• Please log in to reply
326 replies to this topic

#101 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24770 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 04:53 PM

I took a year of nuclear physics and nuclear physics lab and then some.

We also looked at radiation. alpha, beta particles, gamma rays, etc.

Did ridiculous things like looking at their interactions in different environments, the angles they bounce off at etc., much of which I have forgotten though I can still read much of the scientific papers.

Point  being, that it is not much to test this area for effects of radiation.

It should have already been done. 

Right now and without testing you make a strong case just looking at the widespread nature of the blast's effect.

Years ago there were attempts to get a small nuclear device into a briefcase, not simply a "dirty bomb".

I suppose they made it work.   

It sure looks like a small nuke but the jury is still out.

Regards

Certainly not ammonium nitrate as theyre quick to claim on the presstitute networks.
That alone is a sign it was a nuke.
Plus of course the shape and propagation of the cloud.

#102 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14671 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 04:55 PM

Lebanon has a sizable number of Christians.
The dirty, rotten jew rat Bloomberg now says Hezbollah ignited the bomb. Hezbollah has never had a bomb of that magnitude or they would have used it on Israel, not in their own home and country, Lebanon. Another jew Bloomberg and jew Trump lie to cover up Israel's and the US war crimes bombing of Beruit. Where's my Pravda pals? Camping in Tel Aviv?

#103 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24770 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 04:59 PM

Lebanon has a sizable number of Christians.
The dirty, rotten jew rat Bloomberg now says Hezbollah ignited the bomb. Hezbollah has never had a bomb of that magnitude or they would have used it on Israel, not in their own home and country, Lebanon. Another jew Bloomberg and jew Trump lie to cover up Israel's and the US war crimes bombing of Beruit. Where's my Pravda pals? Camping in Tel Aviv?

I think they aimed to kill Nazar Najarian and others in the Kataeb party because they were set to take power in the next election, and they were not approved by Babylon.

#104 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14671 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 05:36 PM

Certainly not ammonium nitrate as theyre quick to claim on the presstitute networks.
That alone is a sign it was a nuke.
Plus of course the shape and propagation of the cloud. 

Thanks RobertD.

The shape of the cloud of course is not a foolproof indication of a nuke,  although  it can be very telling.

The surreptitious comments by the presstitutes for their own self serving  and  sinister  purposes is even more telling to the politically astute.

There is no benefit to  Hezbollah in ruining their own country.

These are War Crimes by the US and israel without one  other nation  standing up.

A UN investigation?

Don't make me laugh.

By now  almost everyone knows it was the US and israel.

It looks like a nuke, explodes like a nuke and it doesn't quack.

Regards

#105 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14671 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 05:48 PM

Who wrote the Bloomberg article below?

The fictitious name of an israeli jew, Hymie Rubbish?

"Hezbollah Will Not Escape Blame For Beirut

When anger replaces sorrow, much of it will be directed at the Iran-backed militia"

By 

Hussein Ibish (Rubbish) 
August 5, 2020, 7:50 AM EDT

"As if the Lebanese haven’t suffered enough. For months, they have been caught between an economic meltdown, crumbling public services, and a surging pandemic. Now they must count the dead and survey the extensive damage to their capital after two giant explosions on Tuesday.

The blasts, especially the second, were so huge they were reportedly heard and felt in Cyprus. At least 100 people are reported to have been killed—that number will almost certainly rise—and thousands injured. A large expanse of the port and its immediate neighborhood lies in smoking ruin; miles away, streets are full of shattered glass."

The verbose vacillation of the article's writer is indicative that a dumb jew wrote it:

But the jewzi Bloomberg keeps up  the BS:

"Hussein Ibish is a senior resident scholar at the Arab Gulf States Institute in Washington". More from  Hymie Rubbish

2ir5wv.jpg

Hymie Rubbish's wife  Hymen Membrane 

Edited by shaktiman, 05 August 2020 - 05:49 PM.

#106 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14671 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 12:43 PM

Just to change the topic, quanta magazine published a few articles about some things i have written about, including a glimpse of my coded notes.

Whew! Sure am glad I didn't divulge very much. 

Can you imagine what would have happened if Trump or other assorted anal elitists got a hold of it? Just like Trump, they cheat on all the numbers. The moron Trump would say he invented it. 

How extrapolated!

But what I termed here and elsewhere is what I termed "infinite dimensional iconography".

Don't worry about the technical math, it isn't all correct in  the  papers listed anyway.

The Hungarians as I have said before, are from the Russian  school of mathematics and physics. In my opinion, superior to America's or even China's. China is right up there now but America is left in  the dust. 

So, i will comment on the articles having a modicum  of veracity and my own  work  product once again being  coded if not clandestine.

Not so? Review what I wrote before, Von Neuman, Goddel, Hilbert, Cantor, Kolmogorov, Perleman et al

Right now the U.S. is stupid in everything. But with Israel, they know how to steal, lie, and cheat. A no-no when  doing real mathematics and physics.

Not so? 

I always taught that the only "secret" is that there is no secret at all.

More  to  come............ 

BN-UE282_TRUMPP_IM_20170707145413.gif

REMEMBER VLADIMIR, THE ELEPHANT  IS THE ONE WITH  THE  LONG NOSE.

#107 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14671 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 10:10 PM

Beirut, Lebanon Explosions Update News:

When things go wrong and no one knows what happened exactly there's just one thing left to do -

BLAME RUSSIA 

(CNN) A Russian ship's cargo of dangerous ammonium nitrate was stranded in Beirut port for years

"As Lebanon's investigation into the devastating blast in Beirut continues, officials have pointed to a possible cause: A massive shipment of agricultural fertilizer that authorities say was stored in the port of Beirut without safety precautions for years -- despite warnings by local officials.

Documents newly reviewed by CNN reveal that a shipment of 2,750 metric tons of ammonium nitrate arrived in Beirut on a Russian-owned vessel in 2013. The ship, named the MV Rhosus, was destined for Mozambique -- but stopped in Beirut due to financial difficulties that also created unrest with the ship's Russian and Ukrainian crew."

CNN  like  FOX and all the news outlets won't blame Israel, the US, Turkey and their "pals"

They found a Russian link,  preposterous as it may be and from more than 7 years ago.

How explosive!

Of course all the evidence has been "exploded" as well.

It's all over the Western press and media.

So there you have it. Russia sent a "floating bomb" to Beirut and caused the massive explosion! Witnessed by Anne Frank, Golda Meir, and the Three Stooges, who have been  dead for years.  

Poor little israel. They are pure as the driven cream cheese.

200806092651-beirut-lebanon-explosion-am

.A Russian  bomb blast or jewish Matzoh balls.? 

(CNN) "A crater created by the explosion appeared to be roughly 124 meters, or 405 feet, in diameter — well over a football field in length, according to CNN analysis of a Planet Labs, Inc. satellite image."

Nuke size or a kosher krater?

(npr) " Authorities in Lebanon have detained 16 people as part of an urgent investigation into the enormous explosion that devastated Beirut's port area and much of the city on Tuesday. The blast has been traced to an estimated 2,750 tons of ammonium nitrate stored in a warehouse.

Judge Fadi Akiki, a government representative at the military court, said more than 18 people have been questioned so far, including port and customs officials, according to Lebanon's state news agency.

There are currently 16 people in custody, Akiki said, while others remain under investigation."

Any israelis in  the house?

Choosing-A-Preschool-1-1.jpg

Here's a few of the suspects

.GettyImages-512657552.0.jpg

Hya cum da judge!

Edited by shaktiman, 06 August 2020 - 10:13 PM.

#108 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14671 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 12:05 PM

SOME OF MY PALS SAY:

"I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU!"

PartialScrawnyGreathornedowl-small.gif

How puerile!

<iframe width="789" height="592" src="https://www.youtube....ed/cJD-gVBbkf0"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Netanyahu and Einstein. 

#109 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14671 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 03:56 PM

You mean don't blame Russia?

(YahoodiNews: "Most believe that it was an accident': Pentagon chief contradicts Trump on Beirut explosion"

Really DOD DUDE? 

Cui Bono?

(Arab News) Netanyahu warns foes after Israeli retaliatory strikes in Syria

Jerusalem, August 4, 2020( Right before the Beirut bomb blast - how coincidental!))

"Israel reported an exchange of fire that forced the “terrorists” back into Lebanon. It said it fired artillery across the heavily guarded border for “defensive” purposes.

Since 2011, Israel has launched hundreds of strikes in Syria, targeting government troops and allied Iranian and Hezbollah forces and vowing to end Iran’s military presence in Syria."

So, Israel plants false flags, lies about who plants them, and then bombs their neighbors.

How religious of them!

Trump is just another fatso facade

As this all escalates it's heading to another global lament.

sensual-satan-19296451.jpg

elvira-legs.jpg

7ed239b20891ec2f288ca291f92aa469.jpg

<iframe width="789" height="713" src="https://www.youtube....ed/HAw73PRwYG8"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

876970-beirut-explosion-1-reuters.jpg

733998._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

CAREFUL!

Edited by shaktiman, 07 August 2020 - 03:58 PM.

#110 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14671 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 04:37 PM

For a  Few Dollars More?

(Breaking ????) "Lebanese president says blast probe looking into external interference among possible causes"

reuters_Light.png

August 7, 2020, 6:46 AM

WHAFMQTPLV.jpg

"BEIRUT, Aug 7 (Reuters) - Lebanon's president said an investigation into the Beirut port warehouse explosion was looking at whether it was caused by negligence, an accident or possible external interference, his office cited him as telling local media on Friday.

"The cause has not been determined yet. There is a possibility of external interference through a rocket or bomb or other act," President Michel Aoun said in comments carried by local media and confirmed by his office.

He said the probe into Tuesday's blast at a warehouse housing highly-explosive material was being conducted on three levels. "First, how the explosive material entered and was stored ... second whether the explosion was a result of negligence or an accident ... and third the possibility that there was external interference." (Reporting by Ghaida)

Nah???? Why would anyone bomb Lebanon?

Who could it  be?

Maybe Satan? Nah! Satan was in the synagogue.

hqdefault.jpg

No Satanstein, you can't be the  Pope.

Edited by shaktiman, 07 August 2020 - 04:40 PM.

#111 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14671 posts

Posted 08 August 2020 - 07:35 PM

( NY Times) "The Coronavirus Is New, but Your Immune System Might Still Recognize It"

"A flurry of recent studies has revealed that a large proportion of the population — 20% to 50% of people in some places — might harbor immunity assassins called T cells that recognize the new coronavirus despite having never encountered it before.

These T cells, which lurked in the bloodstreams of people long before the pandemic began, are most likely stragglers from past scuffles with other, related coronaviruses, including four that frequently cause common colds. It’s a case of family resemblance: In the eyes of the immune system, germs with common roots can look alike, such that when a cousin comes to call, the body may already have an inkling of its intentions."

:creasup:  :creasup:  :creasup:

5c0014_cbe81b0664d04605a8cfe5a23bdae63d~

What is dat T cell Kingfish?

Well ya see Andy a  T cell  is when  ya is in jail and da warden  done serves ya tea.

Now if da warden  serves ya coffee, ya is in the coffee cell.

""A flurry of recent studies..."? What does ya think Kingfish?"

default.jpg

"Well Shaktiman,  If dare is flurries outside dat mean  somebody trying to do a snowjob  on  you.

Heh, heh.  heh.

Gloria-Saunders-leggy-Olga-San-Juan.jpg

<iframe width="789" height="713" src="https://www.youtube....ed/ANce2lBa7A0"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hqdefault.jpg

You is trying to snow everybody again Kingfish.

So what is dis codrona anyways?

Well ya see Andy, a codrona  is a kind of fish dat crawls into a person's ear.

Can  you still hear Kingfish?

Only if ya takes da Kingfish's personal Auntie Codrona pills.

And how much do dat cost Kingfish?

Well Andy, for you I is going to make a special price.

Only $100 per pill and you'll hear again.

hqdefault.jpg

Hmmmm. Dat don't sound  right.

38578956-sexy-and-beautiful-girl-in-a-re

Aw, Sapphire honey.

Regards

Edited by shaktiman, 08 August 2020 - 07:41 PM.

#112 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14671 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 11:31 AM

DUST IN THE WIND

By Shaktiman

Can there be a Heaven on  Earth? Or is this planet of lost souls our temporary hell as a Second Death awaits our fate and judgement?

og-socrates.jpg?w=1600&h=900

The Sage Socrates and Truth

Are the mansions, the yachts, private jets, master works of art, far reaching land holdings and estates, our name emblazoned across the  top of a skyscraper or pyramid what heaven is all about?

Or do these "things" crumble to the ground  only to become "dust in the wind"?

2ad76f_7cdfa177932d4945bb805299f7e8e977~

Buddha Gautama Liberation

Then we have what we call knowledge of science and of spiritual wisdom Are they the guarantee of some continuity  and of consciousnesses with some form of life in an infinite Universe, reportedly not limited by Time or Space?

How Cosmologically Cataclysmic and Teleologically Terminal!

Utter darkness, nonexistent consciousness,  fagot maggots and lesbian leeches eating your  flesh and bones as "you" lie in a dark cold grave.

2dbeb836e46444d09366ddd396de8cd0.jpg

Lao Tzu "On the Tao"

There are those who say: "Man, you had  it coming"

confuciusread.jpg

Confucius and Virtue

The Secreted Shaktiman

They seek him  here.

They seek him there.

Those jewzis seek him everywhere.

Is he in Heaven or only a man?

That damn elusive Shaktiman.

Of course these Christ killing Jewzis that also  destroy the Christ  in  every man  and  woman feel it better to rule in Hell than serve in Heaven. That is why the jewzis tried to destroy the Christ, kill Him, and then  proceed to hide and destroy His message.

Have you ever seen such a DNA clad in the form of human monkeys?

If a sage stood on the corner offering Knowledge, Salvation, and a pleasant eternal abiding, some jewzi would stand up and say: "So what's in  it for me?"

jesus-authority-questioned-1138449-galle

The Christ and a Message of Love

I suppose jewzis want to be dust in  the wind and take every living creature on  this plane down with  them.

Is there a way out of the confinement with one's being imprisoned in a dense cranium?

<iframe width="789" height="444" src="https://www.youtube....ed/zzF2xBGzzA0"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Time to bring out the dust pan

lon-chaney-jr---the-wolfman.jpg

Regards and to the jewzi dust, too 

Edited by shaktiman, 09 August 2020 - 11:57 AM.

#113 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14671 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 11:59 AM

Cossack - you were just what my post above was talking about you deceitful POS

#114 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14671 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 12:04 PM

More disgusting fakes here

#115 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14671 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 01:19 PM

Nothing like working with jerks that cut off their noses to spite their jew faces. Ergo the human monkeys deserve to be dust in the wind

rabbi-dan-rodkin-506.jpg?quality=80&stri

Who? Is dat me?

Sure is blabbi

#116 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14671 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 08:06 PM

(Washington Examiner) "Turkey threatens Greece and Egypt in the Mediterranean Sea"

These threats of war by Turkey have been  going on a long time now.

Turkey invaded and now occupies part of Cyprus since 1974.

Turkey committed genocide against Armenians in  the early 1900s and more. 

Turkey is part of the terrorist rebels commonly known  as ISIS and allied with israel and the United States, and at times with Saudi Arabia and  assorted proxy terrorists.

"Following Friday prayers at his new sectarian monument, the Hagia Sophia mosque, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced that Turkey is recommencing drilling surveys in an area of the eastern Mediterranean Sea internationally recognized as belonging to Greece.

Turkey recently suspended plans to conduct the surveys after Germany offered to mediate with Greece. Erdogan now says Greece isn't living up to its commitments. The critical issue: seeing as the Greek and Turkish armed forces are engaging in increasingly aggressive maneuvers, a conflict cannot be ruled out.

Erdogan knows this but is gambling on Turkey's superior navy deterring Greece. The president is also likely hoping that this gambit will strengthen his increasingly fragile domestic situation by playing to ultra-nationalist sentiments. That second point takes on particular importance for Erdogan. Wasting money on patronage and pet projects such as his 1,000 room palace, Erdogan has failed to undertake a much needed economic reform program. Making matters worse, the coronavirus pandemic has gutted Turkey's vital summer tourist economy. "

The risk, then, is that Turkey will take military action to prevent Greece from interceding against its unlawful survey efforts. What would happen next is hard to say. The Greek air force is far better trained than the Turkish equivalent, and the Greek army might hope to establish area denial strongholds in the Aegean Sea. But further out at sea, Turkey has the advantage, and Erdogan knows it. Russia would also almost certainly seek to take advantage of the situation by supporting an escalation between the two NATO member states. Erdogan would also try to use Russian President Vladimir Putin's involvement to his advantage, pressuring NATO and the European Union to grant him concessions in return for restored peace.

Yet, it's not just Greece that Turkey is threatening.

Ankara on Thursday also explicitly rejected a newly reached Greek-Egyptian maritime border agreement. Erdogan's foreign minister announced, "It is without a doubt that Turkey will not allow any activity at the area in question and will resolutely continue to defend her legitimate interests." This is serious stuff. The Egyptian-Turkish relationship is already very tense, with both nations actively supporting opposing sides in the ongoing Libyan civil war. Considering his reputation as a general-nationalist president, Abdel Fattah el-Sisi of Egypt would be reluctant to allow any perceived Turkish provocation in the Mediterranean to go unmet."

BN-RD945_TURKEY_FR_20161209140507.jpg

Sultan Erdogan and the Now Ottoman Empire

(The Economic Times) US military allegedly promoting ISIS in Afghanistan 

“In my view, under the full [US] presence, surveillance, military, political, intelligence, Daesh has emerged. And for two years, the Afghan people came, cried loud about their suffering, of violations. Nothing was done,” he said. 

Karzai further noted that US officials used Daesh as an excuse to drop an 11-ton GBU-43 Massive Ordnance Air Blast (MOAB) bomb, nicknamed the ‘Mother of all Bombs’, in Achin district of Afghanistan’s eastern province of Nangarhar on April 13, 2017. 

abu-ivan-620x264.png

Effendi Trump

"Fuk Greece and Russia! Let's get more heroin  trade with the Turkeys.

Regards

Edited by shaktiman, 09 August 2020 - 08:22 PM.

#117 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14671 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 08:23 PM

I suppose there are sh!t heads all over.

#118 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14671 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 08:31 PM

As the the Greek-Turkish conflict, after israel set off an explosive that is a definitive war crime and with the aid of Trump and the US, extending the conflict to Europe and in particular Greece, is in US and israeli interest.

NATO plays "pp" while ejaculating impotent rhetoric.

Now will Russia and the US continue to sell weapons to their mutual ally Turkey?

What a dishonorable lot.

#119 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14671 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 08:43 PM

(ctvnews) Beirut port blast crater 43 metres deep: security official (Just about 150 Feet deep)

"BEIRUT, LEBANON -- The huge chemical explosion that hit Beirut's port, devastating large parts of the Lebanese capital and claiming over 150 lives, left a 43-metre (141 foot) deep crater, a security official said Sunday.

The blast Tuesday, which was felt across the county and as far as the island of Cyprus, was recorded by the sensors of the American Institute of Geophysics (USGS) as having the power of a magnitude 3.3 earthquake"

Whether chemical or nuclear it was israeli with  Pastor Trump's blessing.

#120 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14671 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 03:11 PM

(AP) "Shots fired as crowds clash with police in downtown Chicago"

Chicago, Illinois where I was born and raised, has a history of violence and rioting.  To this day the cause of the Great Chicago Fire of 1871 is undetermined, with the blame, as legend has it, falling upon a cow kicking over a lantern is an old  dry barn belonging to Catherine and Patrick O'Leary, who denied the  charge.

fire-2-1024x768.jpg

The Great Chicago Fire of 1871

In 1886 in Chicago's  Haymarket Square, Chicago workers, laborers and their supporters, protested for an eight hour work day. It began peacefully but the police shot and killed one protester and wounded several others and the peaceful protest quickly escalated into a riot. Many were hurt. The riot "changed The Labor Movement forever."

0305002313-l.jpg

Chicago's Haymarket Square riot of 1886

Then in 1919, the nation  was rocked by, "The Chicago Race Riot of 1919". (Wikipedia) "The Chicago race riot of 1919 was a violent racial conflict started by white Americans against black Americans that began on the South Side of Chicago, Illinois on July 27, and ended on August 3, 1919.During the riot, thirty-eight people died (23 black and 15 white). Over the week, injuries attributed to the episodic confrontations stood at 537, with two-thirds of the injured being black and one-third white, while the approximately 1,000 to 2,000 who lost their homes were mostly black. It is considered the worst of the nearly 25 riots and civil disturbances in the United States during the Red Summer" of 1919, so named because of the racial and labor related violence and fatalities across the nation.The prolonged conflict made it one of the worst riots in the history of Illinois."

0*WCwo57nTG4QmDEDD.jpg

Chicago Race Riots 1919

And on and on with the assassination of Martin Luther King, the 1968 Democratic convention where tanks rolled down Chicago streets. Of course, we shouldn't put America's dirty laundry out on the street. Oh no, it should be hung out to dry like both American corrupt and slimy political  parties should be, and by their necks until....., well no way they can ever be clean. Y'all can fill in the blanks.

So, ho hum, what do we have today besides a lying crooked President, dirty rotten courts, and legislatures and Congress with their palms out waiting for some grease? 

"CHICAGO (AP) — More than 100 people were arrested Monday following a night of looting and unrest that left 13 officers injured and caused damage in the city's upscale Magnificent Mile shopping district and other parts of the city, authorities said.

Police Superintendent David Brown said it “was not an organized protest” but instead “an incident of pure criminality” that began following the shooting of a person by police the previous day in the city's Englewood neighborhood. At one point early Monday, shots were fired at police and officers returned fire. Brown said a heavy police presence is expected in the downtown area until further notice.

“This was straight up, felony criminal conduct,” said Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot. "This was an assault on our city.”

Those arrested were expected to face charges including looting, disorderly conduct, battery against police. Lightfoot said that the city has activated a neighborhood protection program that will be in place “for foreseeable days until we know our neighborhoods are safe.”

Minneapolis_Police_Death_Protests_Illino

New Chicago riots

I was on one occasion a visiting professor of mathematics at one of the State Universities in Illinois. Why? I haven't the slightest idea, apart from lighting the fuse that put more than a few crooked and on the take Chicago (Cook County) judges in federal prisons.

The FBI was right then, as I  already knew, "they're all like that and it's crooked all the way to the top".The US attorneys there weren't much better. 

Ya tink dair fatsa of pseudo honor is here on the Pravda forum as well?

Well land a Goshen.

At the University I was invited to attend a symposium on "String Theory" and applications from Differential  Geometry. That was an event in of itself even though that aspect of cosmology, Relativity, The General Continuum,  and Quantum Mechanics was still in its infancy.

I was teaching a course in  calculus and had the respect of the students and teachers beyond formalities. 

After the symposium I addressed the class. "You all have some of the finest professors from the world over especially Europe. How many are American made? Almost none. Why is that? Because instead of having your noses in  your math books you're smoking heaven knows what and then put your walkman heaphoner IN your ears and boogaloo around campus." I imitated them, the entire faculty heard about it and they were in hysterics.

:"You're right", "I wish I could say that" etc were the responses, including from the  department chair.

My students went on to do more than well in their departmental exams. 

I used to leave my door open so the entire faculty could hear what I was saying. 

So here we have the parallels in these new Chicago  riots. It  is economic, racial hatred, and filled with the ignorance of an  undisciplined academia.

Shooting,  rioting, screaming ad nauseum while boogalooing down Broadway smoking weed,

When there is neither rhyme nor reason nothing is accomplished. 

The lady below is just a few years younger than Shaktiman

She's from the generation I spoke of with the walkman ear plugs and the boogaloo. 

She does quite well as being part, like me, of the Geritol Generation 

Johnny C sings the song and my being thrown into the hoosegow among many times and in the middle of prisons riots with the black gangs from Chicago's west and south sides.

They gave me the appellation  - Johnny G

Riots are no  fun

<iframe width="1263" height="720" src="https://www.youtube....ed/lJ-5G9qk1AU"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nothing  like a good Swim with Mashed Potatoes.

Regards

Edited by shaktiman, 10 August 2020 - 03:21 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru