• Please log in to reply
306 replies to this topic

#81 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24507 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 08:05 PM

Tune in tomorrow for:NY Daily News' sordid and  salacious details on the Child Raping by public officials and their lawyers at yje Epstein Diddle Bar XXX ( If the post is not hidden)

"New Ghislaine Maxwell papers revive lurid tales about orgies, Alan Dershowitz and Bill Clinton"

PTMWPO6HXZB5NP522PORMZDRQU.jpg

My daughter Shakti girl researched all this and as a young college student she is livid.

By now we all know what other desperadoes in government are involved.

Just about all of them

"No, no! Could that be?

Regards

You can see it in their faces..

#82 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14453 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 08:26 PM

You can see it in their faces.. 

Sure looks just like that to me and so many other things as well.

The counterarguments of liberal Kumbayas is that these 3 and other creepy crawlers came into the world as innocents and were subsequently molested or traumatized.

Then as the twig was bent they grew into greater demons visibly from some greater hell.

I submit they were born demons and developed into the demonry that they now infect us  all with.

Maybe we shouldn't spare the baseball bat.

Regards

Coming soon! Ellen Degeneres.

rs_600x600-200105161439-600-Portia-de-Ro

#83 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14453 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 08:39 PM

Let's get all these cockroaches into the Light!

13DERSHOWITZ1-jumbo.jpg

500_F_243340579_fXK1l6RtCAGpHoSueIVKq0Fb

No not Jewish Dershowitz.

He was on Epstein's Children's Island with his wife. 

Edited by shaktiman, 31 July 2020 - 08:40 PM.

#84 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14453 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 08:12 PM

When I was writing on  the FoxNews Forum I had more than a few positive comments and conversations with  readers.

At some point there were some news articles on TV and also published on online media and press that began to question both the honesty and the criminal behavior of israel and their jewish supporters, especially in  the U.S..

Alan Dershowitz, the super jew of the legal profession, wrote a few op eds,  including one or two on  FoxNews,. that in essence argued that it is israel's right to shoot Palestinian children in  the back.

I wrote not only in my Fox comment section but submitted an Op ed of my own in reply to Alan Dershowitz's Hitleresque profanity supporting infanticide.

Fox and their jewish sponsors had me banned from Fox for life, without  notice  and certainly without  cause. There were no profanities or hate rhetoric in my writing there, only the criticism of israel and questions about israeli war crimes.

I took to Twitter and began a series of critiques on FoxNews' hypocrisy and disingenuous reporting.

I informed Fox they were about to be voodooed by Shaktiman.

Then, the lofty super wealthy Fox, supported by jewish zealots found "the walls at Jericho come a tumbling down".

The sexual assaults by FoxNewws management and FoxNews male anchors  on the scantily clad FoxNews ladies of  the evening, and of the day for that matter, created scandal after scandal, court proceedings and law suits from the disparaged leggy reporters. There were some firings, and all sorts of salacious cover-ups.

"GRAPHIC: Fox News stars Hannity, Carlson, others named in sexual harassment lawsuit"

"A Brief History of Fox’s Sexual Harassment Scandals, From Roger Ailes to Charles Payne"

(thewrap.com) Fox Business host is latest to face allegations by female employee

(WashingtonPost) "Report: Bill O'Reilly settled sexual harassment claim from Fox "

(filmdaily.com "Ed Henry and all the Fox News staff accused of sexual..." 

2540076170001_5459312079001_494753648100

FoxNews reporter showing her wares

The list goes on and on.

Still got money Fox?

Maybe, but no honor or respect, the jewish pedophile is your hero.

So that's FoxNews! Flaunting, enticing, and then complaining  about sexual misconduct while ignoring the murder of non-jewish children, pedophilia, and all for a few dollars more.

Why not support Alan Dershowitz though?  Deshowitz is a jew and deemed above the law.

"... the billionaire pedophile (Jeffrey Epstein) “directed” her to have sex with Alan Dershowitz (left). ... Trump engaging in pedophilia and sex tapes of both Bill and Hillary Clinton."

Yup. Alan Dershowitz and government officials who are  pedophiles are OK in Fox's book.

How would Clint handle then?

<iframe width="789" height="441" src="https://www.youtube....ed/h1PfrmCGFnk"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FireShot%2BScreen%2BCapture%2B%23198%2B-
Good ole  FoxNews.
Look at this instead of doing their jobs as impartial reporters.
A-DERSH.jpg?ssl=1
Alan Dershowitz jewish pedophile and Fox commentator  
Preschool.jpg

Regards

Edited by shaktiman, 01 August 2020 - 08:20 PM.

#85 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14453 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 08:47 PM

"Alan Dershowitz calls Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre a 'serial liar' while once again denying he ever had sex with her"

horecchio@businessinsider.com (Haven Orecchio-Egresitz)

​Oh my! So Alan Dershowitz is the honest one. He must have learned that in jewish law school

Dershowitz says he always tells the truth and everyone else is lying.

Wonder what Ghislaine Maxwell's, Jeffrey Epstein's madam, has in her "little black book" on all the celebrity and government pedophiles?

O35KXA3AFVEM7CQ7YP7TMECAXI.JPG

#86 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14453 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 08:54 PM

"Maxwell was arrested on July 2 on charges related to the procuring and sexual abuse of minors. Her attorneys had unsuccessfully fought to keep defamation documents sealed. Preska ordered them to be unsealed, in part, so that they could be used in the case between Giuffre and Dershowitz."

(zerohedge) "Former Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates may not be able to escape Epstein-gate after all, after it was revealed last week that the billionaire traveled with Jeffrey Epstein on his infamous 'Lolita Express' Boeing 727 in 2013 - four years after Epstein served time for pedophilia." 

gates%20epstein.png?itok=S9GQTj-2

Want a new computer little boy?

#87 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14453 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 02:50 PM

I do not wish  to  usurp the messages Jesus, or Aesop, or any of the great sages of antiquity but here is a parable that is apropos to human existence,  Life and Death. It has been spoken of by many and in different ways, all of which  pose a warning to mankind.

640x640_3_090f526b-32c9-48dd-8a4b-bd53f1

Once there was a flock of sheep that grazed on the land. They were well nourished but often argued and fought among themselves.

One day a goat observed them and decided to rule and control the flock so to do with them as he pleased.

As the sheep were grazing he told them; "Hey sheep, follow me. I can  show you where you can find a much better land and much better grass and greens for you  to feed on"

So the sheep followed the goat into a pen where a farmer was sharpening his ax. The goat approached with the sheep all following him and one another. The farmer saw the  line  of sheep and stood up. He grabbed one of the sheep and cut its head  off with the  ax.

judas-goat1.jpg

The sheep saw this and said; "Baa, Baa, Baa, glad it wasn't me that had his head chopped off and eaten." and walked back to their own land.

The farmer ate very well and rewarded the goat.

r1375343_19435712.jpg

A few days later the goat saw the sheep again grazing on their own land and he said to them; "Why are you all still here? Didn't you get all the riches from what the farmer offered you?

The sheep said; "No".

The goat once again told the sheep to follow him and he would certainly make certain the farmer would give them comfort and wealth.

Once again the farmer grabbed a sheep and cut off its head. The other sheep again  said; "Baa, Baa. Baa, well glad it wasn't me that had his head chopped off and eaten."

This went on and on for several months and the sheep were fooled every time. As long as their head wasn't chopped off and they weren't eaten, they really didn't care"

But one day all the sheep were all gone and eaten by the farmer. The last sheep before his head was chopped off had merely said; "Baa, Baa,  Baa,  Baa".Then there was not another sheep left in that land. 

So it is with the human sheep. Death and Extinction comes quickly and they all fall to the axman's blade. Can you guess who that axeman is? Did not Jesus say "God is the God of Life, not the god of death".

What need does anyone have of a farmer with an ax who will eat you in due time when they have a "Good Shepherd" to show them to what is really a place of peace and liberation?

<iframe width="789" height="592" src="https://www.youtube....ed/xr0caXhGTUU"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The analogies to The Christ are blatant.

Can  y'all put the words together with  the music?

Nothing like a few angels and some trumpets.

"Swingin' Shepherd Blues"

Along a mountain pass,
There is a patch of grass,
Where the swingin' shepard plays his tunes.
His sheep never stray,
Dancing all day til they see the pale and yellow moon.
And then he leads his flock,
And they all rock to the tune of the swingin' sheperd blues.

[flute]

c'mon sheperd let it echo through the hills

[flute]

Regards

P.S. This is even more so for the Sheep of State.

Edited by shaktiman, 02 August 2020 - 02:57 PM.

#88 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14453 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 07:29 PM

Many news sites have been reporting the Clinton pedophilia crimes for some time as well as the Clinton international drug dealings.

The FBI are the "lookouts" and guards for the Clinton organized crime cartel.

Now some are saying the Clintons run child sex trafficking operations as well protected also by corrupt judges and  lawyers.

But more hard evidence on  Billy  Boy and his murderous thugs with federal badges.

(NY Post )  "Jeffrey Epstein hosted Bill Clinton on his private island, documents reveal"

Even  conservatives are  linking  the Clintons as a major drug trafficking, money laundering.  public corruption crime enterprise.

The Democrats cover it up.

Where's my FBI pals?

Under the table with their cash bribes playing pp with each other?.

My sources are MUCH better than theirs. 

"Former President Bill Clinton was a guest at Jeffrey Epstein’s private Caribbean island, according to testimony from an Epstein accuser which was unsealed on Thursday.

Virginia Giuffre — who has also accused Epstein’s alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell of abusing her — told lawyers in 2011 that Clinton visited Epstein’s private Little St. James Island with Maxwell, herself and “two young girls” from New York.

She added that Clinton stayed in Epstein’s private residence on the island, where “orgies were a constant thing that took place.”

Giuffre recalled being surprised to see the former president on the island.

“I remember asking Jeffrey what’s Bill Clinton doing here kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said well he owes me a favor,” Giuffre said.

Yup, favors. The number one mob game.

This is why America is crumbling and grumbling.

There is no way out for this country.

The rest of the planet is following suit.

bill-clinton-woman-image.jpg

Used to be the Jew Mob's Presidential pick

Guess what? I'm still  alive you jew assholes.

#89 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14453 posts

Posted 03 August 2020 - 11:42 AM

(The Guardian) Nancy Pelosi says she has no confidence in Deborah Birx over handling of pandemic

Senior scientist on taskforce defends administration but warns that widespread infections mark a ‘new phase’ for US

"House speaker Nancy Pelosi escalated an attack on Dr Deborah Birx, a senior scientist on Donald Trump’s coronavirus taskforce, in television comments on Sunday as Birx defended the administration’s handling of the pandemic.

Pelosi, the top Democrat in Congress, was asked on ABC’s This Week whether she has confidence in Birx, a renowned public health expert who has frequently appeared alongside Trump in briefings on the virus."

(CNN) "White House coronavirus response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx said Sunday that there is "clear scientific evidence" that masks work -- adding that she assumes President Donald Trump is able to keep six feet of distance "in a majority of cases" when pressed on whether he should wear one."

Who can we believe in  all this?

Probably no one'

Same monkey with a different mask.
0.jpg

(NBC) Dr. Birx Reacts As Trump Suggests 'Injection' Of Disinfectant 

Oh, and don't forget the Trumpism  : Drink bleach to  kill coronavirus.

8064760-two-monkeys-in-the-african-savan

#90 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14453 posts

Posted 03 August 2020 - 05:43 PM

It's Rumble Tim e 

By Shaktiman

America Has Waylaid Humanity's Products  and  Livelihoods

tenor.gif?itemid=13901012

Want some of this? Let's  Rumble.

Trump's greater America has been hijacked. It is never to be  great again following the Trumpian-Clintonian piracy on the  world, its innovations, inventions,  and  resources.

No  one likes being  held up and  robbed, but when Trump and America do  it  to nations, a  rumble is  inevitable.

Syrian government condemns oil deal between Kurds and US firm as 'theft'
The deal comes months after president Trump expressed interest in the country's lucrative oil fields

(www.middleeasteye.net) "The Syrian government on Sunday condemned an agreement between Kurdish-led forces in the country's northeast and a US oil company, describing it as "theft" and an "affront to national sovereignty".

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo confirmed during a Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing on Thursday what he described as a "very powerful" deal penned between a US firm and the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), which was backed by the US in the war to oust the Islamic State group (IS) from the region.

The SDF, a Kurdish-led paramilitary alliance, backs a semi-autonomous administration in northeastern Syria and controls the country's biggest oilfields, still claimed by Damascus.

The Syrian foreign ministry statement, published on state media, said the agreement was set “to steal Syrian oil... supported by the US administration."

The statement decried "an agreement between... thieves who steal and thieves who buy".

It also condemned "the hostile US position towards Syria, the theft of the Syrian people's riches and its hindrance of the state's reconstruction efforts". 

In the meantime Turkey is saying to Russia to sit on it as the Turkish military invades Syria and grabs Syrian land.

Turkey has "announced" it will "rebuild Syria" with the money obtained from Syria's oil fields.

How benevolent of Turkey!

With Turkey's "safe zone" and Syrian oil sharing with  the U.S. and israel, the Ottoman tyranny can go into full swing.

Maybe Turkey can buy more weapons from Russia to use against Russian troops in  Libya?

Kurdish forces can buy more  US weapons and everyone  will be  happy if not  dead.

On the Eastern Front:

(WSJ) Apple Faces $1.4 Billion Lawsuit by Chinese AI Firm in Siri Patent Fight

Shanghai Zhizhen Network Technology’s suit could prevent Apple from selling many of its products in China

(CNN) America's top tech CEOs can't agree on whether China steals from them

"It's a question that gets to the heart of escalating tensions between the United States and China: "Do you believe that the Chinese government steals technology from US companies?"

And it was put to the CEOs of Amazon (AMZN), Apple (AAPL), Facebook (FB) and Google(GOOGL) by Rep. Greg Steube, more than four hours into Wednesday's five-and-a-half hour Congressional antitrust hearing.

The answers were somewhat varied.

"I don't know of specific cases where we have been stolen from by the government," Apple CEO Tim Cook said. "I know of no case [of] ours where it occurred ... I can only speak to firsthand knowledge," he added.

Google CEO Sundar Pichai initially followed his lead."

Gee, no one knows anything.

That means everyone is stealing from everyone

Thievery at its finest!

So, rumble on!

Keep a  Rumbling:

(The Telegraph) China seeks to increase influence in South China Sea by reclassifying international shipping lanes

China has relabeled a strip of water from the Hainan island to the Paracel Islands to cement its sovereign claims in the region

27e95ace-c5e3-11e8-9907-be608544c5a1_ima

Russia won in Syria, still, don't forget that israel, the U.S. and Turkey (aka ISIS, the real ISIS terrorists not the mythological ones in the Western press and media) push Russia into snatching a defeat from the jaws of victory.

Regards

#91 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14453 posts

Posted 03 August 2020 - 08:11 PM

Well, here we go again!

An email  from Trump Jr.'s fiance, Guraffalo.

american-buffalo-bison-liking-his-260nw-

"Sam, (Kimberly Guraffalo thinks I'm Uncle Sam, too)

Stop what you’re doing right now - I have something important to tell you.

President Trump noticed that you haven’t accepted his offer to join the Trump VIP Club. He was pretty disappointed, but because you’re such a dedicated supporter, I convinced him to EXTEND your offer for ONE MORE DAY.

That’s right, Sam. All you have to do is contribute ANY AMOUNT before 11:59 PM TONIGHT and you'll automatically reach VIP status.

I know that you would be a fantastic addition to this prestigious club, but we simply can’t hold your spot much longer. If you fail to join by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT, you may never get another chance."

023gangskab.jpg

Contribute and you'll be a VIP and I'll ZIP you for Donald Trump

And to think I almost became a priest. 

19180459485_14232e953d_b.jpg

A Guraffalo in every cot!

If you're hunting  for an  enchilada look no  further.

WARNING:

Donny Jr. tried Guraffalo and his dick fell off

Talk about circumcising! 

Oh well, nothing 'll get under his skin anymore.

<iframe width="1263" height="720" src="https://www.youtube....ed/su8KIptUYUs"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

c1a600ef30d24ea8ecd97596edceac64.jpg

Lift 'em and spread 'em Kimberly

Regards

Edited by shaktiman, 03 August 2020 - 08:13 PM.

#92 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49333 posts

Posted 03 August 2020 - 09:28 PM

One of the conspiracy theories WHY Feds conducted a deadly surprise attack on Mt Carmel February 28, 1993 and murdered most of the rest of the residents 51 days later... was Koresh's knowledge how government officials [Clinton who had been attorney general/governor of Arkansas since 1979 and inaugurated US president the month before, January 1993] were drug-running via the nearby TSTC/Waco airport.

That airport was originally a WW2 US Air Force Base [later called James Connally AFB] until the AFB was closed in 1968 and the AFB complex was turned into the Texas State Technical Institute then Texas State Technical College and the airfield became a Waco airport.

https://www.uer.ca/l...asp?locid=27651

Ironically, when my sister first moved to Waco area, she lived in [rented] one of James Connally AFB old military duplex houses.

Edited by Atossa, 03 August 2020 - 09:45 PM.

#93 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14453 posts

Posted 04 August 2020 - 12:17 PM

One of the conspiracy theories WHY Feds conducted a deadly surprise attack on Mt Carmel February 28, 1993 and murdered most of the rest of the residents 51 days later... was Koresh's knowledge how government officials [Clinton who had been attorney general/governor of Arkansas since 1979 and inaugurated US president the month before, January 1993] were drug-running via the nearby TSTC/Waco airport. 

Thanks for the info Atossa. You and I  both know along with many others, especially law enforcement, that this is no "theory"

Billy boy  Clinton was "groomed to be President, beig  a drug dealer with a trumped up rock star persona. (Hillary's daddy was a big shot lawyer) 

In the old days narcotics agents being almost always undercover. were also trained to smoke marijuana and maybe a few more noxious things like psylociben mushrooms

I was NOT one of the narcs directly,  though trained by more than  a few, it being that drugs were a major problem to the more patriotic  officials

How surprised the agents were finding that their own guys in law enforcement were primary drug smugglers.

I didn't see this, but other cops told me that street cops carrying "wrapped parcels" (kilos) of cocaine got addicted just by getting powder on their fingers and putting the Novocaine tasting substance to their lips

In 1968 Clinton was part of that already.

I was invited to a "Hippys" abode once with girls and marijuana. 

"Where  do you  get this" I asked.

He said, this stuff came on  a private cargo plane from Arkansas.

You can figure it out. Seems the hippy was the narc.

True story and there was more.

Regards

#94 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14453 posts

Posted 04 August 2020 - 06:37 PM

(Reuters) Massive blast in Beirut kills at least 10 people and injures hundreds

So far everything is speculation.

The  lies, c over-up and spin are about to emerge with plenty of finger pointing.

Wait till  the smoke clears. BUT, don't wait  too long.  This invasion will be extended one way or another

Now let's see - hmmmmm? Who  doesn't like Lebanon and maybe Syria, too ?

Ask  jew  Trump, I  bet he knows.

EWsaKT6U0AE3khK.png

But look!

(Times of israel) "Israel not behind Beirut blast, sources on both sides say; at least 10 killed"

Hundreds said injured, hospitals overwhelmed amid massive damage to Lebanon’s capital; explosion said caused by highly explosive materials seized from ship, stored at port

More israeli lies? Cover-ups? Proxies?  

Beirut is still smoking.

NO ONE  will take credit for the civilian deaths for this beyond  false flags.

But we need to see the smoke clear.

Israel already denies involvement.

It  is a war crime

Regards

Edited by shaktiman, 04 August 2020 - 06:39 PM.

#95 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14453 posts

Posted 04 August 2020 - 06:48 PM

More.......

(BBC) Beirut blast: Hundreds injured in explosion - Red Cross

"BEIRUT (AP) — A massive explosion rocked Beirut on Tuesday, flattening much of the port, damaging buildings and blowing out windows and doors across the capital and sending a giant mushroom cloud into the sky. There were hundreds of casualties, with bodies buried under the rubble, officials said.

The number of dead was not immediately known, but hours later, ambulances were still carrying away the wounded and officials said Beirut’s hospitals were full. Army helicopters helped battle fires raging at the port.

The cause of the blast was not immediately known.

Abbas Ibrahim, chief of Lebanese General Security, said it might have been caused by highly explosive material that was confiscated from a ship some time ago and stored at the port. Local television channel LBC said the material was sodium nitrate.

An Israeli government official said Israel “had nothing to do” with the blast. He spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the matter with the media. Israeli officials usually do not comment on “foreign reports.”

<iframe width="789" height="444" src="https://www.youtube....ed/IfBPgjIWG3I"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ready to Rumble?

Doesn't look like an accident

Edited by shaktiman, 04 August 2020 - 06:49 PM.

#96 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14453 posts

Posted 04 August 2020 - 08:28 PM

Update:

Bierut explosion: more than 50 dead and 2750 wounded, says Lebanon health ministry - 

Interior minister says ammonium nitrate likely caused at least one explosion, amid reports hospitals too damaged to treat patients

Ammonium nitrate?  Doubtful.

I'm no expert but this doesn't appear as that type of explosion.

I suggest a non-israeli, non-jewish expert on the effects of explosives would better solve the issue, though even that isn't a shoe in.

<iframe width="770" height="433" src="https://www.youtube....ed/93tV6-0Ugwk"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by shaktiman, 04 August 2020 - 08:35 PM.

#97 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24507 posts

Posted 04 August 2020 - 09:25 PM

Small nuke, for sure.

#98 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14453 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 11:58 AM

Small nuke, for sure. 

I took a year of nuclear physics and nuclear physics lab and then some.

We also looked at radiation. alpha, beta particles, gamma rays, etc.

Did ridiculous things like looking at their interactions in different environments, the angles they bounce off at etc., much of which I have forgotten though I can still read much of the scientific papers.

Point  being, that it is not much to test this area for effects of radiation.

It should have already been done. 

Right now and without testing you make a strong case just looking at the widespread nature of the blast's effect.

Years ago there were attempts to get a small nuclear device into a briefcase, not simply a "dirty bomb".

I suppose they made it work.   

It sure looks like a small nuke but the jury is still out.

Regards

#99 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14453 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 12:45 PM

ANALYSIS: 

(Aljazeera) Up to 300,000 left homeless by Beirut explosion: Live updates

(Al Arabiya) Israel denies being behind Lebanon blast: Source

"Israel has denied having anything to do with theexplosions that rocked Lebanon Tuesday, Reuters cited an Israeli official as saying.

“Israel has nothing to do with the incident,” the official said on condition of anonymity."

Far too many "secret and anonymous sources" in  all this.

"Madam, how like you this play of subterfuge?

"Ironically Shaktiman, "Israel doth protest too much, methinks"

Trump says Beirut explosion an ‘attack’ caused by a ‘bomb’

(hindustantimes) "Lebanese authorities have not yet called the explosion as an attack."

Trump's wink and a nod exposed by all this denial?

Of course.

Was it a tactical nuke?

Did israel respond to Hezbollah's missile barrages with a giant bomb to instill fear and trembling in  the Arab  world and Iran and maybe Russia as well by committing another war crime.

Is the Trump cover up done by a teary eye and gasps of sorrow?

Are israel and America in bed together and married, with their love of committing war crime after war crime? .

1469164_6974_625x1000.jpg

America and israel commit every crime in the book

<iframe width="789" height="592" src="https://www.youtube....ed/srKQvgI4RkQ"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(NY Times) Blasts Rock Beirut, Killing Dozens and Wounding Thousands

Photo-by-Tech.-Sgt.-Matthew-Plew-US-Air-

wide_4_3_481b1838201cf5bb0dd8b056174b268

Just a firecracker

1_Donald-Trump-With-Melania-Knauss.jpg

Edited by shaktiman, 05 August 2020 - 12:56 PM.

#100 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14453 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 02:42 PM

More:

Fireworks, ammonium nitrate likely fueled Beirut explosion

JON GAMBRELL and JOSEF FEDERMAN - More AP, feally AJP - Associated Jew Press, bogus reporters.
AP_Light@1x.png August 5, 2020, 4:36 AM

"Fireworks and ammonium nitrate appear to have been the fuel that ignited a massive explosion that rocked the Lebanese capital of Beirut, experts and videos of the blast suggest.

The scale of the damage — from the epicenter of the explosion at the port of Beirut to the windows blown out kilometers (miles) away — resembles other blasts involving the chemical compound commonly used as an agricultural fertilizer.

But the compound itself typically doesn't detonate on its own and requires another ignition source. That likely came from a fire that engulfed what initially appeared to be fireworks that were stored at the port."

(AJP) JUST A FIRECRACKER CAUSED THE BLASTS AND ISRAEL DOESN'T MAKE FIREWORKS!

Kikey and Trumpstein had to admit someone still had to ignite all this or US-israel is caught in a bigger lie.

"The Governor of Beirut has said that 300,000 people have been left homeless after an enormous explosion tore across the city, killing at least a hundred people and wounding thousands. "

If my Pravda pals push  and hide posts it does no good.

In today's high  tech world there are remedies and reversals of online deceit

Why did Yahoo pull out its comments section along with so many other sites?

Here's why - kikey israeli and US war crimes

‘He Is Another Hitler:’ Anne Frank’s 86-Year-Old Stepsister Compares Donald Trump to Nazi Dictator

So is Trumpler and Bidler

new_flag_of_israel.jpg

<iframe width="682" height="384" src="https://www.youtube....ed/2aVRQCfRhtw"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nuke Israel for global Peace?

That or get nuked by israel

Regards

Edited by shaktiman, 05 August 2020 - 02:45 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru