19078 replies to this topic

#61 vichysmores

vichysmores

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 07:18 PM

LOL!!!

Do you have ANY clue how pathetic the two of you sound? References to website that receive their information from the mothership is convincing evidence to you, but a report by the ASCE is nonsense....

BTW, you two chuckleheads never responded to these reports...

I am sorry, but I pretty much come to this thread just to read your routine.. better than Abbott and Costello...

Seriously.

#62 vichysmores

vichysmores

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 07:19 PM

Alladin is right. Where is that footage. After all the CIA has footage of him at his computer right this very minute.

I am watching him on streaming video now. Please stop doing that and put on some clothes....

#63 wwerewolff

wwerewolff

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 07:36 PM

Re Vich.

That is all you get from the defenders of the 911 lie and the shills of the Sharon-Bush terror regime, obfuscating bullshit like this, attempts to disrupt honest inquiry, mock and malign those who do want to know the truth, bullcrap about tin foil hats and the like. What you don't get is answers.

Turn on the radio and tune in to any radio talk show shill on their monopolized kosherized politically corrected airwaves (with the notable exception of Rush Limbaugh, the famous anti-drug crusader! Ha ha ha!) and you will hear the same thing - sarcasm, mockery, and attempts to slander honest inquiry and silence debate. Some of them went so far as to request that their followers physically attack antiwar protesters earlier this year. Lots and lots of bullshit, zero answers.

RRB

#64 vichysmores

vichysmores

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 07:43 PM

"attempts to disrupt honest inquiry"

You wouldn't know honesty inquiry is it bite you on the ***. Your proof if ridiculous. Your intentions are disingenuous.

Please. You list whack job websites and your proof. Discount real proof. Ignore reality.

You start a thread that is the intellectual equivalent of a pile of dog poop and then want an honest intellectual debate?

Look yourself in the mirror and see if you can read what you post without laughing.

#65 vichysmores

vichysmores

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 07:47 PM

Oops, I forgot to mention demonization of people who disagree with you.

What makes you think I am American, a republican, or have ever heard Rush in my life?

Nevertheless, you attempt to make this connection.

No. I am sorry... you are QUITE LUCID (finger making circular motion at my temple). Sorry. When I see the village idiot making grave pronouncements, I feel compelled to call him on it.

Other here are free to believe the horse hockey you're selling. Just want you to know it's not everyone.

And hey, have a great day.

#66 wwerewolff

wwerewolff

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 07:49 PM

Bullshit from the shills.

How did Bush see plane crash #1 on 911, shill? Bush said he saw the first plane crash into the first WTC tower before he went into that classroom to chitchat with the schoolkids about pet goats while NYC was being destroyed and another hijacked jet was streaking towards Washington. He made this assertion on two seperate occasions. He said that he thought that "was a very bad pilot."

How did he manage to see plane crash #1 on 911 before he entered the classroom when there was no known footage of crash number 1 until 9/12/01!?

Try to pin these filthy shills down on one single point!

RRB

#67 Firoz Ali

Firoz Ali

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7500 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 08:00 PM

The Washington Post, September 28, 2001:

Instant Messages To Israel Warned Of WTC Attack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW YORK - Officials at instant-messaging firm Odigo confirmed today that two employees received text messages warning of an attack on the World Trade Center two hours before terrorists crashed planes into the New York landmarks. Citing a pending investigation by law enforcement, the company declined to reveal the exact contents of the message or to identify the sender.
But Alex Diamandis, vice president of sales and marketing, confirmed that workers in Odigo's research and development and international sales office in Israel received a warning from another Odigo user approximately two hours prior to the first attack. Diamandis said the sender of the instant message was not personally known to the Odigo employees. Even though the company usually protects the privacy of users, the employees recorded the Internet protocol address of the message's sender to facilitate his or her identification.

Soon after the terrorist attacks on New York, the Odigo employees notified their management, who contacted Israeli security services.

In turn, the FBI was informed of the instant message warning. FBI officials were not immediately available for comment today. The Odigo service includes a feature called People Finder that allows users to seek out and contact others based on certain interests or demographics. Diamandis said it was possible that the attack warning was broadcast to other Odigo members, but the company has not received reports of other recipients of the message.

In addition to operating its own messaging service network, Odigo has licensed its technology to over 100 service providers, portals, wireless carriers, and corporations, according to the company. Odigo is online at
http://www.odigo.com .

#68 vichysmores

vichysmores

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 08:02 PM

"How did Bush see plane crash #1 on 911, shill? "
Please show me the proof that he did. Is it true because YOU say it? Please show me and I might believe you. Something other than your conspiracy websites.

"Bush said he saw the first plane crash into the first WTC tower before he went into that classroom to chitchat with the schoolkids about pet goats while NYC was being destroyed and another hijacked jet was streaking towards Washington. He made this assertion on two seperate occasions. He said that he thought that "was a very bad pilot." "
Sorry, again. I don't want to be picky or confrontational, but proof. You have heard of proof.

"How did he manage to see plane crash #1 on 911 before he entered the classroom when there was no known footage of crash number 1 until 9/12/01!?"

Again proof....

T"ry to pin these filthy shills down"
Actually, I just showered and shaved. But don't you think that having this degenerate into name calling weakens your case? Isn't name calling the last bastion of a moron? When you call people names, doesn't it just prove that your parents were derelict in raising you?

For my part, I will not get into that with you. I think you are misguided. So if calling me names makes you feel better. Go ahead. I am willing to do whatever it takes to help you heal.

Go outside and have a GREAT DAY!!!!

#69 vichysmores

vichysmores

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 08:03 PM

So Ali,

I was just at the Post site, can't seem to find this article. Can you post the link please?

#70 Firoz Ali

Firoz Ali

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7500 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 08:09 PM

http://www.sierratim...article_tro.htm

By Thomas R. Olmsted, M.D

I am an ex Naval line officer and a psychiatrist in private practice in New Orleans, a Christian and homeschool dad. It troubled me a great deal that we rushed off to war on the flimsiest of evidence. I considered various ways to provide a smoking gun of who and why Sept 11th happened. Astute observers noticed right away that there were no Arabic sounding names on any of the flight manifests of the planes that ?crashed

#71 vichysmores

vichysmores

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 08:25 PM

Once again, no response to Washington Post link.... Hello (knockon Ali's skull)

What, if anything did the sierratimes do to verify this story?

Huh? Anything?

#72 vichysmores

vichysmores

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 09:12 PM

H - E - L - L - O

H - E - L - L - O

TESTING 2 3

(tap, tap, tap) Is this thing on......

wolfie... here, wolfie...

alley, here alley.......

Neither of you have posted the links..... You can shut this shill up real quick with proof... sorry to be bothersome by asking you to PROVE the things you say... but no answers............

#73 wwerewolff

wwerewolff

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 09:43 PM

"How did Bush see plane crash #1 on 911, shill? "
Please show me the proof that he did. Is it true because YOU say it? Please show me and I might believe you. Something other than your conspiracy websites.

----------------------------------------------------------

Bullcrap, shill! You never heard nuthin' and you don't know nuthin', but here you are spamming a thread about 911 for all you're worth!

Here's one webpage devoted to just this subject, namely Bush's incredibly bizarre behavior on 911. The video footage of Bush in the classroom is available too, linked on whatreallyhappened.com to name one place. There is Bush sitting in the classroom, after Andy Card whispered in his ear that WTC #2 was struck, there's Bush apparently almost drifting off to sleep, occasionally smiling broadly and inappropriately...wait, let me repeat that: OCCASIONALLY SMILING BROADLY AND INAPROPRIATELY! - while NYC is being destroyed and another jet is streaking towards the capitol. And Bush by the way is the only person with the authority to order a civilian plane shot down. And there he is, sitting around chitchatting and dropping off to sleep AND DRAGGING THE WHOLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL CLASSROOM CHARADE OUT FOR JUST AS LONG AS HE CAN, about 30 or 40 minutes more after Card's whisper...

Anyway, here's that link, so trot out your tin foil hat bullshit, because that's the only response that you can get from these God damned murderous liars and their two bit shills!

RRB

http://www.geocities...r/sawplane.html

#74 wwerewolff

wwerewolff

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 09:46 PM

More on Bush and 911:

Bush Caught In Lie About WTC Attacks
From WhatReallyHappened.com
5-21-2

At http://www.cnn.com/T...2/04/se.04.html is a transcript of President Bush's comments regarding the day of the attacks on the World Trade Towers.

Towards the bottom of the transcript is the following quote. (Note: Some readers are reporting that the version of the CNN transcriopt they see in some parts of the country has been edited to remove the following comment. George Orwell would be proud!)

QUESTION: One thing, Mr. President, is that you have no idea how much you've done for this country, and another thing is that how did you feel when you heard about the terrorist attack?

BUSH: Well... (APPLAUSE)

Thank you, Jordan (ph).

Well, Jordan (ph), you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my chief of staff, Andy Card -- actually I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident."

But I was whisked off there -- I didn't have much time to think about it, and I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my chief who was sitting over here walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower. America's under attack."

There is a problem with the above statement. There was no live video coverage of the first plane hitting the tower. There couldn't be. Video of that first plane hitting the tower did not surface until AFTER the second plane had hit.

Bush is lying through his teeth here.

Even though Bush is not a very good pilot (he was taken off of flight status for failure to take a medical exam which included a drug test), it would be silly to assume that a passenger jet hitting the WTC in clear weather was pilot error. The only other known impact between an aircraft and a New York skyscraper was when a military airplane crashed into the Empire State Building in a heavy fog. Because of that incident, there are mandatory altitude minimums over the island. If Bush really did see an airplane on TV hitting the World Trade Towers, then he saw that the aircraft was under control at the time.

And, it must be remembered that even after Andy Card informed Bush of the second impact, and by his own admission Bush knew we were being attacked, he continued to read to the classroom full of children.

Just think about that for a while.

Confirmation of Bush's comments is also at http://www.whitehous...0011204-17.html and http://www.guardian....,612354,00.html

#75 wwerewolff

wwerewolff

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 10:27 PM

Same ol story - They demand to see the documentation and then they either respond with their disruptive BS, or they just slink away.

RRB

http://whatreallyhappened.com

#76 vichysmores

vichysmores

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 10:30 PM

So, your theory is that Buish constructed this very, VERY, VERY elaborate plan, and then blew it with a slip of the tongue....

No possibility of just a mistake. From these 15 words you construct an implausible theory and support it with 1 article from a known news source, not that the Herlad is all that good a news paper... but it is an interesting article...

Again, based on supposition, inuendo, and a belief that anything is possible... is THIS the extent of your PROOF?

#77 wwerewolff

wwerewolff

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 10:37 PM

Vich.

No, jackass, I'm not presenting any theories here. You challenged me to present the documentation on Bush's bizarre behavior on 911, specifically his comments on plane crash #1, and that I did. Now either address that issue or slink the hell out of here. I'm not going off on your dumbassed tangents. We are talking about one specific little lie.

I am trying to pin these shills down on one single specific little Bush lie. These creatures are as slippery as eels!

RRB

P.S. And the shill who demanded, and then got, the evidence of Israeli involvement with 911, same thing, same story.

#78 vichysmores

vichysmores

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 10:42 PM

Tsk, tsk, tsk... you can't make an argument without calling names. Low tolerance for frustration.

"No, jackass, I'm not presenting any theories here. You challenged me to present the documentation on Bush's bizarre behavior on 911, specifically his comments on plane crash #1, and that I did."
His bizarre behavior being the B-I-G Lie?

"Now either address that issue or slink the hell out of here."
I just address it. He is the president. Not possible for him to have made a mistake? And BTW, I'm not going anyway.

"I'm not going off on your dumbassed tangents. We are talking about one specific little lie."
Really, seems like you were talking about more than that.

"the evidence of Israeli involvement with 911, same thing, same story."
Where was that? Did someone post the link to the Washington Post? Or is it a link back to the computer banks on the mother ship?

#79 pilot

pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2007 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 10:42 PM

Binnie Boy lied when he said HE planned the 9/11/01 terrorist attack..................:D

You 'Conspiracy Geeks' make my day. I love it . You are about a the funniest jokers I've read. Keep up the comedy guys..................:)

#80 vichysmores

vichysmores

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 10:44 PM

Better than the comedy channel...

Conspiracies constructed from a wink of the eye, a nod of the head, a knowing smile....

Biggest mistake the government ever made was release mental patients on the unsuspecting public........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru