Jump to content

Theme© by Fisana
 

Photo

REUNION : Almost the Greatest Thread of All Time


  • Please log in to reply
8986 replies to this topic

#21 Adam

Adam

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5686 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:09 AM

Originally posted by Mari
That would be the SeaChickens, and no :D


Where have you been ;) The Steelers Adam :cheers:



Well, the Seachicks have the best record in the NFC and the incredible Alexander the Great running the ball, so I think they have a very good chance of going to the Superbowl this year.

That's right about the Steelers, I had forgot. Yea, the Bengals laid one on the chin today, I hope Cowher's not too sore tomorrow. Too bad for Big Ben, he had a tough game. I like him as an athlete, tough and mild mannered.
  • 0

#22 Adam

Adam

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5686 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:11 AM

Originally posted by xagversum



Thanks for stopping by.

See folks, words don't necessarily matter on this thread, it is posts that matter, the sheer number of posts.

So let's get to it.

No other thread is more important right now, so spend all your time here. :D
  • 0

#23 Adam

Adam

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5686 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:12 AM

Another hat trick attempt here.

Maybe.....maybe......maybe.......dagnabit....60 second posting rule.......well.........

YEE HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 0

#24 Jones-in

Jones-in

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2972 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:13 AM

Da'Bears :cheers:


Ditka = 99
Steelers = 0


Can I get anudder Polish?...wid extra grease? :D


Bears are lookin' good this year. It's not a Superbowl Shuffle, but it ain't bad.....


Peace :D
  • 0

#25 Mari

Mari

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15430 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:16 AM

Originally posted by Jones-in
Da'Bears :cheers:


Ditka = 99
Steelers = 0


Can I get anudder Polish?...wid extra grease? :D


Bears are lookin' good this year. It's not a Superbowl Shuffle, but it ain't bad.....


Peace :D




I wonder how many superbowl rings are on the fingers of Chicago players ( or former players) :tralala:
  • 0

#26 Adam

Adam

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5686 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:17 AM

The Bears have an awesome

DEFENSE....DEFENSE....DEFENSE

WOW!

I wish I had them for my fantasy team!!!!

How's the weather tonight.

My brother who lived up there moved to Palm Springs, CA back in August, so I'll probably never make it to Chicago for a visit, oh well.

Hey, we just wrapped up the 170th annual Grand Communication for the GLOT this past Thur, Fri, Sat. As WM, I was required to attend and vote. Some of it was interesting and some of it quite the snoozer.
  • 0

#27 Adam

Adam

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5686 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:21 AM

Originally posted by Mari
I wonder how many superbowl rings are on the fingers of Chicago players ( or former players) :tralala:



The Monsters of the Midway have a great history, though I think they have only won one Championship in the Superbowl era.

Speaking of rings, I seem to remember a couple of NFC teams that have 5 Lombardi trophies each:

That would be the 49er's and

THE COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:kowt:
  • 0

#28 Mari

Mari

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15430 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:24 AM

Originally posted by Adam
The Monsters of the Midway have a great history, though I think they have only won one Championship in the Superbowl era.

Speaking of rings, I seem to remember a couple of NFC teams that have 5 Lombardi trophies each:

That would be the 49er's and

THE COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:kowt:




hahaha........I was just pulling his chain Adam. There is always pride in your home team :cheers: I was just remembering the polka the other day. I will look it up and post it since we're talking about football
  • 0

#29 Adam

Adam

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5686 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:24 AM

Hey y'all,

A quick business matter here.

We are going to have to average 300 posts a day from here on out to reach the goal.

Hey Wali, any chance you'll help us out this year?
  • 0

#30 Adam

Adam

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5686 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:27 AM

Originally posted by Mari
hahaha........I was just pulling his chain Adam. There is always pride in your home team :cheers: I was just remembering the polka the other day. I will look it up and post it since we're talking about football



Chain yanking is a permitted activity for the REUNION as long as it contributes to reaching our goal.

So yank away and do so with muy multiple posts.

Thanks Mari!!!
  • 0

#31 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:30 AM

Originally posted by Jones-in



On that note....anyone been caroling yet? :P



Peace on Earth :D



Yeah...

I was howling outside of CHORNY'S mother's window last night..


:D


(Sorry Adam.. :P )
  • 0

#32 xagversum

xagversum

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:31 AM

"danny kaneria didn't quite get a hattrick after darrell hair turned down a good lbw appeal when geraint jones was hit on the pad on the hattrick ball but kaneria's googlies and shoaib akhtar's slower deliveries ran through the england batting order and we hope adam can achieve his own hattrick during the course of a successful attemp to get 6,001 post by chrisdtmas."
--npabda sports corrsespondents
  • 0

#33 Mari

Mari

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15430 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:32 AM

Ah, the polka.........Rick and moulder might remember this

Da-Da-Da-Da-Ta-Da - Charge!
We're from the town with that great football team,
We cheer the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Chuck Noll and all his friends are all on the field.
Go out and get them Steelers.

Bradshaw, and Rocky, and Franco and Lynn,
We love you Pittsburgh Steelers.
It's been many years in coming,
just keep that Steelers machinery humming

Defense, Defense, make them scramble, intercept that ball.
Defense, Defense, keeps the Steelers always best of all!
Mean Joe, Mean Joe, do your thing against the other team,
You start from year to year, we're so glad you play here,
Now join with me, and sing the Steelers cheer-er-ER!

We're from the town with that great football team,
We cheer the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Winning's a habit, not only a dream,
Go out and get them Steelers!

Gerela's Gorrilas are here for the show,
and so is Franco's Army,
It's been many years in coming,
just keep that Steelers machinery humming.

Offense, Offense, take that football whole way up the field!
Offense, Offense, let's score and score and never ever yield!
Franco, Franco, can you believe we have a running game?

The Steelers are so great, and so hard to overrate,
Good things, will come, to those who work and wait.
Da-Da-Da-Da-Ta-Da - Charge!



It's been in my head, so I couldn't resist ;)
  • 0

#34 Adam

Adam

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5686 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:35 AM

Originally posted by Mari
Ah, the polka.........Rick and moulder might remember this

Da-Da-Da-Da-Ta-Da - Charge!
We're from the town with that great football team,
We cheer the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Chuck Noll and all his friends are all on the field.
Go out and get them Steelers.

Bradshaw, and Rocky, and Franco and Lynn,
We love you Pittsburgh Steelers.
It's been many years in coming,
just keep that Steelers machinery humming

Defense, Defense, make them scramble, intercept that ball.
Defense, Defense, keeps the Steelers always best of all!
Mean Joe, Mean Joe, do your thing against the other team,
You start from year to year, we're so glad you play here,
Now join with me, and sing the Steelers cheer-er-ER!

We're from the town with that great football team,
We cheer the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Winning's a habit, not only a dream,
Go out and get them Steelers!

Gerela's Gorrilas are here for the show,
and so is Franco's Army,
It's been many years in coming,
just keep that Steelers machinery humming.

Offense, Offense, take that football whole way up the field!
Offense, Offense, let's score and score and never ever yield!
Franco, Franco, can you believe we have a running game?

The Steelers are so great, and so hard to overrate,
Good things, will come, to those who work and wait.
Da-Da-Da-Da-Ta-Da - Charge!



It's been in my head, so I couldn't resist ;)



Ah, the glory days. What a great team they were, of course at the time I hated them for beating my Cowboys in 2 Superbowls, but now that I have matured :D , I appreciate their accomplishments.
  • 0

#35 xagversum

xagversum

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:35 AM

i certainly remember this

http://engforum.prav...40&pagenumber=1


:viva:
  • 0

#36 Adam

Adam

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5686 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:37 AM

Here are the top 11 posters from last year's thread.

I was only going to post the top 10, then I noticed who was in the number 11 slot, so I had to include her:

Total Posts: 5,077

User Posts

Adam 835
HNTR 660
Mystical 538
The Beat 475
Saint 429
TDPushkin 401
Jones-in 268
GiBi 257
Owl 215
goth1856 173
Mari 130
  • 0

#37 Mari

Mari

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15430 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:40 AM

;)


Goodnight all!
  • 0

#38 Adam

Adam

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5686 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:43 AM

Hasta la bye-bye Mari.

Hope to see you later!!
  • 0

#39 Adam

Adam

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5686 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:46 AM

We only have 5,963 posts to go after this one!!!

It could happen!!

So let's git-er-done!!
  • 0

#40 Adam

Adam

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5686 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:51 AM

Posting posting posting.

Better than roasting roasting roasting.

Yea, I know it is dumb, but I've added one more post towards the goal of 6,001 by Christmas.

:kowt:
  • 0




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru