Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Do not tell me the German pigs will not do it again. They like to eat people.

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Ong'sHat

Ong'sHat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2451 posts

Posted 01 January 2004 - 04:55 PM

#22 gonzo

gonzo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14844 posts

Posted 01 January 2004 - 09:42 PM

Rob

welcome ...Are you German or Yankee soldier in Germany ? anyway I wish there were more Germans here.

to you and any Germans
There are many here, who will brutally attack you..just because you are German . (?) those being Zionist Jew posters and the neo conservative American posters.. Logically speaking, this is to only be expected. You will be attacked and "guilt" will be cast on you from your past. No matter how well you express yourself....the filth here will always fall back on what the Nazi's did in Europe and Russia. (but you know this already,) They do that because they are ignorant, arrogant of knowlege and poor at debate.

(GERMANS ARE THE ONLY PEOPLES TO COME TO GRIPS WITH THERE PAST)
No one else in the world wants to "clean out there closets".

Now for the good news, Germans have a lot of allies here to. Dont let some of Pravda creeps chase you away.

Pravda is a good site for finding out truths that you will NEVER see on any mainstream media.

Members here such as STLRUS are harmless and spew only when there drunk... Those Russian types get real "funny" when there drunk

I dont know you and perhaps you are of an pro Bush or Zionist ideology?

#23 Rob

Rob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 01 January 2004 - 09:53 PM

"welcome ...Are you German or Yankee soldier in Germany ?"

Welcome Gonzo, of course i am no Yank soldier, they should all go quickly.

"anyway I wish there were more Germans here."

So do I.

"There are many here, who will brutally attack you..just because you are German . (?) those being Zionist Jew posters and the neo conservative American posters.. Logically speaking, this is to only be expected. You will be attacked and "guilt" will be cast on you from your past. No matter how well you express yourself....the filth here will always fall back on what the Nazi's did in Europe and Russia. (but you know this already,) They do that because they are ignorant, arrogant of knowlege and poor at debate."

I know, i will try to just ignore that people.

"(GERMANS ARE THE ONLY PEOPLES TO COME TO GRIPS WITH THERE PAST)"

This is right, just think of the holocaust monument in Berlin.:rolleyes:

"Now for the good news, Germans have a lot of allies here to. Dont let some of Pravda creeps chase you away."

I hope so.

"Members here such as STLRUS are harmless and spew only when there drunk... Those Russian types get real "funny" when there drunk"

I normally fell sympathy for Russian people and i hope that people like STLRUS are an exception and do not say what most Russians think about us.

"I dont know you and perhaps you are of an pro Bush or Zionist ideology?"

No, i am not.;)

#24 Spock

Spock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 01 January 2004 - 10:03 PM

may I ask, where you`re from?

#25 Rob

Rob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 01 January 2004 - 10:10 PM

"may I ask, where you`re from?"

I live in a small Bavarian town between W?rzburg and Aschaffenburg. And where are you from?

#26 gonzo

gonzo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14844 posts

Posted 01 January 2004 - 10:27 PM

Gruss Gott Rob , thats Bavarian ....yes???

you are my NEW best friend :) .

"" they should all go quickly.""

yup, I assume most Germans think this way.
I know many of my cousins certainly do ! I have many cousins (and a Great uncle still alive) in Germany. My family originally from East Prussia but ended up in Lunenberg Heath, Berlin and the Rhineland area (Bonn and Koblenz). My father ended up coming to Canada. My great grandfather claimed to have buried 600 lbs of gold and diamonds in the Bonn area, Nobody knows if he
dreamed this up or what. but it has my peaked myinterest . It was of course illegal to have gold back during the deflation years, so he said he and another man hid this treasure.
-------------
""This is right, just think of the holocaust monument in Berlin. ""

I am sick of this holocaust burnout to..In the last few years Jewish people have been really getting on my nerves.
Holocaust is nothing more then a crutch for raising Zionist funds.
The same Zionist control you had in Germany is now setting it roots in North America.. My comments are shared by many leading people around the world... Even the evangelist Billy Graham has "grave concerns". Thanks to the internet....More and more people are becoming more aware of the most powerfull political entiity [Zionism] the world has ever known.

By the way your English is excellent. My German is not so great but i know enough to get by

#27 Rob

Rob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 01 January 2004 - 10:48 PM

"Gruss Gott Rob , thats Bavarian ....yes???"

Yo, we use to say so.

"I know many of my cousins certainly do ! I have many cousins (and a Great uncle still alive) in Germany. My family originally from East Prussia but ended up in Lunenberg Heath, Berlin and the Rhineland area (Bonn and Koblenz). My father ended up coming to Canada. My great grandfather claimed to have buried 600 lbs of gold and diamonds in the Bonn area, Nobody knows if he
dreamed this up or what. but it has my peaked myinterest . It was of course illegal to have gold back during the deflation years, so he said he and another man hid this treasure."

Interesting story, perhaps i will make a short trip to the Bonn area soon.:D

"I am sick of this holocaust burnout to..In the last few years Jewish people have been really getting on my nerves.
Holocaust is nothing more then a crutch for raising Zionist funds.
The same Zionist control you had in Germany is now setting it roots in North America.. My comments are shared by many leading people around the world... Even the evangelist Billy Graham has "grave concerns". Thanks to the internet....More and more people are becoming more aware of the most powerfull political entiity [Zionism] the world has ever known."

I think time has come to say it is enough. My god, what have i to do with such things? Is anyone going to build a monument for Germans in Prague or Warsaw?

"My German is not so great but i know enough to get by"

No problem, you don`t need it when you live in North America but it`s sometimes good to speak the language of the ancestors, isn`t it?

#28 gonzo

gonzo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14844 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 01:03 AM

I always wonder how much gold and currency/coins are still buried in Germany and former territories. If someone found it ...boy you would have to keep it quiet somehow....

If Germany keeps getting knocked down ...maybe its time to fight back? I personnaly would patriate myself to my ethnic homeland....I would have done so in WWII and would do so today... If Americans got stupid with Germans and Europe and a major conflict arose, i would have no problems wastings those guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru