• Please log in to reply
19078 replies to this topic

#1 wwerewolff

wwerewolff

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 12:33 AM

My partner has been doing some original research on the 911 passenger planes. Preliminary research seems to indicate that some of them, if not all of them, were not actual listed scheduled flights for that day!

One peculiarity (out of countless 911 "anomalies") that has already been noted is that those flights on those very popular routes, which in those and these days of airline austerity, were generally crammed full, were only sparsely populated with passengers on that fateful day.

Interesting new research.

What i'd like to get hold of is the original uncut unedited live radio and tv tapes from 911. I want to know just exactly when all the media stations strated going on about Bin Ladin, all in unison. It seems that they started about five minutes after the WTC was struck, based on what evidence?

It also seems to me that factories in Brooklyn were already geared up to start selling Bin Ladin toilet paper by 9/12 or so. I remember those ads.

Then there was the broadcast about the 4,000 Israelis that were supposed to be working "in or near the WTC" on 911. I heard that repeatedly with my own ears on the radio on 911, but they try to tell me that was just an "urban myth" now.

RRB

#2 wwerewolff

wwerewolff

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 01:15 AM

when tower two got hit, most of us, myself included said "oh my god, this is terrorists. this is bin laden!" (well before any newscaster uttered his name). It was a "natural" connection to make. Lets also be real. most americans dont know many names of terrorists. cant pronounce the ones we DO know. but Bin Laden was very well known, and warnings about him were going around for a long time.

--------------------------------------------

Do you contend that you came up with the name, Bin ladin, independantly, all by yourself, and not because you had been hearing the talking heads on the tv and radio? How much had Bin Ladin's name been in the news in the days and weeks preceeding 911?

"Urban legend" has become an Orwellian Newspeak perjorative for facts and events that the Powers That Be - Big Brother, if you will - would like to see airbrushed out of the history books, just like they airbrushed the photo of Rothschild out of the picture of Governor elect schweartzennegger in Time, or was it Newsweek, or is there even a difference?

rrb

#3 pilot

pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2007 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 01:16 AM

Shy

<(insert twilight zone theme here)>

VERY good insert...............:D

#4 shydove

shydove

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 6974 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 01:29 AM

re-read what i had said. i basically said the REASON most americans even knew of bin laden was BECAUSE he was in the news FAR before 9/11. (not just in the days and weeks).

Actually Bin Laden became widely known after the 1993 bombing of the WTC. So, even if we found out that peter pan and his merry band of boy toys did it, the first person on peoples minds that day, was Bin Laden.

#5 wwerewolff

wwerewolff

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 01:30 AM

Shy

<(insert twilight zone theme here)>

-----------------------------------

Yeah, and that's the only response you get from the Bush gang or their media shills or the brain dead flag-wavers - bullshit.

Ferchrissake, there weren't even any freakin' Arabs on those 911 planes! Look at the passenger manifests! Look at the DNA passenger list that Bush's FBI claims it reconstructed from the remains of the jumbo jet that *allegedly* struck the Pentagon on 911 - and then promptly vanished into thin air!

And those "Arabs" that the Bush gang says were flying the 911 planes didn't even know how to fly!

And most of them are still alive and well anyway!

And those "Muslim fanatic" suicide pilots were out partyting as loudly as possible in a Florida strip joint the night before! And selling drugs!

And living next door to Mossad agents in a Florida town!

And going to a CIA-cvonnected US flight school and announcing that they didn't care about learning to take off and land, just fly! (Like putting a sign on that says, arrest me!)

Don't get me started!

RRB

#6 pilot

pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2007 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 01:36 AM

What th' he-ll!!!!!

<Don't get me started!>

Come on , we need the comedy .

Have fun......

#7 Norm

Norm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 01:42 AM

Ferchristsake bum, there are security videos of the Arabs, Atta in particular, going through security. Think man! What would it take for Bush and his Israeli masters to pull off something of this magnitude. You nit pick here and there, but you do not address how the "otherside" could have done what you say they did. Think about all the things that would have to happen in a particular order for this conspiricy to work like you think it did!

You are a paranoid nutcase RRBum, but I do like trains, so, good day to you sir!

#8 shydove

shydove

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 6974 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 01:43 AM

i think you're "started" already ;)

actually, it was only one of the men who, as it is *told*...didnt want to learn how to land. Moussoui (i KNOW i spelled that wrong).

The twilight zone theme was in reference to that story i relayed, not what you posted, however the point is....is that there are a lot of "stories" out there. some involving mossad, some involving middle easterners.....The one about Bin laden himself, holding up two fingers, after the first plane hit, indicating a 2nd attack was coming, then three, etc..

As for me, i'm in the middle of trying to research all of these stories...theories...rants....you name it. you dont see ME posting that i *know* for sure that THIS is what happened, or THAT is what happened.

And i honestly question the credibility of anyone who does think they *know*. Truth? I dont think there are very many on this earth that know anything they'd be willing to bet the farm on.

You "know" just about as much as i do at this point. it all depends on what slant you wish to cling to as you sift through all the report out there.

#9 wwerewolff

wwerewolff

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 02:00 AM

http://www.whatreall...es/cat_911.html

"Ferchristsake bum, there are security videos of the Arabs, Atta in particular, "

- Everyone is photographed at airports. there are security cameras all over the place, and they were there on 9/11/01 too. Where are the films of all those "Arabs"? How did all those "Arabs" manage to get thru the metal detectors and security checkpoints with all their gear - boxcutters, mace, guns, and other gear, depending on what version of the over story you' re hearing. And then, all four, four out of four, all successfully hijacked their planes using only boxcutters (the most common story), all before the pilots could set off the alert signal, and then all could leisurely fly all around the most closely guarded airspaces in the world (even tho none of the "arabs" could fly) totally unmolested for an hour and a half while the president of the US leisurely chitchats with schoolkids about their pet goats...

- Not one iota of this idiotic 911 cover story makes any sense at all - except to brain-dead tv-watching flag-waving Rush Limbaugh fans!

"ing of this magnitude. You nit pick here and there, but you do not address how the "otherside" could have done what you say they did. Think about all the things that would have to happen in a particular order for this conspiricy to work like you think it did!

You are a paranoid nutcase RRBum, but I do like trains, so, good day to you sir!"

--Bullshit from the shills, that's all you get. For instance, ask them -

Say, shill, how come Bush said he saw plane #1 strike the FIRST WTC tower before he went into that classroom on 911? How did he manage to do that, shill, since no known video of the first plane crash was available until 9/12? Bush stated he saw plane #1 crash on 911 on two seperate occasions. Was, perchance, Bush getting the direct feed from the laughing hi-fiving Mossad camera crew?

What sort of response will you get from them? Bullshit, something along the lines of "put back your tin foil hat" or something.

And why hasn't any representative of our vaunted free media (ha ha! sick joke) bothered to ask Dubya about this little thing?

RRB

#10 pilot

pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2007 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 02:10 AM

And around and around we go in the beautiful land of'Conspiracy Geekdom'

Cheers

#11 Chung

Chung

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3041 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 02:26 AM

Wwerewolf, you can tell some people a black pot is red and they will believe you if you tell them often enough, you can tell some people that one plus one is two and they will argue with you till they are blue in the face that you are lying.

The people who believe the conspiracy that a bunch of cave dwelling arabs knocked down the world trade centre, with a plane load of jet fuel will always believe that. Problem is when you give dumb sheep a computer they all think they are intelligent, free thinking, logical human beings. A leopard cannot change its spots, a dumb yank will always be a dumb sheeple, however many chat rooms and bulletin boards they learn how to use.

Take my advice mate, stop banging your head against a brick wall. You know more of the truth than they do, I do to. Unless you gonna go get a gun and shoot the bastards who really did it and end up in prison for the rest of your life, forget it, you will get ulcers trying to educate those that don't want to face reality for whatever reason.

The real perpetrators will get there dues one day. God knows all.

#12 wwerewolff

wwerewolff

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 02:28 AM

Chung - Thanks, partner! Ain't it the truth!

rrb

#13 Chung

Chung

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3041 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 02:32 AM

my pleasure :)
I do admire your persistance though !

you know what, take back what I said, keep on spreading the truth, if anything, will make the dumb ****s think about it a wee bit more

#14 vichysmores

vichysmores

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 02:37 AM

"My partner has been doing some original research on the 911 passenger planes."

Are you two co-joined twins? I don't mean to be disrespectful if you are, I only ask because you seem to be sharing one brain...

LOL!!!! I read your post chung and I was thinking the same as applies to you too, you see I TOO KNOW <secret hankshake>

#15 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2003 - 02:39 AM

Wolfman..Save your breath. You wont convince anyone who doesnt already believe it was an inside job.

No one except braindead America Bush asslickers believe Bin Laden was alone in it.

The whole world knows Bush/Rummy and their boys had a huge hand in it...Owl

#16 vichysmores

vichysmores

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 02:43 AM

LOL!!!

That's right girls, don't let a little thing like evidence stop you...

Oh, I know, you have the proof that yo ucollected through your aluminum hats..... don't wet your panties, but what is your proof? Anything other than a KGB agent or a fruitcake like you lot??

#17 wwerewolff

wwerewolff

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 02:47 AM

By the way, Chung, that plane fuel you mentioned mostly burned up in the intial fireball. The heroic NYC firemen who entered the WTC found the fires smokey but almost out - but reported, as did many others, numerous internal explosions!

The NYC fire department are the world's foremost experts on fighting skyscraper fires. They had no t that the integrity of the massive towers were the slightest jeapardy.

In over a century of steel-framed skyscrapers not one has ever colapsed into a neat pile like that - except when scientifically demolished.

Suddenly they expect us to believe that one after the other three (THREE!) of the most modern super-skyscrapers in the world all collapsed into a huge pile of dust - including #7 WTC which was struck by nothing.

In fact there is zero evidence that any of the support beams of the WTC towers were softened or melted by the fire. What did happen was that the government, using the same carting firm that hauled away the OK City fed. bldg. remains without allowing any forensic investigation of that either, also hauled away the WTC remains without allowing forensic and metallurgic analysis.

And by the way the foremost authority on bombs and explosives in the USA, General Parton, Ret, said that there is no possible way that a "fertilizer bomb" took down the bomb proof building in OK City.

Nor did those jets take down the WTC towers.

rrb/ww

#18 Chung

Chung

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3041 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 02:53 AM

Yawn, but did'nt you know jet fuel melts and weakens steel wwerewolf, all those idiots who use oxy-acetylene torches just wasting there money on oxygen lol

#19 Chung

Chung

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3041 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 02:55 AM

dang and have you not heard of spontaneous combustion wwerewolf ?, dang thats it, thats how wtc 7 fell, was spontaneous combustion, no wait !!!! I got it, a Martian UFO fried it with a lazer beam , yup, thats it.

But hey, whocares, nobody gives a **** that wtc 7 imploded all by its merry self

#20 Chung

Chung

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3041 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 02:57 AM

maybe, maybe dem dang ahab hijackers dropped a few coconuts on it out the cockpit of those planes before ploughing into the main buildings, yes thats it !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru