Theme© by Fisana

Photo

ARMED MILITIA GROUPS ARE SURGING ACROSS THE NATION AND COPS ARE JOINING THEM!!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Cosssack

Cosssack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59509 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 03:12 PM

ARMED MILITIA GROUPS ARE SURGING ACROSS THE NATION AND COPS ARE JOINING THEM!!

AMERICA’S EXURBS ARE PREPARING FOR CIVIL WAR AND HERE’S WHAT IT COULD LOOK LIKE!!!

https://youtu.be/DwYqyIlqpxI

#2 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17064 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 03:31 PM

And the militia of Congress is far better armed. And Congress is a key part of the problem.

That the man in the video said, "Right Wing Militia"  and shows how little he knows and how wrong he is.

Edited by Ivan88, 12 July 2020 - 03:33 PM.

#3 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17064 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 04:29 PM

Most Judges across America are corrupt, vicious and cruel.... see Veterans Today, RESORING AMERICAN FREEDOM:VT CALLS FOR MASS ARREST OF CORRUPT JUDGES

I'd post the address, but Internet Explorer won't allow it.

And my other Browser won't allow posts on Pravda...... OPERA is it's name.

#4 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40679 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 05:18 PM

Most Judges across America are corrupt, vicious and cruel.... 

And Blackmailed pedos videoed diddling kids by Mossad's Epstein...Not only diddling kids but being involved in killing kids for the Jews satanic rituals...and adrenochrome

Edited by Mario Milano, 12 July 2020 - 05:20 PM.

#5 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24169 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 06:26 PM

All it takes for evil to win
is for good men to do nothing...🙂

#6 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40679 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 06:36 PM

All it takes for evil to win
is for good men to do nothing...

Problem now is that cops are dis arming people that can defend themselves against Jew funded Bolshevik terrorists BLM/Antifa.....Cops are on the terrorists side

Rifle Seized from St. Louis Couple Who Defended Home with Guns https://www.breitbar...home-with-guns/

#7 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48529 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 09:15 PM

And the militia of Congress is far better armed. And Congress is a key part of the problem.

That the man in the video said, "Right Wing Militia" and shows how little he knows and how wrong he is.

After WW2, the US military was the first US institution the US government began race-mixing, perverting and destroying !!

Today the US military is now filled with foreigners, nonwhites, antichrists, sodomites, women and rapists [who are now raping male and female fellow soldiers!]... and all of them are now undergoing "anti-racist sensitivity training" to further teach them to hate and destroy "Christian White racist" enemies !!

#8 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17064 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 10:17 PM

Good observation, Atossa. 

Soon all those patriot militias will be completely out gunned, and they probably already are.

During the early 1960's President Kenedy was bombing Katanga and helping the UN soldiers to invade.

Later, I talked to a man who had resisted the UN invasion. He said that they often rounded up UN soldiers,

put them in a hut and blew it up.

The American people are about to experience some of the invasion situations they thought were so wonderful

for other nations.

#9 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48529 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 10:57 PM

Good observation, Atossa.

Soon all those patriot militias will be completely out gunned, and they probably already are.

During the early 1960's President Kenedy was bombing Katanga and helping the UN soldiers to invade.

Later, I talked to a man who had resisted the UN invasion. He said that they often rounded up UN soldiers, put them in a hut and blew it up.

The American people are about to experience some of the invasion situations they thought were so wonderful for other nations.

Not just foreign countries... it also happened here !

My Confederate forefathers suffered Yankee invasion, conquest and over a decade of post-civil war draconian Yankee military occupation and rule!!

Then a century later... presidents Eisenhower and Kennedy sent ARMED federal troops to destroy the US White Southern homeland by FORCING social race-mixing at the point of bayonets !!

#10 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6420 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 11:43 PM

Do you trust the  Cops?

#11 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48529 posts

Posted 13 July 2020 - 12:12 AM

Do you trust the Cops?

As I posted on another topic...

Through the years, when I actively protested in front of abortion clinics... ironically, police were there protecting the baby-killers !!

During the state-decreed horrible dehydration/starvation murder of Terri Schiavo, police stood guard to prevent family and friends from giving her water or even to moisten her lips during the 13 days of her inhumane agonizing murder !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru