baby-killing and sodomite-mongering that is "legal" in their totally secular HARLOT Babylonian countries !!

True, but the antiChrists control the retarded minds of the hoi polloi who only pay lip service to THE Christ 

A POX on BOTH their state houses !!

It's there now and will only get worse.

Regards

#18 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3969 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 01:12 AM

What is happening now was coming out in prophecies from 20 years ago. This is just the start. The objective is to burn the witchcraft and satanism out of the nation. Until that is accomplished the fires will only get worse. According to those same prophecies, while the nation is distracted by its internal problems, there will be an external invasion as well. Full all out war, nukes will be used at the start.

#19 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47968 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 01:19 AM

What is happening now was coming out in prophecies from 20 years ago. This is just the start. The objective is to burn the witchcraft and satanism out of the nation. Until that is accomplished the fires will only get worse. According to those same prophecies, while the nation is distracted by its internal problems, there will be an external invasion as well. Full all out war, nukes will be used at the start.

The ongoing internal problems is part of a "foreign invasion" that has been happening since Edomite-jew-bolsheviks won WW2 !!

#20 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13645 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 12:49 PM

(Reuters

June 1, 2020) 

Five police shot during U.S. protests, Trump says he could bring in military

"WASHINGTON/MINNEAPOLIS (Reuters) - At least five U.S. police were hit by gunfire during violent protests over the death of a black man in police custody, police and media said, hours after President Donald Trump said he would deploy the military if unrest does not stop.

Trump deepened outrage on Monday by posing at a church clutching a bible after law enforcement officers used teargas and rubber bullets to clear the way for him to walk there after he made his remarks in the White House Rose Garden".

tagreuters.com2020binary_LYNXMPEG510KK-V

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru