Theme© by Fisana

Photo

US warned coronavirus will last 2 more years and force 'American way of life to change'

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24534 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 06:59 PM

Who knows if these pre-treated swabs don't contain pathogens designed to make you sick?

I bet you 90% of people tested are gonna come up with a virulent strain of flu...🤔

You just cant trust these sickoes with anything.

#22 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42138 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 07:10 PM

Who knows if these pre-treated swabs don't contain pathogens designed to make you sick?

I bet you 90% of people tested are gonna come up with a virulent strain of flu...

You just cant trust these sickoes with anything.

well these tests already prove that Paw Paws test positive to covid so we all know these tests are bullshit and prefabricated that people test positive even if they don't have it.....

What kind of "deadly" pandemic has a 99.9% recovery rate?...It is just the fucking common cold and the Jew media make out this is a pandemic..There would be no pandemic if people just throw out their TV's

VIRUS%2B%25281%2529.png

#23 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49384 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 09:11 PM

What else?....They have got the sheep demanding and screaming for a Bill Gates poison vaccine to be hurried up for the most un deadliest pandemic in history....

Jew TV has turned humanity stupid

TV, the "JEW boobtube" [as it used to be called]... is a major post-WW2 tool used by the evil perverted antichrist Edomite-jew/nwo to blaspheme Christ and pervert and destroy God's Aryan European Christ-bearing people !

Today, TV is being filled with evil end of the age "days of Noah" race-mixing and "days of Lot" sodomites !!

The internet is the latest tool used by the evil perverted antichrist Edomite-jews to destroy Aryan European Christians worldwide!

Edited by Atossa, 27 July 2020 - 09:12 PM.

#24 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11567 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 07:41 PM

Ironically, Asterix has been cryptically posting about a "two year" wait... wait for what exactly, he doesn't reveal.

Two years until Asterix is admitted into a mental asylum.

#25 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42138 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 07:47 PM

Two years until Asterix is admitted into a mental asylum.

Asterix has been posting on here for about ten years...I have only ever read one post of hers about 8 years ago and never read another one ever since...I have no Idea and do not want to know what she is on about...Asterix is like the annoying ad on Jewtube...but we are lucky here on Pravda that we are not forced to watch it...We can if we want..Unlike Jewtube that shoves shit ads down your throat

#26 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49384 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 07:51 PM

Asterix has been posting on here for about ten years...I have only ever read one post of hers about 8 years ago and never read another one ever since...I have no Idea and do not want to know what she is on about...Asterix is like the annoying ad on Jewtube...but we are lucky here on Pravda that we are not forced to watch it...We can if we want..Unlike Jewtube that shoves shit ads down your throat

If Asterix is female she's a lesbian.

#27 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37428 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 12:53 AM

If Asterix is female she's a lesbian.

and declared lesbian too

I am old but not lesbian

tragedy how nicely our generation grew up

with great optimism, anxiety and enthousiasm to learn and achieve

but also great spirits and humor

only to see 45 years later

this mysery with viruses and US bonds collapse

great scene from the enigmatic Passolini

the king was a woman pretending she is man

and meets at the end the boy who bought her as sclave a few years before

right, only women like songs like these

Edited by Asterix, 29 July 2020 - 01:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru