#1 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48529 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 04:44 AM

Coronavirus: 'I'm all for masks,' says Trump in change of tone

02 July 2020

" US President Donald Trump, long opposed to wearing a face covering in public, says he is "all for masks" and they make him look like the Lone Ranger...

... Speaking to Fox Business Network on Wednesday, Mr Trump said: "I'm all for masks."

When asked whether he would wear one, the president said: "If I were in a tight situation with people I would, absolutely." He added that people have seen him wearing one before.

Mr Trump said he would have "no problem" with wearing a mask publicly and that he "sort of liked" how he looked with one on, likening himself to the Lone Ranger, a fictional masked hero who with his Native American friend, Tonto, fought outlaws in the American Old West.

more at links

https://www.bbc.com/...canada-53258792

https://www.foxbusin...e-ranger-in-one

https://www.cnn.com/...2020/index.html

#2 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48529 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 05:02 AM

The Lone Ranger's mask only covered the area around his eyes.

the-lone-ranger-tv-series-aa43ab7b-2b33-

#3 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3710 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 10:17 AM

Never Fails to Disappoint

Drumpf is Jewish and never fails to disappoint.

#4 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24169 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 01:12 PM

When politicians get zapped, they quickly fall in line.
You people don't have a clue what I'm talking about.

#5 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13780 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 02:19 PM

When politicians get zapped, they quickly fall in line.
You people don't have a clue what I'm talking about. 

Yes Marmoset upon further examination Trump  even looks more and more jewlike and he certainly acts jewishly bigly time.

Yes RobertD I know what you mean.

I am not in political office but as I gained more and more recognition years ago, the Jewons tried to "zap" me and while I am in  court working on busting open their scams and rackets It is life and death.

Thus, Trump is chicken shit. No guts and eventually kikey will turn on him as Trump turns on and betrays everyone.

Regard

#6 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24169 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 02:38 PM

Yes Marmoset upon further examination Trump  even looks more and more jewlike and he certainly acts jewishly bigly time.

Yes RobertD I know what you mean.

I am not in political office but as I gained more and more recognition years ago, the Jewons tried to "zap" me and while I am in  court working on busting open their scams and rackets It is life and death.

Thus, Trump is chicken shit. No guts and eventually kikey will turn on him as Trump turns on and betrays everyone.

Regard

I'd love trump to organize the right to overthrow the Jews while pretending to follow their dictates. These treacherous bastards need some of their own medicine.

#7 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13780 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 04:34 PM

I'd love trump to organize the right to overthrow the Jews while pretending to follow their dictates. These treacherous bastards need some of their own medicine

Possible.

I  hope you're right and I'm wrong, BUT like the Clintons Trump as many others do made it personal.

He suplied Zero  bakup  when  I needed it and then  denied knowing anythin,  Very Clinton like

They are the same mob out  of NY, Chicago, Florida,  and Vegas.

Racketeers and thugs.

Trump may have been  in  trouble

Those frame ups are a heavy duty "Zap" BUT there are other "mobs" in town besides kikey.

They will line the  road  with xxxx bodies in time.  "Accident",:"medical" etc. The Clintons  did

not  invent that stuff They all got badges and judges in  their pockets.

Clintons  and the  kikeettes are hiding out  and/or protected by many armed guards.

I know their style well

Regards

#8 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24169 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 05:33 PM

The left and the right live on different planets.

#9 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48529 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 05:49 PM

I'd love trump to organize the right to overthrow the Jews while pretending to follow their dictates. These treacherous bastards need some of their own medicine.

Hello ?!

That has been MY dream for Putin to be another Cyrus and Trump to be his "Governor of Gutium." The 'Gov' was Babylon's appointed governor of Gutium who had secretly defected to Cyrus, then secretly led Cyrus' troops in the historically famous stealth conquest of ancient Babylon. When the Gov and Cyrus' troops first entered Babylon, they pretended to be Babylonians as they made their way through Babylon's city streets to take the palace/citadel [in America-Babylon that would be the White House in Washington DC.] When Cyrus made his 'white horse' triumphant entry into Babylon... according to the ancient Cyrus Cylinder found in the ruins of ancient Babylon and now in the British museum, the people of Babylon rejoiced that Cyrus had won because the evildoers who had been oppressing them had been overthrown.

As for Putin being God's righteous anointed King Cyrus... Putin constantly glorifying evil antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks would also have to be a psy-op ruse !

I know... this is quite a fairy tale! But any good way out of the current evil antichrist globalist Edomite-jew reality would seem like a wonderful fairy tale !!

#10 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48529 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 09:20 PM

As I have also previously posted here... according to the ancient Greek historian Xenophon, when Cyrus first conquered the city of Babylon by stealth, Babylonians were told to stay inside their homes or they might be killed while Cyrus' troops were busy securing the rest of the city... and the empire!

That reminds me of global coronavirus lockdowns.

#11 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40679 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 07:21 AM

VIRUS%2BMASKS%2B%252816%2529.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru