• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48430 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 05:45 AM

Damn the evil antichrist Edomite-jew/nwo abominations to HELL !!

Swastikas today, Crosses tomorrow !!

I can't wait until Hitler and ALL his glorious Third Reich Aryan Christian warriors are resurrected !!

Veterans Affairs to remove Nazi headstones in Texas, Utah

June 3, 2020

SAN ANTONIO (AP) The process to remove grave headstones of German prisoners of war that display swastikas and markings related to the Nazi regime at cemeteries in Texas and Utah will begin later this month, Veterans Affairs announced.

The VA said Monday in a statement that it has decided to replace the headstones on gravesites of three German POWs. Two are located at Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery in San Antonio, Texas, and one is at Fort Douglas Post Cemetery in Salt Lake City, Utah."

One of the headstones shows that a prisoner was awarded the Iron Cross, a German military decoration for valor. The other two show a modified Iron Cross, which depicts a swastika within a cross. Also carved on two headstones is the inscription, "He died far from his home for the Führer, people and fatherland."

The VA said it doesn't have unilateral authority to remove the headstones because they're in cemeteries protected by the National Historic Preservation Act. Later this month, the agency will follow that law to seek guidance from stakeholders on how to replace the headstones with historically accurate markers that don't show the Nazi swastika and German text."

more at link

https://apnews.com/b...86113b5e036d674

Edited by Atossa, 03 June 2020 - 05:46 AM.

#2 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48430 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 06:03 AM

One of the headstones shows that a prisoner was awarded the Iron Cross, a German military decoration for valor. The other two show a modified Iron Cross, which depicts a swastika within a cross. Also carved on two headstones is the inscription, "He died far from his home for the Führer, people and fatherland."

These three fallen German Third Reich heroes are worth more
than all the Edomite-jew/nwo "victors" combined !!

The two white headstones are in Texas
the gray headstone is in Utah.

42PPFOAGGRDQRG3DDJMIVFB73A.jpg

28342824-8315497-image-a-5_1589375417130

28342828-8315497-Fort_Sam_Houston_Nation

PUVMU5ILMJA7HFCA2NU56YRIGQ.jpg

Edited by Atossa, 03 June 2020 - 06:19 AM.

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48430 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 06:34 AM

God's synchronistic timing ?!

The evil antichrist Babylonian Edomite-jew/nwo seeks to take down these three innocent stones... while the evil antichrist Babylonian Edomite-jew/nwo is being taken down !!

Dare to dream !!

#4 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48430 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 04:54 PM

https://engforum.pra...18#entry2801598

https://engforum.pra...y/#entry2801552

#5 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40514 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 05:27 PM

But they are not going to remove the biggest clown show ever?...Washington needs new puppets...these dickheads are worn out and looks stupid now

29367300-8398481-House_Speaker_Nancy_Pel

Edited by Mario Milano, 10 June 2020 - 05:29 PM.

#6 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48430 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 05:41 PM

Mario, I saw that disgusting Edomite-jew/nwo black circus live on TV !!

#7 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40514 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 05:47 PM

Mario, I saw that disgusting Edomite-jew/nwo black circus live on TV !!

That was so effing ridiculous...They got on their Knees to worship a black criminal.... (Nadler couldn't even kneel because he so fucking fat)...When the Kneeling was over Pelosi couldn't even get back on her feet and some one had to help drag her back up....

That was the most retarded shit I have ever seen

There are going to be so many memes about these retarded demonrats about to hit that I almost feel sorry for those kneeling morons...But I don't

Edited by Mario Milano, 10 June 2020 - 05:51 PM.

#8 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48430 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 06:54 PM

That was so effing ridiculous...They got on their Knees to worship a black criminal.... (Nadler couldn't even kneel because he so fucking fat)...When the Kneeling was over Pelosi couldn't even get back on her feet and some one had to help drag her back up....

That was the most retarded shit I have ever seen

There are going to be so many memes about these retarded demonrats about to hit that I almost feel sorry for those kneeling morons...But I don't

Here are disgusting photos:

http://www.google.co...VciBT0Q_AUIBigC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru