Theme© by Fisana

Photo

This Jew rat is just a psycho...Bill Gates warns climate change could be worse than the coronavirus

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41428 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 07:34 PM

Every thing that is total Bullshit in the world Bill Gates and his husband Melvin fund,,,Everything!

Even Greta Gremlin, Bill and his husband fund that retard

gretaluisa.jpg

#22 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41428 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 07:36 PM

aeLPHCK-r30_640x360.jpg

One has to ask why?

Why is it the goal of the CIA and Mossad who are the same thing to make sure everything in the world is a lie?

WHY?

It's just stupid...but in the end it is just psychopathic...Psychopaths just live a life of lies for the reason that they can, that's it..

Moronic eh?

Edited by Mario Milano, 11 August 2020 - 07:43 PM.

#23 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49013 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 07:49 PM

When a good friend of mine made his special video of Putin's first [May 7, 2000] inauguration... he used the beautiful music "Hymn to Red October" by Basil Poledouris [from the movie, "The Hunt for Red October"]... during Putin's awesome walk through the Kremlin Palace.

Back then, I called Putin = "God's October Revolution" [because Putin was born in October!!]

When I read/hear this, I think of Putin!

"Hymn to Red October"
by Basil Poledouris

Cold, hard, empty.
Light that has left me,
How could I know that you would die?

Farewell again, our dear land.
So hard for us to imagine that it's real, and not a dream.
Motherland, native home,
Farewell, our Motherland.

Let's go; the sea is waiting for us.
The vastness of the sea is calling to us, and the tides!
Hail to our fathers and forefathers.
We are faithful to the covenant made with the past.
Now nothing can stop
Our Motherland's victorious march.

Sail on fearlessly,
Pride of the Northern Seas.
Hope of the Revolution, you are the burst of faith of the people.

In October, in October,
We report our victories to you, our Revolution.
And to the heritage left by you for us

Ironically, there is another music piece in that movie called "Putin's Demise" when political officer, Ivan Putin, is killed. Hopefully, in reality "Putin's Demise" symbolizes the demise of Saul and the birth of Paul !!

Edited by Atossa, 11 August 2020 - 07:54 PM.

#24 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41428 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 08:14 PM

Check out this shit...as if Russia found a vaccine to the common cold in a few months,,,,yeh right (it has to be placebos)

______

Russia receives orders from 20 countries for one billion doses of world's first Covid-19 vaccine 

| 11 Aug 2020 |

A total of 20 nations from Latin America, the Middle East, and Asia have already requested doses of Russia’s breakthrough coronavirus vaccine, which was confirmed to be registered on Tuesday by Russian President Vladimir Putin. At a conference dedicated to the announcement of the vaccine’s registration, the CEO of the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) explained that it had already received orders for a billion doses. "Together with our foreign partners, we are ready to produce more than 500 million doses of the vaccine per year," Kirill Dmitriev explained. Everything produced in Russia will be used domestically, and doses for use in other countries will be made abroad.

Edited by Mario Milano, 11 August 2020 - 08:15 PM.

#25 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49013 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 08:26 PM

My friend who made the special May 7, 2000 Putin inauguration video, also made the famous 1993 Waco video, "Day 51". But his Putin video was made especially for me [for my June 2000 birthday] so it was never made public and only he and I had a copy of the video. However, a long time ago when I mentioned that Putin video on another Russian forum, a pro-Putin poster [supposedly an Asian lady] wanted a copy, so my friend mailed her a copy. I always hoped that copy of the video somehow made it's way to Putin. My friend died in 2017 [God knows what his relatives did with all his video archives.]

#26 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49013 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 08:36 PM

Check out this shit...as if Russia found a vaccine to the common cold in a few months,,,,yeh right (it has to be placebos)
______

Russia receives orders from 20 countries for one billion doses of world's first Covid-19 vaccine

| 11 Aug 2020 |

A total of 20 nations from Latin America, the Middle East, and Asia have already requested doses of Russias breakthrough coronavirus vaccine, which was confirmed to be registered on Tuesday by Russian President Vladimir Putin. At a conference dedicated to the announcement of the vaccines registration, the CEO of the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) explained that it had already received orders for a billion doses. "Together with our foreign partners, we are ready to produce more than 500 million doses of the vaccine per year," Kirill Dmitriev explained. Everything produced in Russia will be used domestically, and doses for use in other countries will be made abroad.

At a conference dedicated to the announcement of the vaccines registration, the CEO of the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) explained that it had already received orders for a billion doses.

Synchronistic...

"RDIF" = "RFID" ?!!

#27 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49013 posts

Posted 06 September 2020 - 02:01 AM

How's this for synchronistic symbolism...

No doubt you've heard the [hopefully FAKE] news that Putin has developed a vaccine called Sputnik-V for coronavirus, has tested it on one of his own daughters and plans to start mass vaccinations in October [as in the Edomite-jew-bolshevik "October Revolution" and Sputnik 1 in the October Sky!!]

Coronavirus: Putin says vaccine has been approved for use

11 August 2020

Russian President Vladimir Putin has said a locally developed vaccine for Covid-19 has been given regulatory approval after less than two months of testing on humans.

Mr Putin said the vaccine had passed all the required checks, adding that his daughter had already been given it.

Officials have said they plan to start mass vaccination in October.

Experts have raised concerns about the speed of Russia's work, suggesting that researchers might be cutting corners.

Amid fears that safety could have been compromised, the World Health Organization (WHO) urged Russia last week to follow international guidelines for producing a vaccine against Covid-19.

On Tuesday, the WHO said it had been in talks with Russian authorities about undertaking a review of the vaccine, which has been named Sputnik-V.

Currently, the Russian vaccine is not among the WHO's list of six vaccines that have reached phase three clinical trials, which involve more widespread testing in humans.

https://www.bbc.com/...europe-53735718

Russia preparing mass vaccination against coronavirus for October

https://health.econo...ctober/77311472

#28 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4162 posts

Posted 06 September 2020 - 04:02 AM

Bill & Melvin

(Barf bags recommended)

#29 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41428 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 04:31 AM

UN Propaganda Prepares Pacific Islanders For The Rise of the New World Order

https://2020election...38dfb0597dd75c8

#30 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49013 posts

Posted 08 September 2020 - 06:23 AM

How's this for synchronistic symbolism...

No doubt you've heard the [hopefully FAKE] news that Putin has developed a vaccine called Sputnik-V for coronavirus, has tested it on one of his own daughters and plans to start mass vaccinations in October [as in the Edomite-jew-bolshevik "October Revolution" and Sputnik 1 in the October Sky!!]

Coronavirus: Putin says vaccine has been approved for use

11 August 2020

Russian President Vladimir Putin has said a locally developed vaccine for Covid-19 has been given regulatory approval after less than two months of testing on humans.

Mr Putin said the vaccine had passed all the required checks, adding that his daughter had already been given it.

Officials have said they plan to start mass vaccination in October.

Experts have raised concerns about the speed of Russia's work, suggesting that researchers might be cutting corners.

Amid fears that safety could have been compromised, the World Health Organization (WHO) urged Russia last week to follow international guidelines for producing a vaccine against Covid-19.

On Tuesday, the WHO said it had been in talks with Russian authorities about undertaking a review of the vaccine, which has been named Sputnik-V.

Currently, the Russian vaccine is not among the WHO's list of six vaccines that have reached phase three clinical trials, which involve more widespread testing in humans.

https://www.bbc.com/...europe-53735718

Russia preparing mass vaccination against coronavirus for October

https://health.econo...ctober/77311472

Interesting both Putin and Trump are touting their "October" Covid vaccine!

Trump referred to it as his big October surprise" ?!

Trump claims coronavirus vaccine might be delivered soon: 'You could have a very big surprise coming up'

" President Trump claimed Monday that a coronavirus vaccine could be delivered by October, saying it would be "very safe and effective."

During a Labor Day press conference at the White House Monday, the president touted his administration's "Operation Warp Speed" program, a public-private partnership that he announced in May, which would produce a vaccine against the novel coronavirus...

... The president went on to claim that the vaccine could become available "during the month of October."

"The vaccine will be very safe and effective," he continued. "The people will be happy, the people of the world will be happy."

"You could have a very big surprise coming up," Trump said Monday, seemingly referring to the vaccine.

more at link

https://www.foxnews....ivered-surprise

Edited by Atossa, 08 September 2020 - 06:27 AM.

#31 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17301 posts

Posted 08 September 2020 - 02:12 PM

According to Talmudist thinkling, they are the only People that count. 

Everyone else is simply 2 legged animals made to serve the "People".

So Yes, President Trump is correct: Killing off billions of people will make the "PEOPLE" happy.

Edited by Ivan88, 08 September 2020 - 02:13 PM.

#32 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17301 posts

Posted 08 September 2020 - 09:20 PM

Remember those movies they used to make about vicious murderous kids?

This picture reminds me of the one Called Bad Seed who began plotting your demise when

you didn't agree with her:

Greta_Thunberg_Photograph_Sweden_Swedish

Stupid-Leftists-climate-change-Thunberg-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru