#1 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 03:36 PM

MR. TRUMP, LET MY PEOPLE GO!
By Shaktiman

Many members on this site question that the Israel of today is not the true Israel of yore. Since then, the religious fanatics, especially Bible thumpers and TV evangelists, claim the patent rights for the "True Israel" for their own sect of Christianity.

There are of course those contributors in this forum that are far more knowledgeable than I am on the history and consequences of the historic and biblical Israel relative to today's Israel who some deem as War Criminals with an "Israel" appellation. I do not gainsay the unalienable facts from the Pravda pundits in the subject at hand

This President, Donald J. Trump, has given the world a graceless and blundering declaration that he, Donald J. Trump, is the King of Israel and the Messiah, moreover, the Second Coming of Christ.

How apocalyptic!

8182M2akO2L.jpg

Many lunatics have made these kinds of claims that more often than not only buys them a one way ticket to Bedlam. 

The counter-argument is that the "Kingdom of Heaven" and The Christ are within us all,

But what if Trump almost got it right and he is rather, the Second Coming of Pharaoh.

Then his detractors could say that Trump bound and enslaved Americans and also the entire world with economic and monetary chains. Pharaoh Trump enslaved the True Israel with the impostor Israel of today that murders children  and attacks its neighbors incessantly. .The madman filled with demons runs  loose. 

Yesiree, Trump is the biggest slave owner in the world.

1200px-Head_of_Khufu._Old_Kingdom%2C_4th

Pharaoh Trump circa 2000 B.C.

58e6a7a41500002800c7e62d.jpg?ops=scalefi

Pharaoh Trump today, 2020 A.D.

Remember the collapse of the Soviet Union? It began with Ronald Reagan saying to Mikhail Gorbachev in Berlin, "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

But now Israel IS the Land of Slavery and Bondage and another Moses looking to a Real Promised Land and not a fake Israel is saying, "Mr. Trump, let my people go!"  

Have you heard of "Black Angels"? Fallen or not? Well, they come around to make sure "The Horn Blows At Midnight." In Russian and English no less,
p07fwbf5.jpg

The Black Angel Satchmo: The Horn Blows at Midnight! Mr. Trump, Let my people go!

<iframe width="789" height="592" src="https://www.youtube....ed/xSvU39fdYyA"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Remember Jesus telling the Jews as reported in the Gospel of John; "Your Father is the  Devil. He was a liar and a murderer from the beginning.

In the same Gospel the jews protest to Jesus,  "But our god is the god of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob". And Jesus replies, "God is the God of Life and not  the god of death".

How Deifying!

Is this golden  calf the "god" worshiped by Pharaoh Trump and the Americanites?"  

golden-calf.jpg
Oh, if  it was only a Golden Jackass. 

And then  Pharaoh Trump has a bevy of Seductive Salacious Sterling Strumpets who entrap the Americanites. seduced into further bondage.

Ditty for the kitty and a laugh at the calf.

27c87a51cba3807aaf20663dbfcab640.jpg
A First Lady? If y'all can  in earnest call her a lady.

maxresdefault.jpg
 In Egyptian golf, this is the Sand Trap

Elizabeth-Taylor-Feet-604086.jpg

A smile from the Nile is butt misery

<iframe width="1263" height="720" src="https://www.youtube....ed/ZIU0RMV_II8"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

donald_trump-_melania_trump-1.jpg?qualit

Mr. Trump, Let my people go!
Many of us know the Messiah in  our hearts.
Mr. Trump, you're no Messiah 

#2 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41906 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 04:01 PM

Trump gives psychotic Jews the Medal Of Freedom for enslaving Americans

Adelson.jpg?resize=600,452

Big fat Jew pig Sheldon Adeleson's wife

#3 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 04:13 PM

Trump gives psychotic Jews the Medal Of Freedom for enslaving Americans

Bad enough Trump has a Messianic complex but now he wants to be George Washington too, put together.

Best regards

#4 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 09:12 PM

The Week: "Donald Trump destroyed the economy"

"But it's increasingly clear that the economy is stalling out again, and things are going to get much, much worse if Republicans continue to refuse to support an extension of super-unemployment and other pandemic relief. The relatively strong economy of 2019 is not coming back for a good long while because Donald Trump is an incompetent oaf who has failed spectacularly at his job."

Bigger heavier chains. If you want ANY money ask Pharaoh  Trump

Regards

#5 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24483 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 12:52 AM

Trump didn't bring CV, this is entirely the works of the jews who run the USA.

#6 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24483 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 01:01 AM

Waowww Trudeau et Legault devrait prendre exemple
🤷‍♂😜😜😜🤷‍♂
Voici en quelques points ce que Trump vient de décider en quelques semaines ... pendant que nos gouvernements tournent en rond dans leurs ministères à se demander si on pose ou non sa serviette et sur quelles plages ...
1- Il a bloqué l'obligation Vaccinale
2- Il a nationalisé la Réserve fédérale entre les mains de la Cabale, rendant la souveraineté monétaire à l'Amérique
3- Il a a délégitimé l'OMS en lui coupant les fonds et en déclenchant un mécanisme de rébellion par des dizaines d'États dans le monde.
4- Il a annulé le projet de loi 6666 des démocrates, connu sous le nom de Covid 19 TRACE Act, qui était la base du projet de diagnostic et de surveillance de Bill Gates.
5- Il a bloqué le projet de Bill Gates aux États-Unis appelé ID2020 précurseur de puce
6- Il a ouvert une plate-forme pour dénoncer les abus et la censure par Facebook, Tweeter, Youtube
7- Il a donné le coup final au 5 G chinois et donc au gouvernement chinois. il a adopté un ordre exécutif pour bloquer toutes les installations de 5 G aux États-Unis, car potentiellement dangereuses et nocives pour la santé publique
8- il lutte activement contre la pédophilie et le trafic d' organes humains avec déjà plus de 3700 arrestations
9- Il a lancé le traitement du docteur Raoult dès le début du covid, et il prend de l'hydrochlorixine en prévention
10 - il vient douvrir un dossier brûlant « lObamagate » qui va faire du bruit !

#7 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 01:27 AM

Merci RobertD. Pour moi il faut penser encore mais ce n'est pas seulement Trump qui travailler contre corruption mais Shaktiman aussi. Je respondera la demain encore

#8 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4288 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 01:56 AM

Trump has never presented himself as the messiah and has always conducted himself in a submissive manner to Christ.

If you want to accuse him of stuff then at least make sure it is accurate.

#9 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 02:14 AM

Traveler, are you telling me every report of Trump making those claims are false? That would indeed necessitate a major investigation into who is writing that, why, and with whom, etc. But yes, I read several such reports
Regards

#10 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24483 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 02:24 AM

Traveler, are you telling me every report of Trump making those claims are false? That would indeed necessitate a major investigation into who is writing that, why, and with whom, etc. But yes, I read several such reports
Regards

I heard libtards make that claim.

#11 Traveler

Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4288 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 02:47 AM

Regards

I tend to follow Trump and have listened to most of what he puts out. Yes he does blow his own trumpet regarding secular issues  because he is making up for what the negative press leaves out . But he has never displayed a messiah complex. If anything he has a persecution complex.

I have however noticed that the MSM has engaged in bold faced lies and gross distortions every now and again. There is no free and fair press. They have become propaganda outlets for the Dems and progressives.

Trumps crowning achievement so far is that he has shown just how corrupt and controlled the whole system is and how bad it has become.

#12 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 12:08 PM

Trump didn't bring CV, this is entirely the works of the jews who run the USA. 

No doubt about it. CV is a jewzi concoction.

Another israeli crime against Americans as well. It is backfiring.

Regards

#13 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 12:19 PM

Trump has never presented himself as the messiah and has always conducted himself in a submissive manner to Christ.

If you want to accuse him of stuff then at least make sure it is accurate

I am not denying that press and media lies their butts off, but Trump often says things over the top.

This long list I cite is disturbing:

Search Results
Web results
Aug 21, 2019 - The president's tweets made “King of Israel” the leading trending topic of the day on Twitter.
Aug 21, 2019 - The president is sick of “disloyal” American Jews, who apparently don't know what's good for them. But “Jewish people in Israel love him,” ...
Claim: On Aug. 21, 2019, U.S. President Donald Trump articulated a belief that he is "the chosen one," the "King of Israel," or the "second coming of God."
Claimed by: Vanity Fair
Aug 29, 2019 - If all his “loyalty” measures weren't offensive enough, President Donald J. Trump, our Tweeter-in-Chief, has now, well recently, also posted on ...
Aug 21, 2019 - Donald Trump has promoted a claim that Jewish people in Israel love him like he is the “king” of the country and “the second coming of God”.
Aug 23, 2019 - Does President Trump have a Messiah complex? No, according to some of his most loyal evangelical Christian supporters — but one could ...
Aug 21, 2019 - President Donald Trump on Wednesday tweeted a fawning quote from a conservative, non-Jewish radio host who described Trump as the ...
Aug 21, 2019 - The president promoted a quote by a known conspiracy theorist claiming "the Jewish people in Israel love him like he's the King of Israel"
Aug 22, 2019 - There's been a change in President Donald Trump. He used to say he had accomplished more than any other President, a debatable claim.
Aug 21, 2019 - The president's remark followed a string of criticisms aimed at his predecessors, whom he claimed had ignored China's alleged malpractice on ...
Apparently Trump is accused of promoting that Messiahs are a dime a dozen.
Even hinting this nonsense is inappropriate for the leader of a nation

Regards

#14 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 12:23 PM

I heard libtards make that claim.

Yes, the  libtards are the biggest liars of all and prone to false accusations.

These are serious charges though that question Trump's mental stability. Thus,  President Trump is duty bound to address them.

Regards

#15 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 12:25 PM

have however noticed that the MSM has engaged in bold faced lies and gross distortions every now and again. There is no free and fair press. They have become propaganda outlets for the Dems and progressives.

I agree and submit that the bought and paid press and media are even more sinister and obsessed.

Regards

#16 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 12:34 PM

Trumps crowning achievement so far is that he has shown just how corrupt and controlled the whole system is and how bad it has become.

He has, but not nearly as much as yours truly Shaktiman and it is personal between Trump and me who I have never met.

I exposed the Clintons' RICO crime cartel , was party to Billy boy's impeachment with Henry Hyde and the House judiciary committee, , gone after the biggest dope peddlers in America - AND NO BS - gone after DOJ, DEA,  and FBI public corruption long before Trump and while he was playing with his pp, and then  risk my life and no back up from Trump who views me as a Serpico. I was almost killed in all this more than once.

Trump is indeed a rich panty punk in  my dealings with him. He'll stab anyone in the back.  If he was in my LE escapades he would have diarrhea coming down his pant leg.

Regards 

#17 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11539 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 03:11 PM

I don't trust Trump completely like I did four years ago.

I still trust him not to start WW3. That's important.

Edited by Hellboy, 14 August 2020 - 03:11 PM.

#18 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17471 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 03:41 PM

If the King of JerUSAlem continues with His worship of fake Israel, we gonna have more troubles.

ps

Thanks Shaktiman the great posts above. :clap:  :clap:  :clap: 

Edited by Ivan88, 14 August 2020 - 03:44 PM.

#19 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24483 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 06:49 PM

Yes, the  libtards are the biggest liars of all and prone to false accusations.

These are serious charges though that question Trump's mental stability. Thus,  President Trump is duty bound to address them.

Regards

Trump is a million times better than Biden.
So he's not perfect, no matter.
The right is better than the left.
There is only two choices.

#20 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 07:15 PM

Trump is a million times better than Biden.
So he's not perfect, no matter. 
The right is better than the left.
There is only two choices. 

Know this my friend RoberD, I agree with your assessment 100%

I see Biden as a bad joke and a rat turd.

He is one snake in the ass.

BTW, in court we examined Delaware (Biden's home state) in their records of corporate filings.

More hidden Clinton  racketeering.

Mr. .Shaktiman I believe kept copies.

But remember it's a personal issue with Trump and me. He's not always the sharpest tool in  the shed - the lesser of two evils at this point.

All the Best

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru