• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Odd

Odd

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 01:16 AM

The man has repeatedly broken his promise to the admin of this board not to use any moderation tool.

Is he totally devoid of any semblance of decency?

va was banned at the old board by Moscow for his foul manners. Once again he has shown himself to be untrustworthy and deplorably lacking any sense of honour.

A most sordid affair this va character. :(

#2 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 01:45 AM

I am tired of people wasting time and bandwidth over JS and his plethora of aliases. He starts shit then when he gets a bloody nose he floods the boards with even more bullshit. I believe he revels in all the attention, his goal has always been to be banned. After reading some of the crap at other boards it's obvious he has nothing but contempt for Pravda and 98% of the world in general. So I give it a big "whatever".

#3 Odd

Odd

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 02:05 AM

"I believe he [JS] revels in all the attention..."

Exactly. The interesting part is the group of posters who feeds it.
They are fairly easy identified each time it's time for combatting an 'enemy'.

No matter how 'praiseworthy' a cause is, it simply isn't on to break a promise.

#4 Buttersideup

Buttersideup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10450 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 02:16 AM

No matter how 'praiseworthy' a cause is, it simply isn't on to break a promise.

True that......

#5 SR71

SR71

Super Viking

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 04:14 AM

*When promises aren't worth one single iota
The man has repeatedly broken his promise to the admin of this board not to use any moderation tool.
Is he totally devoid of any semblance of decency?
va was banned at the old board by Moscow for his foul manners. Once again he has shown himself to be untrustworthy and deplorably lacking any sense of honour.
A most sordid affair this va character. *

Thank you for more lessons in non-stop whining, I'm glad to see you still whine better than any American could ever hope to.
By the way, vikingamerican wasn't banned from the previous board. Making up events is worse than whining, but then lying has become expected from you.

You represent your country poorly.

#6 SR71

SR71

Super Viking

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 04:17 AM

*VA has made a big MISTAKE by BANNING Joe! Joe will kick his A S S with even greater alacrity now! *

With what? His/your cane? You going to step up? Joe/you have had his/your arse handed to him/you by everybody on a few hundred boards. You're just too damn stupid to realize that.

*Notice that PINHEAD/VA has been hiding all day now! He is probably hiding under dolfindung's skirt!*

I'm sure unlike you he has plans today, unlike you who has no life but the one provided to you online by the people who own you.

Weak little boy.

#7 Odd

Odd

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 07:26 AM

"By the way, vikingamerican wasn't banned from the previous board. Making up events is worse than whining, but then lying has become expected from you.

You represent your country poorly."

Hey lighten up a bit, don't sound so depressed Mr. aircraft.

You are calling me a liar, dumbwit. The joke's on you, vikingamerican was in fact banned by Moscow on the old pravda board for his foul manners.

Is the truth too hard to accept or are you in complete denial?

As for "You represent your country poorly", I don't understand what you mean. Am I supposed to act like most 'patriotic'/nationalistic posters here, starting silly little 'My country is better than yours' threads?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru