• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14483 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 10:31 PM

So, Donald  J. Trump, the "J" stands for Jinx,  says we're "turning the corner" on the corona pandemic.

Well  Mr. President, Anthony S. Fauci, the 'S"  stands for Sagacious, says; .hold your whoreses Jinx

Dr. Fauci Warns COVID is Going in the "Wrong Direction"

coronavirus-covid-19-test-antibody-scien

(Yahoo) "With record-setting days of COVID-19 cases—and hospitals overflowing in some states—Dr. Anthony Fauci appeared on the BBC's The Andrew Marr Showto sound an alarm: We have to implement public health measures or else things will get worse. Read on to hear his full warning, and to ensure your health and the health of others, don't miss these Sure Signs You've Already Had Coronavirus."

Dr. Fauci Said We're Not "Rounding the Turn" or Corner

A-460723-1393781133-5460.jpeg.jpg

"President Trump has said we're "rounding the turn" on the virus. This is not true, says Fauci. "No. No, it's not. I mean I think it's – if you just look at the numbers, I mean you can have opinions about what's going on but the data speak for themselves. Yesterday we had over 70,000 cases. Additional cases in a day. And we had…about a thousand deaths, and if you look at the map of the United States there are areas that when it gets above a certain percentage, that is an indication, percentage of tests that are positive, that is an indication that you're actually going in the wrong direction. So I think we really have to – as I say, we don't want to shut down again. There's no – there's no appetite whatsoever in this country for shutting down in any strict way, but there are certain public health measures that you can implement that would go a long way to turning around these increases that we're seeing."

Well, I get concerned by that and I've been vocal about that for some time now. That what we need is – and I keep saying it – and that gets back to one of the first questions you asked me – if we uniformly wore masks, kept distance, avoid congregate settings, crowds, particularly without masks or particularly indoors, then if we did those things together with washing hands as frequently as you can we could go a long way to not only prevent the surges that we're seeing but to turn around the ones that are already ongoing. It is not that difficult, and you do not have to shut down the country to be successful."

So there's not much left or right, save  for this  musical denouement 

jja.jpg

And now for Drs. Anthony Fauci and special guest Robert Redfield, CDC Chair, In "Ringing Trump's Bell"

<iframe width="1263" height="720" src="https://www.youtube....ed/BJRdE3ai0fg"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

de265e75c4c291442e403043e9dc8501.jpg

Oh nurse! I asked Shaktiman if he wanted you to come by and give him a shot?"

He said he was too old for shots."

Edited by shaktiman, 26 October 2020 - 10:37 PM.

#62 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14483 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 12:46 PM

No one liked the post above? The Fauci dance number was superb. 

Shaktiman, I'm not thpeaking  to you  all over  again

Y'all are jealous, as usual, but this time because Fauci can out dance any of you.

Here's what y'all call a funny hoax and a psy  op,  How ha ha ha.

Talk about wooden dummies - keep spewing mouth diarrhea  like Atossa.

(Business Insider): 

Fauci says the US's record-high COVID-19 cases put it in a precarious position: 'No matter how you look at it, it's not good news'

• The US hit new daily peaks for COVID-19 cases on Friday and Saturday, with reports of more than 80,000 new cases per day. 
  •  
  • "Now we're at the highest baseline we've ever been, which is really precarious," Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's leading expert on COVID-19, said in an interview Monday.
  •  
  • Fauci said in September that Americans needed to "hunker down" as the weather turned cold or face increased outbreaks.

Now that's funny, really funny ain't  it boys?

I know, Trump, Putin, Xi, Macron and other nations' leaders decided to pull a trick,  a hoax on  everyone  in the  world, Ha ha ha.

Ha ha again

So why didn't y'all  include israel and US jews involvement?

Fauci's been  abused but he does get his vindication  in the  video

<iframe width="789" height="592" src="https://www.youtube....ed/RAjkLuK1BYI"frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can't get slap happy boys 

45067722-sexy-woman-doctor-with-a-stetho

NIH  Corona Expert

Trump wants her

Where's your mask honey?

112391.jpg

Edited by shaktiman, 27 October 2020 - 12:52 PM.

#63 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14483 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 01:04 PM

One more thing regarding the Fauci research on a vaccine.

Fauci: Early COVID-19 vaccines will only prevent symptoms, not block the virus

(Yahoo-Finance) "A key point to note, however, is that the vaccine isn’t an end-all solution to the pandemic. That’s in large part because any inoculations developed now are focused on simply preventing symptoms from arising, rather than killing off the virus altogether"

More at:   .https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fauci-vaccines-will-only-prevent-symptoms-not-block-the-virus-195051568.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru