from Shaktiman

Regards

#2 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13765 posts

Posted 13 July 2020 - 12:52 PM

So many little fagot fruitcakes and poofs in the media and journalism.

How about  here?

<iframe width="789" height="444" src="https://www.youtube....ed/BuAD_sQUgpw"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh what power the giftie gi'e us

Sneakiness and dishonesty are of no avail

.tp-man-boobs-guide.jpg

Regards

#3 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13765 posts

Posted 14 July 2020 - 01:04 PM

And so  why would anyone wish to disrupt the Kremlin and Russian Federation's relationship with  Shaktiman?

No government has the  right to interfere.

In my case, I too am free to befriend whomever and whatever nation  I feel comfortable with.

I feel very strongly that Russia has helped the world.

They do not have to like Shaktiman but maybe they do.

Here is a reply I received on the Yahoo Forum, which is mainly controlled by jews as are many other forums jew propaganda outlets.

It seems this furtive behavior is prevalent on Yahoo and here on Pravda. Agree or not, T is an excellent and knowledgeable writer. But, so far Russia and China are both my friends. Good!

T15 hours ago T's reply to me:

"Stan’s response speaks volumes of the ignorance of the left and the masters of their democratic leaders they blindly serve. Bounties on heads have been around for years, it’s not new, and if the clueless and mindless left cult members would actually stop and think (which we know is impossible) they would listen to experience and educate themselves, especially in today’s world of the web. I’m not a fan of Trump, by any means, but the left is so brutally unaware of reality that it’s scary at so many levels. Drinking the left Koolaid is not an option. Naturally, they’ll deny it, you don’t know, what you don’t know. 

You see Democrats reacting as if bounties on US military personnel is something new and revolutionary, it’s absolutely amazing. What rock do they crawl out from? Case and point.

Carlos Hathcock, nicknamed ‘Lông Trung du Kich’ (‘White Feather Sniper’) Hatcock has one of the most impressive mission records of any sniper in the Marine corps. Lets forget about the dozens of shooting championships he won, during the Vietnam war he amassed 93 confirmed kills. The Vietnam army put a $30,000 bounty on his life for killing so many of their men. Rewards put on U.S. snipers by the NVA (North Vietnamese Army) typically amounted to….say $8.

Reality is this has been going on forever. Don’t be a fool, Russia is not your friend, China is your friend, and you can bet the US media is not your friend."

Looks like I am creating a stir here in the U.S.

So why is a rainbow jew fagot playing gurlie on this site? Neither Russia or Shaktiman are amused by that. A few others pop into mind. 

Regards

You ain't a seen nothing yet!

Wanna be faggo, waggo, and jaggo here on planet earth? Go ahead and see where it gets y'all.

The video below describes some semblance of normalcy and order in our very imperfect world.

The rainbow pervs cooked themselves. 

<iframe width="1263" height="720" src="https://www.youtube....ed/NLixKqe3V0U"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

christian-street-preacher-stepping-on-ra

Edited by shaktiman, 14 July 2020 - 01:08 PM.

#4 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24160 posts

Posted 14 July 2020 - 05:41 PM

We must be ready to stop the mass vaccassinations.

Looks like their vaccines fit perfectly the locust stings they're planning to administer everyone...🤔
Looks like they're gonna be the first ones to get it.

#5 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13765 posts

Posted 14 July 2020 - 07:40 PM

We must be ready to stop the mass vaccassinations.

Mrs. Shaktiman and Shaktigirl are refusing to take any vaccine.

Of course I go along with my family.

Much of this will depend on numbers that are no doubt false.

I must still consider that, virus or not, there is always the biochem agent factor which is not a virus.

Surely ciorona does't act like one and to me, it more resembles an airborne poison.

Even  Fauci confesses in all his experience he has not seen any virus like this "virus"..

I note that the  politicians are blowing it out their ass.

Regards

#6 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24160 posts

Posted 14 July 2020 - 10:03 PM

There is no virus, it's all a scam.
Nothing to worry about.

#7 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13765 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 06:47 PM

There is no virus, it's all a scam.
Nothing to worry about. 

The confusion, the lies, the unrepresentative claims of scientific data and promotion of pseudo science have laid bare the ignorance and lack of virtue in Americans.

Maybe a necessary revelation but also a curse on the nation.

On the street one can see the economic devastation as political hatred burns out of control. 

The so called virus pales by comparison.

Regards

#8 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13765 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 12:39 PM

Rumble With Corona:

USA Today: "FORT MYERS, Fla. – The Florida Department of Health in its daily report lists multiple laboratories throughout the state – many of them small testing sites – with 100% positivity rates, but Southwest Florida's dominant hospital system said Wednesday it is incorrect to say 100% of their labs are positive.

The Lee Health hospital system is reporting that its laboratory testing of potential COVID-19 cases has shown an overall positivity rate of about 18%, despite the state report showing that all people coming in for testing at some of its labs have the novel coronavirus."

Yikes, 100% from selected sites? But the big news is Flipper the Dolphin also contracted the coronas.

HufPost: " ‘What Leadership Looks Like’: Old Fauci Pic Resurfaces Amid White House Attacks"

"Dr. Anthony Fauci, head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, is coming under attack from the White House of President Donald Trump. But doctors and scientists around the nation are lining up to defend the infectious disease expert.

Earlier this week, the White House leaked a memo attempting to discredit Fauci. And on Wednesday, Trump trade adviser Peter Navarro published an attack on Fauci in USA Today. In response, multiple scientific organizations representing thousands of doctors and scientists released statements in support of Fauci."

JohnnyPulleo_vintagemusic_es.jpg

Fauci fights back.

Only one thing left to do.  Call in the greatest pandemic expert in the world; Chuck Woolery!

TediousElementaryAgama-max-1mb.gif

<iframe width="789" height="592" src="https://www.youtube....ed/6u68NMAI_Js"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-

media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Trump's Love Connection

gallery_HeidenMaxwellRadziwill_075.JPG

Edited by shaktiman, 16 July 2020 - 01:01 PM.

#9 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24160 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 12:57 PM

The confusion, the lies, the unrepresentative claims of scientific data and promotion of pseudo science have laid bare the ignorance and lack of virtue in Americans.

Maybe a necessary revelation but also a curse on the nation.

On the street one can see the economic devastation as political hatred burns out of control. 

The so called virus pales by comparison.

Regards

The lies precede the false justice disguised as truth. Because they have nothing to accuse the righteous with, they must fabricate crimes with falsehood. That's why they will not hear corrections to their stories, all of them are guilty of murder.

#10 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13765 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 01:09 PM

Oh. oh!

Looks like the whole Pravda gang has come down  with CreamCheese - 19 and Salamonavirus

How noble!

bagel-lox.jpg?fit=617%2C347&ssl=1

Edited by shaktiman, 16 July 2020 - 01:10 PM.

#11 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13765 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 01:12 PM

The lies precede the false justice disguised as truth. Because they have nothing to accuse the righteous with, they must fabricate crimes with falsehood. That's why they will not hear corrections to their stories, all of them are guilty of murder. 

Thanks RobertD.

I  not only bear witness to this in  real life but fought it tooth and nail

Regards

#12 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17051 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 03:58 PM

Out of perhaps all  world leaders, One Black Man leader, had the inteligence and love of Truth to reveal that the testing kits are false.

So, based on Love of Truth, perhaps Tanzania is the world's Greatest Country.

USA loves lies & adulteration and so continues with the false testing garbage.

#13 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17051 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 04:02 PM

Veterans Today exposes USA's police departments as being a big problem for the most part, not a  benefit to Peaceful people.

And even President Trump is recognizing the false image of USA Israeli occupation cops.

But no one recognizes that when USA made it a crime to resist unlawful cops, all our Rights were removed.

#14 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24160 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 05:57 PM

Thanks RobertD.

I  not only bear witness to this in  real life but fought it tooth and nail

Regards

The global awakening is scaring them to death.

#15 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48486 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 06:58 PM

Out of perhaps all world leaders, One Black Man leader, had the inteligence and love of Truth to reveal that the testing kits are false.

USA loves lies & adulteration and so continues with the false testing garbage.

Is FAKE Ivan88 nonwhite ??

Or like most demented "White" cultural marxists does he only wish he were nonwhite ??

FAKE Ivan88 should move to Tanzania, Syria or one of the other nonwhite third world hell holes he claims to love so much !

#16 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17051 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 08:50 PM

In answer to Atossa, why is it that all (or maybe most) White politicians around the world believe the Corona virus lie and promote it wth zeal?

And why are You jealous of one Black Man's Honesty.

The weightier matters of the Law are Truth, Mercy & Faith according to the Savior, Yahshua.

What nice White Edomite worshipping country makes Truth, Mercy & Faith their Primary Policy?

Edited by Ivan88, 16 July 2020 - 08:54 PM.

#17 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48486 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 09:47 PM

As usual, FAKE "Ivan88" [and all his other Pravda clones] exposes himself for what he is = antichrist Edomite-jew-bolshevik red army troll !!

#18 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24160 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 09:57 PM

Out of perhaps all  world leaders, One Black Man leader, had the inteligence and love of Truth to reveal that the testing kits are false.
USA loves lies & adulteration and so continues with the false testing garbage.

Everything written must come to pass and it is written that they're gonna have their one world order, for a second, then it's all gone. So let them walk the plank to the end.

#19 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13765 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 07:27 PM

Veterans Today exposes USA's police departments as being a big problem for the most part, not a  benefit to Peaceful people.

And even President Trump is recognizing the false image of USA Israeli occupation cops.

But no one recognizes that when USA made it a crime to resist unlawful cops, all our Rights were removed.

Thank you  Ivan,

Your opinions  on all  of  this melodrama are valuable to me.

Not all cops  are evil. Not all black or white folk  are evil  or virtuous.

Among my mentors were both  black and white very experience4d Chicago  cops.  Yes,  there  were bad  apples.  I  knew  them too.

But my mentors were not just officers of the  law  but peace ofrficers and they NEVER  shot first of Bashed heads in with billy clubs.

BUT "protesters" are scum if they go but up and vanalize some mom and pop store or innocent bystander.s

There is no question  that all of this,  corona and protests are not without  agitators and instigators.

Maybe you can  use  your God  given  powers to bring order out of disorder. I certainly put effort there as well.

Best regards

#20 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13765 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 07:30 PM

Everything written must come to pass 

You know  it  is  playing  out  NOW RobertD.

they're gonna have their one world order, for a second, then it's all gone. So let them walk the plank to the end. 

Without  a  doubt.  But maybe there will not be many survivors  of judgement. 

Regards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru