3514 replies to this topic

#81 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 05:44 AM

Originally posted by Brendon
Personally I think Draco Annie is lying. I think she described the Bush admin in 14 points (accurately), and then claimed that was a blueprint for fascism.

Hey Brendon your a good poster and I respect your style, but could you clarify that, you stated Annie was correctly pointing out the 14 points of Fascism, and pointed it correctly to the Bush Administration, then you also stated she is lying...

Because obviously you agree that Bush is a fascist.....

#82 Draco_Annie

Draco_Annie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8468 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 05:52 AM

Right, TH, tks.

If you co-relate the 14 points defining fascism and apply them to the bush administration, you'll find that they fit perfectly.

Now calling me a liar on something I never said is far-fetched and as far as I'm concerned, having put the in-between poster on my ignore button, I just don't know what's going on.

Now, TH, just ask me if I care...:rolleyes:

'cause we've discussed this fascism and more in-depth corporate fascism before and some posters are just too lazy to do their homework... and calling me a liar... that's funny because I think he did warn recently on this thread another poster about personal attacks...

Hey, but boys will be stupid boys, won't they...:D

#83 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 05:56 AM

Originally posted by Draco_Annie
Hey, but boys will be stupid boys, won't they...:D

I definately will, thats how I get all my chicks....

#84 Draco_Annie

Draco_Annie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8468 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 06:01 AM

Originally posted by Horseman
I definately will, thats how I get all my chicks....

Hmmm... really?!;) You little bum!

#85 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 06:03 AM

Hmmm... really?!;) You little bum!

Becareful now its those types of physical descriptions that get tosspot all excited, just ask that little bum JonnyG, he still needs crutches to walk.......

#86 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 06:05 AM

Clarification:

This is my Mad Hatter's Tea Party Thread. :D

The most radical self appointed leftists about fervently support the neocon's lust for war.

In my country Albert Langer who is a Maoist of some description, and fellow traveller of the Trotskyites to my way of thinking, made an amazing discovery some time ago: He is too old to be drafted! Thats what I think anyway. He was a draft dodger in the Vietnam days.

So now he is all for "cleaning the swamps" and solving things with weapons. Now that he is out of the line of fire of course. According to his followers, leftists who oppose the war are called "pseudo" leftists. In fact Teapot agreed with most of the article of his I posted! :angel:

Teapot, to me, is a dumbed down version of much of what the Maoist Langer espouses. I find it hilariously ironic. So you will excuse me while I say up is down, in is out, and war is peace....in this particular thread. :P

#87 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 06:09 AM

Teapot, to me, is a dumbed down version of much of what the Maoist Langer espouses. I find it hilariously ironic. So you will excuse me while I say up is down, in is out, and war is peace....in this particular thread. :P

I hear ya loud an clear, brother, loud and clear.....

#88 Draco_Annie

Draco_Annie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8468 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 06:09 AM

I don't care what you come up with... you called me a liar and I'm waiting for an explanation or a retraction...

I posted an article on fascism 'cause none of you could come up with a clear definition... and you call me a liar.

Explain...:rolleyes:

#89 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 06:14 AM

Originally posted by Mr Teapot
Your insults are supposed to be humour and my insightful observations are supposed to be insults? :crazy:

Where did I insult you?

CNN is a leftwing anti Republican news outlet. GW does not write and edit their stories. You are nitpicking because your side is morally bankrupt. Even a careful reading of the CNN article does not state that Bush personally landed the plane.

I agree it must be a leftwing media outlet. It would have to be to write such a sucky propaganda piece for George "Red" Bush. Nowhere in the article does it mention Bush's cocaine use during the time he was AWOL from National Service. I found that odd.

Had the CNN article been titled: Now We Are Suppose To Believe A Chimp Can Land A Plane. Our Political System Is A National Disgrace....then I might think the article wasn't a propaganda piece for neocons.

The last plane trip you took and landed in pre war Saddam Hussein airport were you and the 150 other passengers piloting the aircraft?

You moron. It wasn't at Saddam Hussien Airport. It was on an aircraft carrier. What are you? A reporter for CNN? :rolleyes :P

#90 Draco_Annie

Draco_Annie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8468 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 06:28 AM

Geez Brendon, you're getting more and more confused... get your wits together for your own sake...:rolleyes:

Or just really start telling jokes or something!

This is not even serious nor funny!

#91 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 06:33 AM

It amuses me Annie. And thats all I care.

#92 Draco_Annie

Draco_Annie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8468 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 06:37 AM

It amuses me Annie. And thats all I care.

Go ahead then, have fun. I'll remember that... in my future replies to you I'll just try and entertain you... if I have time. G'nite!

#93 Mr Teapot

Mr Teapot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4631 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 06:38 AM

I don't care what you come up with... you called me a liar and I'm waiting for an explanation or a retraction...

I posted an article on fascism 'cause none of you could come up with a clear definition... and you call me a liar.

Explain...:rolleyes:

Cripes you are dense Drano!
Brendon, bless his juvenile blackeyed soul did not call you a liar pe se, though I believe you are. He used your 14 point Fascist post as a silly attempt to paint Conservatives as Fascists.
And that dumb assed Jackass fell for it too.
ROTFLMAO!

#94 Mr Teapot

Mr Teapot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4631 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 06:47 AM

You moron. It wasn't at Saddam Hussien Airport. It was on an aircraft carrier. What are you? A reporter for CNN? :rolleyes :P

Now you are just as dense as poor Drano. Must I always have to draw pictures for you?

I will give you a few clues and then you can muddle your way through by yourself, and your Mommy if need be.

CNN reports that Bush landed on a carrier. So he personally landed it hey?

I report you landed in Baghdad with 150 other Taliban types at Saddam's airport. So you personally landed the plane hey?

Get the drift yet moron?

#95 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 06:59 AM

Josef Teapot,

With regards to CNN propaganda piece on the chimp. I'd think you were being intentionally obtuse, if it wasn't for the fact I know you are too dumb to fake that pose. The media gushed at "macho deserter" Bush landing his fighter, for sure.

"That's the fighter pilot's strut," said CNN reporter Miles O'Brien, covering the landing on live TV.

"Bush the pilot performs ace publicity stunt," read the headline in the Times of London.

#96 Mr Teapot

Mr Teapot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4631 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 07:47 AM

Time for you to gather up your little coterie of loser Leftards and move along Brendon old ****.

You have flogged that nothing story to death in an attempt to discredit GW and failed miserably. Another notch in your long list of pathetic failures.

Do not blame yourself, its not your fault.

#97 Incubus

Incubus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2347 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 10:11 AM

Becareful now its those types of physical descriptions that get tosspot all excited, just ask that little bum JonnyG, he still needs crutches to walk.......

Look who's talking

Typed with a limp wrist while twirling a grapefruit spoon between the index finger and thumb makinh sure the pinky finger is highly extended to impress the other yogart eating anus munchers....

have friends named Bruceth an Lanceth, pull Akulas ears from behind and whisperth sweeteh nothingth in his rear......

fudge packing agenda obvious

I'll bet your keyboard is a mess.

#98 Brendon

Brendon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13976 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 01:04 PM

Mr "Collective" Teapot,

you are right. The discredited GW has failed miserably.

#99 farmer

farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1407 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 01:16 PM

Personally I think Draco Annie is lying. I think she described the Bush admin in 14 points (accurately), and then claimed that was a blueprint for fascism.

the good Dr. L. Britt that provided the description of fascism as it exists and has existed in this world. All you had to do was extrapolate from it as to wether or not the US "measures up". (I think it does).:o

You and TP are so out of touch with reality with all the "left" terms being used against each other to show WHAT? exactly??............ deep denial and disillusionment with the American way maybe?

The US today is a child of extreme capitalism gone rancid. There is nothing "left" about that process......... (the "left" goes rancid in it's own way.)
:uh:
So, do everybody a favour and stop fogging up the logic of the tragedy. (CNN as "left" is totally perposterous):bwadr:

#100 Californian

Californian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1897 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 04:13 PM

TP, not every Conservative is a Fascist or Trotskyite Communist (same end result - totalitarianism.) Neither are they all 'useful idiots' for same.

When they or their center & left counterparts work for the government, the swear an oath to uphold the constitution, not be the shock troopers for any administration. Most Conservatives are for the good of the country first, but levels of awareness vary due to families, jobs, whatever.

'Infiltration' by definition implies stealth and a relatively small number of culprits.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru