#41 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3002 posts

Posted 19 September 2020 - 06:49 PM

Mitch McConnel says "we, the Republican Senate, will fill the vacancy!" 

Well...truth to be told back in '16 Senate didn't let Obama nominate anybody and postponed it for 10 months waiting for Trump to do it! 

Well, well, well! Trump urges GOP to fill vacancy soon! I reckon he can smell the rat in this upcoming election!? Mail in ballot scam! Put you stupid face mask on and go vote like you normally do people! I'm thinking I'm gonna mail mine in and then go vote again on election day!  :gruble:

#42 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41906 posts

Posted 19 September 2020 - 06:58 PM

I'm thinking I'm gonna mail mine in and then go vote again on election day!  :gruble:

You may as well, the demonrats will be doing exactly that

#43 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 19 September 2020 - 06:58 PM

Where Is Ruthie Ginsburg Now?.

I tried to write a typical obituary but to no avail

You all can look that up online

So here's an interesting approach to the  Croaking of Demon Ginsburg

Almost no Christian knows that in some  of if not all the ancient Christian monasteries practiced many kinds of physical-psychological-and spiritual exercises.

This is true of the more esoteric parts of all major faiths. For the most part these practices overlap

I am not surprised that Vladimir Putin visited some of those Christian Orthodox monasteries when he was in Greece,

Much of this is a parallel to Hindu, Buddhist, and Chinese yoga but in them their are no "handmaidens of God" whatever God IS - humans are incapable and impotent when it comes to defining God.

This is why the Medieval Catholic Theologian  Thomas à Kempis pointed out to Christians that you cannot Imitate Christ,  you have to BE Christ. No talk the talk but walk the  walk

For those of us that spew so much venom here on the Forum, including yours truly, it is a leviathan  undertaking.

So speaking of undertaking know that enlightened yogis from Aryan Vedic times looked at consciousness as a division of states. No  science to that yet but research is being done

As with Karl Jung the dream and sleep and waking state were examined vis a vis the measurable line between subconciousness and wakeful consciousness. . Doing that is far from trivial. In  the Sanskrit: Monks work at it a long time in  one form or another

1) Jagrat - awake in the  world with our mundane and daily endeavors.

2) Sushupti - dreamless  sleep

3) (sv)apna - dreaming sleep

Those are the 3 but there is also

4)Turiya - indescribable in a way but akin to "asleep but not sleeping" - not twilight sleep although there  is a relation - but far beyond that - a step into out of body and way past near death

5) Turiyatita (Greek Suffix) - that which is associated with Turiya - no mind, mindless sleep, One with God

You can't  intellectualize it and the proof is in  the  pudding

Whew! Never thought I'd get that out.

VERY IMPORTANT STUFF - Y'all know what Jesus, the "angels", and great sages taught? Humans were and are too stupid to record this

But Ruthie is nowhere now - she did great harm to many and the Reign of the Heavens suffered as well as humanity due to her vile and hateful venom

She preached liberation and practiced tyranny.

So, IT IS THE SECOND DEATH THAT HAS A FINAL FINALITY. What that means - good luck finding out

But here is Ruthie's funeral dirge , wherever "she" may "be" A real Croak song.  

pic_related2_052015_SM_Ruth-Bader-Ginsbu

US Supreme court Demon, Ruth Bader Ginsburg

<iframe width="789" height="713" src="https://www.youtube....ed/J93C13DgyKY"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rot in Hell Ruthie Ginsburg

Edited by shaktiman, 19 September 2020 - 07:05 PM.

#44 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41906 posts

Posted 19 September 2020 - 07:03 PM

Well, well, well! Trump urges GOP to fill vacancy soon! I reckon he can smell the rat in this upcoming election!? Mail in ballot scam! Put you stupid face mask on and go vote like you normally do people! I'm thinking I'm gonna mail mine in and then go vote again on election day!  :gruble:

The timing was perfect  to announce the hag Jew has died (even tho she's been dead for over a year).....Trump may run out of time to appoint a new SCJ and then the rigged election goes to court and  Klamydia Harris skank becomes Prez

#45 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41906 posts

Posted 19 September 2020 - 07:51 PM

It's imperative that Congress immediately confirms a new Supreme Court justice

Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s death didn’t just leave a vacant seat on the Supreme Court. It left a court evenly divided Supreme Court between four leftist justices and four strict constructionist justices. With his usual acumen and clarity, Ted Cruz explains why an evenly divided court is a recipe for a civil breakdown.

We can all understand the reasonableness of having an uneven number of Supreme Court justices: It substantially diminishes the likelihood of a stalemate. However, Ginsburg’s death means that, as we head into the most contentious election process in American history, the Court has eight justices. Worse, the justices are split evenly along ideological lines.

On the one side are the so conservative justices. In this context, conservative means that they believe that the Constitution as written, and as its authors intended it to be understood, must be the single-most-important document in any judicial analysis. Next in order of importance for analysis are acts of Congress, again to be interpreted as Congress intended when it passed the documents.

Regarding that last analytical metric, Justice Gorsuch failed horribly when he imputed transgenderism to the Civil Rights Act of 1964. However, despite his monumental slip-up, Gorsuch has mostly been a reliably “strict constructionist.” The other strict constructionists on the Court are Justices Thomas, Alito, and Kavanaugh.

On the other side are the justices who, like Ginsburg herself, believe that their responsibility is to achieve certain political ends that align with “justice” and “equality,” as those terms are defined in the leftist rubric.

They’re the judges who, when the Constitution proves unhelpful, will look to Europe or Africa for “norms” upon which they can rely. There’s always a lot of navel-gazing going on. Their decisions are often fraudulent and almost invariably turgidly written. The leftist justices are Kagan, Sotomayor, Breyer, and Roberts.

You may be wondering why Roberts is on the list, given that he was a George W. Bush nominee. It’s true that, in matters that are inconsequential to American governance, Roberts is a reasonably conservative justice.

However, on any matter that is of great moment to the left, Roberts will invariably side with the leftist justices.

Nobody knows why although there are a lot of theories ranging from his being a RINO to his being blackmailed.

We already know that the fecal matter will hit the fan after this election because the Democrats have told us that it will. Unless Biden wins on election day (which he won’t), Democrats will take the matter to the streets and the courts. They’re already laying the groundwork.

Leftist legislators and judges across the country are ensuring that votes can be cast by mail and counted after the election. The voting and counting will stop only after the late-mailed, late-discovered, and late-counted ballots have pushed Biden over the top. Meanwhile, the left’s BLM and Antifa foot soldiers will be escalating the domestic terrorism we’ve witnessed over the summer.

In that chaos, imagine a stalemated Supreme Court. That’s what Sen. Cruz warned against when he spoke to Sean Hannity immediately after the news broke that Ginsburg had died:

Sen. Cruz is right. It is to be hoped that people like Lisa Murkowski and Lindsey Graham, who seem squeamish about voting before the election, or Mitt Romney, who’s petty enough to destroy America to feed his ego, understand that it’s up to them to stop what could be a total civil war. 

I believe that the president should, next week, nominate a successor to the court. And I think it is critical that the Senate takes up and confirms that successor before Election Day.

There’s going to be enormous pressure from the media. There’s going to be enormous pressure from Democrats to delay filling this vacancy. But this election, this nomination is why Donald Trump was elected. This confirmation is why the voters voted for a Republican majority in the Senate.

And I’ll tell you one reason in particular, Sean, why it is tremendously important that, not only does the nomination happen next week, but that the confirmation happen before election day. Because Democrats and Joe Biden have made clear they intend to challenge this election. They intend to fight the legitimacy of the election. As you know, Hillary Clinton has told Joe Biden, “under no circumstances should you concede, you should challenge this election.” and we cannot have election day come and go with a 4-4 court.

A 4-4 court that is equally divided cannot decide anything. And I think we risk a constitutional crisis if we do not have a nine-justice Supreme Court, particularly when there is such a risk of a contested litigation and a contested election. 

The other reason, of course, to confirm a new justice instantly is that it removes the Supreme Court as a hot-button topic in the election. The Supreme Court should be the least political branch of our government because the justices are not elected, and they serve for life. By getting a new justice seated quickly, the Court will (one hopes) recede into the background where it belongs.

(One more thing: Contrary to what Cruz says in the video below, and others are saying, there’s nothing historic about being the second female justice on the Supreme Court. The only one who matters historically is Sandra Day O’Connor, a Republican.)

https://www.american...rt_justice.html

Edited by Mario Milano, 19 September 2020 - 07:53 PM.

#46 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41906 posts

Posted 19 September 2020 - 07:55 PM

Nothing is ever straight forward with these Jews, there always has to be some psycho scheme behind everything they do

#47 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 19 September 2020 - 08:20 PM

Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s death didn’t just leave a vacant seat on the Supreme Court. It left a court evenly divided Supreme Court between four leftist justices and four strict constructionist justices.

This was a good article.

I found it pretty accurate.

I tend to side with the constitutionalist Conservatives except where it comes to the "Common Welfare" clauses where the average Joe and Jane in  times of emergency may need a hand up. The virus fallout is unexpected and not rational either.

But Robterts and I also have a federal judge here in NC, are appointees of Bush who voted for the demonic drug dealing clintons. The evidence of dummy and shell corporations with their failure to obey Discovery rules is overwhelming. We did our homework and the liberal judges often "legislate from the bench".

The system is now a total failure and has been in shambles for decades, bribery, racketeering, partisanism, legal fairy tales and so  on.

Yes Bush appointees are sickos. Remember Bush and Michelle (Michael) Obama's thigh touching?

These court and Congress and Executive baranch are traitors.

I don't know wht Barr is trying to  help us AGAIN.

#48 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 19 September 2020 - 08:21 PM

Nothing is ever straight forward with these Jews, there always has to be some psycho scheme behind everything they do

That's what I have seen over the years, exactly

Regards

#49 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41906 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 01:02 AM

Judge orders Michigan to accept mail-in ballots for 2 weeks after Election Day

Sat, 09/19/2020 - 17:14 — 

Judge orders Michigan to accept mail-in ballots for 2 weeks after Election Day | 18 Sept 2020 | A Michigan judge on Friday ordered elections officials to accept mail-in ballots for two weeks after the 2020 election as long as they're postmarked before Election Day. The ruling substantially increases the amount of time ballots can be accepted in the state. Under existing law, officials count only mail-in ballots received by 8 p.m. on Election Day. The preliminary injunction applies only to the Nov. 3, 2020, election.

#50 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37020 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 01:34 AM

So where do Jews go when they die?

In the ground.

#51 Kingranch

Kingranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3002 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 04:14 AM

So...no prophecies, suspicious thoughts, conspiracies? Old hag dies on Jew New Year and nothing? Blessing, curse...perhaps rapture? Nothing?

800px-John_Henry_Fuseli_-_The_Nightmare.

#52 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3967 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 01:23 PM

I am Ginsburg, a jew, and it's the world according to me.

Shows the jew let her emotions and prejudices tip the scales.

Ginsburg neck collars display disdain for her job which was to be impartial and weigh the case.

plant that jew, good riddance.

https://www-townandc...collar-meaning/

Edited by redline, 20 September 2020 - 01:25 PM.

#53 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24483 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 01:49 PM

She's probly been dead for a year, but the rats didn't want Trump to name a conservative judge to replace her and turn Scotus conservative, so they all clammed up, Trump included, cuz when they say shut up, you shut up, or get kennedied.

Edited by RobertD, 20 September 2020 - 01:49 PM.

#54 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3967 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 01:53 PM

She's probly been dead for a year, but the rats didn't want Trump to name a conservative judge to replace her and turn Scotus conservative, so they all clammed up, Trump included, cuz when they say shut up, you shut up, or get kennedied.

The cryogenic chamber failed in the ghouls home so they had no option but to reveal the carcass. The jews were hoping they could keep the jewess in the picture alive or dead till the election when hopefully 1

or 2 jews could be appointed...

The dems are talking of expanding the supreme court, more slots for jews

Edited by redline, 20 September 2020 - 02:42 PM.

#55 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3967 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 02:11 PM

Trump.didnt have to clam up if he really didnt know.

#56 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3967 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 02:18 PM

Where Is Ruthie Ginsburg Now?.

I tried to write a typical obituary but to no avail

You all can look that up online

So here's an interesting approach to the  Croaking of Demon Ginsburg

Almost no Christian knows that in some  of if not all the ancient Christian monasteries practiced many kinds of physical-psychological-and spiritual exercises.

This is true of the more esoteric parts of all major faiths. For the most part these practices overlap

I am not surprised that Vladimir Putin visited some of those Christian Orthodox monasteries when he was in Greece,

Much of this is a parallel to Hindu, Buddhist, and Chinese yoga but in them their are no "handmaidens of God" whatever God IS - humans are incapable and impotent when it comes to defining God.

This is why the Medieval Catholic Theologian  Thomas à Kempis pointed out to Christians that you cannot Imitate Christ,  you have to BE Christ. No talk the talk but walk the  walk

For those of us that spew so much venom here on the Forum, including yours truly, it is a leviathan  undertaking.

So speaking of undertaking know that enlightened yogis from Aryan Vedic times looked at consciousness as a division of states. No  science to that yet but research is being done

As with Karl Jung the dream and sleep and waking state were examined vis a vis the measurable line between subconciousness and wakeful consciousness. . Doing that is far from trivial. In  the Sanskrit: Monks work at it a long time in  one form or another

1) Jagrat - awake in the  world with our mundane and daily endeavors.
2) Sushupti - dreamless  sleep
3) (sv)apna - dreaming sleep
Those are the 3 but there is also
4)Turiya - indescribable in a way but akin to "asleep but not sleeping" - not twilight sleep although there  is a relation - but far beyond that - a step into out of body and way past near death
5) Turiyatita (Greek Suffix) - that which is associated with Turiya - no mind, mindless sleep, One with God

You can't  intellectualize it and the proof is in  the  pudding

Whew! Never thought I'd get that out.

VERY IMPORTANT STUFF - Y'all know what Jesus, the "angels", and great sages taught? Humans were and are too stupid to record this

But Ruthie is nowhere now - she did great harm to many and the Reign of the Heavens suffered as well as humanity due to her vile and hateful venom

She preached liberation and practiced tyranny.

So, IT IS THE SECOND DEATH THAT HAS A FINAL FINALITY. What that means - good luck finding out

But here is Ruthie's funeral dirge , wherever "she" may "be" A real Croak song.  

pic_related2_052015_SM_Ruth-Bader-Ginsbu

US Supreme court Demon, Ruth Bader Ginsburg

<iframe width="789" height="713" src="https://www.youtube....ed/J93C13DgyKY"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rot in Hell Ruthie Ginsburg

That ghoul will have her second death, Hell or sheol is just a temporary vacation for it.

#57 redline

redline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3967 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 02:48 PM

Unca jo was so upset when trump called soldiers suckers...

Its should be your honor to die for corporations and the jew so we can enrich ourselves...

We need more jews to run the highest court in the land so once you come to us, its game over..

#58 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41906 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 05:54 PM

Soros mobilizes his goons to make sure there is no replacement before the election

_____

‘Over our dead bodies’: Liberals threaten to ‘burn it all down’ if GOP replace Ginsburg before Election Day

https://fromthetrenc...tion-day/274002

#59 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6775 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 06:18 PM

Lets give these Jews the war they been asking for With them in it.Nothing can be better.

#60 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41906 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 06:45 PM

Lets give these Jews the war they been asking for With them in it.Nothing can be better.

They already planned for that....The NSA watching everything everyone says was not about protecting citizens from "terrorists" it was to protect the Jews from the citizens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru