• Please log in to reply
19078 replies to this topic

#21 Chung

Chung

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3042 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 02:58 AM

falling coconuts snap steel, did'nt you know that wwerewolf ?

#22 vichysmores

vichysmores

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 03:01 AM

Ah, yes... you two einsteins have the truth...

the discovery channel ran a program on the what happened to the structural integrity of the ironwork on the floors impacted by the crash... but this doesn't fit into "your" view of reality... Architects, structural steel experts, but I am sure this was all CIA disinformation......so knock yourselves out girls...

give the nudge, nudge, wink, wink all you care to. Still doesn't mean that at the end of the day you aren't wankers....

#23 Chung

Chung

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3042 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 03:05 AM

At http://www.cnn.com/T...2/04/se.04.html is a transcript of President Bush's comments regarding the day of the attacks on the World Trade Towers.
Towards the bottom of the transcript is the following quote. (Note: Some readers are reporting that the version of the CNN transcript they see in some parts of the country has been edited to remove the following comment. George Orwell would be proud!)

QUESTION: One thing, Mr. President, is that you have no idea how much you've done for this country, and another thing is that how did you feel when you heard about the terrorist attack?
BUSH: Well... (APPLAUSE)

Thank you, Jordan (ph).

Well, Jordan (ph), you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my chief of staff, Andy Card -- actually I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident."

But I was whisked off there -- I didn't have much time to think about it, and I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my chief who was sitting over here walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower. America's under attack."

There is a problem with the above statement. There was no live video coverage of the first plane hitting the tower. There couldn't be. Video of that first plane hitting the tower did not surface until AFTER the second plane had hit. Also, this Propaganda Matrix group posting states:

'I had the opportunity to talk with Principal Gwen Rigell of Booker Elementary school for about twenty minutes. [...] I asked her if in fact the President had been watching the events of 9-11 unfold on TV before he went into that classroom and she told me "Absolutely not". There was no TV in the corridor or anywhere near that classroom'

Bush is lying through his teeth here.

#24 Chung

Chung

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3042 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 03:06 AM

vichysmores, I am a civil engineer, next ?

#25 Chung

Chung

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3042 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 03:10 AM

so vichy, what did your discovery channel window to supreme knowledge tell you was the reason WTC 7 collapsed ?

#26 wwerewolff

wwerewolff

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 03:17 AM

Yeah, Chung, kerosene melts reinforced shielded steel, of course - even kerosene that has already burned up.

Mission Babe - they have found no one, they have no paper trail, they have nothing. They've tried to put the rap on Moussani for these years on no basis at all. where did you see pictures of those alleged Arab highjackers at airports.? I've never heard of such pictures.

As for Germany, I don't know what you are referring to, but I do recall one of the big stories in post 911 USA was the paper trail - the massive amounts of put calls on airline stocks placed right before 911. The trail led to a bank in germany, a bank which it turned out was managed by the former assistant director of the CIA (!) - and then, like a hot potato, the story was dropped from the news. It sounds like you are referring to another spurious setup like the phony Moussani case.

The earlier attack on the WTC had more FBI informants and agent provacateurs involved than real Arab militants.

The Bin ladin family is long time business partners with the Bush family (can you say Carlysle Group?), and Bin ladin is also a long time CIA asset. The last known CIA contact with Bin Ladin took place in his hospital room in July 2001 (as reported in Le Figaro). The CIA did not try to arrest him. They went there to discuss something with him.

On 9/12/01 when all US civilian flights were grounded, the Bush regime arranged a special flight to fly Bin Ladin's family out of the USA!

Please show me the link to the alleged DNA list of people aboard the alleged Penatagon jumbo jet that shows "terrorists" listed seperately. Maybe they added something new, realizing that their original list was too blatant even for the brain dead who might eventually ask an actual question! I saw the list when it was released. No Arab names, just like there were no Arab names on the passenger manifests. Or did they have a seperate sign-in place for Terrorists Only!?

Videos of Arabs at the airports. I've heard of no such thing. maybe they are now trotting out something grainy and unidentifiable. remember that we are dealing with the very same people who presented all those amateurishly forged videos of Bin ladin that they "just happened to find" (like Ashcroft just happened to find the highjackers paper passport a block from the WTC - they later dropped that ridiculous story too!) - and remember that still photo of the shaven and shorn "bin ladin" holding an attache case and smiling broadly that they dropped by the thousands over Pak. and Afghan.?

And, finally, you did not address most of my points - which are really only the barest tip of this 911 hoax iceberg.

RRBum/ww

#27 Chung

Chung

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3042 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 03:23 AM

the barest ? hell could list a thousand questions which have not been answered to my satisfaction !!!!

if sheeple like vichy and mission are happy with the bullshit they have been told on FOX News and discovery channel, thats there problem, not mine

#28 wwerewolff

wwerewolff

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 03:33 AM

"Didn't the third building fall due to the fact that the TWO TALLEST BUILDINGS in the WORLD collapsed in close proximity of it? Many buildings nearby suffered cracks in the walls and foundations? How many buildings were razed due to the uncertainty of their strength after such a major impact?

I'd say it must have felt like an earthquake and damage was accordingly."

No no, Mission Babe, none of those theories have any validity. Nobody advances anything like that seriously. They don't even really want to talk about #7 WTC! Nor do they want to talk about #6 WTC in which a massive explosion occurred.

But as Chung says why are you trying to defend the indefensible? Why aren't you interested in asking questions? Why are so many people so anxious to defend the status quo at all costs, even if it makes no sense at all?

rrb

#29 wwerewolff

wwerewolff

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 03:34 AM

Here is a very comprehensive website all about 911:

http://www.911timeline.net/

rrb

#30 usa_resident

usa_resident

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2612 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 03:43 AM

I has been recently revealed that France has been plotting to steal the "black stone" of Mecca and bring it to Paris, where it would be held in a museum.

Muslims would then do their haage to Paris, pay an entry free to see the stone and stay in the local hotels. (They also liked the idea of people bowing to Paris).

It is also well know the Princess Di discovered this plan and was rushing to tell the Queen when she was murdered by the French devils.

9/11 was a diversion to empty the shrine so the evil doing French could do their deed.

It's a fact.

#31 pilot

pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2007 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 03:47 AM

I like that highly technical explanation.

USA, your th' man................:D

#32 lee white

lee white

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 03:49 AM

The 911 trajedy was a Bush concoction just as the last Bush tried to do Waco to bring back his popularity.

9/11 is the deadline for the Congressional Budget in which the distributions becomes available the first week of October for the military and national defense. No terrorist would blow up a building at the least opportune time to blow up a building. Really to get more money for the Pentagon you blow up the building? In Chili, in order for the CIA to get money, it was decided by another Bush to do its government in on 911 as well some twenty years prior. Obviously, 911 the congressional budget and the CIA are synchronized on this date.

Expounding further. All commercial aircraft built in the United States after the 747 can be remotely controlled from the ground. The planes if taken over by a terrorist can easily be taken over by remote control as this style of aircraft does not work on pilot skill but radio signals and inboard computers. In the worst case scenario the government could have easily taken over control of the craft, but chose the trajedy.

If the terrorists took over, the government could have easily prevented the trajedy of the twin towers. Ask Boeing who designed the aircraft who know that the aircraft can be controlled remotely and was controlled remotely on that date.

It takes a jet aircraft going about 425 knots at full altitude about 80 miles to descend. At contact to the towers the plane was skillfully running into the twin towers on instruments. One only sees the hard turn after the wing hits the towers.

More than likely the blast was expended uranium as well, as many people have doubts that a shere force would do the structure of a building in in this manner because of the free air vacuum outside of the aircraft, unless a catalyst such as aluminium were ignighted by some radio active material causing the cement of the building to vaporize. When the atom bomb was developed, it was discovered that cement burns just like metal and contributes to a blast.

My thought on the matter only!

#33 pilot

pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2007 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 03:54 AM

God!!!! how I love this comedy.
More fun than a barrel of monkeys:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

#34 vichysmores

vichysmores

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 03:55 AM

Well some of what they are saying may be true, after all the Chechen "assault and capture" of the Moscow theater and the taking of 700 hostages was filmed at the Gor?kii Studios in Moscow by the secret police. All this was done to bolster flagging support for the war against Chechen freedom fighters.

And where did I say I am American?

I speak, read, and write English and love America. Does that make me American?

See the comprehensive site:
http://www.allegedch...moscowhoax.html

#35 wwerewolff

wwerewolff

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:11 AM

"those dim bastards in the whitehouse don't have the imagination for it, the best they can do is milk the cow for all it's worth."

---------------------------

No, they don't - but those dim bastards in Tel Aviv do!

And just who do you think forewarned those 4,000 Israelis "in and around" the WTC on 911, and the Israeli companies at the WTC, like Ondigo and ZIM Shipping, and the Israeli-American international gangster and personal friend of Netanyahu, larry Silverman, who owned the WTC , and the cheering Mossad film crew - Osama Bin Ladin?

911 - made in Tel Aviv and Washington DC! Neither the people nor governments of Iraq or Afghanistan had the slightest thing to do with it!

RRB

#36 grob

grob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4579 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:26 AM

"Ferchristsake bum, there are security videos of the Arabs, Atta in particular, going through security. "

Yea from Portland Oregon.

I would like to see security videos from that day for those flights and interviews form check in and security and boarding people who saw them board the planes.

How come we don't have any of that???

#37 grob

grob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4579 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:34 AM

"I saw the tape on TV of the terrorists, they were walking in line near the terminal with other passengers. I might have seen some stills also in magazines but I really don't remember. I do remember the tape though."

I cant believe this, you take photos days old from different airports as proof that these guys boarded the planes that did some crime?

This is not even circumstantial evidence its bushshit.

#38 grob

grob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4579 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:40 AM

"To me, that makes worlds more sense than Bush and his family having the brains and determination, not to mention the years of planning to pull off such an act. It is a well-known fact, just ask DUMA, Americans all have ADD and we can't stay focused on something for more than 5 minutes, much less years and years. "

And you think some guys who cant talk proper English, never grew up in the US, don't know the laws and the rules can plan to outwit the US defense forces that spends more money on intelligence and weapons than the entire world combined on its own turf designed to outwit and outfox a communist super power (Russia) a fascist super power (Germany) and a Mao superpower (China) and this makes sense to you??????

Oh yea and they stick out because everyone knows who bin laden is and there has been warning for years especially after the first WTC bombing, the embassy bombings, the Cole bombings among other things..

And this coming from people who would call the cops on you when you are taking pictures of barns in the middle of nowhere in bum **** iowa!

#39 vichysmores

vichysmores

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:42 AM

"kerosene melts reinforced"
LOL!!!! Not kerosene, thousands of pounds of jet fuel...

Seriously, are the two of you for real, or are you a comedy team? If the latter, I'd keep the day jobs....

If the former, I'd try breaking the tablets in half rather than taking two...

And the CIA alter the tape so that Bush said,

"I saw the plane hit...." to "I saw *a* plane hit...."

Don't you GET IT!!! They Changed the THE to an A...

THE BASTARDS!!!!!

Mission, FEMA is part of the cover-up...

#40 grob

grob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4579 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:45 AM

"And the CIA alter the tape so that Bush said,

"I saw the plane hit...." to "I saw *a* plane hit...."

Don't you GET IT!!! They Changed the THE to an A...

THE BASTARDS!!!!!

Mission, FEMA is part of the cover-up..."

I saw then change the FOX news web site on bush's school visit. But Americans don't think that matters that they change the events and what he said and did. Then again you have retards like coastal who thinks asking questions is unpatriotic for a good commie boy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru