Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Richard Nixon Parodied in Caricature - He Wanted to Prosecute the JFK Conspiracy

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MartinTimothy

MartinTimothy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 03:43 AM

J-Dean.jpg
Richard Nixon and John Dean in the Oval Office of the White House , March 21, 1973.

In 1970 President Richard Nixon brought Justice Dept. lawyer John Dean into the White House to "clean up the mess" of the Watergate burglary of which he knew nothing, Dean's disloyalty toward Nixon identified him as the most vile actor in the entire drama, he was to go thru the available evidence, identify the White House ppl responsible and recommend their sacking thence prosecution.

3-Tramps-LHO.jpg

Instead of doing that he hopped onto the play dumb bandwagon and left Nixon to stew in his own juices .. had John Dean fulfilled his obligation to Richard Nixon the entire JFK assassination conspiracy which Nixon called the "Bay of Pigs," would inevitably have come tumbling down, insofar as lead Watergate burglar E Howard Hunt also took part in the assassination.

It seems very likely RN was "under the gun" of his Chief of Staff HR "Bob" Haldeman, who is alleged to have in company with Watergate conspirator G Gordon Liddy, murdered Police Officer JD Tippit in Dallas at around 1:08 pm Nov. 22, 1963, in a crime blamed on Lee Harvey Oswald.

Despite photographs and film show LHO standing in the doorway of the TSBD when the shots were fired at President Kennedy at 12:30pm the same day, and show him still in the doorway when the Three Tramps were marched by hours later.

Richard-Nixon-in-Caricature.jpg
NewsDay: History Repeats, Nov. 08, 2019.

#2 MartinTimothy

MartinTimothy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 09:32 PM

WM-Buckley-2.jpg
Firing Line, With Host William F Buckley.

longtime "Firing Line" television host William F Buckley was "Umbrella Man" who signaled the shooters on the Grassy Knoll all systems were go, his accomplice was Corsican assassin Lucien Sarti.

#3 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24169 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 04:15 AM

WM-Buckley-2.jpg
Firing Line, With Host William F Buckley.

Jackie fired the head shot.

#4 MartinTimothy

MartinTimothy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 01:27 AM

Jackie fired the head shot.

Greer.jpg

jfkshootingvf2.gif
The Assassination of John F Kennedy.

As the limousine emerged from behind the freeway sign the driver William Greer turned and looked over his right shoulder, he turned back and while holding the steering wheel with his left hand retrieved something from under the dash with his right hand, transferring the object to his left hand and turning back around to look at the President, he brought his left hand around his body and aimed and fired at John Kennedy’s head.

We are in the business of hanging every member of the JFK conspiracy, the primary assassins no less than the media lobby and the legions of dogs who perpetuate bs after the fact, so you will be brought into court on the capital charge of being an active member of the post assassination conspiracy, where after it will be up to a jury whether you live or die I for one would want to see you hanged.

Edited by MartinTimothy, 01 July 2020 - 02:50 AM.

#5 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13780 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 02:28 PM

the legions of dogs who perpetuate bs after the fact, so you will be brought into court on the capital charge of being an active member of the post assassination conspiracy

I'm with  you Martin Timothy but you  and i BOTH KNOW US JUDGES ARE ON  THE TAKE - MONEY, FAVORS, POLITICS, ETC.

Besides, very few  people know the fACTS BEYOND THE VIDEO.

oUR OWN GUYS DID IT AND  UNDER PRESSURE FROM MANY FOREIGN PLAYERS AS WELL.

Johnny WAS A "MOB  BOY" AFTER JOE AND ROSE'S example.

My Dad,  though we were poor,  knew the WHOLE family but I got the info. Even  Acardo aqnd  Giancana didn't know  it  all and very few FBI and CIA I scum knew except the one's directly involved.

See why so many want to shut me up?

Right now the FBI and I, including any back-up I may have are ready to kill each  other.   

I know  more about those treasonous slimeballs than they do.

Since I moved here to NC they  tried to shmooze me. Then to assassinate me AND my family. Don't be naive they do those things and read ALL my posts as well.

What toilet scum the FBI,  DOJ, and CIA and DEA are and  thinking I was dirty like them!

Regards

#6 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24169 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 01:16 PM

Greer.jpg

jfkshootingvf2.gif
The Assassination of John F Kennedy.

We are in the business of hanging every member of the JFK conspiracy, the primary assassins no less than the media lobby and the legions of dogs who perpetuate bs after the fact, so you will be brought into court on the capital charge of being an active member of the post assassination conspiracy, where after it will be up to a jury whether you live or die I for one would want to see you hanged.

They put a black line at the bottom bcz you clearly see her hand recoil.

And you can see the driver clearly knows she's gonna shoot him. Who's in on the action, and who's a patsy.

Edited by RobertD, 02 July 2020 - 01:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru