#121 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14430 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 04:24 PM

More on the Greek-Turkish confrontation:

(Bloomberg) Turkey Flexes Military Muscle in Maritime Feud With Greece

Turkey has drawn world wide condemnation and realizes,  based on European and geopolitical treaties and alliances, Turkey will lose.

So in order to shift the odds, Turkey has secured the backing of Trump and the US. Turkey already has a regional alliance with the US, israel, and Saudi Arabia to  be the covert and main members of ISIS terrorists. 

Trump is insane and already on board to be the  world's Caligula.

Will  Russia and China help Turkey to change the tide?

That just may be suicide.

"Turkey launched naval exercises off two Greek islands and announced energy exploration research in the same area, projecting its military might amid heightened territorial tussles in the eastern Mediterranean.

The two-day naval drill to the east and south of Rhodes and Kastellorizo signals that Ankara won’t accept any agreement or move that would limit its own maritime interests in the waters. The eastern Mediterranean has become an energy hot spot with big finds for European Union member Cyprus, Israel and Egypt in recent years, and Turkey’s push to secure a share of the resources has exacerbated strains.

The Turkish exercise was announced on Aug. 6 -- the same day Egypt and Greece signed an agreement laying out the maritime boundary between their exclusive economic zones. Turkey had earlier put exploration in the area on hold at the request of German Chancellor Angela Merkel to make it easier for her to mediate. Germany on Monday warned Ankara that unilateral action in territorial disputes with Greece could strain its ties with the EU."

"The spat in the Mediterranean is just one of several to emerge as President Recep Tayyip Erdogan seeks to reassert Turkey’s role as a regional power. From conflicts in Syria and Libya to strikes in Iraq, NATO’s second-largest army has intervened with armed drones, warplanes and tanks.

The EU has said it is weighing sanctions against Turkey over its oil and natural-gas exploration off Cyprus. Greece called for an immediate end to Turkish activities in the area, calling them a serious escalation which “exposes in the most obvious way the destabilizing and peace-threatening role of Turkey.”

This should be interesting. Israel wants to plunge the Mediterranean into war.  It's a great diversion but will  it be enough  to annex Palestine and then  Syria with Turkey?

Iran and Russia beware the ides! Y'all ain't out of the picture or the  woods.

A greater diversion to World War III, The Greater War

Regards

#122 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14430 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 04:54 PM

(Popular Mechanics) Russia's 'Hunter' Is Unlike Anything in America's Arsenal

Well it doesn't look like a Turkey

190808092220-01-russia-okhotnik-drone-la

s-70 Russian Combat Drone

B0693_SK-1_ff7b065a-b88f-44c4-9632-93936

US F-35 1/2  Stealth Drone

Light as a feather and works on Thanksgiving

"Russia is pushing its new unmanned combat aerial vehicle out the door and into the hands of the military sooner than expected. The S-70 Okhotnik (“Hunter”) drone will enter service with the Russian Aerospace Force a year earlier than planned, in 2024. That means Hunter could become the first high-performance combat drone designed for large-scale conventional warfare to enter service with any country."

"Tipping the scales at 20 tons, Okhotnik is about as heavy as a two-engine American F-15 Eagle fighter. The drone is designed to carry up to 13,200 pounds of munitions, including air-to-air and air-to-ground missiles, in an internal weapons bay. The drone will have a range of 3,240 nautical miles and a top speed of 620 miles an hour.

Okhotnik was originally described as an autonomous drone capable of carrying out missions in support of crewed aircraft. American efforts to develop a “loyal wingman” that can operate alongside crewed fighters led to reports that Okhotnik would follow the same path. Okhotnik can reportedly execute strike missions against important enemy targets, including air defense systems, headquarters units, and others."

flying%2Brabbi.gif

The  Israeli  F-Aleph Drone

The Butz in the Kibbutz Flying Stealth Rabbi 

Edited by shaktiman, 10 August 2020 - 05:01 PM.

#123 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14430 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 08:44 PM

When  one acts so  lofty and works under the guise of Truth yet practices deceit, there is no way out, they have lost their soul, whatever a "soul" is

Elvis_Presley_Jailhouse_Rock.jpg

.Such a hard working entertainer.  Used, unused,  and abused. What a waste! My dad met him. He watched Elvis and said he was well mannered, respectful  of others  including the working man, unlike the arrogant big shot Beatles or the Kennedys,  who he also served.

maxresdefault.jpg

Dust in  the wind?  Could be for some and  not  for others. Enjoying music, food, friends and family are treasures.

It may soon be gone for the entire species of human monkeys - and I am NOT a Darwinian.

One more number from Diana to drive the  point home

<iframe width="1263" height="720" src="https://www.youtube....ed/dU5uelR1JPo"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes  sir! We 'uns don't cotton  to Big Boss men.

They be jewish

GRRRRRR! Looks like I scared some folk.

28717879a2fbba1f03090da339539faf.jpg

#124 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3977 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 09:35 PM

Fucking nigger mayors let the apes out of the zoo now want to get tough?

It was bad cops eh?

Now you call on them?

"we" are coming for you,
Who the **** is "we" now?

the cops?

apes...

Cops should go on strike.

Live with the scum you protected, white or black...your"peaceful protests" (as rioting and looting went on, the defiance of any rule or logic (have to "protest" at 2 AM?))

Niggers like lightfoot and the atlanta ho lance bottoms, and the seattle douche abetted it, now want to stop it?

Time for them to taste what they abetted.

Edited by redline, 11 August 2020 - 11:31 AM.

#125 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14430 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 11:11 PM

Thanks redline

I look at reality and facts. I lived in almost all black housing projects.

I really tried and still try to be even handed.

The races are at war almost everywhere.

Whites and blacks are killing each other. It will probably get worse and for now they can't break bread together

I have no magic wand and don't sing kumbaya

Scum?

I often feel that defines humanity.

The solution for now is not there.

Maybe a divorce is best

Best regards

#126 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3977 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 11:33 AM

Thanks redline

I look at reality and facts. I lived in almost all black housing projects.

I really tried and still try to be even handed.

The races are at war almost everywhere.

Whites and blacks are killing each other. It will probably get worse and for now they can't break bread together

I have no magic wand and don't sing kumbaya

Scum?

I often feel that defines humanity.

The solution for now is not there.

Maybe a divorce is best

Best regards

I hate the system, but I also hate scum who hide under the pretense of justice, the only ones who dont get it are you and me.

#127 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14430 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 12:17 PM

I hate the system, but I also hate scum who hide under the pretense of justice, the only ones who dont get it are you and me. 

That we certainly agree on save for the current interjection into science particularly the quantum, particle and string theory physics, of consciousness and even mysticism whereby justice is rendered on a higher plane expanding the action-reaction laws of Newton.

Russia's parapsychological scientific forays and to some extent America and Europe, especially Alan Turing,  are supportive.

50 years ago books like "The Tao  of Physics" and "The Dancing  Wu Li Masters" were mainstream attempts at seeing all this.

Though lawyers don't believe in justice, not surprisingly, the honest  cops, military  and agents, that were my mentors really tried to bring this into the  world.

I am exceedingly disappointed at today's cops and more so federal agents that haven't a clue and in  spite of their training remain amateurish to say the least.

I'm in  court now and it is becoming more obvious that the FBI is posing as lawyers and more so stop me going after the Clintons, jewish racketeering, public corruption and financial  frauds and Trump is part of that same syndicate. It's my usual invasive conduct. 

But they're in  trouble anyway and the democrats and liberals are even worse slime so the "protesters" are simply an attempt to replace one corrupt tyranny with another.

Justice is there, we just don't see it very well.

Our species is not only the participant in all this garbage they are also stupid.

Best regards

GTY_trump_wedding_clintons_jef_150806_12

#128 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14430 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 05:17 PM

(NBCNews) Top California health official resigns amid revelation of giant coronavirus record backlog

Hoax or no hoax, Trump's America is losing all its credibility in reporting real numbers and actual facts.

Y'all decide. The arithmetic errors on the issue on the spread of the coronavirus are on both sides and is happening world wide as well 

Reporting false information doesn't obfuscate truth, no matter what one may think..

"California’s public health chief resigned late Sunday, days after officials revealed a backlog of hundreds of thousands of coronavirus records that Gov. Gavin Newsom said Monday were never reported to his administration.

Pressed during a news conference about the abrupt resignation of Dr. Sonia Angell, the former director of the state Department of Public Health, Newsom declined to say if he asked her to quit.

“We’re all accountable in our respective roles for what happens underneath us,” he said. “I don’t want to air any more than that. But if it’s not obvious then, well, I encourage you to consider the fact that we accepted the resignation.”

In her letter, Angell, who was hired less than a year ago, did not say why she was resigning effective immediately, according to NBC Bay Area, which obtained the letter.

But last week, California Health and Human Services Secretary Dr. Mark Ghaly disclosed that as many 300,000 records hadn’t been processed, leaving county health officials without data on the virus’ transmission.

The revelations came as Newsom said that coronavirus cases in the state appeared to be trending down. California, the most populous state in the country, topped New York last month with the highest number of reported cases in the United States.

Ghaly attributed the problem to a computer server outage late last month and a failure to renew a certificate for Quest Diagnostics, a commercial lab that tests for coronavirus. He said that Newsom had a ordered a full investigation into the incident."

Well one way or the other we should know who's doing the arithmetic."

The numbers on corona are jumbled and without consistency. The county numbers and state totals often do not add up.

maxresdefault.jpg

Trump's economic figures are bogus as well.

America is on its death bed, virus or no virus. 

Trying to pull one on  me Fatso has destroyed you  as well as America.

What an  equivocating nincompoop you wound up being.

Trump learned arithmetic from Miss West long,  long ago,

<iframe width="1263" height="720" src="https://www.youtube....ed/YCja9HCzzH4"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#129 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14430 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 03:13 PM

Oh no! No more police? What, oh what will replace them? 

(Fox) "Seattle City Council approves plan to defund police department, slashes jobs and salaries"

"The Seattle City Council voted Monday to move forward with a controversial proposal that would begin the process of defunding the police department.

The 7-1 vote comes despite objections from the city's police chief, mayor and the Seattle Police Officers' Guild.

The plan would ultimately slash funding to the department but not the 50% some had sought. Seattle currently has around 1,400 police officers, and the current plan would see about 100 cut. It was also cut the police department's $400 million budget by about $3 million, according to KOMO.

5f2abead353d3751822370f9_o_U_v2.jpg

(npr) Minneapolis Council Moves To Defund Police, Establish 'Holistic' Public Safety Force

"The Minneapolis City Council on Friday unanimously approved a proposal to eliminate the city's police department, marking the first step toward establishing a new "holistic" approach to public safety."

(Forbes) At Least 12 Cities Are Defunding Their Police Departments

And the list keeps growing. Are the U.S. police so amateurish and inept?

buster-keaton-cops-gif.gif

Hmmm? The hospital costs must be exorbitant. 

Here's the latest info. For police only!

image_917c7df8-a8d3-4b9a-8b7c-1a1332be8e

So that's the notorious gangster  "Legs Diamond"

Arrest her!

So now we will replace police departments one by one with Holistic Policing,  Vegan Vanguards, Organic Investigations, and Amorous  arrests.

How restraining!

B4XLDzYIgAEou_e.jpg

Some police women and female FBI agents are dumber than the males and more stupid than dog manure. I've watched you BS for decades

Well, no law enforcement in the U.S. can say I  didn't warn as many as I  could, especially the crooked FBI.  

Still UNDER the gun  y'all with Barr and Durham?

I warned y'all:

1) NO FAKE NEWS STORIES in  press and media,

2) No fake witnesses and set ups of crime scenes,

3)  No  fake agents posing as lawyers to fix court cases.

4) No  beating prisoners and be cool

5) No protecting dope peddlers like the Clintons

6) No  lying, cheating, or manufacturing  evidence.

7) No frame ups...

8) No taking bribes especially from mob thugs

And the  list goes on

So  how do y'all  like it, especially FBI, DEA,  and DOJ,

Y'all lost the whole country with your stupidity and arrogance.

I warned you ALL over and  over.

No one respects you now either.

What's  worse is y'all  exchanged your balls for a badge.

Go worship faggo J Edgar Hoover and his waggo FBI deputy bending over and plugin  each  other's poopshoots.

Worse than  slime. Trump is nothing,  mob connects or not, you're dealing with Shaktiman and my track record is a  lot better than  yours.

<iframe width="1263" height="720" src="https://www.youtube....ed/lTdcfADyQ7Q"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How stupid and scared y'all  look

And yes, it was scary for me just in  practice even with exits and  on  ramps  obviously blocked off and young Shaktiman in passenger  seat at over 180 mph (corvette with pro race car driver)

Y'all punked out on me.

Adios

Edited by shaktiman, 12 August 2020 - 03:18 PM.

#130 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24490 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 05:23 PM

Lock and load, every man to himself.
Better be ready if BLM comes for ya, no cops gonna save your family. Gun control means a steady aim, and use your ammo sparingly.
Make every shot count.

#131 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14430 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 09:08 PM

Lock and load, every man to himself.
Better be ready if BLM comes for ya, no cops gonna save your family. Gun control means a steady aim, and use your ammo sparingly.
Make every shot count. 

Wise words RobertD but at this time who gets arrested for the conflicts and that includes cops?

Self defense is ignored but being white is a crime.

The police unions and associations should have been smarter. They fell into the trap.

I warned everyone for years but as here I was shut up.

Whose interest is it in to shut Shaktiman  up,  at times attempting to do that permanently.

Regards

I'm always ready.

#132 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14430 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 09:45 PM

Before I even get to the topic, know this and know it good.

Israel and the U.S. are NOT allies of Greece or most any European  nation.

They both made a back room deal with Turkey. Read the news outlet and their phrasing. 

calling it Turkey Greece means the two demons, Israel and Trump, are trying to give Greece to Turkey.

In  addition they are BOTH Erdogan's and  Turkey's  partners in the heroin trade.

William  Barr and John Durham better take notice. These two are enemies of the U.S. AND Christianity. Don't be wooses like many US attorneys I've dealt  with. Serve your country instead of israel. 

Trump gave the green light for a Turkish attack on Greece.  

Let's see if any nukes fly,

With the UN crisis on  Iran coming up again we could lose this war and israel will need to begin nuking the planet.

"Turkish ship starts energy search; Greece issues warnings" (AP) 

"Energy search" is a euphemism and merely an excuse to cover up Turkey's looming attack on Greece and grabbing land and resources in the Eastern Aegean.

"ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkey’s energy minister says its seismic research vessel has begun surveying for energy resources in contested areas of the eastern Mediterranean. The announcement came Wednesday amid an escalation of tensions between regional rivals Greece and Turkey over oil and gas exploration rights. Greece’s prime minister said his country had deployed warships and put its military on alert in response to the deployment of Turkish warships. He warned there was a danger of an “accident” when so many military forces were concentrated in a limited area. Turkey says the research ship had lowered seismic cables into the Mediterranean Sea. Athens says the vessel is operating over its continental shelf." 

This is all a unilateral event designed to provoke war.

This is what israelis want as a diversion to bomb Iran with the U.S. and annex Palestinian and Iranian land.

Fortuneately there are hidden players behind the curtains.

Very dangerous incursion and once again the world at war is at our doorsteps.

More obvious connections on the bombing of Iran is before the world.

(Xinhua) "Iran says U.S. cannot use "snapback" mechanism to renew UN arms embargo"

"TEHRAN, Aug. 12 (Xinhua) -- The United States cannot use a "snapback" mechanism to renew a UN arms embargo against Iran, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said here on Wednesday.

"Since the United States have left the 2015 Iranian nuclear deal, the U.S.' three European allies have also made it clear that Washington cannot trigger the dispute resolution mechanism that could lead to the restoration of UN to ban on Iran," said Zarif, according to official IRNA news agency."

Meaning" Israel will bomb Iran with  US help and insists the UN be on  board.

Failing to stop a UN vote in Irans' favor will further isolate the US and israel.

More evidence of World War that has been at our doorstep for years.

China and Russia are both in the stew, They may have no choice on  this one,

b21fc1bbc05205aac3a9eea7806cdd55.jpg

Courtesy of US taxpayers, the slaves of Israel and Trump

Regards

Edited by shaktiman, 12 August 2020 - 09:48 PM.

#133 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14430 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 11:03 PM

Just got done writing on the looming wars in Syria and Iraq. Here's an update:

US commander: Islamic State threat in west Syria growing

(AP) By "Lolita Baldor (Bald or what?)

"WASHINGTON (AP) — Elements of the Islamic State group are working to rebuild in western Syria, where the U.S. has little visibility or presence, the top U.S. commander for the Middle East warned on Wednesday.

In the region west of the Euphrates River where the Syrian regime is in control “conditions are as bad or worse” than they were leading up to the rise of the Islamic State, said Gen. Frank McKenzie. "We should all be concerned about that.”

McKenzie said insurgents are operating with some degree of freedom, and he said the U.S. and its allies have little hope the Syrian regime will do anything to tamp down the group there. The western part of the country has historically been controlled by Russian-backed Syrian government troops, while the U.S. and its allies, the Syrian Democratic Forces, have largely been in the north and eastern part of the country."

Get this through your thick Jarhead skull Mac,  and I have had many jarheads as students and mentors, General.

SPLQXGCH5ZGIBDNNQJGBMWWNEA.jpg

THERE IS NO ISIS TERRORIST ORGANIZATION BESIDES THE U.S., ISRAEL, TURKEY, SAUDI ARABIA, AND A FEW ASSORTED TERRORIST MERCENARIES.

Isis is a scam

I question your intelligence, your loyalty, and your honor.

Unlike the traitor in the  oval office, support America first, not israel.

They are NOT the friends of America. That's a trick and a trap. 

Your job, if you don't know it and I doubt you  do, is first to avoid war then serve and protect. This one will be bad and our marines will not do so well against seasoned terrorist troops, even with israeli help whose experience is shooting kids with  rocks in the back.

Washington is turning in  his grave listening to your bull crap that you spout out because some idiot political crook told you so.

Regards mon general, and semper  fi. 

#134 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14430 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 08:09 AM

And again as we predicted, Israeli fighter jets bombed GAZA overnight under the claim that "terrorists" launched "fire balloons". Not a mild punishment to fit the crime

#135 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14430 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 04:32 PM

al jazeera:

"Israel attacks Hamas positions in Gaza over fire balloons"

"Israeli military says attack is 'retaliation' for the launch of multiple incendiary balloons from Hamas-run Gaza Strip."

"Palestinians see no ICC justice for Israel's Gaza 'crimes' "

"Palestinians have 'little hope' UN court will hold Israel accountable for thousands of deaths in 2014 Gaza attack."

"ISRAELI–PALESTINIAN CONFLICT"

"Israel launches new raids on Hamas targets in Gaza"

"A military compound, underground infrastructure, observation posts among those targeted by the Israeli army in Gaza."

Looks like Lebanon bombings are a dime a dozen for Israel, Israelis love killing non jewish children

USA Today: 

"Trump announces United Arab Emirates will reestablish diplomatic ties with Israel"

Of course it won't work. Israel has committed too many war crimes for too many years

Israel blocks info depicting israeli bombing of civilians and war crimes. Shame on America for allowing Israel to destroy its "free press"

ac7e836d94a84d9da15ca572a93aad24_18.jpg

Another jewish Israeli  attack like Lebanon and then as every war criminal does, israel denies it

Regards

#136 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14430 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 09:03 PM

The French Connection

Israel is bombing Lebanon, Syria, and  Gaza. Iran is  probably  next with the help of Donald J. Fatso

France is livid  with  Turkey for provoking skirmishes with its naval ships and filed formal complaints at the UN and  elsewhere

Is Fatso going to bomb France too?

Reuters:

Amid tensions with Turkey, Greece in joint manoeuvres with France

"ATHENS (Reuters) - The French military conducted training exercises with Greek forces off the southern island of Crete on Thursday, defence sources said, as tension persisted with Turkey over disputed waters in the eastern Mediterranean.

Thursday's exercise was the first manifestation of French President Emmanuel Macron's commitment to temporarily reinforce his country's presence in the eastern Mediterranean. France has called on Turkey to halt oil and gas exploration in disputed waters.

Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis discussed the situation in the region with Macron by telephone on Wednesday.

On Thursday, the French armed forces ministry said it was sending two Rafale fighter jets and the naval frigate ‘Lafayette’ to the eastern Mediterranean.

The frigate and the jets had arrived in Crete earlier on Thursday and carried out joint manoeuvres with Greek forces, the Greek defence sources said.

"Emmanuel Macron is a true friend of Greece and a fervent defender of European values and international law," Mitsotakis tweeted, in French, after the call with Macron"

Vive La France.

The French  are known  for their  penchant for beautiful women, not  goats.

3d84e6f4f8d74cf94deaf1b01381521e.jpg

Ooo La  La! Magnifique 

IMG_2393.JPG

Ooo La Yuck

Indepenent: 

"France steps up military presence in Mediterranean as tensions rise between Greece and Turkey"

" 'I have decided to temporarily strengthen the French military presence in the eastern Mediterranean in the coming days, in cooperation with European partners including Greece,' president Emmanuel Macron announced in a tweet on Wednesday night."

Erdogan is nuts.  He's raiding Trump's medicine cabinet.

D650-Aquitaine-18.jpg

Edited by shaktiman, 13 August 2020 - 09:05 PM.

#137 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14430 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 12:49 PM

Saber Rattling with Erdogan's Goat Talk

Erdogan says any attack on Turkish ship in Mediterranean dispute will exact 'high price'

w_56266401.jpg?fit=920%2C613&ssl=1

" ANKARA (Reuters) - President Tayyip Erdogan said on Thursday that any attack on a Turkish ship exploring for oil and gas in disputed Mediterranean waters would incur a "high price" and suggested Turkey had already acted on that warning.

Tensions in the eastern Mediterranean have risen sharply this week after Turkey sent a survey vessel to the region, escorted by warships, in a move Greece decried as illegal.

"We said that if you attack our Oruc Reis you will pay a high price, and they got their first answer today," Erdogan said in a speech in Ankara without giving details.

The Oruc Reis set out on Monday with its military escort to survey waters between Crete and Cyprus.

In response, President Emmanuel Macron said France would increase its military presence in the region and called on Ankara to stop its exploration work. French and Greek forces held military training exercises off Crete on Thursday.

European Union foreign ministers, who have already imposed sanctions on two Turkish energy executives over Turkey's operations in the eastern Mediterranean, will discuss the situation on Friday'

Erdogan may get the green .light from israel and Pasha Trump to attack France too adding to Greece, Syria, Iraq, Iran Kurds, andf later turn Russian weapons purchsed from Russia against Russia and China if they get in the way.

How brave of Pasha Erdogan who is known for his sexcapades with "Deep Goat"

h_55930971.jpg

Edited by shaktiman, 14 August 2020 - 12:52 PM.

#138 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14430 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 01:02 PM

Getting hotter in the Mediterranean? 

OPA!

France bolsters Mediterranean presence as Turkey tensions worsen

Mariëtte le Roux. AFP

"France on Thursday prepared to beef up its military presence in the Mediterranean as tensions rose, prompting Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to warn of a "heavy price" if a Turkish ship exploring for gas in disputed waters is attacked.

Tensions between Paris and Ankara increased with the latest French announcement linked to an escalating row in the eastern Mediterranean between Turkey and Greece over gas reserves.

France criticised its NATO ally Turkey over a drone strike this week in northern Iraq, while Erdogan accused French counterpart Emmanuel Macron of seeking to "bring back a colonialist structure" as he visited Lebanon after last week's catastrophic Beirut explosions.

The United States meanwhile called for a rapprochement, describing France and Turkey as "incredibly important NATO allies".

Existing rancour between uneasy NATO allies Turkey and Greece escalated when Ankara sent a seismic research ship named Oruc Reis to explore off the Greek island of Kastellorizo on Monday.

Turkey accompanied the Oruc Reis with several navy ships while its helicopters patrolled the surrounding skies.

Greece responded by sending its own military assets to the area to monitor Turkey's activities.

Erdogan appeared to suggest that the Oruc Reis had come under attack and that Ankara had responded accordingly.

"We told them, don't you dare attack our Oruc Reis. You will pay a heavy price if you attack our Oruc Reis, we said. And they got their first answer today," Erdogan said.

- 'No incident happened' -"

In his daily TV News program "Goat Talk", Pasha Erdogan told the Greek and French President, " I'll give you such a pinch" while dressed in the Turkish military uniform. 

JoeBesser-Stinky.jpg

"Stinky" Erdogan the Pincher

aaaa.jpg?format=xhtml

French President Macron

4a1c3e25be9d4c0585534013f432afe7_18.jpg

Greek President Sakellaropoulou said "Erdogan needs a goat horn shoved up his butt"

Edited by shaktiman, 14 August 2020 - 01:11 PM.

#139 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14430 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 01:23 PM

Call the Police! Get you insurance card out!

Greek and Turkish warships in 'mini collision': defence source

ATHENS (Reuters) - A Greek and a Turkish warship were involved in a mini-collision on Wednesday during a standoff in the eastern Mediterranean, a Greek defence source said, describing it as an "accident".

Tensions have risen this week after Turkey sent a survey vessel to the region, escorted by warships, to map out sea territory for possible oil and gas drilling - an area where Turkey and Greece both claim jurisdiction. EU foreign ministers were due to discuss the issue on Friday.

The Turkish Oruc Reis survey ship has been moving between Cyprus and the Greek island of Crete, shadowed by a number of Greek frigates. On Wednesday one of them, the Limnos, was approaching the survey vessel when it came into the path of one of its Turkish naval escorts, the Kemal Reis.

The Greek frigate manoeuvred to avoid a head-on collision and in the process its bow touched the rear of the Turkish frigate, the defence source said.

"It was an accident," the source said, adding the Limnos was not damaged. It subsequently took part in a joint military exercise with France off Crete on Thursday morning.

There was no immediate comment on the incident from the Turkish ministry of defence.

Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan said on Thursday that any attack on a Turkish ship exploring for oil and gas in disputed Mediterranean waters would incur a "high price" and suggested Turkey had already acted on that warning.

"We said that if you attack our Oruc Reis you will pay ahigh price, and they got their first answer today," Erdogan saidin a speech in Ankara, without giving details.

Greece and Turkey are allies in NATO but their relations have long been fraught with tension. Disputes have ranged from boundaries of offshore continental shelves and airspace to the ethnically split island of Cyprus. In 1996 they almost went to war over ownership of uninhabited islets in the Aegean Sea"

Greece should feel lucky they didn't have goats on their ship or Erdogan would have sneaked aboard and raped the goats

.shutterstock_1057030721-1.jpg

#140 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14430 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 08:39 PM

More rumbling before the upcoming US rigged Presidential  election

(Reuters) Australian newspaper cartoon of U.S. candidates Harris and Biden criticized as racist

"MELBOURNE (Reuters) - A cartoon in Australia's biggest national newspaper was denounced as racist by some top government figures on Friday for a portrayal of U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and his running mate Kamala Harris that critics said was racist.

The cartoon by Johannes Leak in The Australian newspaper, which is owned by Rupert Murdoch's News Corp and is known for its conservative views, depicted a beaming Biden saying, "It's time to heal a nation divided by racism."

The drawing then showed him pointing to Harris, the first Black woman on a major-party U.S. presidential ticket, and saying, "So I'll hand you over to this little brown girl while I go for a lie-down."

The 77-year-old Biden would be the oldest president ever if he wins in November.

The cartoon drew immediate criticism from some officials, and other critics. "It's offensive and racist," Andrew Giles, an Australian Labor politician and shadow cabinet minister, said on Twitter.

Former attorney-general Mark Dreyfus tweeted, "If The Australian has any respect for decency and standards it must apologise immediately, and never again publish cartoons like this."

:lafn:  :lafn:  :lafn:  :lafn:  :lafn:  :lafn:  :lafn:  :lafn:  :lafn:  :lafn:  :lafn:

Is it decent Dreyfus that all America has to choose from  in  elections is crooks?

I suppose Australia has no public corruption.

Go stalk a kangaroo dummy

EfVVUM7VAAA_DY0.jpg

Hmmmmm? Well you sees Andy, Kamala ain't lookking so good.

Nope, she gots a wrinkled prune face and mo' prunes stuck in her analus cavities which she also gots in her teef.

Y6w06trG.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by shaktiman, 14 August 2020 - 08:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru