#41 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 01:39 AM

Thanks RobertD,
Once in a while I feel it close.
Other times it's clear as day, almost viewable.
How about you?
I'm not joking and it seems to come and go, almost at once
Regards

#42 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 11:57 AM

So let's get this straight: LIE OR NO LIE?

Trump must "Let American's Go" from the pedophilia rampant among the Politically and Money Elite or file counter suits that force liberals to "cease and desist "

In a more scholoarly way of putting it; America is in deep doo-doo

"Epstein victim alleges the financier showed her off to Trump at Mar-a-Lago when she was 14, lawsuit says"

5364.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=forma

The Independent: " In 2002, Mr Trump gave an interview with New York Magazine where he praised the financier and his relationship with him.

'I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” he said. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side' "...

“Doe also claims Epstein introduced her to Donald Trump at Mar-A-Lago when she was only 14 years old,”

The Daily Beast reported. “’This is a good one, right?’ Epstein asked the future president, who allegedly smiled and nodded before sharing a chuckle with the depraved hedge funder.”

This lawsuit does not accuse the sitting president of any sexual misconduct with the victim, but it does raise the question of how much Mr Trump knew prior to Epstein’s arrest."

New Jeffrey Epstein Victims, Including 11-Year-Old Girl, Come Forward in Lawsuit

(Daily Beast) "The charges came 12 years after the disgraced businessman pleaded guilty in state court in Florida to soliciting prostitution. He was sentenced to 18 months behind bars in a widely criticized plea deal, and served 13 before he was released.

Some of the most shocking claims detailed in the new suit relate to the woman from Tennessee, whose alleged abuse started in 1978 when she was 13, and continued for a long period. Epstein “sexually assaulted, abused, battered and raped her multiple times,” the lawsuit says.

Florida again for the Wall Street jewish tycoon.

"Pedophile jew lawyer, Alan Dershowitz was a member of the legal defense team for Jeffrey Epstein, his personal friend, and helped to negotiate a 2006 non-prosecution agreement on Epstein's behalf. Dershowitzwas a member of the defense team for Harvey Weinstein in 2018 and for the impeachment trial of Donald Trump in 2020."

"Jeffrey Epstein’s former lawyer Alan Dershowitz dared Virginia Roberts Giuffre to “look in the camera” and accuse him of having sex with her — so she did."

Dershowitz protects pedophiles being one of the biggest himself. Don't count on the FBI, they're in their offices masturbating while all this goers on.

"“I was with Alan Dershowitz multiple times. At least six that I can remember,” she said straight to the camera, as challenged.

“I was trafficked to Alan Dershowitz from Epstein,” she said, saying the pedophile “forced me to have sex” with his attorney along with numerous other men."

"US first lady Melania Trump has been filmed appearing to refuse to hold the hand of her husband President Donald Trump.

The footage, that was widely circulated on social media on Monday morning, was filmed on Sunday evening as they climbed down the steps of the president’s plane Air Force One."

"In the footage, the president attempted to hold the first lady’s hand as they both left the aircraft, but Ms Trump seemingly moved her hand away from his."

0_Judi-James-on-Melania-refusing-to-hold

Hmmm? I wonder why?

Edited by shaktiman, 19 August 2020 - 11:58 AM.

#43 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 08:46 PM

Did you ever see Trump's US sanction lists?

Venezuela 2019[b] International sanctions during the Venezuelan crisis[7] Reasons cited for sanctions include Venezuela's poor human rights record, links with illegal drug trade, high levels of state corruption and electoral rigging.

Since 2019, Venezuela and the United States have no diplomatic relations under Nicolás Maduro but maintain relations through disputed president Juan Guaidó.[8]

Country listed as Tier 3 on Trafficking in Persons Report which imposes ban on participating in International Military Education and Training (IMET), Foreign Military Financing (FMF), and Foreign Military Sales (FMS)[5]

Myanmar Officials associated with the Rohingya crisis[10]

Country listed as Tier 3 on Trafficking in Persons Report which imposes ban on participating in International Military Education and Training(IMET), Foreign Military Financing (FMF), and Foreign Military Sales (FMS)[5]

Nicaragua Persons associated with contributing to the 2018–2020 Nicaraguan protests[11] Papua New Guinea Country listed as Tier 3 on Trafficking in Persons Report. However Papua New Guinea is subject to some certain exemptions.[5] Russia Persons believed to be responsible for the detention, abuse, and death of Sergei Magnitsky and other reported violations of human rights inRussia (see Magnitsky Act of 2012). Since 2014, International sanctions during the Ukrainian crisis, since 2017 Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act.

Country listed as Tier 3 on Trafficking in Persons Report which imposes ban on participating in International Military Education and Training(IMET), Foreign Military Financing (FMF), and Foreign Military Sales (FMS)[5]

Somalia Certain persons the US government believes are contributing to the conflict in Somalia  South Sudan Persons the US government alleges have contributed to the conflict in South Sudan or committed human rights abuses.

Turkmenistan Country listed as Tier 3 on Trafficking in Persons Report. However Turkmenistan is subject to some certain exemptions.[5]  Ukraine
Russia
(Crimea) Persons the US government believes undermine the peace, security, stability, territorial integrity and the democratic processes and institutions ofUkraine. Also persons administering areas of Ukraine without central government consent, also a number of Russian senior officials who are close to Vladimir Putin.  Venezuela Persons who the US government believes are contributing to the ongoing crisis in Venezuela Yemen Persons who the US government claims threaten peace, security, or stability in Yemen  Zimbabwe Persons the US government believes undermine democratic processes or institutions in Zimbabwe, including a number of Government Officials

And some extras:

There are also list-based sanctions related to countering terrorism, rough diamond trade controls (see Kimberley Process), counter narcoticsnuclear proliferationand transnational criminal organizations.[4]

Some countries listed are members of the World Trade Organization, but WTO rules allow trade restrictions for non-economic purposes.

Combined, the Treasury Department, the Commerce Department and the State Department list embargoes against 30 countries or territories: AfghanistanBelarus,BurundiCentral African RepublicChina (PR), Côte d'IvoireCrimea RegionCubaCyprusDemocratic Republic of the CongoEritreaFijiHaitiIranIraq,KyrgyzstanLaosLebanonLiberiaLibyaMyanmarNorth KoreaPalestinian TerritoriesRussiaRwandaSomaliaSouth SudanSri LankaSudanSyria,VenezuelaYemenZimbabwe.[12][4][13]

When Trump uses America to sanction and declare war on American citizens it's called political persecution

Anyone here think Trump is an honorable man?

#44 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 20 August 2020 - 07:30 PM

And America is in bondage to ignorance via a cryptic and mendacious press and distorted media

So President Trump, why didn't you tell America as you blabber on twitter, that is, as you twabber:

Hillary Clinton Gave State Dept. Job to Ghislaine Maxwell’s Nephew: Report

20200820000298_0.jpg

Exposed criminal Hillary Clinton is running for President again

The fix and details with  poor sick Biden and no Kamala are there

This will upend the nation in spite of Trump hatred

NINTCHDBPICT000514742092-e1588621060908.

TRUMP AND CLINTON  PALS 

JEFFREY JEWSTEIN AND  GHISLAINE MAXWELL

PRESIDENTIAL PEDOPHILES 

#45 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 01:44 PM

HOW NOT TO MAKE FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE

YA GOTTA WONDER WHY SO MANY SO CALLED HUMANS GOT SO MANY SCREWS LOOSE

US lawmakers introduce bill seeking to change how government refers to Chinese leader Xi Jinping

"US lawmakers have introduced a bill that seeks to change how the government refers to Xi Jinping, the leader of China, and would prohibit calling him “president”, instead refering to him by his official titles.

Mr Xi is head of state, or literally “state chairman” in Chinese. He is also the general secretary of the Communist Party and the chairman of the central military commission, making him the most senior official in charge of the military.

The bill would specifically block the use of federal funds to create or disseminate official government documents or communications that refer to Mr Xi as “president”, as that would confer unwarranted legitimacy to a leader who is not democratically elected.

While the bill is unlikely to progress very far, it does reflect a shift already occurring in the US government in how officials refer to Mr Xi.

Senior government officials, including US secretary of state Mike Pompeo, have begun calling him the general secretary of the Party in broader efforts to differentiate the Communist government from the Chinese public.

The legislation was introduced by Scott Perry, a Republican congressman from Pennsylvania who has in recent months brought forward a spate of bills directed at China.

His bills have proposed rejecting China’s territorial claims in the East and South China Sea, to recognise Tibet as a country, and to hold China accountable for “deceitful and deceptive actions” at the World Health Organization over coronavirus.

The new bill is the latest in a series of actions from different parts of the US government directed at China as Washington and Beijing clash over trade, technology, coronavirus, espionage and human rights.

The US treasury and commerce departments have placed sanctions against Chinese officials responsible for human rights violations against ethnic Muslim minorities in China and eroding freedoms in Hong Kong. The department of justice has also brought a number of cases involving theft of trade secrets and traditional espionage."

GettyImages-1148240104.jpg?w=800&h=533&q

They get along quite well.

Why does the US Congress and Trump want to antagonize everyone?

#46 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 03:06 PM

Most here know that I read scriptures from all cultures and without prejudice.

Russia and Vladimir share Orthodox Christianity with Shaktiman as well as foundations in  Greek  philosophy, mathematics, and science, and also the linguistics of Christian scripture and metaphysics.

China too has a long history that parallels ancient Greek traditions.

Trump and the Clintons only have money as a god by which they terrorize the world.

Confucius is oftern frowned upon even in China.

I like him. He often, as does Lao Tzu and the Buddha, connects to Christianity far more than most pseudo Christians understand.

Here is an example along side my usual rebellious addendum of salacious cultural expositions, some of which when juxtaposed to faggotry may be rather wholesome if not therapeutic.

On modesty; lacking in Trump, the Clintons, void in both Democrats and Republicans, Shaktiman  quotes the Sage Confucius (Kung Fu Tzu):

"When a man does not boast of his efforts and does not count his merits a virtue, he is a man of great parts. It means that for all his merits he subordinates himself to others.  Noble of nature, reverent in his conduct, the modest man is full of merit, and therefore he is able to maintain his position."

Can't old Shaktiman call him "The man  of great price"

Here is modesty in America

17327066-0-image-a-81_1565895816270.jpg

Trump-and-Ghislaine_Maxwell.jpg

The music is Bill Black's version of "Night Train", a gold standard of Burlesque.

But I say it is also Black's combination - that is, things are "black, dark, unconscious dead, etc. in all its parts and while both coming and going and surely due to our immoral and deceitful actions. So it is as America is on the Night Train with the false Israel  into a darkness of the second death.

<iframe width="789" height="444" src="https://www.youtube....ed/kcBF2e6PSF8"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In The original Greek Melania means Black Ink Woman Ways

Hmmmmm?

3e6935f7c4e2e0725f005bcf8947792e.jpg

Yup, a real Black Ink Woman's Way

Edited by shaktiman, 21 August 2020 - 03:10 PM.

#47 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 03:42 PM

Don't take it so lightly - my  voodooing has a track record even here on Pravda.

Behind the scenes? 

Right now in court everyone's lying to everyone.

That's parr doe the course. 

And as Moses lifted the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be Lifted Up.

18337828-cobra-snake.jpg

3397.jpg

Who do that voodoo  

#48 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17471 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 04:29 PM

While a lot of folks are riding a night train to the second death, Congress is a pretending to know something about the Top Presidential Man in China:

Since the word President means the King's Tenant in possession of a conquered land, perhaps Congress is claiming that China is not under the King of England, as USA is.

The Rich man is the  King over the King or Queen of England,  and even the Rich man and everyone else is under the King of the Universe.

So, maybe,  Congress is just nuts, as is often the case.

#49 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 08:33 PM

even the Rich man and everyone else is under the King of the Universe.

How utterly arrogant, blasphemous, and with the utmost hubris for any mortal to think they are the highest being and intelligence in the Universe. 

So, maybe,  Congress is just nuts, as is often the case.

Congress  is getting to be one giant insane asylum.

Look in their eyes.  Zombies with no soul with few exceptions

Regards

#50 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24483 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 10:28 PM

No one said trump "participated" ...
Fact is all I heard was Trump "never" participated.

By attacking trump, you side with Clinton.

#51 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 22 August 2020 - 12:02 AM

No one said trump "participated" ...
Fact is all I heard was Trump "never" participated.
By attacking trump, you side with Clinton. 

I understand your point on  ideology and core principles on Trump vs, Clinton.

There is no way I can  ever support the Clintons even by default.

I have fought them  for 40 years.

As I look at court docs on shell corporations and money laundering I see Trump running blocker for the Clintons.

In my filing of court papers and motions - via a Mrs. Shaktiman  suit  -  I see corruption more rotten than  I  even  thought.

They both need to come  down 

I have more info now on a connected private equity fund supporting the corporate cover and shell companies.

Trump and Clintons are part of the same Organized Crime Network.

I supported Trump

During  court proceedings I got ZERO back up which  is unheard of except for Serpicos.

Time  will  tell RobertD and I certainly cast no aspersions on  your insight,  But my friend,  I  don't trust either party or those  who  claim to be conservative or liberal.

The Republicans AND Democrats have taken to passing ex post facto laws in  the face of a NC Supreme Court ruling that just adjudicated an issue and trying to rewrite that judgement

Now an  idiot judge is in its place in our case here..

I may have had some help from a Democrat lawyer in Raleigh. I met Mark Meadows just before he became Chief of Staff. We got along well.

Mark was also in Russia but I note he can't be trusted any more than Democrats.

It is a mess now in  North Carolina and I'm surprised no dead bodies yet especially mine.

The FBI may have weaseled its way right into the courtroom.

As I write here I am NOT one of them  but have a long history with  those monkeys from Chicago days and much more.

Let's roll the dice and see who is REALLY on  the up and up - just good investigative police work

Best regards

#52 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24483 posts

Posted 22 August 2020 - 03:17 AM

Not picking a side is picking the other side...it's not about Trump, it's about the right, which Trump heads at this time.

The presstitutes don't run persecution trains on their own. Ever heard this: the enemy of your enemy is your friend...

Trump does what he can, he doesn't choose friends or enemies, the rats do that for him. He's asked to play the part.

There is no middle ground.

#53 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 22 August 2020 - 10:35 AM

Not picking a side is picking the other side...it's not about Trump, it's about the right, which Trump heads at this time. 

The presstitutes don't run persecution trains on their own. Ever heard this: the enemy of your enemy is your friend...
Trump does what he can, he doesn't choose friends or enemies, the rats do that for him. He's asked to play the part. 
There is no middle ground. 

RobertD your argument is valid.

Yet, Trump has ample evidence to indict and convict the Clintons 

Mrs. Shaktiman and I have enough  documents from "Discovery" procedures to indict and convict the Clintons beyond what the whore media and press won't report (I've contacted them} and are cowardly wimps to back stab  their  own  country ,  not like the  press and reporters of my generation at all.

george-reeves-superman-xlarge-xlarge_tra

The fictional Daily Planet is the real news  source for our small world  but now we have the Daily Jewzi

And more Discovery before a crooked jew federal judge,  Martin Reidinger,  he would not rule on but ignored federal crimes as with the federal courts federal magistrate, Dennis Howel.

And Trump can't give me back up? And the judges sweep attempted murder under the carpet to get extra palm grease? That's America now  worse than ever.

The FBI has cried in front of me for years claiming impotence

Yes,  it's the jew mob, and I was married to those A-holes  for years and NEVER joined 

Trump has NO BALLS and neither do the Clintons

That is NOT my reputation.

The new judge is "Algonquin J. Calhoun" or might as well be. Ever hear of that TV nigger lawyer?

948602_ZDQqR2j9XY_sM73Y2Z2LQTifiQRvc7HsH

That idiot judge's crime syndicate RICO almost got me AND my family killed.

Yes, it was a corrupt judiciary = the swamp,  that wimped out.

The jew mob runs the money laundering cartel we're with in court

The Clintons are indeed certified demons.

There will be a way to handle the duplicity but neither of them must be allowed in  the Oval Office.

Looks like the sky is falling on the nation even more

More to come on  this one RobertD

Thanks for your words of wisdom.

Do you see the bad blood and why?

Best regards 

Edited by shaktiman, 22 August 2020 - 10:38 AM.

#54 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 22 August 2020 - 01:39 PM

Jews Shut Down and Hide Views of their opponents.

This is more common along with blatasnt censorship banning in News Sites and more so in Forums.

Here is a jew article and should not be hard to  figure out. The bold face points out the more obvious jewisms. 

Now Is the Time to Force Hezbollah out of Lebanon

National Review   (should be National Jewview)

The horrific August 4 blast in Beirut ( Israel did it ) has exposed the rotting foundation of Lebanon’s political system to the world. A nation stuck in a government-led Ponzischeme and spiraling hyperinflation was dealt another blow after the massive explosion (israel did it )in the Port of Beirut. The Lebanese people have taken to the street to condemn the tragedy for what it is: the result of major indifference from their government. Both the Lebanese and onlookers around the world are singling out a specific culprit: Hezbollah. Lebanon’s resident terrorist group, militia, and political party has been linked to the absurd negligence that caused the attack ( israel did it ). More generally, as the country reaches peak frustration, the Lebanese are waking up to Hezbollah’s legacy of instability and violence in the country.

With this local and global condemnation of the terrorist organization, the U.S. seemingly has a window to encourage a free and democratic Lebanon while taking a critical step in the maximum-pressure strategy against Iran. As Iran’s favorite export, Hezbollah has always been a target for America’s defense strategy. In this moment of great weakness for the militia group, the U.S. certainly has a chance to lead a global effort to neutralize the organization.

Outside of Hezbollah’s horrific attacks (israel  did  it )breaches of human rights, and corrupt governance, the group is a threat to the U.S. struggle with Iran’s growing influence in the Middle East. Iran’s primary foreign-policy goal is to create an“Axis of Resistance (the US, israel, and Turkey are a WWII type axis)  in the region that uses Tehran as its headquarters. This explains Iran’s territorial ambitions throughout the years ( israel has the ambitions and attacks its neighbors to steal land ); just look at Syria, Iraq, Yemen, and Lebanon. In all these countries, Iran has either been physically present, used a proxy, or sent resources to support its own agenda (israel uses terrorist  proxies and with the US and  Turkey are in  fact ISIS)— whether that meant empowering a certain politician or gaining political power for an ally.

Thwarting Iran’s regional power and its support of terrorism has been a majorforeign-policy goal of the Trump administration. Its actions — the airstrike that killed Qasem Soleimani and the increasing of sanctions — show a commitment to weakening the rogue regime. Embargoes, sanctions, and airstrikes are all part of what the administration calls “maximum pressure.” ( acts of war done only by israel

However, the administration has yet to be truly “maximum” in its approach.( israel wants to bomb and kill more The U.S. needs to pursue a more regional strategy against Iran’s destabilizing behavior (israel is the big destabilizer , given the inherently regional nature of Iran’s aspirations. The U.S. posture in the Middle East has shrunk over time, meaning that most aspects of maximum pressure are applied locally to Iran. Now, with the Islamic Republic’s favorite proxy under fire, the U.S. has a chance to hit Iran where it hurts most.(Israeli bombing is not  working well so they  will  order the US to bomb civilians  as well as other war crimes)

A democratic, stable Lebanon rid of Hezbollah is essential to the U.S. maximum-pressure campaign. (No, essential to israel ) And several reasons suggest that this may be the best time to pursue such an outcome.

For one, recent months have seen a widespread condemnation of Hezbollah in Lebanon itself. In the past, the Lebanese, regardless of sectarian identity, have excused Hezbollah’s presence as a militia and a political faction because of the social services the group provided to primarily poor Shiites in the south. The group has also always branded itself as an “anti-corruption” agent in the government and a bulwark against Israeli attack. But starting in October 2019, widespread anti-

government protests throughout Lebanon, sparked by a collapsing economy, included the unthinkable: calls for Hezbollah to leave the government and go back to Iran. Hezbollah’s many years of masking itself as a Lebanese entity had come to naught.

Now, with the devastating August 4 explosion, criticism of Hezbollah has turned to outrage. The explosion, the result of irresponsible storage of ammonium nitrate (AN) in Beirut’s port, was largely blamed on government corruption. Hezbollah, however, played a special role in the catastrophe. Aside from being a part of the inept Lebanese government, the group blocked access to the area where the AN was stored for years and may even have kept it for their own purposes (Hezbollah has conducted terrorist attacks using AN in the past). The explosion exposed both the government and the group’s absolute indifference to the Lebanese people’s well-being. After all, Hezbollah’s loyalties lie primarily with Iran.

Diplomatic developments have also tarnished Hezbollah’s reputation worldwide. A U.N.-backed tribunal for the 2005 assassination of Lebanon’s former prime minister, Rafik Hariri, implicated a Hezbollah operative in the attack.

Regional setbacks to Iran are also promising in the way of weakening the militia — any blow to Iran, its patron, is a blow to Hezbollah. The U.S.-brokered Israel–UAE agreement is a historic display of unity that undermines Iran’s anti-Israeli agenda by legitimizing Arab relations with Israel. This symbolic shift of the power balance in the Middle East is a subtle condemnation of Iran’s destabilizing behavior. This agreement has direct implications for Hezbollah, Iran’s self-proclaimed “border with Israel” and a decades-old enemy of the Jewish state.

Now there is more pressure than ever for Hezbollah to relinquish its power. Notably, Lebanese from all sects are calling for this. The rest of the world is joining in the chorus of condemnation. The U.S. just upped sanctions on Hezbollah itself.

So how exactly would the U.S. take advantage of this moment to neutralize Hezbollah? Right now, it’s unclear. Sanctions have hurt the group, but seldom lead to total capitulation. With Iranian backing and income from illicit markets, Hezbollah will find a way to survive. Any kind of armed U.S. intervention is unlikely to come about given the Trump administration’s nonconfrontational approach in the Middle East and the lingering taboo of U.S. interventionism from the Bush years.

U.N. intervention is a possibility. Recently, Axios reported that the Trump administration is threatening to veto the resolution that has kept the U.N. Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL) present in the country unless its mandate is broadened. The Trump administration, in conjunction with the Israelis, believes that UNIFIL needs greater jurisdiction in Hezbollah strongholds in the south and on the Israeli border, where it’s previously been blocked, and upgraded resources and weapons. There is also a U.N. Security Council mandate targeting Hezbollah that has yet to be fulfilled. U.N. Security Council resolution 1559 calls for “the disbanding and disarmament of all Lebanese and non-Lebanese militias.”

Unfortunately, many of these approaches are long shots. The challenge in confronting Hezbollah is threefold: maintaining continuity, finding resources, and upending a deeply entrenched power balance.

Taking down Hezbollah would be a long-term, expensive process, requiring the constant presence of an outside power, such as the U.S. or some kind of coalition, according to Giselle Donnelly, a military expert at the American Enterprise Institute. “There is an opportunity” to weaken Hezbollah, Donnelly said. “It would be nice if outside powers would take interest, but that’s highly unlikely to happen.” Given the Trump administration’s more hands-off approach in the Middle East and the immense costs of such an operation, Donnelly is skeptical. “Show me someone who’s willing to put in that kind of time.” But someone would need to stick around, because Iran is willing to and has always supported Hezbollah. “The Iranians aren’t going to take that lying down,” said Donnelly. And the U.S. track record in seizing advantageous political moments in the Middle East isn’t promising: “It’s a huge opportunity, but so was the Arab Spring, which we managed not to take advantage of.”

Most of all, the balance of power in Lebanon would need to radically change. And with Hezbollah’s numerous arms throughout the country — hundreds of thousands of missiles — and the devotion of Shiites in the South, it’s unlikely that anything short of an armed conflict would dethrone the group. Ending the group’s reign would partially depend “on getting Hezbollah to get rid of its rockets and missiles, particularly the longer-range missiles,” said Donnelly. “They’re not going to go anywhere unless they’re extremely militarily weakened.”

The Lebanese people would also have to stand by their current condemnation of the confessional system that has empowered corrupt politicians and shielded Hezbollah’s actions. This is a tall order in a sectarian nation such as Lebanon. Are the Lebanese truly ready to give up their respected sectarian advocates? Donnelly doesn’t “discount that all the Lebanese are sick of their leaders who have bankrupted the country,” but noted that when the dust settles, it’s easy to default your support to a leader in your ethnic or religious group.

Seizing the moment to debilitate Hezbollah would be a huge step forward for maximum pressure. But the path to such an outcome is bumpy. Without a lasting, consistent effort from the U.S. or some kind of global coalition and a blessing from all the Lebanese — including the Shiites — Hezbollah could stick around for quite some time."

THIS  IS A RIDICUOUS AND VERBOSE jEW POST.

Y'ALL CAN  FIGURE THE REST OUT.

THE UGLIEST IS ISRAEL AND ISRAEALI POSTER CHILD GOLDA MEIR

golda_meir1.jpg

Edited by shaktiman, 22 August 2020 - 01:40 PM.

#55 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17471 posts

Posted 22 August 2020 - 03:42 PM

Americans should have their own Hezbollah and stop believing that anti-Christ Edomites, Khazars & Ashkenaz are believers in the God of Abraham, Shem, Isaac & Yacob.

Hezbollah is Lebanon's version of the 2nd Amendment.

Thanks for the National Talmudist article dripping with suicidal advice for most people.

Edited by shaktiman, Today, 06:40 AM.

Edited by Ivan88, 22 August 2020 - 03:44 PM.

#56 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 22 August 2020 - 08:40 PM

Hezbollah is Lebanon's version of the 2nd Amendment.

Never heard it put that way before.

Excellent!!!!

#57 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 12:08 AM

Pitting one race, ethnicity, religion or ideology against another is a  time old tactic designed to divide and conquer.

In America as elsewhere it can be an excuse for government involvement where it is the government itself that instigated, agitated, or spurred on the divisiveness or hate.

But when the enmity and ill will is out of control and other players such as government itself wish to control all parties, basic human  rights can be quashed.

We have now a free speech issue juxtaposed to euphemisms and political correctness under the guise of not hurting someones feelings.

Race is of course at issue.

One should never say "nigger", coon, jigaboo, blackie or now even colored. The results may be worse than letting all of this social prohibition and taboos come out.

A child may walk down the street with their parents, see a black person and say to the  parent; "Look mommy a nigger!"

And the parent then shushes  the child and tells them not to call a black person that because they are not white and  their feelings will be hurt.

How ridiculous to say; "look at those N-words over there". 

The child thinks; "Gee, being black is a kind of sickness or disease".

So today if anyone even remotely brings up the issue of niggerdom and utters these so called slurs, government will help destroy the user of the politically incorrect appellation.

1000x-1.jpg

Ohio Radio Station Fires Anchor Who Referred To Kamala Harris As “Colored”

(Deadline) "A news anchor has been fired from his Cleveland radio station for referring the Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris as “colored.”

WTAM brass sent Kyle Cornell packing Thursday after a social media backlash over his remarks that aired in a news teaser during Wednesday night’s "Cleveland Indians" game. He called her America’s “first colored vice presidential candidate.”

Outraged reaction was swift to hit social media, and the station wasted little time in parting ways with Cornell"

"We are aware of the reference made on WTAM by Kyle Cornell,” WTAM program director said in a statement Thursday. “We take this matter very seriously and addressed it immediately. The term used is extremely offensive and does not align with our station’s core values and commitment to the communities we serve. He is no longer with WTAM.”

FIRED re saying COLORED.

Black folk keep changing  how they prefer being referred to, From "black"  to "colored" to "African American" and so on. These sobriquets are now hackneyed ways of avoiding the social issues that refers to being black as a social disease. After all, blacks usually can jump better than whites, they can outrun coon hounds chasing them on the plantation, and they dance better in air when  lynched.

3543.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=forma

This Is what creates the social stigma and the perception of a physiological and mental disease that we perceive as "blackness"..

Have the black man add up your  grocery bill? Never! Everyone knows black folk can't do maff.

Now that's what I call socialism.

blkface.jpg

"We does blend in.  At night y'all can't even see us"

Tell us Kamala how do you explain the drug and alcohol abuse, the crimes, murders, racial hatred against whites AND Orientals? Whoops, Asians. How about Greasy Greeks, Grease-ball Italians, Rag heads, Chinks,  Krauts, Limeys, Kikes, Fags, Lesbos, and so on. Yumpin Yimminy! A hoof, a hoof, and a hoofta"

Just niggers matter?

(WP) Thom Brennaman suspended by Reds and Fox Sports for homophobic slur

Longtime Cincinnati Reds and Fox Sports broadcaster Thom Brennaman was suspended by the team Wednesday for uttering a homophobic slur on the air as he broadcast a game in Kansas City. On Thursday, Fox Sports also announced that Brennaman would not be part of the network’s NFL coverage this season.

“I would like to sincerely apologize for the inappropriate comments I made during last night’s telecast,” he said in a statement to The Washington Post from his media representative Thursday morning. “I made a terrible mistake. To the LGBTQ community, and all people I have hurt or offended, from the bottom of my heart, I am truly sorry. I respectfully ask for your grace and forgiveness.”

Clowns-Web-760x500.jpg

Brennaman has been calling NFL games for Fox since the network began televising them in 1994. In past years, he has assumed Fox’s No. 1 NFL play-by-play role when Joe Buck shifts to MLB postseason duties."

So,  if you say fag, faggot, lesbo, Dyke, foo-foo, fruit, and so on,  YOU'RE FIRED!

There's more and more such as one commentator was fired for claiming women are too sensually enticing.

Kamala Harris? 

There are questions as to how black she actually is.She may actually be simply "opaque".

And what if I was to say Kamala looks like a camel?

She does you know.

363a3j.jpg

And she got da big camel toe wit da camel walk

<iframe width="1263" height="720" src="https://www.youtube....ed/zBEvrgdeYCY"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

britneyfemmfataletouropens.jpg

Y'all guess what

Edited by shaktiman, 24 August 2020 - 12:31 AM.

#58 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 12:58 PM

Now what?

Ex Chairman  of the Republican  Party, often disgraced but never erased, Michael Steele proffered some words of  wisdom to Trump supporters.

steele460x276.jpg?width=1200&height=630&

Michael Steele, GOP Blackican

Ex-RNC Chair Michael Steele Rips Trump Voters: 'You're Getting Punked'

1533926666978-DSC07492.jpeg
I wonder which Democrat "leaked" this Trump  moment?

(Huff Post) "Michael Steele, former chair of the Republican National Committee, had some blunt words for members of the GOP who voted for and continue to support President Donald Trump

Trump, he said, “is not now nor has he ever been a Republican.” 

Speaking on MSNBC a day before the Republican National Convention, Steele warned:"

"All y’all want to play this little game that Donald Trump is like you, you’re stupid. You’re being played. You’re getting punked. But what’s so bad about it is you’re complicit in your own punking.”

1533927732851-DSC07088.jpeg?crop=1xw:1xh

Dommald Trump?

"Steele also laughed at the idea that Trump intended to speak on each night of the event rather than just on the final night as was traditional.

“Can we stop pretending that this is going to be a Republican National Convention?” he asked. “This is Donald Trump’s reality TV moment.”

76585.png

london-uk-8th-july-2017-a-dominatrix-wea

DNC + GOP = scrambled eggs and scrambled brains

<iframe width="789" height="631" src="https://www.youtube....ed/Y56VaF8n25Y"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SarahContest.jpg

Ah  for the days of modest and virginal Sarah Palin 

Edited by shaktiman, 24 August 2020 - 01:21 PM.

#59 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24483 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 01:32 PM

You sure support his presidency...🤔

#60 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 02:22 PM

You sure support his presidency

I support any presidency that as best they can supports our Constitution though  not necessarily statutes. In court we are bringing up an ex post facto law passed by the NC legislature. I supported Trump maybe more than anyone or at least as much.

Mrs.  Shaktiman is making an issue  of that and we are already labeling NC judges and Commissioners as RICO as connecting to our case and  others. They hurt a lot of people, US Sen Burr is exposed for insider trading, theft of public funds in   the NC legislature and in Workers Comp cases with the disabled,  Insurance payoffs to Industrial Commission judges, attempted murder of the Mrs. me and our daughter on the interstate ( I - 26) and much  more.

I talked and tweeted and wrote,even here on Pravda, with photos  of damage to our SUV and all untouched but by our  filings.

Where was Trump - Mrs.  Shaktiman's lawyer "You'll win - after your  dead"

Well, we're in  it AND I contacted Trump's people and FBI and even talked to Mark Meadows when he was still a US Rep.

No word on the Clintons and NY-Chicago-FL - Vegas jew mob except to see their greased palms

They are pussy faced gurly "men"

Best regard RobertD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru