shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 03:40 PM

DR. FAUCI TRUMPS TRUMP AND PRAVDA MEMBERS

112391.jpg

Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, the "S" stands for Superman

Move over Pravda, the NIH demigod Anthony Fauci has taken over the press, the media, online news, Covid-19 research, the NIH,  the CDC, Hollywood and furthermore has Trumped Trump. Donald J. Trump that is, and the "J" stands for Jaundiced.

Dr. Fauci is planning to move his NIH office to the White House where the Good Doctor will occupy the Oval Office. President Trump and  our Pravda Forum members are boiling.

Now, Dr. Fauci has become more popular than the Beatles and Marilyn Monroe, put together! 

The_Beatles_AP_830436870932_2500-945x630

The Beatles are also patients of Dr.  Fauci even though  two of them are dead!

Here's just a few of today's  headlines praising and  following Dr. Fauci's wisdom read globally by the Eminent Dr.'s adoring and loyal fans.

051c1eef82cc970910f2093bbaac1d3f.jpg

Marilyn says, "I love Tony. He's so much cuter than those Pravda creeps

Dr. Fauci Says COVID May Never 'End'—Unless This Happens

https://www.yahoo.co...-122439178.html

Bars and restaurants should be closed amid COVID outbreaks, Dr. Fauci says

https://www.masslive...fauci-says.html

Dr. Fauci Warns: Don't Go Here, Ever

https://www.yahoo.co...-110044242.html

DMAX1HBU8AAYfGR.jpg

Gangster, Tony "The Virus" Fauci released from  prison

(He assaulted a Republican) 

Fauci would bet on effective and safe coronavirus vaccine by November or December

'So you could get your answer sooner, or you can get your answer a bit later' he said

https://www.foxnews....vember-december

The supplement Dr. Fauci takes to help keep his immune system healthy

https://www.cnbc.com...em-healthy.html

And the list of articles by and about Dr. Anthony S. Fauci goes on and on and on and on, ad infinitum.

So  without further ado, let's hear  it straight  from the Doctor's mouth as he shows us how  to protect our noses during the coronavirus pandemic. (the guy in the red shirt is of  course Dr. Fauci.) 

<iframe width="1263" height="720" src="https://www.youtube....ed/Q3WpTd2fdiE"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5582786450_1fb35a63f2_z.jpg

Another Fauci Fan

Yes, like Superman, Anthony Fauci has saved America and revealed what ails US.

<iframe width="1263" height="720" src="https://www.youtube....ed/rYCyNyAteCc"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

32352.jpg

What a vaccine!

%2524%2528KGrHqYOKpEE0VpV8Mw1BNZuI%252C3

Yeah,  Yeah,  Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

It's what you really need

#2 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 04:45 PM

Not one of the NIH harmonica players wore a mask or even  covered their mouths when they sneezed.

No wonder Fauci almost bit the guys nose  off.

Regards

#3 Bruce M Cow

Bruce M Cow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6774 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 05:36 PM

Fauci, no way he is not a jew.

#4 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 08:55 PM

(Wikipedia) "Fauci's paternal grandparents, Antonino Fauci and Calogera Guardino, were from Sciacca, Italy. His maternal grandmother, Raffaella Trematerra, fromNaples, Italy, was a seamstress. His maternal grandfather, Giovanni Abys, was born in Switzerland and was an artist, noted for landscape and portrait painting, magazine illustrations (Italy) as well as graphic design for commercial labels, including olive oil cans. His grandparents emigrated from Italy to the United States in the late 19th century. Fauci grew upCatholic,[6][7] but now considers himself a humanist"

"Fauci attended Regis High School in Manhattan's Upper East Side, where he captained the school's basketball team despite standing only 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m) tall.[9][10][5] After graduating from high school in 1958, Fauci enrolled at the College of the Holy Cross, graduating in 1962 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in classicswith a pre-med track. Fauci then attended medical school at Cornell University Medical College where he graduated first in his class with a Doctor of Medicine in 1966.[6] He completed an internship and residency in internal medicine at the New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center, now known as New York Presbyterian/Weill "

"As a physician with the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Fauci has served American public health in various capacities for more than 50 years, and has been an advisor to every U.S. president since Ronald Reagan.[3] He has made contributions to HIV/AIDS research and other immunodeficiency diseases, both as a scientist and as the head of the NIAID at the NIH.[5] From 1983 to 2002, Fauci was one of the world's most frequently-cited scientists across all scientific journals.[5]"

Fauci may be eccentric, but maybe all of us on the Forum are as well.

He is no dope.

When I was a grantee and visited NIH in Bethesda I was a nobody but got the royal treatment and free to go where I wished. Fauci was a director there as well. I may have some other connections with him.

Fauci is in a tough spot with Trump ready to crucify him and threatening to replace him with Chuck Woolery.

Fauci is no jew, He doesn't believe in that crapola. Those guys are scientists. That is their religion.

Regards

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fda

Dr. Chuck Woolery with Dr. Donald J Trymp

the "J" stands for Jacuzzi

<iframe width="789" height="592" src="https://www.youtube....ed/UcAzR2QyPCI"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

22009974-sexy-nurse-beautiful-young-nurs

NIH Medical researchers Work So So  Hard

Regards

025bbe19f16173e71052435baaec1b54.jpg

Nurse, Check their Coronas!

Edited by shaktiman, 26 September 2020 - 01:26 PM.

#5 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 12:33 PM

Covid-19 Brassieres

Dr. Anthony Fauci is skeptical about the new Covid-19 Brassiere Masks designed to  keep a woman's breasts coronavirus free.

Dr. Fauci says: "Well, it seems  to be very versatile. Women can use them to protect their breasts, they can use them as ear muffs during winter weather, they can also be inflated into life preservers in case you're drowning, while some models can be be used as spare tires when inflated  to the correct air pressure in case your car gets a flat " 

Many Corona Brassiers have been designed to break into two separate face masks 

bcup.jpg

Corona D-Cup

Well, there you have it. What will they think of next? The Covid - 19 Bra is selling out fast. Women all over the world are buying them up. like hotcakes.

bdeb685bj00qeonqm000mc000hs00a0m.jpg

The President says: " I thought I was supposed to wear it on my chests."

lone-ranger-mask-worn-by-clayton-moore-i

Don't be ridiculous Trump. You use it as an eye mask so you don't get coronas in your eyes or up your nose. Your horse can wear one, too.

Get your Corona Brassier today and enjoy the safety of protected chests. Contact Fauci's Chest Corona Masks 

bullet-bra-fashion-vintage-51-595500db06

Corona Protection Guaranteed!

And now Fauci's Chest Corona Masks Presents the Unequaled Louis Prima with the Inimitable  Keely Smith, Sam Butera, Louis Sino et alia

To understand Tony Fauci, know Luigi Prima  and his Italian Scat. Eat your Hearts out Trump and oh yes,  all you souless prima donas 

<iframe width="1263" height="720" src="https://www.youtube....ed/Ok79iQwxV_w"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ciao!

R-11090600-1509682946-3579.jpeg.jpg

The Fauci Corona Gang

Edited by shaktiman, 22 September 2020 - 12:42 PM.

#6 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17471 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 03:03 PM

"Whoever and whatever You is, yer doing a good job of serving the depopulation game.

So, don't come up sometime, And keep your stinking greedy  hands off Me!"

920x920.jpg

Edited by Ivan88, 22 September 2020 - 03:04 PM.

#7 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 08:19 PM

So, don't come up sometime, And keep your stinking greedy  hands off Me!"

:ghug:

They don't make 'em like Mae West anymore. I don't think they make 'em at all anymore - since the feminazis tried to turn men into sissies.

clara-bow-peering-through-binoculars-wea

Another bombshell - Clara Bow - The It Girl - because she had "IT" and I don't mean  Internet Technology/

Yikes!

Regards

Edited by shaktiman, 26 September 2020 - 01:27 PM.

#8 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 02:06 PM

Anthony Fauci - Times' Man of the Year

As I have been saying, Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, the "S" stands for Superpositional, because he can be in several places at the same time, is the new superhero.  

Consider now just how often Tony "The Virus" Fauci is getting rave press reviews daily, while Trump and otherpoliticians are getting grave reviews each day, especially while they're coffin.

A-2771493-1393780188-8834.jpeg.jpg

Superpositional Fauci

The Coronavirus issue is the rage and Dr. Tony says it's the bomb. "So don't be a dum dum and wear your masks.!":

Fauci calls 200,000 pandemic death toll 'sobering, and in some respects, stunning'

Washington (CNN) Dr. Anthony Fauci on Tuesday said the US reaching 200,000 coronavirus deaths is "very sobering, and in some respects, stunning," while adding that Americans should trust medical experts despite at times conflicting signals from the highest levels of government.

"The idea of 200,000 deaths is really very sobering, and in some respects, stunning," the nation's top infectious doctor told CNN's Sanjay Gupta during the Citizen by CNN conferenceshortly before the US reached the grim milestone late Tuesday morning. "We do have within our capability -- even before we get a vaccine, which we will get reasonably soon -- we have the capability by doing things that we have been speaking about for so long, Sanjay, that could prevent the transmission, and by preventing transmission, ultimately preventing the morbidity and mortality that we see." He mentioned measures such as frequent hand washing and mask wearing.

Fauci said he is concerned about the country not having control of the virus' spread ahead of the winter season that could exacerbate it."

a5923d56033d14b668e36546fa973aff-1024x75
Covid-19 patient after drinking Lysol

TIMES' 
 THE 100 MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE OF 2020
Anthony Fauci

(Time)  "As the COVID-19 pandemic began to spread to the U.S., there was one person millions of Americans immediately knew we could turn to for guidance: Dr. Anthony Fauci. As director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Dr. Fauci has advised six Presidents over 36 years. When COVID-19 reared its ugly head, he was among the first to step forward with facts and only facts.

Dr. Fauci doesn’t sugarcoat his words and refuses to be pressured by politicians. He delivers the truth, as difficult as it may be to hear, earnestly and with one goal: to save lives. His courage and candor have earned our trust. We are all fortunate to have a man of his wisdom, experience and integrity to help us navigate these difficult waters."

Who would have ever guessed it? Pravda Forum, we blew it!  We're all bums here and Anthony Fauci is the World's Hero! Tony Fauci could even  be Times' Man of the Year, win the Nobel prize in  Medicine and get a Major League Baseball contract while we sit here twiddling our thumbs!

Fauci has a mean  slider and he can hit, too!

Marilyn says; "Tony's  always hitting on me, too. Now let's see if he can pitch."

803170_8ac5.jpg

Checking Chest Pulse for the virus?

Will Tony be Man of the Year  AND win the Cy Young? That would be the Bomb!

Virginia Bell told Dr. Fauci; "You're always checking my Chest masks Tony. Why don't you ever use a stethoscope on me? And quit saying Deedle-Dee-Dum when you check my chest pressure.

7a4d91950bb81b8b3a4c71f4c502c3e1.jpg

<iframe width="1263" height="720" src="https://www.youtube....ed/9PK_T7uAb2E"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fauci For President?

GettyImages-1207934670.jpg

Tony says; "Trump,  your dick isn't even this big!. 

Edited by shaktiman, 23 September 2020 - 02:15 PM.

#9 Cosssack

Cosssack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59843 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 11:53 PM

WHY NOBODY KILLED HIM... YET ...

WHY?

#10 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 01:22 PM

WHY NOBODY KILLED HIM... YET ...

WHY?

OK Cossack. You know I supported Trump almost 100% in his 2016 election.

Did he EVEN try to drain the swamp?

Has he stopped us being the world's cop or hassled the world like a god damned jew?

We surely have plenty of jews on  this site and the fake press and propaganda is collapsing.

Trump has a knowledgeable AG, virtuous or not, I don't know except for peripheral dealings. Trump's promises are not kept. He is a lying SOS.

Why do you think the US Generals found him insincere?

Trump is guarded and he's been  a fraidy cat in  his bunker.

Those close to him know.

I make such a stink in government and for years,  there is no way he  didn't know what I was doing, especially me and the  Mrs. gathering evidence on the Clintons in federal court Discovery.

Maybe Flynn and Barr helped me a  bit but Trump hasn't helped or given any backup to many.

His mouth had a silver spoon in  it while he was coming out of his momma's  womb.

I could say more,  I won't now,

I suggest that our fellow members and you be careful with  spurious comments and  games. Those things can easily backfire as DOJ,  FBI, and DEA are just beginning  to find  out.

If people here lie and cheat, how can they point the finger at others? Such is the stuff hypocrites are made of

Don't bait  me. That can be a huge error.

Keyboard warriors are a dime a dozen. If they had to do it for real some here, they would have diarrhea dripping down their pant legs.

I have said nothing on  the corona truth or fiction with personal knowledge.

I do have some now from Mrs. Shaktiman's clinic.  Not enough but for me its something. Both sides are cheating on the stats.

I will try to print  it here.

Regards 

#11 Radio1

Radio1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5936 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 04:00 PM

No way you're not retarded.

#12 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41906 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 04:13 PM

No way you're not retarded.

You know full well that nutcase Fauci is a Jew Rabbi...

#13 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17471 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 06:53 PM

Don't see Fauci as some hero, when He oversees tons of medial lies, coverups, and exaggerations and much of the bullycrats' oppressions for "safety".

#14 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 26 September 2020 - 02:49 AM

Addition of antigen test reports pushes NC total cases of coronavirus past 200,000

Posted September 25, 2020 2:29 p.m. EDT

Updated September 25, 2020 4:11 p.m. EDT

The numbers and stats are of course far from accurate

BUT the first cases here that Mrs. Shaktiman knows personally, and I know the owner of the  clinic  who called her with the info, and so far her clinic has 2 confirmed and several therapists and their kids are being. I know the therapists as well.

Still  not  enough info  or data.

This state had a daily infection record if about 2,400 infections. Not bad compared to national stats. Counting the tests more accurately, today's count rose to over 6,000

I don't like the math but when state "testers" say only certain types if tests were counted and the new updated number is below,  I scratch my head. They say the new data includes all the left out data. Bullshit! 

Something is not  right.

There are far more sick people as usual from the doctors and nurses we speak to, but this is now a purely political game.

At NIH?

I never met even one scientist that did not at least try to be honorable and truthful

We'll see.

200515153822-trump-fauci-covid-exlarge-1

(wral) "Two types of tests are used to diagnose COVID-19 – molecular (PCR) and antigen tests. A molecular (PCR) test looks for the virus’ genetic material. An antigen test is a rapid test that looks for specific proteins on the surface of the virus. Where the test is processed may also differ. Molecular (PCR) tests are processed in a laboratory. Antigen tests are often processed at the point of care, such as in a health care provider’s office."

Counting  one test rodays increase in NB would be about 1800+ and now the methods are jumbled, but this is about what it usually is.

"When North Carolina on Friday added positive coronavirus cases and deaths diagnosed with an antigen test to its daily COVID-19 dashboard, the addition pushed the daily number of reported new cases to 6,256. That is expected to be a one-time spike, a catchup for data not yet reported." (the new death count is missing)

#15 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 26 September 2020 - 02:57 AM

And now Trump needs to order more cases of erasers so America's enemies and their cheating character can block truth. Not promote Pravda but block and hide Truth.

The consequences are getting severe as I write

#16 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 26 September 2020 - 01:35 PM

Don't see Fauci as some hero, when He oversees tons of medial lies, coverups, and exaggerations and much of the bullycrats' oppressions for "safety".

Tony Fauci is a NIH Department head. The compromises come with the job.

I caN ONLY SPEAK TO WHAT i SAW AT NIH  DURING HIS TENURE.

THERE WAS NO SECRECY WITH ME AND i WAS TREATED royally AND GIVEN A SCHOLARLY WELCOME.

PLEASE DON'T SAY FAUCI IS ALL BAD IN SPITE OF ALL OUR IMPERFECTIONS

YOU KNOW ALL TOO WELL THAT THE CORONAS ARE MORE A POLITICAL THAN A MEDICAL ISSUE NOW

i ALWAYS WORK ON THE SIDE OF TRUTH BUT i DON'T SEE FAUCI AS A DEMON BUT RATHER A MAN WHO  TRIES AS MANY DO

BEST REGARDS

#17 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 26 September 2020 - 03:03 PM

Tony Fauci And The Magic Wand

A-460723-1393781133-5460.jpeg.jpg

This is why Anthony Fauci is my pal. I have a similar attitude when all else fails, to use some voodoo.

I even have a book on ancient and medieval MAGIC that science shuns

Shaktiman's voodoo as witnessed in this Forum and many other places, works pretty damn  good. I do it openly! 

Maybe that's why Haitians love Shaktiman and we speak French to each other discussing  voodoo in  esoteric ways .  

I even did voodooing in front of  a local DA and he watched me.

After that he ran around the sports stadium we were in and told people while pointing at me ; "You know what he did? You know what he did?"

This was NOT a trick. I didn't have the money to bribe the entire stadium. 

I did voodoo uses at a University, I was a visiting professor and the gossip spread. "He just did some magic!"

Another  place, I was tested by shrinks and medical people. i astounded a few. BUT I don't do this nilly willy. Maybe I don't do it at all, rather,  it  does me. My teachers taught me.

Now Fauci is at it, BUT CAREFUL HOW WE DO IT OR THE SORCERER'S Apprentice appears. 

Mrs. Shaktiman and Shaktigirl do it as well

BUT careful if it is for ego or improper purpose like some disingenuous members here, it can backfire big time. Or is that bigly time?

61c2d0f77d18e20a13c4dd62dcae4105.jpg

Dead to the world as we know it

Dr. Fauci Says This 'Magic' Thing Could Turn COVID Around

Despite the best efforts of health experts—including Dr. Anthony Fauci—COVID-19 is still thriving in several parts of the country. In fact, this week 22 states reported increasing infections, with many also experiencing an increase in the number of daily deaths and the testing positivity rate. According to Dr. Fauci, there is one thing that could help turn the coronavirus pandemic around, but it would require all of our participation. Read on, to ensure your health and the health of others, don't miss theseSure Signs You've Already Had Coronavirus.

Fauci Says What He'd Do if He Had a 'Magic Wand'

"If you could wave a magic wand over the United States and change one thing tomorrow to improve the trajectory of this pandemic, what would it be?" the nation's leading infectious disease expert was asked today by Sean Rameswaram in an interview published on Vox.

beautiful-woman-magician-rabbit-hat-clos

"I think apart from a vaccine, which we'll have to wait a few months for, if I were to wave a wand now, it would be to get the entire country uniformly pulling together in a public health way to get these cases down," he confessed.

Fauci points out that post 911 and Pearl Harbor, "we didn't have any political arguing about what we needed to do. Everybody was in it together. That's really what we're dealing with."

Fauci wants people to remember that we shouldn't be fighting each other—as has been the case in America, especially with the "highly charged political season with big-time, high-stakes elections."

"We've lost sight of the fact that the bad guy here is the virus. The bad guy is not one side or the other," he said.

Fauci Said the Fundamentals Really Work

He reiterated that public health measures—such as his recommended fundamentals of mask wearing, social distancing, avoiding crowded spaces, and staying outdoors instead of indoors— "should be the gateway and the vehicle to getting the country's economy back and opening up the country."

And yet, "there are some who interpret that as an obstacle. It isn't the obstacle. It's the solution."

Dr. Fauci wants to keep hammering this message home: "We're all in this together. And when you have some groups of society who make it a political issue, it makes it very complicated to get a uniform, consistent approach in our country."

So, if he could perform magic, his ultimate spell would be to unite the country.

"I don't want to get too melodramatic, but we are at war with a virus. We are not at war with each other. So my magic wand would be … a spirit of pulling together." So let's do it everyone, and to get through this pandemic at your healthiest, don't miss these35 Places You're Most Likely to Catch COVID.

marie-laveau-dori-hartley.jpg

Marie Catherine Laveau (September 10, 1801 – June 15, 1881) was a Louisiana Creole practitioner of Voodoo, herbalist, and midwife who was renowned in New Orleans. Her daughter,Marie Laveau II, (1827–c. 1862) also practiced rootwork, conjure, Native American and African spiritualism as well as Louisiana Voodoo.

In addition to being a Voudou priestess, Marie Laveau was a lifelong Roman Catholic.

She was baptized, married, attended Mass, and had her children baptized at St. Louis Cathedral.

Known for‎: ‎Voodoo Queen of New Orleans
Born‎: ‎Marie Catherine Laveau; September 10, 1801
Nationality‎: ‎American
Occupation‎: ‎Occultist, voodoo priestess, midwife

<iframe width="789" height="713" src="https://www.youtube....ed/WZNDUG6j6DE"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ultrasonros is the product of Visudha, the  first below Ajna 

Twang Your Magic Twanger Fauci and Croaking is Harmless

large_gypsy_rose_lee3.jpg85.jpg

Lifted the Serpent in the Wilderness

Edited by shaktiman, 26 September 2020 - 03:11 PM.

#18 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17471 posts

Posted 26 September 2020 - 03:16 PM

Much appreciate your good will towards Fauci and other crats all playing games with rigged statistics and tests

to keep the Rich man from attacking them.

However, when they say stuff like, " post 911 and Pearl Harbor,

"we didn't have any political arguing about what we needed to do. Everybody was in it together. That's really what we're dealing with."

What He is saying is let's all support the official lie and go do lots of evil like we did after Pearl Harbor, 9/11, drug war, etc.

and surrender our rights & lives and let the Rich man get more power and wealth.

By the way; Why is the catcher holding a knife by the blade in picture below:

And the umpire looks like he's got a knife and is up to something.

803170_8ac5.jpg

Edited by Ivan88, 26 September 2020 - 03:21 PM.

#19 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 26 September 2020 - 03:26 PM

Much appreciate your good will towards Fauci and other crats all playing games with rigged statistics and tests

to keep the Rich man from attacking them.

Thanks much Ivan, in my book you are highly intelligent and you are well aware of what I am  doing. The sleeping zombies must be awakened or that's  it for this species.

Not my call.

I do not seek the dead.  If they talk however,  I answer.

Below is an old soul, and a beautiful one. An old voodoo priest remade the  connection. Time is but a bubble that quickly or slowly soars and breaks accordingly. It never vanishes in  time

You know  in the villages of Greece, Russia,  China, and Syria et al, this is cultural.

marie-laveau-daughter.jpg

Ma cher  amio, Marie a dit. "Don't F*Ck with This, Only Shaktiman can.  

Best regards my friend

Edited by shaktiman, 26 September 2020 - 03:29 PM.

#20 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14422 posts

Posted 26 September 2020 - 03:53 PM

By the way; Why is the catcher holding a knife by the blade in picture below:

And the umpire looks like he's got a knife and is up to something.

In reality Marilyn had a heart and was raped in her soul  by the demons you and I loathe - anti Christs. . The borderline demons may have a chance.  I'm  not God  so I can't make  those decisions.

We'll see.

Right now  I'm listening to ma cher amio Marie. She's very smart and knowledgeable.

tomb-of-marie-laveau.jpg

5c4b5b490045a811c7e0f05a89aa2704.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru