#1 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40078 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 05:20 PM

FAKE Covid Gets Exposed in Brazil

So is the October Surprise, which usually comes every four years, right before the national elections, already up and running?

Now that the Corona-Covid 19 hysteria is slowly dying, the fifth columnists that run pAntifa are trying to scam Covid into version 2.0, so their thugs can wear masks and terrorize people without fear of being ID'd.

How conveinent that this Covid psyop happens when pAntifa thugs are terrorizing Americans. A pAntifa terrorist can walk around wearing a mask and fit right in.

That won't work in Brazil, where their prez exposed the Corona chan Commies:

EMPTY COFFINS – EMPTY HOSPITAL – Brazilian MPs Expose Biggest Covid-19 Hoax Known to Date

Members of the Brazilian parliament decided to confirm suspicions and break into a hospital that claimed to have 5,000 infected & 200 deaths from COVID-19, and found that the hospital had grossly over-represented the cases and its claims. There was in fact not a single person, they report, and the hospital was entirely empty and was obviously still under construction.

Acting on a tip that something was going wrong at this hospital, five members of the Brazil parliament went to hospitals under encouragement by president Bolsonaro to break in & check to see the number of patients there.

This hospital was not even finished, but claiming it was treating 5000 people with COVID-19 while 200 were already dead. Officials broke in to check the claims and found the hospital is an absolute mess, not finished, and no patients.

What was more shocking still was the decision to open the coffins supposedly awaiting transport to be buried, of coronavirus victims. Opening the coffins, the MP’s were shocked, but not surprised, when they were found to be empty.

Wonder who's behind this massive psyops?

Corona2.jpg

Corona6.jpg

After Supporting pAntifa/BLM Rioters, Jews In L.A. Cheer As ‘Racist’ Police Arrive To Protect Their Neighborhoods

666Choke.JPG
Israeli forces trained cops in ‘restraint techniques’ at Minneapolis conference

Officers from the U.S. police force responsible for the killing of George Floyd received training in restraint techniques and anti-terror tactics from Israeli law enforcement officers. Floyd’s death in custody on Memorial Day, the latest in a succession of police killings of African Americans, has sparked continuing protests in U.S. cities.

At least 100 Minnesota police officers attended a 2012 conference hosted by Israel’s Chicago consulate, the second time such an event had been held. 
There, they learned the violent techniques used by Israeli forces as they terrorize the occupied Palestinian territories under the guise of security operations. The so-called counterterrorism training conference in Minneapolis was jointly hosted by the FBI.

What would Americans do without our friend and ally always stabbing Americans in the back?

CoronaJew.JPG
Israeli Scientists Claim It’s ‘Pure Luck’ They Were Already Working On A COVID-19 Vaccine Prior To The Outbreak

“Let’s call it pure luck,” he said. “We decided to choose coronavirus as a model for our system just as a proof of concept for our technology.”

https://careandwashi...-in-brazil.html

Edited by Mario Milano, 29 June 2020 - 05:23 PM.

#2 Owl2

Owl2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 06:51 PM

For a people being such a tiny fraction of the earths population the Jews are sure dispraportionatly involved in almost everything that makes money and controls the planet. Nothing big happens in the world it seems where eventually some Jews names dont become involved in some way.

#3 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3438 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 10:53 PM

Very Important

This is vitally important. If only more politicians and officials had the integrity and the guts to confront the Jewish establishment.

I was supposed to have a holiday in Brazil in August. I probably never will go.

#4 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3438 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 11:11 PM

Some more information on this

https://www.fort-rus...-known-to-date/

#5 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3438 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 11:26 PM

Another article and many links

https://steemit.com/...ffins-in-brazil

#6 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40078 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 03:39 AM

Masks Speak -- of CIA torture - Lockdown and Social Distancing are Dangerous to Our Health

"Boy-In-Protective-Mask-Isolated-at-Home-

CIA Torture Technique

Many in the truth community are pleading with those who've put themselves into positions of authority or who have been placed in positions of authority by "the powers that shouldn't be"--to ease up on the torture techniques disguised as "health measures" during this fraud Plandemic/Scamdemic.  Instead of listening to reason, the perpZ have doubled down.  Even in the past week the hideous torture of making healthy people wear heavy, oxygen-depleting facemasks for hours at a time has become even more rigorously enforced.  At this moment, The Toronto city council is debating whether to force all citizens to wear masks indoors in public spaces.  This, while the statistics on the "Covid-19" show that deaths have dropped dramatically and "cases" are dependent on how much testing is being done.  I.e., "the more testing, the more cases"...which is a form of fraud in and of itself.

Here's an important article and video from The Truthseeker where the history of "social distancing" is revealed to be rooted in the CIA experiments on human torture of "enemies of the state".  Please read the concluding paragraphs of this long discussion and I will have final thoughts to follow:

Children Have 0.00% Chance of Dying from COVID

But are Harmed for Life by Social Distancing, Which has its Roots in CIA Torture techniques

We are Currently Undergoing the Single Largest Planetary-wide Social Experiment ever Conducted on Human Beings

"...And now, to wrap this letter up:  we are currently undergoing the single largest planetary-wide social experiment ever conducted on human beings.  Social distancing is social isolation.

It is a well-documented war-time technique deployed for the better part of the last century by the CIA against our worst enemies.  For the victims who have endured social isolation – to a man and to a woman – they experience it as torture:  a torture so inhumane that they refuse to endorse its use against even their own enemies.  Id; see also, New Yorker article which described a prisoner who was confined to solitary for 8 years who – upon his release and finding out his State Prison Director had been jailed – stated he would let the Prison Director “out of solitary” as he wouldn’t wish that social isolation on anyone… “not even him.”

Moreover, a plethora of studies show that social distancing and isolation can be fatal, and when not fatal, are yet still a fate from which people do not EVER fully recover.  The brain is irretrievably structurally altered, and the part that is most vulnerable and necessary to learning – not only in children but in ourselves – is gutted beyond repair.

I implore you to take heed of these studies.  And as educators yourselves, who are not doubt familiar with genocides and atrocities of yesteryear, I also implore you to not simply accept suggestions – or even orders – which are unconstitutional.

I do much work in countries where War Crimes Tribunals are active, and with lawyers who prosecute crimes against humanity, and I tell you true:  it is no defense to have taken part in even a minor human rights violation, and then attempt to justify one’s actions later on down the line with the pablum that one was “required to do so” by virtue of one’s post, one’s title, one’s uniform, or one’s orders.

I further implore you to reject – out of hand and without exception – any suggestions that would force TUSD children to have classrooms requiring large distances of physical space between students, to have schedules that would reduce attendance by 20% or 50% on a rotating basis, that would seek to carve up the student body so that only ½ or 1/3 were present at any given time, that would enforce mask wearing (a separate issue, which medical studies I won’t cite here), and I would ask you to reject as well any plans that would prohibit recess and outdoor breaks or sunlight, or physical education.

Such plans are neither required nor even logically related to containment of a virus that is less fatal that SARS, MERS and the flu, and whose mortality rate for children is non-existent.  Yet more striking, such plans will make children (or anyone) less physically healthy through immuno-suppression secondary to social isolation and lack of physical activity/sunlight.  Yet further, such plans infringe on many constitutional rights – not to mention literally tearing at the very fibers of the minds of the children whose future you hold in your hands.

I recognize that I have given you an abundance of legal, scientific, and medical information.  I did this because I firmly believe that people make better decisions when they have the relevant facts at hand.  And I did this because – at base – I know what the end of the road looks like, for those who embark on even the tiniest violations of civil liberties, with the best of intentions.  I would not wish the things I have seen in Cambodia, in Africa, in speaking to survivors of social isolation, of war, of human rights atrocities – I would not wish these ends on my worst enemy.

Because these people?  These people … do not EVER recover:  it is a harm from which there is NO ROAD BACK.

You are the guardians of our children’s minds, their hearts, their very humanity.  My child – and yours – they are not rhesus monkeys.  They are not hostages in Lebanon.  They are not POWs in Hanoi.
But if we do not do the right thing here?  They will be.

With more warmth, love and prayers than I could ever convey in words,

Leigh Dundas, Esq."

Greencrow says: Wouldn't you just know that the CIA was at the bottom of all this social experimenting, brainwashing and torture hiding behind the lie of Public Health?  The worst aspects of the torture are reserved for the sentients--who are forced to watch helplessly as it grows, morphs and evolves from week to week, rising out of the swamp like a monster from a Sci-fi horror movie.  Knowing that the entire world-wide crisis is predicated on lies--in the initial UK Modelling, lies in the hospital diagnosis ("Cash for Covid" diagnoses) of patients.  Lies predicated on falsified death certificates...and lies about the medical efficacy of wearing face masks...just to mention a few of the hundreds of lies that are balanced--like a house of cards--holding up the entire False Flag [yes, folks, it IS yet another False Flag] structure.

And, sadly, just like all the other False Flags we've been forced to watch over my lifetime...this one will also never be revealed as such to the sheeple.  No.  They steadily march, one by one, six feet apart and masked...up the circular slaughter-house ramp to the mandatory, digital ID vaccination chamber at the top.

http://greencrowasth...s.blogspot.com/

Edited by Mario Milano, 01 July 2020 - 03:40 AM.

#7 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40078 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 03:54 AM

Why are they trying to force  people to wear face masks when they know it makes no difference for the coronahoax

2020%2Blike%2Bdumb%2Bfkn%2Bsheep.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru