Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Racial protests against police now happening in Paris, FRANCE!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48992 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 07:47 PM

Here we go!

FOX TV news just reported police firing tear gas !

Paris: Tear gas fired at protest against police violence

8 mins ago · PARIS (AP) Thousands of French protesters defied a virus-related police ban and rallied Tuesday against racial injustice... "

https://www.bradento...le243191426.htm

Calls in Paris for protest over George Floyd, Adama Traore

Paris, June 1

" In France, family and friends of a French black man who died shortly after he was arrested by police in 2016 have called for a protest on Tuesday which will also pay homage to George Floyd.

The circumstances of the death of Adama Traore, a French 24-old-man of Malian origin, are still under investigation by justice authorities.

Calls for Tuesdays protest in front of the Paris court come after some medical experts last week attributed the death to a cardiac problem, the latest in a series of conflicting medical assessments.

French police claimed Traore died of a heart attack due to pre-existing medical condition. His family said he died from asphyxiation from police tactics.

In a video message published on social media, Traores sister Assa Traore calls for protesters to express their indignation at a time when the world, when France is outraged by the death of George Floyd.

She said they had the same words, their last words: I cant breathe, I cant breathe."

She denounced the latest medical experts report as racist and untrue.

The family wants the officers in charge of Traores arrest to go on trial. AP "

https://www.tribunei...ma-traore-92933

See related topic:

https://engforum.pra...-and-get-stuff/

#2 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14164 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 11:11 PM

Here we go!
FOX TV news just reported police firing tear gas !

To what end?

It is made to sound that all blacks are good and all white cops are bad.

Ridiculous

It is obvious that the races or should I say species will not get along and eventually squabble.

Even within a race there can  be in fighting.

You are witnessing the pouring out from the "Angel of Death" and nations may fall.

Regards

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48992 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 01:01 AM

Races should live separately... in their own homelands... directly ruled by their own kind.

The main example of a huge evil perverted multi-racial, multi-religion, multi-cultural empire is ancient Babylon... which is why "Babylon" was chosen as the Biblical symbol of the end of the age evil perverted antichrist global empire!

When Cyrus conquered ancient Babylon, he returned Babylon's diverse captives back to their native lands and restored their individual racial, religious, cultural identities and placed governors from their own people to rule over them [governors loyal to Cyrus who was King of kings!] This is why Cyrus is also symbolically present in the book of Revelation!

#4 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24370 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 01:06 AM

The locusts have the destroyer for king.

#5 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48992 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 01:16 AM

The locusts have the destroyer for king.

The locust king is Gog = Edomite-jews !!

Gog is the king of the locust army per Amos 7:1 as translated from the Greek Septuagint.

Thus has the Lord God shewed me;
and, behold, a swarm of locusts
coming from the east; and, behold,
one caterpillar, king Gog.

Amos 7:1 = translation from the Greek Septuagint

https://www.biblestu...x/amos/7-1.html

Gog is also the name used instead of Agag in Numbers 24:7 as translated from the Greek Septuagint. Agag was king of the Edomite Amalekites who God commanded King Saul to totally destroy. When Saul disobeyed and didn't destroy ALL the Amalekites, God took the kingdom from Saul and gave it to David after Saul was murdered by an Edomite! Agag was the ancestor of the evil villain Haman in the parable of Esther [Esther = Hadassah = Atossa]

The locust army in Joel is the same as the locust army in Rev 9... and according to Amos 7:1, the locust king is Gog... which also makes "Abaddon/Apollyon" the locust king in Rev 9, Gog !!

The Rev 9 locust army comes from the bottomless pit and has a king over them called "Abaddon/Apollyon" which means Destroyer [Gog, the Protocols' king of the antichrist Edomite-jews.]

In Rev 20, "satan" [which means adversary]... our adversary = Edomite-jews... are restrained in the bottomless pit for the symbolic thousand years that God's people reign with Christ [the Aryan European Christian church age which has ended.] After that thousand years, "satan"... Edomite-jews... are released from the bottomless pit [just like the locusts are released in Rev 9] to gather Gog/Magog's global mongrel horde [Gog/Magog's locust army] against the "camp of the saints." [Rev 20:7-9.]

Gog/Magog's global horde invasion into the lands of God's Aryan Christ-bearing people [Ezekiel 38/39 and Rev 20.]... the swarming, devouring, destroying locust army invasion into the land of God's people [Joel & Rev 9] is the locust king, Gog, last attempt to totally destroy the last remnant of Aryan European Christendom which Rev 20 calls, "the camp of the saints" !!

#6 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6586 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 01:19 AM

Let them burn down the cities and the country then let them starve to death.

#7 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6586 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 01:27 AM

All the plans of these Communist Jews are coming to a head now.We will see where this goes.

#8 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48992 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 07:20 AM

Paris police brutality protest turns violent

02 Jun 2020

" Several thousand people defied a coronavirus-related ban on protests to pay homage to George Floyd and Adama Traore, a French Black man who died in police custody.

Tear gas choked Paris streets as riot police faced off with protesters setting fires amid growing global outrage over Floyd's death in the United States, racial injustice and heavy-handed police tactics around the world. "

https://www.aljazeer...2195209447.html

#9 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24370 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 07:30 AM

Amos 7;1

This is what the Sovereign LORD showed me: He was preparing swarms of locusts after the king's share had been harvested and just as the late crops were coming up.

Atrossa can't read.

https://biblehub.com...ar/amos/7-1.htm

Edited by RobertD, 03 June 2020 - 07:35 AM.

#10 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48992 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 07:32 AM

Thousands around the world protest

(CNN)- Protesters have marched in the US for six consecutive nights over the death of George Floyd at the hands of a police officer. Their anger over the killing of the unarmed black man has now spread worldwide.
Over the weekend demonstrators gathered in London, Berlin and Auckland, among other cities, to protest against police brutality in solidarity with the US crowds.

Britain

In London, protesters rallied in Trafalgar Square on Sunday morning, in defiance of Britain's lockdown rules which prohibit large gatherings.

Some participants marched to the US embassy in the capital's Nine Elms area.

On Monday, the Metropolitan Police said six people were arrested at a protest after they failed to "comply with police instructions.

Germany

Crowds gathered in Berlin in front of the US embassy on Saturday and Sunday. Participants wore face masks and carried signs declaring "Black lives matter" and "Justice can't wait".

People attend a rally against racism in front of the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin on Sunday, May 31.

France

Activists wearing black clothing and face masks took a knee and held up signs reading "I can't breathe," "We are all George Floyd" and "Racism chokes us" in Paris on Monday.

Denmark

Chants of "no justice, no peace" were heard In the streets of Copenhagen on Sunday, as protesters marched over Floyd's death. Some rallied outside the Danish capital's US embassy.

People protest during a Black Lives Matter demonstration in front of the US Embassy in Copenhagen, Denmark, on Sunday, May 31

Italy

In Milan, crowds held a flashmob near the city's US consulate on Thursday.

A flash mob gathers outside the American consulate in Milan, Italy on Thursday, May 28.

Syria

Syrian artists Aziz Asmar and Anis Hamdoun created a mural depicting George Floyd in the town of Binnish, in Syria's northwestern Idlib province, on Monday.

Brazil

People protested outside the Guanabara Palace, the home of the state government, in Rio de Janeiro on Sunday, while in Sao Paulo, some brought signs showing solidarity with the US protests to an existing demonstration against President Jair Bolsonaro.

Mexico

Portraits of Floyd were hung on the fence outside the US embassy in Mexico City, alongside flowers, candles and signs reading "Racism kills, here, there, and all over the world."

Ireland

Demonstrators streamed down the streets of Dublin's city center on Monday, chanting "I can't breathe," while a smaller protest was held in the suburb of Blanchardstown.

"People in Ireland are seeing what's happening and we are just as angry and frustrated," marcher Anna Herevin told CNN. "The protest was a show of solidarity with our friends in the US but also a united stand against endemic racism, which is a global threat."

New Zealand

Protests over Floyd's killing were held in multiple locations across New Zealand on Monday. Thousands held demonstrations and vigils in cities including Auckland and Christchurch, while crowds braved the rain to hold a vigil in Wellington.

Protestors march down Queen Street in Auckland, New Zealand on Monday, June 1.

Canada

Several protests were also held in Canada during the weekend, as crowds rallied against alleged police brutality.

On Saturday, demonstrators in Toronto chanted slogans associated with the Back Lives Matter movement.

And on Sunday, thousands gathered in Vancouver in a show of solidarity with US protesters.

Protesters chanting slogans during a rally in Toronto on Saturday, May 30.

Thousands of people gather for a peaceful demonstration to protest against racism in Vancouver on Sunday, May 31.

Poland

Residents in Krakow, Poland, gathered at the city's US consulate on Sunday evening. Some lit candles in a tribute to Floyd.

Australia

A large group gathered in Perth's Central Business District (CBD) on Monday to hold a Black Lives Matter protest.

As well as expressing solidarity with US protesters, those gathered were also demonstrating against the treatment of minority and indigenous groups in Australia.

More info and photos at link

https://www.cnn.com/...intl/index.html

#11 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48992 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 07:37 AM

Amos 7;1

This is what the Sovereign LORD showed me: He was preparing swarms of locusts after the king's share had been harvested and just as the late crops were coming up.

Atrossa can't read.

YOU are the one who can't read !!

I doubt you have ever heard of the "Septuagint" !!

https://www.biblestudytools.com/lxx/

The locust king is Gog = Edomite-jews !!

Gog is the king of the locust army per Amos 7:1 as translated from the Greek Septuagint.

Thus has the Lord God shewed me;
and, behold, a swarm of locusts
coming from the east; and, behold,
one caterpillar, king Gog.

Amos 7:1 = translation from the Greek Septuagint

https://www.biblestu...x/amos/7-1.html

Edited by Atossa, 03 June 2020 - 07:48 AM.

#12 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48992 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 07:59 AM

Interesting LXX Amos 7:1 calls Gog a "caterpillar" !!

Caterpillars morph into something entirely different !!

#13 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6586 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 10:19 AM

Still waiting for News from China ,Japan ,Africa where there is no Blacks .What about South Africa ??Russia ?Eastern Europe ,Is Poland on fire ?

#14 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24370 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 02:37 PM

The original Aramaic Hebrew version of which there are 20,000 copies does not mention Gog, which your one perversion has, and no other, it was added to the original text.

#15 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48992 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 07:02 PM

Not only does Amos 7:1 in the Greek Septuagint refer to a king of the locust [Gog]... Revelation 9 also refers to a king of the locusts [Abaddon/Apollyon = destroyer.] This is not surprising considering the Greek Septuagint was widely used during the time of Christ.

#16 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48992 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 07:54 PM

Wow! Synchronicity !

RobertD may have meant it for evil... but God meant it for good!

You should already be aware of my numerous posts here over the years about the book of Esther [Esther = Hadassah = Atossa] and how Esther is actually a parable of the end of the age based on historical events in ancient Aryan Persia during the time of Atossa/Darius the Great and how Esther's villain Haman [Agagite] is an Edomite and symbolizes antichrist Edomite-jews !

While doing an internet search just now to find more info on an obscure manuscript reference to Haman as a "Gogite" in Esther 3:1 and Esther 9:24... my search brought up this webpage commentary [I've never seen before] that contains interesting related information. Ironically, the title of this "Kayser commentary" is "The Battle of Gog and Magog Fulfilled in Esther"! While I have not yet thoroughly studied this webpage... I highly doubt he has my specific related historical Persian information or knows about the evil Edomite-jews. And obviously he doesn't know Esther is a parable of end of the age events. But nevertheless, GOD sent me to this webpage, so there is something here for me to glean and I will pay attention [which is more than RobertD does !!]

https://kaysercommen...ttle of Ezek.md

Edited by Atossa, 03 June 2020 - 07:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru