• Please log in to reply
299 replies to this topic

#41 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 03:40 PM

Have you heard of appointing a Special Master over your court case?

Thanks Ivan. I almost forgot. I am researching now the applicable criteria in North Carolina,. State and federal.on "Special Masters"

These guys are out of control

Best regards 

#42 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 03:42 PM

Only FAKE "Ivan88" can squeak out immorality, perversion, blasphemy and Mormonism in such a short post.

I wasn't even considering  that. I recall the many  times Ivan was helpful  to everyone.

Regards

#43 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 04:12 PM

Einstein's hair reminds me of BLACK Frederick Douglass !!

That's just what I told Mrs.  Shaktiman. But, we all  look alike one way or the other. My nose is far too big to be black,

can't follow the math stuff, 

You can  with just a bit of lucid explanations which I purposefully left out.

In the wrong hands a Pearl of Great Price can do significant damage or even annihilation that makes a nuke look like a squirt gun.

But Atossa and Ivan  look. Here is a Scripture I struggled with in learninbg its all encompassing meaning

Matthew 22:41-45 KJV - "While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, Saying, 'What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? 

'They say unto him, The son of David. 

43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,

44 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?"

* So comes this declaration of Jesus' Divine aspect, He is God.

Jews can never accept this. The Word is spread throughout the world now and even mathematics and physics on the nature of Consciousness are moving in that direction.

instalacao-do-gollum-no-aeroporto-de-wel

Jewzi Tunes! This is a bad jew demon.

<iframe width="789" height="444" src="https://www.youtube....ed/-4kJBLi_zXU"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

These boys were and are to say the least a bit confused
Annihilation  it  will be.

Yup, Time to Rumble

#44 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 12:59 PM

Strange not one reply on  Matthew 22:41-45 KJV:

..."Jesus asked them, Saying, 'What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? 

43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord,"....

I suppose no one on Pravda accepts the Divinity of Christ.

How iconoclastic!

So here we go: (USA Today)
(USA Today) Robert E. Lee high school in Virginia gets a name change: It's now John R. Lewis

robert-e-lee-getty-img.jpg?scale=896&com

5b60c4f4-a2c8-44ee-abf1-d67c854c4aee-AP2

So who's the racists in America, blacks or whites.

Would y'all prefer Johnny Lewis the Congressional Nigaroo for your neighbor?

Doin' dat jigaboo

<iframe width="1263" height="720" src="https://www.youtube....ed/hgOaTyQPt00"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by shaktiman, 24 July 2020 - 01:13 PM.

#45 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49285 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 05:06 PM

Strange not one reply on Matthew 22:41-45 KJV:

..."Jesus asked them, Saying, 'What think ye of Christ? whose son is he?

43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord,"....

I suppose no one on Pravda accepts the Divinity of Christ.

I have testified here over and over that Jesus Christ is God !!!

From the beginning, ALL traditional Christians [Orthodox, Catholic, Protestant] believe Jesus Christ is God. It's in the Bible and the Nicene Creed.

Jesus Christ is the fullness of God dwelling bodily. Colossians 2:9

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us... John 1:14

But what about you? Jesus asked. Who do you say I am?

Simon Peter answered, You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Jesus replied, Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by My Father in heaven!

Matthew 16:15-17

To the evil antichrist Edomite-jews Jesus Christ said:

But because you are not My sheep, you refuse to believe

My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me.

I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them out of My hand.

My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all. No one can snatch them out of My Father's hand

I and the Father are one

At this, the Jews again picked up stones to stone Him

John 10:26-31

Edited by Atossa, 24 July 2020 - 05:17 PM.

#46 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49285 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 06:13 PM

So here we go: (USA Today)

(USA Today) Robert E. Lee high school in Virginia gets a name change: It's now John R. Lewis

"Robert E Lee" high school in Virginia is probably filled with nonwhites.

Just now I looked up the stats. As of three years ago, "Robert E Lee" HS in Fairfax, VA was only 20% White and probably a lot less than 20 percent White today.

This racial, moral and spiritual destruction of the homelands of Aryan European Christendom has happened all across North America.. not just in the South. It's also happened in Europe [including Russia] and ALL [former] Aryan Christian homelands around the world.

THIS is a huge BIBLICAL sign of the end times!

As I have posted here over and over again... we are in the sinful repeat of the evil "days of Noah" and evil "days of Lot"... and we are now experiencing the end of the age demographic invasion of Edomite-jew Gog/Magog's global nonwhite hordes into ALL [former] Aryan Christian homelands!

As in Rev 12, the antichrist Edomite-jew red dragon has been using nonwhites as a demographic flood to destroy God's Aryan European Christ-bearing people. As in Rev 20, antichrist Edomite-jew Gog/Magog's global mongrel hordes have surrounded God's Aryan European Christian "camp of the saints" [just like the prophetic French novel by that same name.] As in Rev 12, the antichrist Edomite-jew red dragon is now conducting overt war to destroy the remnant of God's holy seed, the Aryan European Christ-bearing people worldwide !!

Edited by Atossa, 24 July 2020 - 06:21 PM.

#47 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 08:20 PM

I have testified here over and over that Jesus Christ is God !!!

Thanks you Atossa.

My sentiments exactly.

But can we develop a scientific, in the full sense meaning "knowledge, scienter, or gnosis ( I was made Anagnostis in the Orthodox Church as a young man by 2 bishops)

Jesus Christ is the fullness of God dwelling bodily. Colossians 2:9

Thank you again Atossa, how  profound.

Orthodox monks sometimes practice the use of "magnetic" energy and mysticism in or prior to the Divine Liturgy.

In addition, the entering of the Holy Spirit and its seal is practiced in Orthodox baptism.

None of us may be God but His Being may enter within us as well, "Greater is He that is within  you  than he that is in the world"

This can be both  experiential and existential

Hope we are on the same page here. (1 John) 

Best regards

Edited by shaktiman, 24 July 2020 - 08:22 PM.

#48 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49285 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 11:28 PM

God's Holy Spirit indwells in the bodies of Aryan Christians.

Do you not know that you yourselves are God's temple, and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him; for God's temple is holy, and you are that temple!

1 Corinthians 3:16-17

The Bible calls our bodies temples and warns us NOT to commit sins that desecrate God's temple!

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a man can commit is outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body. Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore glorify God with your body.

1 Corinthians 6:18-19

This also explains the 'unpardonable sin against God's Holy Spirit' [Matthew 12:31-32]... that causes God's Holy Spirit to leave you body temple... and instead, an antichrist man of lawlessness resides in you body temple that is doomed to eternal destruction!

The temple of your own body and the unpardonable sin against God's Holy Spirit was what Paul was talking about in 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 when he said the "man of sin/lawlessness" will seat himself in the temple of God proclaiming himself to be God! THIS is what antichrist cultural marxist secular humanism does!

Let no one deceive you in any way, for it will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness (the son of destruction) is revealed. He will oppose and exalt himself above every so-called god or object of worship. So he will seat himself in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.

Edited by Atossa, 24 July 2020 - 11:36 PM.

#49 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 12:24 PM

If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him; for God's temple is holy, and you are that temple!

1 Corinthians 3:16-17

I have seen this and now all of America is learning this lesson - as a nation,  with  few exceptions, America has no character, no principles,  and no virtue.

There is now no  way out from the hell created on this planet,  especially by Israel and its lackey,  the US,

Still most of the citizens are in  denial.

Time to smell the coffee or only a few of each tribe will be "saved" and then  from others? We shall  see.

Regards

#50 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 09:17 PM

Faggish MacTavish
                                                                                      By Shaktiman

Faggish MacTavish was an embarrassment to Scotland, the home of many warriors of yore, who shed their blood for the love of Alba and of course for just a wee bit of the Heather, a beautiful woman with black lace underneath her flaming red kilt. 

bono-1.jpg?w968

Faggish MacTavish
Men with  earrings are pirates!

Black as the Earl of Hell's Waistcoat was her soul!

But now remember America's  infamous UN Ambassador and traitor Nikki Haley, who as South Carolina Governor tore down the Confederate flag and all Confederate historic symbols and leaders in her psychotic rant vilifying her own citizens and their forefathers. 

5d800e045dbe9.image.jpg?resize=394%2C630

As UN ambassador Haley increased hatred against America and put Israel's interest above her own country. She got her high paying jobs though showing herself to be less than competent and with low level intelligence taking the same IQ test as Donald Trump. 

Not so? Listen to her speak in  interviews ex cathedra from her office with hubris and disdain for White America,

But this is whom Trump wants at his side flaunting her twisted sexuality like Pastor Paula White, First "Lady" Melania, his White  House Staff, and Press secretaries.  

From one side of Haley's well used facial orifice and salacious lingual apparatus she  utters  Namaste and from the other side in anticipation of winning an  elevated office, she proffers Copulaste. 

Now comes her new mantra about raising the quality of American life,: "Trump will put a corona in every pot" What a culinary catastrophe! 

But this is whom Trump wants at his side flaunting her twisted sexuality like Pastor Paula White, First "Lady" Melania, his White  House Staff, and Press secretaries and so on, ad nauseum..  

c1b0d294d88e57b555820e35ff73cffa.jpg             e5f28f3505e44109f483028d4aa00331.jpg               24679624-7998581-image-a-28_158157314075

Take a gander while you can boys! The White House Brothel may become a House of Antiquity.

<iframe width="1263" height="720" src="https://www.youtube....ed/Cq9rR_ncpn4"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Trump uses these  women  to  turn Americans  into Dog Food

More to come on Faggish MacTavish  and Nikki Haley.  

Regards

Edited by shaktiman, 25 July 2020 - 09:48 PM.

#51 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 01:58 PM

Business Insider: 
"A young man left London to join Israel's army because he wanted to defend the Jewish people but now believes the treatment of Palestinians is morally wrong"

2020-01-29t000000z_1895756242_rc2mpe9vxq

An Israeli soldier kicks a Palestinian flag in the Israeli-occupied West Bank

photo won't post - jewish censors

So maybe Israel is cooking itself and actually vindicating Hitler 

Edited by shaktiman, 26 July 2020 - 02:08 PM.

#52 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49285 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 04:08 PM

First of all... antichrist Edomite-jews are NOT Aryan Israelites!

Second... if they had been Aryan Israelites moving into their promise land, they should have followed God's commandment to totally drive out and destroy the non-Aryan Canaanite inhabitants. But like King Saul who failed to kill ALL the Amalekites... the ancient Aryan Israelites also failed to obey God's command and did NOT destroy ALL the Canaanites... and those foreigners became thorns and stumbling blocks.

Same thing happened in North America... true to their Aryan Israelite heritage, the Aryan European Christ-bearing people fought against and drove-out hordes of non-Aryan Indians as they realized their "Manifest Destiny." But other non-Aryan foreigners were allowed to remain and now those non-Aryans have also become thorns and stumbling blocks.

Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye are passed over Jordan into the land of Canaan; then ye shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and tear down all their high places. And ye shall dispossess the inhabitants of the land, and dwell therein: for I have given you the land to possess it. And ye shall divide the land by lot for an inheritance among your families: and to the more ye shall give the more inheritance, and to the fewer ye shall give the less inheritance: every man's inheritance shall be in the place where his lot falleth; according to the tribes of your fathers ye shall inherit.

But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell. Moreover it shall come to pass, that I shall do unto you, as I thought to do unto them.

Numbers 33:51-56

Moreover it shall come to pass, that I shall do unto you, as I thought to do unto them.

THIS is happening now to God's Aryan European Christ-bearing people !!

Edited by Atossa, 26 July 2020 - 04:57 PM.

#53 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49285 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 05:05 PM

THIS is why the end of the age Elijah message... to turn the hearts of God's Aryan European Christ-bearing people to their Aryan Israelite forefathers and vice versa, or God will curse the earth!... is so critical !!

#54 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 07:22 PM

First of all... antichrist Edomite-jews are NOT Aryan Israelites!

I suggest these anti Christs are not Aryans of any kind.

Recall my many posts on the etymology of the word "Aryan" meaning virtuous and honorable.

As to your  interpretation of scripture it appears it is all plying out.

Regards

#55 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 08:06 PM

Bloomberg:

"Israel is Diving Into the Troubled Eastern Mediterranean"

"(Bloomberg Opinion) -- The Israeli cabinet last week approved a pipeline deal to move gas offshore via Cyprus to Greece and Europe. The 1,900-kilometer (1,181 miles) link will connect gas fields in the Eastern Mediterranean basin to European markets. The $6 billion project, many years in the discussion, was boosted in January by an agreement signed in Athens between Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his Greek and Cypriot counterparts....

Other voices will be raised, as well. Russia has opened a natural-gas link to Turkey through the Turkstream pipeline, causing concern in Washington about Russian inroads into Europe, via Turkey. Egypt has its own claims to gas fields in the Eastern Mediterranean. Cyprus and Greece have already raised alarms over the Turkish-Libyan delineation of maritime rights, which intersects with the planned route for the EastMed pipeline.

For good measure, France’s President Emmanuel Macron has joined the issue, calling for European Union sanctions against Turkey over what he described as “violations” of the sovereignty of Cyprus and Greece."

Now remember again, we don't know  who  is making  backroom deals with  whom.

Lots of money, precious  oil, and  political power now with the Eastern Mediterranean.oil

Of course Turkey plans to steal it all. Eventually Turkey will be the aggressor and invade once again.

Woe to those that do not stop them

Both the US and Russia supply arms to the cutthroat Turks.

#56 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49285 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 08:40 PM

A decade ago Putin should have won over Ukraine [and Ukraine's gas pipeline to Europe] via Aryan Orthodox Christian Holy Rus solidarity [Kiev was the birthplace of Vladimir the Great's Holy Rus!]... and conquered the rest of Europe with Holy Aryan Christian Russia's solidarity with the rest of Aryan European Christendom!

But nooooo... Putin preferred to grovel at the feet of the evil antichrist Edomite-jews and worship Stalin's evil church-destroying mass-murdering antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks !!

#57 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 11:00 PM

Aryan Orthodox Christian Holy Rus solidarity [Kiev was the birthplace of Vladimir the Great's Holy Rus!]... and conquered the rest of Europe with Holy Aryan Christian Russia's solidarity with the rest of Aryan European Christendom!
But nooooo... Putin preferred to grovel at the feet of the evil antichrist Edomite-jews

All  I can say is I do not  worship Kikey.

As for Vladimir Putin I do not know.

As for Donald Trump, his actions say that he does.

What a mess. Vladimir the Great laid the entire foundation of Russia as the modern foundation of Orthodox Christianity. 

There is much to all this and even on a metaphysical plane.

Regards

#58 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 01:23 AM

I don't like to even play with what I will say, though I have and studied such for years.

I am no soothsayer or prophet beyond the jokes I write about with Kornak the Magnificent.

BUT my mathematics and physics is as real as can be, leaving the traditional far behind

As I looked over some of my notes of which I have found both enigmatic and enlightening, I ran across this vector arithmetic which like my major revelation in dimensionality in time and space, though not of that poignant magnitude, but rather an offshoot of that grand subject matter as follows in regards to the current state of America's circumstance and somewhat also its geopolitics:

1) The wall that surrounds and houses the inner structure of government has and is falling upon itself and into a chasm, if you  will, that once protected its fortress.

2) Resisting the revolution of sorts bears no fruit (Resist not evil) but in all meetings and intimate conversation the sovereign must hold fast and true to his word.

3) *******I'll try to refresh my memory on all this and what I have just seen brought to my attention and not by my personal acumen in any of this - awaiting the proper timing for change

More to come I hope.

HI and Regards 

#59 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 01:28 AM

My above post wwas barely finished when I read this:

(ABCNEWS) Police declare riots as protests turn violent in cities nationwide; 1 demonstrator dead in Austin
BILL HUTCHINSON

That was quick

Hi

#60 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 10:36 AM

All I read online and newspapers with few exceptions is jew-Americans and jew-israeli propaganda and pro israel embellishment

Russia and China the US says cracks down on dissidents.

But not the U.S.???????

Look - what happened to this guy and the cover-up to be with hyperbole

(Wavy.com) Controversial professor in North Carolina found dead

"Adams, a sociology and criminology professor, made national headlines before for his polarizing statements involving race, gender, and sexual orientation."

(wect.com) Investigation underway into death of UNCW professor Mike Adams; 911 call details released

Adams was found dead inside his home in New Hanover County Thursday afternoon

(CBSNews) "...he called the state's governor "Massa Cooper" and compared coronavirus restrictions to living in a "slave state." "

Worse of all there is a de facto Trumpian Blackout on media and news expecially regarding protests and demonstration violence.

So how will jews especially israelis maintain control

Contrary to popular views, that is impossible

More to come.......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru