The US descends into anarchy.

#62 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 11:41 AM

The US descends into anarchy.

Indeed, and into the depths of hell as well.

Regards

#63 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 01:23 PM

What gets into a demonic part human's head.

Are their brains really in their private parts or is this the common behavior of niggaroos?

I saw much of this in prisons.

The rape of so many women from so many social strata, ages, etc by niggaroos is common

"Ex-49ers All-Pro Dana Stubblefield convicted of raping disabled woman, faces life in prison"

"Former NFL All-Pro Dana Stubblefield has been convicted of raping a developmentally disabled woman."

"A jury in Santa Clara, California found Stubblefield guilty on Monday of rape by force, oral copulation by force and false imprisonment. The jury determined he used a gun in the act.

He was found not guilty on a third charge of rape of a person incapable of giving consent.

Stubblefield faces 15 years to life in prison after the conviction."

How absolutely niggarish of him

sjm-stub-0504-05.jpg?w=620

Looks like Martin Luther King here, another rapist

Rag_Bone_PreFall9.jpg?w=800

Is this the victim???

Regards

Edited by shaktiman, 28 July 2020 - 01:25 PM.

#64 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 03:48 PM

Yesterday I  posted: 

(Wavy.com) Controversial professor in North Carolina found dead

"Adams, a sociology and criminology professor, made national headlines before for his polarizing statements involving race, gender, and sexual orientation."

(wect.com) Investigation underway into death of UNCW professor Mike Adams; 911 call details released

Adams was found dead inside his home in New Hanover County Thursday afternoon

(CBSNews) "...he called the state's governor "Massa Cooper" and compared coronavirus restrictions to living in a "slave state." "

But today:

(ABCNews) "Former UNCW professor Mike Adams' death in North Carolina home ruled a suicide, deputies say"

Former UNCW professor Mike Adams' death 

After the controversy, UNC-Wilmington said it faced three options: Keep Adams as a faculty member, fire him six years after he won a $700,000 First Amendment lawsuit against the school, or see if he would retire.

Adams decided to retire. He agreed to retire August 1 and the university agreed to give him a $504,702 settlement for lost salary and lost retirement benefits.

Odd!

But cui bono?

mike-adams.jpg

Silenced?

Adams now had money and respect. Suicide is doubtful. He was PRO LIFE and vociferous.

Sure a lot more people since the Clintons lit fires are suicided

Coroners are for shit

Regards.

#65 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 08:57 PM

"US authorities may send more federal agents to Portland"

Reinforcements?

Charge!

"The Trump administration says the forces are needed in Portland to protect the courthouse and other federal buildings, but the mayors said the officers have patrolled areas far from the federal properties and arrested citizens without cause."

Trump is eating way too much ice cream

I've heard of Custer's last stand , but Custard's?

Sheez, what a grouch!

20200727-093844-AP20209377274130.jpg

"US agents use gas, flash bangs to clear Portland protesters"

This is what happens when  government is run by liars and cheats.

#66 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24400 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 09:26 PM

Only the mob decides who lives and who dies,
Not the president.

#67 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 11:51 AM

Only the mob decides who lives and who dies, 
Not the president. 

And the Presidents owned by the "mob" which may be all of them.

Regards

#68 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 02:16 PM

Since the corona pandemic became a noticeable phenomenon,  I have weighed in minimally on the genuineness of the virus.

I have poked fun at the media coverage and the pontificating of so called experts.

There is no one I know of that has or has had the virus or let alone know anyone that has died from corona.

It appears the stats from both  sides of the political view of all this are skewed.

Paramedics, nurses, physical therapists,  and physicians I talk to differ on the nature of the virus or the details.

My conclusions is that no one knows for sure what this virus, biochem agent, poison, mutation or outer space contagion   is.

The issue now is more a matter of politics rather than science.

There are great doctors at NIH in DC, I believe it is in Bethesda.   I was a grantee twice and I am NOT a doctor. I contributed my other scientific acumen to those studies. 

These world NIH experts gave me a quick briefing on cancer types with microscopic data and so on. They were honest and thorough.

When Fauci says he doesn't know it all and that we are all learning, I believe he is being honest.

Trump may believe what he believes but for now he is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

My point has been  and is that the damage to the economy and the failed test of character of citizens in the US is catastrophic damage regardless of the genuineness or lack thereof this so called Covid19 virus.

So far I doubt it is an actual naturally occurring virus based on parts of its unusual behavior, but there is something causing damage nonetheless AND

all the U.S. states, Russia,  China, all of Europe, the Middle East, African nations, Australia and the entire world media and press can't be part of an elaborate  hoax.

Something is going on  and it ain't good.

Thanks God, Whatever God may be, that I am NOT a doctor.

I would probably get fed up with  all the spurious complaints, shoot the patient, bury them without pomp and ceremony , do the sign of the cross ad ask if they feel better now.

Good thing Fauci is there. 

Trump, who fooled me with his dishonest rhetoric, we all know is a LIAR,

photo-thumb-10660.jpg?_r=1515431631

A-460723-1393781133-5460.jpeg.jpg

Fauci and NIH researchers

Paul Krugman: 'One Way Or Another, The Economy Is Going To Lock Down Again’

“One way or another, the economy is going to lock down again,” warnedPaul Krugman on Tuesday night.

“This is where we’ve gotten to,” the noted economist lamented to CNN’sDon Lemon. “We squandered the chance to actually bring this thing (thecoronavirus) under control,” he said, pointing to the premature reopening of states (encouraged by President Donald Trump), which led to a devastating resurgence of COVID-19.

Krugman predicted a new lockdown would come about either “because governors and hopefully the president finally says ‘OK, we screwed it up, we need to do it over again’ or just because people are too afraid” to go out and resume business as usual.

The economist, awarded the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics in 2008, also cast doubt on Trump’s upbeat assessment of the economy.

Krugman, who earlier this month slammed the Trump administration’s handling of the public health crisis with an analogy about the Titanic, noted how “every indicator we have is that the recovery has stalled.”

I'm no soothsayer,  or even a forsooth!

We'll have to watch this all play out listening to Polly Propaganda and lamenting the future Egads!

Fox-debuts-a-series-about-a-bikini-model

Plastic Pontification in Polythene Packaging

<iframe width="789" height="713" src="https://www.youtube....ed/Cb0dTdTeHMU"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

anchorwoman-group8.jpg

A Believable Badger Game?

Regards

#69 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24400 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 05:05 PM

And the Presidents owned by the "mob" which may be all of them.

Regards

The mob is one...
One for all and all for one.
To join, you have to commit a crime.
Therefore, they're all guilty already.

#70 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 07:02 PM

The mob is one...
One for all and all for one.
To join, you have to commit a crime.
Therefore, they're all guilty already. 

Ain't that the Gospel Robert D?

They  may fight like cats and  dogs and  kill each other but when  it comes to making money and graft they quickly become pals.

I got along with the Italian and Irish  mob well The Greek and even the Jewish mob when  I was young and before we became bitter enemies.  The Russian and Russian  Jewish mob (different)  were OK with  me.

NEVER  would I agree to public corruption,  I  saw it first hand, or hurting  innocent people, If it was just I shut my mouth, it being that the courts were so crooked they were useless.

If it was unjust we'd butt heads.

Except for jewish  slime, I got respect.

That's  me and  them

I always hated the  politicos with the mob connects with  rare exceptions.

Most of the  old timers who were more honorable than today's mob punks are  long gone.

But, they would  be better than  ANY government we have now.

A child  molester in public office was dead.  An unjust hit? Even  the hit man could be DOA.

I saw plenty and was asked to join in a surreptitious way BOTH   mob and LE. Not much difference there.

I kept my integrity.

You know frames are common  as well.

Best regards 

My friend , a homicide detective, said I should be  dead.

So far I'm  not but  almost more than  once. Good training?

If the Clintons don't get a real street beating in front of the nation and knowing why and then go to the joint, more hell will break out in  the US whether I'm dead or not.

I promise  you, the stakes are kill  or be killed.

The FBI so far are crooked to the man and lookouts for the Clintons (the morons deny it) and  other jew slime mobs. and now in court with me "pretending". Like  I  don't know?

How  stupid  of those punks.

Who do you  know  that could write this?

Best regards

a0a97e86b36dc622c3c9a4bb238211d3.jpg

The boys with the girls including  Sammy G

.tj21b-400409-Full-Image_GalleryBackgroun

The Rat Pack, all mob connected.

monroe460_1648397c.jpg

You know,  but an international effort with nukes.

220px-Tony_Accardo_1960.jpg

The real Chicago Godfather

Joe Batters? Open  up a can  of tuna? You mean  Big Tuna.

How about a game of pinochle? 

4c46b714c0e20860b305a8e8cdad7497.jpg

New York

Edited by shaktiman, 29 July 2020 - 07:06 PM.

#71 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 07:20 PM

Mob, government,  Law enforcement, Church, Education, Science et al

Grovel in  filth for 99 cents to make $1

article-2468814-18DD382A00000578-745_634

ad_169728599-e1432038064906.jpg?quality=

<iframe width="789" height="713" src="https://www.youtube....ed/CeWjEYhk7Xo"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by shaktiman, 29 July 2020 - 07:27 PM.

#72 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 11:32 AM

I choose the rule of law
Jul 29 at 11:09 AM

Donald Trump Jr. <contact@action.gop.com>@yahoo.com to <jshaktiman@yahoo.com>

I choose the rule of law  (by Donald Trump Jr.

A law abiding Trump?

:lafn:  :lafn:  :lafn:  :lafn:  :lafn:  :lafn:  :lafn:

13c732549bf6b2dfc51202bc9fd7adfb59-09-tr

What a dork!

Dork Jr. writes:

"Sam",

Trump Jr. Thinks I'm Uncle Sam..

"The Democrats are the party of lawlessness and anarchy.

Contempt for the rule of law has become the basis of their entire platform, and the ONLY way we’re going to stop them is if every Patriot steps up to help my father FIGHT BACK.

There are only a few days left and we’re still short of our CRITICAL $25,000,000 July End-of-Month Goal. My father really needs you to step up.

This is our most important goal ever, which is why President Trump activated a 500%-MATCH on ALL contributions made by 11:59 PM TONIGHT.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT by 11:59 PM TONIGHT to help CRUSH our $25,000,000 goal and your gift will receive an automatic 500%-MATCH. >>"

c4d22f7f56cbac3db69d77fab35d479d.jpg

Kimberly Guraffalo Trump Jr. 's fiance

116503847-male-bison-walking-in-yellowst

Kimberly Guraffalo naked and horny

stock-photo-buffalo-legs-in-thailand-603

Guraffalo's legs

Another Trump scam to get money before a rigged election?

But who did kikey rig it for?

Kimberly-Guilfoyle-Feet-2294269.jpg
Oh dearie, "I need to fix my shoe!"

e786aed33525917c6fc493128b298079.jpg

Ooh, La La!

This should get plenty of votes.

<iframe width="789" height="713" src="https://www.youtube....ed/Yqi6IkqjwU0"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yup, The Rule of Law!
Regards

Edited by shaktiman, 30 July 2020 - 12:05 PM.

#73 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24400 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 01:41 PM

The Kennedy's tried to fight the jews.

#74 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 08:07 PM

But they did business together bootlegging during Prohibition.

Joe and Rose, Johnny, Bobby, and Teddy all too often wined and dined with  kikey.

Pompous and arrogant lot.

What a mess.

JFK tried to run the USG like the mob, stepped on big toes geopolitically and got a bullet in the head from our own guys, (Either that or the  world would become Nukesville.)

Warren Commission?????

:lafn:  :lafn:  :lafn:  :lafn:  :lafn:

<iframe width="789" height="444" src="https://www.youtube....ed/JHt1_HXN8LI"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

img-221208383d4.gif?v=6

kennedy-car.jpg

(Reenactment?)

More misery to  come.......

#75 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 08:12 PM

Do y'all see the demons or is that just a figment of imagination?

No? Look at it.

Laugh track!

#76 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 09:19 PM

I suppose voodoo curses go into the Divine Complaint Box.

I'd really hate to face the consequences of breaking Universal  Law (Logos)

il_570xN.1486631689_d1a1.jpg

A shrunken head just like America's is becoming

‘America’s Dying’: Russian Media Is Giddy at Chaos in the USA

071718_helsinki2-1531823554.jpg?auto=com

(Daily Beast) "This week, U.S. President Donald Trump reiterated his intent to move forward withreducing the U.S. military presence in Germany, without any consultations with Berlin. And even as members of the U.S. Congress and America’s allies abroad expressed concerns about the drawdown, the Trump administration’s decision brought joy to the Kremlin and Russian media.

Back in June, 22 Republican members of the House Armed Services Committee urgedTrump not to go ahead with the move, stating in a letter: “We believe that such steps would significantly damage U.S. national security as well as strengthen the position of Russia to our detriment ... In Europe, the threats posed by Russia have not lessened, and we believe that signs of a weakened U.S. commitment to NATO will encourage further Russian aggression and opportunism.”

​Translation:  America, good! Russia, bad.

Even with vaccine, 'We will be dealing with this forever': Virus experts Frieden, Osterholm
PUBLISHED TUE, JUL 28 20208:20 AM EDT UPDATED TUE, JUL 28 20209:35 AM EDT

(CNBC) ""We will be dealing with this forever," says University of Minnesota infectious disease expert Michael Osterholm."

"Even with a vaccine, there is no going back to normal anytime soon," said Thomas Frieden, former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, speaking at a CNBCWorkforce Executive Council virtual event to human resources executives on July 23 about a safe return to the workplace. "

Oh, oh! Corona Mia!

vintage-new-years-5.jpg

Time's Running Out!

Is this the end of RICO?

screenshot-2018-07-23-15-35-09.png?w=604

Edited by shaktiman, 30 July 2020 - 09:21 PM.

#77 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49080 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 09:49 PM

Kennedys were the antichrist Edomite-jews' liberal Catholic toadies.

Evil antichrist Edomite-jews poured out in hordes to vote for the evil cultural marxist toady Kennedys !!

TOADY JFK not only sent ARMED federal troops to FORCE race-mixing in Southern states... the evil cultural marxist "Civil Rights Act" [that was passed right after TOADY JFK's assassination] was JFK's pet Edomite-jew project to further the Edomite-jews' destruction of God's Aryan European Christ-bearing people via race-mixing !!

Edited by Atossa, 30 July 2020 - 09:54 PM.

#78 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 10:21 AM

Kennedys were the antichrist Edomite-jews' liberal Catholic toadies.

My family was poor and then  middle class.

My dad began as a dish washer, to busboy, then off to WWII as master sergeant on a  B-17 (reserved usually for commissioned officers, back  in the US to waiter, to captain of waiters, and then  maitre d' at the world class 5 star Pump Room.

He knew the entire Kennedy family, Joe and Rose, Johnny, Bobby, Teddy and the rest very well. They ate at the Ambassador East in Chicago and owned the Merchandise Mart.  Filthy rich from  bootlegging  during  Prohibition.  All mob guys,

But you are correct Atossa - they were anti-Christs. with blabber mouth attacks on non  mob  guys.

Guaranteed the JFK, RFK hits were international complaints then with  our guys pulling the trigger. No Oswald BS. Intel operatives were my reliable source. I no  longer have secrets about ANYONE's criminal misconduct and I am NOT anti-Christ.

How about anyone writing here?

Regards

#79 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 02:26 PM

John  Lewis, the U.S. Congressman who was recently eulogized by past Presidents Obama, Bush, Clinton and other politicos and known also as an erstwhile disciple of Martin Luther King, has been declared a "Founding Father" of the "better" America to come. 

(AJC) "John Lewis: A Founding Father of a better America"

1595051740606.jpg

“The life of John Lewis was in so many ways exceptional,” Obama said. “It vindicated the faith in our founding. It redeemed that faith. That most American of ideas — that any of us, ordinary people without rank or wealth or title or fame, can somehow point out the imperfections of this nation. And come together and challenge the status quo. And decide that it is in our nature to remake this country that we love.”

Obama said that on the battlefield of justice,"

This is high praise indeed coming from past President Barack Obama, who is fondly known as "Old Nigger Toe" because of all the Brazil Nuts that can be found in his bedroom slippers.

This is Obama's and Lewis' black racism against all of White America and its history.

The American  public is sleeping and lets Old Nigger Toe get away with  too much.

Lewis a Founding Father? He's simply another black Congressional crook and anti white black supremacist who cared for nothing but his own black ass while spewing venom and hyperbole to best secure the  annihilation  of White America.

Like Old Hickory at  the  Battle of Nawleens, keep your powder dry, there is more to come in  spite of making Lewis A Founding Mammy

ap98050102416.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w

Andrew Jackson, President and General.

Too white? 

All the  liberals need to rip up and burn  all their $20 bills with  pictures of "whites"

How stupid can  old Nigger Toe get?

I know America and John  Lewis and Barack Obama are not America.

DC%20030.jpg

<iframe width="789" height="592" src="https://www.youtube....ed/50_iRIcxsz0"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

980fea61-5272-47df-93cc-65153636e998.jpg

Barack Obama's Mammy was white?

Could've fooled me

Edited by shaktiman, 31 July 2020 - 02:39 PM.

#80 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 06:26 PM

Tune in tomorrow for:NY Daily News' sordid and  salacious details on the Child Raping by public officials and their lawyers at yje Epstein Diddle Bar XXX ( If the post is not hidden)

"New Ghislaine Maxwell papers revive lurid tales about ‘orgies,’ Alan Dershowitz and Bill Clinton"

PTMWPO6HXZB5NP522PORMZDRQU.jpg

My daughter Shakti girl researched all this and as a young college student she is livid.

By now we all know what other desperadoes in government are involved.

Just about all of them

"No, no! Could that be?

Regards

Edited by shaktiman, 31 July 2020 - 06:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru