Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
Die Tageszeitung

#22 doyoucare

doyoucare

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4270 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 12:01 AM

Let me cut BS and provide few examples. Kosovo, Chechnya. Ever read German newspapers on those two topics?

#23 Spock

Spock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 12:03 AM

...and your point is?

#24 Rob

Rob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 12:04 AM

Oh, i see it is time for a little history lesson. After WWII all new german medias were licensed by the U.S. military gouvernment, so don`t wonder when these papers write in the sense of the U.S. gouvernment.

#25 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25864 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 12:07 AM

My point?

It was German media with Yoshka Fisher in charge who invented the BS loies about "Genocide" in Kosovo. type in search engine window OPERATION POTKOWA and learn a little.

pls add to my point on "german culture" - SLAVOPHOBIA

#26 doyoucare

doyoucare

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4270 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 12:07 AM

Is Germany still occupied contry???? That is big history news to me.

#27 Rob

Rob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 12:10 AM

"Is Germany still occupied contry????"

I sometimes believe so, for example when i pass a U.S. military base.

#28 Spock

Spock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 12:17 AM

I`m well aware of the Kosovo story - but who tells you that every German believes in the mainstream media news coverage? Does every American believe what CNN says? I don`t think so. At the time of the Kosovo war I studied in Germany and I recall a strong oposition against the war among the students and intellectuals and at least serious doubts among the majority of the people I had contact with.
Chenchnya is indeed seen as a problem by many people across western Europe. Well, we may disagree here but does that make hatred? Not as far as I am concerned.

#29 Sirius

Sirius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2650 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 12:21 AM

It is almost impossible to assess all the contributions of Germans to Music, Philosophy, Physics... I have written of that before.

Many Mexicans have always felt admiration for this great people... for people like Humboldt, Novalis, Plank, Einstein, Hermann Hesse (the poet, not the other one), Guenther Grass, ... well, as I said, it is impossible to list in full.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mexico City and Berlin... friends and partners....

http://www.berlin.de...5558/index.html

#30 seanus

seanus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2565 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 12:21 AM

German sheppards are also one of Germany's gift to the world. Arguably One of the most beautifull and intelligent dog in the world.
Yesterday , while on a mission in the occupied territories
of palestine, a german sheppard belonging to the Israelis turned of it's handler and bit him so viciously that it had to be destroyed.
:mad:
Apparently after chasing palestinians , the dog got confused and went after the wrong person. So stated the report.
But maybe it is that the german sheppards are so smart that even them can see who the real terrorists are.:P
S.

#31 Rob

Rob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 12:25 AM

Wowereit is gay, just wanted to warn you.:D

#32 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2004 - 12:30 AM

Hi Rob,

I read on another thread you live in Wurzberg? I've been there back in the 80's. I used to live in Walsdorf. Have you ever heard of it?

#33 Rob

Rob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 12:36 AM

Hi Plsek,

what did you do there?

"I used to live in Walsdorf. Have you ever heard of it?"

Hm, is it near Bamberg?

#34 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2004 - 12:40 AM

Hi Rob,

I was an army wife unfortunately. Yes, it's about 15k's from bamberg. It is just a small village, but it was nice. There weren't many americans there.

#35 gonzo

gonzo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14844 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 12:40 AM

""I would like to see this alliance growing,"""

me to.
------------

Comments from opinionated slobs should not be taken serious.

what is important.... is TODAY. I think everyone whips Germany just to deflect attention from themselves.

I am starting to think that the German people should have NEVER fallen all over themselves to apoligize and accept reponsibility for there war crimes.. No one else has (except maybe for Russia to a small extent.)

The Japanese for example have not taken reponsibility for the rape of Nanking , the tortourous treatment of Allied prisoners, the korean comfort women.. Hiro Hito was the biggest war criminall of all time !!!and not a hair on his head was harmed by American war crimes tribunal ....IN FACT President G.H. Bush attended Hiro Hito's funeral to show his respects in about 1991. This was a classless act by Bush because Japan has not come to terms with there crimes. No repentance whatsoever

(To you Russian minded peoples, i would like to remind you of Japanese threats to your far east)

SO WHY PICK ON GERMANY.....WHY ARE WE NOT BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF JAPAN. AMERICA to !!!, but America not only does not take responsibility for there war crimes ..THEY DENY THEY EVER HAPPENED !!!

The Americans still crank out the propaganda about WWII like its 1945.

Russian & European unity is critical...to counter Israel and the United States.

""""a german sheppard belonging to the Israelis turned of it's handler and bit him so viciously that it had to be destroyed"""

good dog ......good boy..bite the terrorist jew..that dog is in heaven for sure

#36 Rob

Rob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 12:46 AM

An army wife, tztztz.:rolleyes: But we have a nice country, haven`t we?

Well, when my girlfriend lives in Bamber it`s clear that i know this area well.;)

#37 HAZ

HAZ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6377 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 12:47 AM

Germany, France and Russia! and many others, thanks....

ps; you all are kicking our cyber-kited, yankee dollar's, valueless butt, with your Euro! Smart planning, especialy holding your praticipating nations to a 3% deficit...way to go!

#38 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2004 - 12:58 AM

>>"An army wife, tztztz."

I really grew to hate the army while I was there. When we would go out, we would usually stay away from bamberg and all the GI's. There was this great club in Walsdorf. It was only open on Saturdays and they would always have a band. On just about every street in Walsdorf you would see cars from everywhere around. It was pretty cool.

>>"But we have a nice country, haven`t we?"

Very beautiful! I almost stayed there.

#39 Spartano

Spartano

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 01:09 AM

Remeber that Catherine the Great was German.

Spartano

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru