8 replies to this topic

#1 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11539 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 01:59 PM

Massachusetts flu vaccine student mandate

In August, the Department of Public Health announced that flu shots will be required for all children 6 months of age or older who are attending Massachusetts child care, preschool, kindergarten, K-12 and colleges and universities.

Students will be expected to have received a flu vaccine by Dec. 31 for the 2020-2021 influenza season, unless either a medical or religious exemption is provided.

So how does that work? How do you get a religious exemption? Does your priest have to sign a paper or something?

Anyone know?

https://www.lowellsu...edical-experts/

#2 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11539 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 02:51 PM

091620redfield.jpg?w=990

His job is to protect you.

Robert Redfield of the CDC. I trust him. I trust him when he says all children need a flu vaccine.

I would trust him with my life - he looks so trustworthy.

#3 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49285 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 06:04 PM

If I were a parent, if I couldn't get an exemption, I'd homeschool or move to a less draconian state.

Homeschooling is best... for families who can afford to have the luxury of a traditional homemaker mom. Ironically, it's a "luxury" now... but it was the norm when/where I grew up.

#4 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24483 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 08:17 PM

Massachusetts flu vaccine student mandate
In August, the Department of Public Health announced that flu shots will be required for all children 6 months of age or older who are attending Massachusetts child care, preschool, kindergarten, K-12 and colleges and universities.

Students will be expected to have received a flu vaccine by Dec. 31 for the 2020-2021 influenza season, unless either a medical or religious exemption is provided.

So how does that work? How do you get a religious exemption? Does your priest have to sign a paper or something?

Anyone know?

https://www.lowellsu...edical-experts/

If you're a jew, you don't need a flu shot.

#5 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11539 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 10:02 PM

To qualify for a religious exemption in the state, parents are required to sign a short form confirming that they've read a two-page vaccine fact sheet and "attest to holding religious beliefs opposed to immunizations."

Vermont sounds fair. I'm not sure if other places are fair or not.

https://www.cnn.com/...tudy/index.html

#6 Marmoset

Marmoset

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4356 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 10:27 PM

Rallies

Keep watching the telescreens, sheeple. Don't protest. Sleepwalk into oblivion.

Edited by Marmoset, 20 September 2020 - 10:28 PM.

#7 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17471 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 03:33 PM

In California, every kid must be vaxed if you want your kid in the nice Communist school system.

They used to allow exemptions, but no more.

Utah is a pretty Communist state, they used to allow exemptions, but perhaps no more there too.

If you're invested in the Vax companies, be thankful, the thugacrats are guaranteeing more profits

and no liability. If you are an American Medical Association approved doctor, you can also be

Thankful that many more people will be coming to pay you big bucks for all their Serum illnesses.

Oh, & that Vermont form has this liar phrase in it:

"Information that failure to complete the required vaccination schedule increases risk to the child and to

others of contracting, carrying or spreading a vaccine-preventable infectious disease;"

If the "others" have been vaxed, how do they catch it from unvaxed kids?

Edited by Ivan88, 21 September 2020 - 03:40 PM.

#8 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49285 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 04:18 PM

Oh, & that Vermont form has this liar phrase in it:
"Information that failure to complete the required vaccination schedule increases risk to the child and to
others of contracting, carrying or spreading a vaccine-preventable infectious disease;"

If the "others" have been vaxed, how do they catch it from unvaxed kids?

"Others" = antichrist Edomite-jews who exempt themselves from their evil toxic Babylonian "sorcery"

#9 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11539 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 11:04 PM

If you're a jew, you don't need a flu shot.

If I find out Jews get flu shots at a rate half of what gentiles to

then I will start to believe they are the chosen ones.

So far it's easy for kids in Massachusetts schools to avoid the flu vaccine - just

sign a paper saying your religion is against it. But in the future, it will be open

season on young gentiles. there will be no state to run to and hide.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru