31 replies to this topic

#1 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4162 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 10:58 PM

On behalf of the world's 7 billion gentiles, I am conceding defeat. Organised Jewry has defeated us conclusively and comprehensively. We never stood a chance. After at least 3000 years of planning the Jews took over the world. They now want to show everyone who is boss. I advise my fellow sheeple to surrender quietly. Wear your muzzles with humility and passivity. Resistance is useless and in any case there is very little of it. Look at the bright side. The looming mandatory vaccines may end your misery. They may not even need to microchip you. Bid your relations and loved ones in distant countries goodbye. You will never see them again. I know of someone who couldn't attend her mother's funeral in a not too distant location in the same country.

#2 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4162 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 03:23 AM

A long string

We gentiles have been defeated on more occasions than can be counted. Some of the more prominent are the creation of the Federal Reserve, last centuries' big wars, the creation of Israel,911,7/7,26/11. The mask is a symbol of absolute victory for the Jews. An absolute victory for them. A massive defeat for us. For decades Islamophobes have derided the burqa as a throwback to a darker past and as a symbol of oppression. But they have meekly submitted to being symbolically muzzled. The objection to muzzles goes beyond ritual humiliation. These face coverings restrict the supply of oxygen and restrict the exhalation of carbon dioxide and pathogens. These restrictions will have detrimental health effects. These detrimental effects can be used to construct third and higher order "waves" of fictitious corona virus infections.

Edited by Marmoset, 24 July 2020 - 03:36 AM.

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49013 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 03:40 AM

The mask is a symbol of absolute victory for the Jews.

I refuse to concede anything or retreat one inch !!

I'm hoping the mask is a symbol of how a new Cyrus will conquer Edomite-jew/nwo Babylon "like a thief" !!

#4 Cosssack

Cosssack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59649 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 04:42 AM

On behalf of the world's 7 billion gentiles, I am conceding defeat. Organised Jewry has defeated us conclusively and comprehensively. We never stood a chance. After at least 3000 years of planning the Jews took over the world. They now want to show everyone who is boss. I advise my fellow sheeple to surrender quietly. Wear your muzzles with humility and passivity. Resistance is useless and in any case there is very little of it. Look at the bright side. The looming mandatory vaccines may end your misery. They may not even need to microchip you. Bid your relations and loved ones in distant countries goodbye. You will never see them again. I know of someone who couldn't attend her mother's funeral in a not too distant location in the same country.

HA HA HA HA HA

GOOD ONE

CHEERS

:)

#5 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41428 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 01:12 PM

The only reason why the Jew hooked nosed parasites were able to get away with so much destruction is because of the media, Google, Facebook, Twatter...all Jew owned.....These Jew run propganda shit must end if we want normality and not be Bolsheviked...Destroy the Jew owned media and the war is almost won......

#6 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2812 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 01:21 PM

Organised Jewry has defeated us conclusively and comprehensively

"When I read in the Cyclopedia Britannica that the Jewish population in the United States was 250,000 I wrote the editor and explained to him that I was personally acquainted with more Jews than that, and that his figures were without doubt a misprint for 25,000,000. People told me that they had reasons to suspect that for business reasons, many Jews did not report themselves as Jews. It looks plausible. I am strongly of the opinion that we have an immense Jewish population in America. I am assured by men competent to speak that the Jews are exceedingly active in politics." ("Concerning the Jews," Harper's Monthly Magazine, September 1899) -- TWAIN, MARK (S. L. Clemens).

note, US population in around 1899 was likely around 75 million.

Edited by Kingranch, 24 July 2020 - 01:23 PM.

#7 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14189 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 01:22 PM

On behalf of the world's 7 billion gentiles, I am conceding defeat.

Kikey didn't defeat Shaktiman.

Not much money but I live well despite a humble abode.

But I got the knowledge they wanted and will never have.

They got far more damage than me.

Destroy America and the  world, kikey's threat. Try it kikey!

Dumb jews is what they were and dumb jews they will always be.

#8 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41428 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 08:12 AM

And now that so many people are complaining about Twitter and looking for a new place to twit....The Jews are allowing another one to start up...Parler

MEDIA%2B%252818%2529.jpg

#9 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4162 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 11:50 AM

Muzzles

I went whale watching  this morning. Muzzles are not mandatory where I live. However there were muzzles everywhere. It is almost  universal among people of Chinese origin. Are the Chinese genetically docile ? Or did Mao's Jewish backed revolution turn everyone into passive unthinking coolies ?

#10 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3809 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 11:57 AM

The way to win before you go is

168 to 1.

Timothy McVeigh.

"they caught me now they gonna kill me, they think they won, but they didnt win

168 to 1"

Same goes for jews, skateboard anarchists, liberal skank hos, rapper pants around knees bangers, screaming give me more welfare cases..

McVeigh them.

If some innocents get in the way

that's just collateral damage..

McVeigh knew that. He was an angry Iraqi war vet who got roped into killing for jews...

You win, when you take out any more than a factor of one, 2 of them to one of you.

March 29, 2001 -- Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh has no serious regrets for the attack that killed 168 people, and he calls the deaths of 19 children in the 1995 blast "collateral damage," according to a new book.

Authors Dan Herbeck and Lou Michel, who interviewed McVeigh for 75 hours, tell ABCNEWS' PrimeTime Thursday that he only wishes the dead children didn't distract people from his message, and he feels no pity for the victims or their families.

"I understand what they felt in Oklahoma City. I have no sympathy for them," McVeigh says in the book, American Terrorist: Timothy McVeigh and the Oklahoma City Bombing.

https://abcnews-go-c...d=132158&page=1

Edited by redline, 25 July 2020 - 12:02 PM.

#11 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41428 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 01:32 PM

Some people will not concede  and these are the heroes....Check this out....Aussie tells cops in coronahoax lock down border to eff off and they try to frame him with other shit...You are going to love this guy...People not conceding are real heroes...doesn't matter how much the Jews have stacked against us...The ol "I would rather die on my feet than on my knees" is universal love for any one that shows it...If the Jews get total control then you will die on your knees and that is pathetic

Edited by Mario Milano, 25 July 2020 - 05:11 PM.

#12 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4162 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 12:51 AM

Chabad

RACIAL SUPREMACISTS

Chabad believes Jews are God’s chosen people and everyone else is trash.  In the book “Gatherings and Conversations” the Great Rebbe tells his followers that Jewish people are an extension of God and Gentiles are destined to serve the Jews.

“Two contrary types of soul exist, a non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness.”

“A Jew was not created as a means for some [other] purpose; he himself is the purpose, since the substance of all [divine] emanations was created only to serve the Jews.”

Rabbi Ginsburgh, a leading Chabad Rabbi, has argued that because Gentiles are genetically inferior to Jews, a Jew should be able to take Gentiles organs if he needs one. He was recorded saying, ‘As for the goyim… Zalman’s attitude (was): “Gentile souls are of a completely different and inferior order. They are totally evil, with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.”

‘If every single cell in a Jewish body entails divinity, is a part of God, then every strand of DNA is a part of God. Therefore, something is special about Jewish DNA.’

‘If a Jew needs a liver, can you take the liver of an innocent non-Jew passing by to save him? The Torah would probably permit that. Jewish life has an infinite value.’

The Jewish Daily Forward reported a talk given by Chabad Rabbi Mani Friedman.

Asked how he thinks Jews should treat their Arab neighbors Friedman responded, ‘The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle).’

#13 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49013 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 01:30 AM

Per Bible prophecy, that is what God's chosen seed, God's Aryan European Christ-bearing people, should be doing to the evil perverted antichrist Edomite-jews = total genocide !!

But it appears my time and efforts spent here have been futile. Not only does the ONE to whom I was sent ignore me... no one else appears to have been enlightened by my valuable pearls of wisdom either.

#14 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4162 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 10:38 PM

What are the Goyim Thinking ? (If they are thinking at all)

Do they think this thing will end ? You can understand people succumbing to the first wave of saturation fearmongering. Maybe they thought it would end soon . Maybe they thought the utter nonsense of social distancing and muzzles would help slow the spread of the fictitious disease. Maybe they thought that they could travel again and be reunited with their loved ones or see the places they longed to visit. But surely by now it should be obvious that we have been trapped in a global permanent cage and that our only hope is widespread resistance ? The goyim on the contrary have turned the other cheek. Or to put it less delicately offered their rear ends to organised Jewry for violation.

#15 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4162 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 12:08 PM

We may as well accept it

#16 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41428 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 02:18 PM

We may as well accept it

Fantastic video Marm...But really just surrender and get on our knees to these Jew scum.....If the Jews take over it will be even worse for humanity than now... even tho these Jews have turned our world to shit...It will be worse if we get on our knees..We saw what these Jew psychos did in Russia when they had the whole Russian population on their Knees...These Jews just got off on torturing Russians to death by the Millions because every one was on their knees and no one fought back against these psycho parasites Jews...

Better to die on your feet than on your knees

Edited by Mario Milano, 28 July 2020 - 02:22 PM.

#17 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4162 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 03:27 AM

Fantastic video Marm...But really just surrender and get on our knees to these Jew scum.....If the Jews take over it will be even worse for humanity than now... even tho these Jews have turned our world to shit...It will be worse if we get on our knees..We saw what these Jew psychos did in Russia when they had the whole Russian population on their Knees...These Jews just got off on torturing Russians to death by the Millions because every one was on their knees and no one fought back against these psycho parasites Jews...

Better to die on your feet than on your knees

True

I am just desperate there is so little resistance. People just don't seem to understand the sinister short and long term implications of these hoaxes . You can understand the young being fooled by the propaganda. There is a sucker born every minute as they say. They spend all their time on their mobile phones. But the elderly are just as bad. I am on the committee of a club and all of us are above 60. With the exception of me everyone believes this utter obvious nonsense. Take the churches. They seem quite willing to commit suicide rather than resist the Jew dictates. A Catholic priest refused to say mass for a person's funeral recently. The funeral was restricted to 20 people. People are missing the funerals of parents and other loved ones. You can understand people going along with the hoaxes for a while hoping things will pass, but it is clear now that this nightmare will continue for a long time if not forever. The Jew media is quite open about the nature of the psyop, flaunting terms like the "new normal". 

#18 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11446 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 03:47 PM

I am conceding defeat

Probably.

Most people want exactly what they're getting. So why should anyone fight for them?

#19 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41428 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 06:15 PM

Probably.

Most people want exactly what they're getting. So why should anyone fight for them?

Most people dumbfuck sheep doesn't mean all people.....It will only take 10% of the population to send these Jews to hell where they belong...Hence why they need their pedo blackmailed Govts to keep that 10% under control with their thugs in blue costumes

#20 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11446 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 11:56 PM

as soon as someone starts to fight

for the sheep

the sheep turn against him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru