• Please log in to reply
299 replies to this topic

#21 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 07:32 PM

FAKE Ivan88 should move to Tanzania, Syria or one of the other nonwhite third world hell holes he claims to love so much !

Ivan is usually very well mannered  and positive Atossa.  I enjoy his input.

Don't you at least at times?

Regards

#22 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 07:35 PM

The global awakening is scaring them to death. 

So that's why the demons in human covering have diarrhea dripping form their pant leg.

Regards

#23 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49285 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 08:10 PM

Ivan is usually very well mannered and positive Atossa. I enjoy his input.

Don't you at least at times?

Regards

Like most of Pravda's red army trolls... FAKE Ivan88 will take a small kernel of truth then mixes it together with BIG JEW LIES, so the whole thing becomes a FALSE abomination !!

#24 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 08:36 PM

So, based on Love of Truth, perhaps Tanzania is the world's Greatest Country.

Tanzania? He looks more like South Side Chicago.

Regards

ba69247683edc1309eea3e9191c4e9d3.jpg

#25 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24483 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 01:26 PM

Evolution...

#26 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 07:54 PM

Evolution... 

Humans often mistake evolution for devolution.

I am not a child of Darwin. There is entropy as well and sometimes it is not the fittest but the demons that "survive" on this earth.

BUT "the Lord works in mysterious ways".

Humanity is not only stupid but denies creation. It denies any higher power let alone God.

We're in big trouble and facing biblical events.

Regards 

#27 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49285 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 08:22 PM

We're in big trouble and facing biblical events.

Cyrus' conquest of Babylon is a secular history, Biblical history and Biblically prophetic event !!

#28 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 08:35 PM

Cyrus' conquest of Babylon is a secular history, Biblical history and Biblically prophetic event !!

Sure looks that way to me, too.

Regards 

#29 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 08:37 PM

See below

Edited by shaktiman, 18 July 2020 - 08:51 PM.

#30 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 08:49 PM

"A Light Through the Voids"

"If these magnetic fields arose in the infant universe, the question becomes: How? “People have been thinking about this problem for a long time,” said Tanmay Vachaspati of Arizona State University.

In 1991, Vachaspati proposed that magnetic fields might have arisen during the electroweak phase transition — the moment, a split second after the Big Bang, when the electromagnetic and weak nuclear forces became distinct. Others have suggested that magnetism materialized microseconds later, when protons formed. Or soon after that: The late astrophysicist Ted Harrison argued in the earliest primordial magnetogenesis theory in 1973 that the turbulent plasma of protons and electrons might have spun up the first "

Whether Quanta magazine is right or wrong it is irrelevant and may be incompetent and immaterial as well when considering cosmology.,

​Such views have been known for millennia. Too bad astrophysics and Quanrta magazine are just seeing this now. They are way behind the time, pun intended.

This is what happens when you OD on shabossing

YOO WHO, ALBERTA.

famoso-fisico-teorico-de-origen-aleman-a

Yuck! A faggostein.

a15c5ee2-eab7-11e5-9db1-acae36bcc0d5.jpg

A real space girl, Or is that spacey girl?

More to come on time and vectors - by Shaktiman of course.

No wonder Trump is saying he is interested in aliens.

Not the firstt time the U.S. government thinks Shaktiman is an  alien.

Well? Maybe I am to those in DC

Edited by shaktiman, 18 July 2020 - 08:52 PM.

#31 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49285 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 10:46 PM

I recognize "Hanoi Jane" !

Transvestite Einstein's hair reminds me of BLACK Frederick Douglass !!

https://www.history....ck-douglass.jpg

My brother told me about a weird Edomite-jew professor he knew in college who never washed dishes. He would keep buying new dishes and put the dirty dishes in a closet !

Edited by Atossa, 18 July 2020 - 11:06 PM.

#32 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 12:42 PM

My brother told me about a weird Edomite-jew professor he knew in college who never washed dishes. He would keep buying new dishes and put the dirty dishes in a closet !

Many so called academically brilliant individuals with book smarts have no street smarts at all.  

When one has both they become a target of corrupt and demonic government.

Sometimes, the government themselves go down.

Regards

#33 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 03:08 PM

So getting rid of Shaktiman  is not so easy. Hiding posts, censoring, etc. Ask Yahoo and the Yahoodis too.

Some here say the Kremlin monitors this site and this version among others of Pravda. I suppose Washington then follows suit.

So here goes with some elementary tidbits of what is Shaktiman's avocation in math/physics.

Or is that Shaktiman's  avocado?

QUANTUM TRAVEL

original.jpg

Quantum Travel is NOT about imagining or bullshit.

We have the quest for quantum computing. "Why" is yet to be answered. We even have teleportation and telepathy on the burner and some of that for decades, to say nothing of the nature of the entire Universe, whatever that is. Science sure as hell doesn't know, especially juxtaposing the microcosmic to the macrocosmic..

And when it comes to the idea of dimensions, math and physics are more often at a loss..

The Hidden Magnetic Universe Begins to Come Into View
www.quantamagazine.org › the-hidden-magnetic-unive...
Jul 2, 2020 - Magnetic fields in the universe. Hidden magnetic field lines stretch millions of light years across the universe. Pauline Voß for Quanta Magazine ...

"Astronomers are discovering that magnetic fields permeate much of the cosmos. If these fields date back to the Big Bang, they could solve a major cosmological mystery"

If you're waiting for Big Bangs, don't hold your breath.

Instead consider the BBB, or Big Bang Bullshit..

Here are some basics that any beginner in mathematics can fathom

The coded coordinates and variables are intentional

( x1  , x2   , x3    , x4    , x5     , x6 )
All x4 ⊆ t, the 4th and the Time coordinate. 
x5 ⊆ P, or ............ (can you fill in what's blank?) 
x6 ⊆ ????? what do you think?
So to explain all this, our conventional mathematics and physics fail miserably..

This is particularly true in the results I got on higher dimensions that I worked on for decades. My avocado? I was shakt!  I showed some to Mrs. Shaktiman and she was Shakt as well.! I didn't do it. It was done

I thought after that revelation, how could Hymie not be a jew?

So to repeat all this, which  is beyond me, pun again intended, we need to see the bridge between the experiential and the existential

Between cogito ergo sum and sum ergo cogito, Between the illogical and the alogical.

But also recall that our music in the West is based on mathematics and physics, primarily vis a vis Pythagoras and also his metric on Space/Time.

Frequency is a key as well.

There are many proofs and explanations to my existential statement on Quantum Travel, heretofore misunderstood via conventional mathematics.

Here's a good one.

<iframe width="789" height="592" src="https://www.youtube....ed/fyftLIjTb50"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

stars-planet-galaxy-cosmos-universe-spac
Might you find this along the way?

sddefault.jpg

Hilbert and Godel got it. So far I haven't seen one modern aficionado get it excepting maybe in Russia and China.

Aren't Americans stupid? This is what comes from ascribing intelligence to lying and cheating.

COMING SOON, I HOPE: 

The Shaktiman Revelation beyond Time/Space - Real 8-Space and Imaginary Complex 4 -Space

Shaktiman's Clandestine Thought Experiment with the DC Russian Embassy and WHY was General Flynn in contact there?

Regards, Adios, and Goodbye

Edited by shaktiman, 19 July 2020 - 03:15 PM.

#34 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 08:30 PM

photo-thumb-10660.jpg?_r=1515431631

shaktiman Member Since 11 Dec 2008

ONLINE Last Active Today, 03:37 PM

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png

Community Stats
  • GroupMembers
  • Active Posts13664
  • Profile Views6200
  • Member TitleRegistered User
  • Age71 years old
  • BirthdaySeptember 3, 1948
  • Interests
    Mathematics, Metaphysics, Physical Science, Truth
1096Excellent

1096Excellent1096Excellent

Even hiding behind a monitor and a keyboard a bunch of cowardly and anti Russia liars.

Friends do NOT hack each other's computers either.

How gauche  and stupid.

I wrote truthfully - something  rather rare on the  site that professes Truth

"Shaktiman's Clandestine Thought Experiment with the DC Russian Embassy and WHY was General Flynn in contact there?"

Flynn  knew the Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak had his degree in Mathematics/Physics.  "Flynn has said he does not remember talking in late 2016 with the Russian ambassador to the United States at the time, Sergey I. Kislyak, "

Shaktiman and Flynn or anyone can talk to whomever they wish.

Now the FBI is even more exposed than ever, as I have written about for years.

I wonder how FBI HQ in Moscow and St.  Petersberg is doing? No doubt not in good graces with ANYONE. They have barged into our court cases pretending to be the lawyers. Representing whom? The Clintons and kikey of course.

Maybe the FBI can help bomb  Serbia again.

JGK aka SHAKTIMAN

What a bunch of pussies.

What rinky dink  outfits.
<iframe width="789" height="592" src="https://www.youtube....ed/lXrI4CYQnkQ"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Regards, Adios, and Goodbye

#35 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 07:09 PM

"Get serious" as a federal magistrate (Dennis Howel who  worked with the corrupt jew federal judge Martin Reidinger.) said after Mrs. Shaktiman and I confronted him with  the accusation that the defendants that were hiding were the Clintons and the Jewish mafia, (insurance companies, private equity funds, banks, money launderers for the jew mob and Clinton drug trafficking)

Whew but as we submitted a proof in music of my clandestine vector space visualization and functional analyses I should  do the same kind of prood vis a vis my revelation; 

"Shaktiman's Clandestine Thought Experiment with the DC Russian Embassy and WHY was General Flynn in contact there?"

Well?????? Here it is! Figure this one out all you scientific pundits of Punjabi mysticism.

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaw

photo-thumb-10660.jpg?_r=1515431631

Here come da proof.

<iframe width="1263" height="720" src="https://www.youtube....ed/GbjyZpnBBiA"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Namazoltov

#36 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 08:19 PM

And so the Rumble grows because of the dishonorable.

Reuters: "Greece says Turkish plans to map sea encroach on its territory"

(Shaktiman) "If Turkey is trying to steal Greek territory now, annexing it like jews do. I suggest Greece gets ready to fight tooth and nail if they wish to survive. Trump is already selling plenty of weapons to Turkey, who with israel and the US are ISIS terrorists. "

I've warned Greece and Russia for years. Know it alls cook themselves

(AP) Pentagon report: Turkey sent up to 3,800 fighters to Libya

So now Turkey turns Russian  weapons on Russia. Is Russia Shaktiman's friend?  No? as the US says to old Shakti. . In  any case I have been Russia's friend for a long time. We all have flaws, even Shaktiman.

This is so serious with  israel and the US supplying major weapons to Turkey as well. Maybe even nukes. 

Big trouble.

Careful?

SilWolf4.jpg

DID YOU KNOW SOME BEASTS ARE CHRISTIANS?

23 SKIDOO Israel and  Turkey

#37 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 22 July 2020 - 05:50 PM

The explanation below was on google. Almost all of Christian Orthodoxy has parallel views.

I have looked at the mathematics and physics of Time Travel for decades as many famous conventional mathematicians and physicists have, Godel, Hilbert, Cantor,  Pythagoras, etc.. Much to that exposition.

b5074de83d230eda52d34ad1ba5da20d.jpg

Much was lost at the Great Library of Alexandria

Maybe about Time Travel as well

Who burned it down? Why Kikey of course.

But notwithstanding the Revelation of being "taken up in the Spirit, the living room analogy is highly important.

Why?  One is not bound by time there.

I made the exact same statement and  presentation on the living room for decades, and  all the way into the kitchen..

Guess what? It is not only Real, it is more real than what we know and being here and now.

How drole

Proof? 

How do you prove what is other worldly, Buddha's "other shore"

A little traveling music Uncle Sam. Russia has beaten you back even if Russia does not like the beast Shaktiman.

Trump ,the grouch, Instead of studying Karl Marx, Trump studies Groucho Marx.

Is Shaktiman  slinging the BS.

Y'all will have  to  bet your life!

Stay tunes and learn all the Engels.

"They refer to the afterlife as the “other world” and the judgement delivered upon the deceased as “one's meeting with God.” Due to these specific beliefsRussian Orthodoxcommunities treat the final resting place of the deceased as their new living room, so they attempt to make it as comfortable and possible."

<iframe width="789" height="444" src="https://www.youtube....ed/0oks7gPszxg"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ah, the geometry of Algebraic Topology

You need mustache wax and doughnut with your cup of coffee.

Edited by shaktiman, 22 July 2020 - 05:54 PM.

#38 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17471 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 02:37 AM

Herrr, Shaktiman:

Thanks for the compliments. Good ones.

Have you heard of appointing a Special Master over your court case?

He is your man, not a slave of the other guys.

It used to be available, I dont' know if it still is.

SPECIAL MASTER

#39 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17471 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 02:40 AM

I can't follow the math stuff, but here's a hypothesis regarding life for those that survive Earth:

Christ said somehting about not being married there.

Why be married when you are populating the universe?

Edited by Ivan88, 23 July 2020 - 04:50 PM.

#40 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49285 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 04:32 AM

Only FAKE "Ivan88" can squeak out immorality, perversion, blasphemy and Mormonism in such a short post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru