2134 replies to this topic

#21 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 09:21 PM

Originally posted by GIJOE
In 1941 everyone in Germany belonged to the nazi party, just like communist party
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wrong !
---
---
it was the only game in town. NOW IT IS A NEW GAME.
-------------------------------------
Yeah sure like the kkk game ?
---
---
Raffphi, please please please, stop with your anti American tirades
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Again please READ , its wrong!

Or perharps are you for those worldwide b-a-s-t-a-r-d-s of the "new world order"?
---
---
it is not becoming of a FRENCHMAN, MAYBE A FRENCHMAN FROM ALGIERS, BUT NEVER ONE FROM NORMANDY!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------
Dear , Dear , please stop to spam my thread with stupidities !

Where in hell have you found that i am a franco-algerian , you nut !

I am a whity catholic and for sure my family have lived in france at least about 230 years in france , because before the birth lists have been burnt to ashes with the churchs during the french revolution !

Stop that F-U-C-K , Am I clear GIjoe ?
:mad:

#22 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 11:25 PM

OUI TRES BIEN, you are a Frenchman. pardon moi..

#23 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 09:53 AM

OUI TRES BIEN, you are a Frenchman. pardon moi..
----------------------------------------
I was not meaning to be that harsh with you GIjoe !
;)
If you want to really discuss about "Does Al-Qaeda really exist" ?

You are welcome !
:cool:

#24 mira

mira

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 11:13 AM

WHO USE A NAME NO ONE CAN FIND. FOR PALESTINIAN STATE. HTTP://WWW.ISLAMIC-NEWS.CO.UK

#25 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 11:20 AM

Originally posted by mira
WHO USE A NAME NO ONE CAN FIND. FOR PALESTINIAN STATE. HTTP://WWW.ISLAMIC-NEWS.CO.UK
------------------------------------------------------------------
Look like this site is hacked , without doing anything i have ended here :

http://46664.tiscali.com/

Its a good thing !
;)

#26 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 11:28 AM

Post-Script

The arguments set out in this paper rest on one general theory - that the events leading up to, and arising from, the September 11 attack on the United States may best be understood as unfolding in the context of a pre-fabricated, professionally coordinated legend, the elements of which were gradually acted out and disseminated in a finely calibrated disinformation campaign spanning more than a decade. Like any theory, its validity largely rests on the strength of its explanatory power in accounting for the number of synchronicities and anomalies that are so much a part of these events, as well as presenting an integrated picture of many of the main (i.e. most public) players and operatives.

In presenting my arguments, if some of my conclusions appear less soundly grounded by the facts than others, that perhaps is due to the murkiness that one inevitably butts up against in attempting to reconstruct certain elements of the 9/11 Legend. For the sake of clarity, I have blatantly woven in my conclusions, speculations, and analyses with the facts as recited in order that the reader would be able to see how I have integrated and accounted for many of the events within the abovementioned interpretive framework. Nevertheless, it is my hope that I have made it possible for the reader to distinguish between the facts as reported and my interpretation of those facts. Toward that end, I have sought wherever possible to list the sources for my information - leaving it, in the end, for the reader to evaluate the relative merits of my various conclusions and speculations .

Moreover, I do not expect the general validity of my hypothesis to rise or fall by the truth or falsity of any one specific conclusion. Like any theory, some elements will inevitably need to be refined or modified so as to make it a more valuable tool as an interpretive framework for a contextual, integrated reading of all the relevant facts. And context is the key word here. Many of the more popular theories concerning September 11 rest on a selective reading of the facts. In other words, they focus on certain elements of the story - failing, in the end, to account for a wide-ranging number of facts and anomalies that cannot be adequately accounted for by such theories. As one prime example, the complacency theory for 9/11 only works so long as one studiously and consistently ignores the compelling circumstantial evidence for all the various well-timed coincidences that stubbornly recur in practically every rudimentary recitation of the facts. However, a well-grounded complicity theory would have to account for not only individual coincidences, but would also have to integrate a large number of these coincidences within a coherent overall explanatory framework.

In view of such an aim, one would be hard-pressed to advance a compelling complicity theory with either the Saudis, Pakistanis, neo-cons, or Israelis acting as the main, self-contained operative instigators. For one, such theories would have to posit each of these entities as rogue players operating outside - and in opposition to - the global political infrastructure as it presently exists. Moreover, one would have to account for all the evidence and "spin" offered by the main players at the head of that infrastructure - that is, the authorities within the U.S., U.K., and E.U. - who have played the instrumental role of publicly disseminating the Official 9/11 Legend.

Fortunately, one need not re-invent the proverbial wheel in constructing a list of the main suspects - for if the Official 9/11 Legend can most coherently be interpreted as a global project, then surely it would be reasonable to posit a globally connected network acting behind the scenes, one that would consist of a supra-national grouping of intelligence operatives acting in conjunction with a globally interconnected network of political, corporate, and media elites. In short, one would need to look at the global political/corporate infrastructure as it presently exists.

It is not within the scope of this paper to map out comprehensively the full contours of this global network - nor, admittedly, could it properly be done with the available evidence at hand (despite the claims of those researchers who give the impression that the so-called New World Order is a fully exposed agenda with a ready-made membership list available for viewing). Rather, there is circumstantial evidence of a covert global network working in concert to choreograph a wide-ranging 9/11disinformation campaign. Whether this network operates specifically through global entities like the World Bank, the United Nations, or the Bilderberg Group - or instead is comprised of an insular group of global elites who happen to be influential within these institutions - is a question that can not be definitively answered at this point. And whether the 9/11 disinformation campaign has been conducted for the purposes of a truly new world order, or simply for oil, geopolitical stability, monopolization of utilities, water, food, or population control by way of viral threats - any one specific agenda at this time cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt (in the fullest legal sense). Perhaps an intended new order encompasses all of the above, involving an intersection of a number of common interests.

What I am suggesting, then, is the existence of a covert global political network operating through an increasingly sophisticated corporate and media infrastructure. This allegation is nothing new, of course. As far back as the 1970's, during a turf battle between the C.I.A.'s William Colby and James Angleton, a great deal of evidence attesting to the existence of this covert infrastructure was partially unveiled during a number of congressional investigations. Officially, we learned of a covert project to infiltrate the American media with C.I.A. assets, code-named Project Mockingbird. In Rolling Stone magazine, one of the poster boys of "mainstream" investigative journalism, Carl Bernstein (of Watergate fame), estimated that there were as many as 500 journalists in the United States on the C.I.A. payroll. Moreover, former C.I.A. Director William Colby had gone on record as revealing, "The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any major significance in the major media." Congressional House investigator Gaeton Fonzi has gone on record as demonstrating how the political and covert structure has operated to obstruct and obscure certain investigations when they had threatened to expose politically unpleasant facts. Director Colby's good friend, former Senator John De Camp - who believes that Colby was later murdered - has documented cover-ups involving child prostitute rings, many of which have been used to compromise various political figures and expose them to bribery. Put simply, a surprisingly large number of "mainstream" sources have attested to aspects of what we can reasonably conjecture as a widespread covert infrastructure of control and information. As I have conjectured elsewhere in this paper, we can see how certain corrupt networks like BCCI have served as the model for taking this infrastructure global.

#27 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 11:30 AM

Further, we have seen how the Official 9/11 Legend has been overlain with a number of equally plausible cover stories and counter-legends, involving various neo-cons, Saudis, Pakistanis, Israelis, or even Iraqis. Again, we have seen a precedent for this type of information campaign, as it has heretofore most successfully been used in obfuscating the facts behind the J.F.K. investigation. Indeed, it is as if the J.F.K. Assassination Legend has served as the textbook model for framing the 9/11 Legend and its off-shoots. As with the 9/11 Legend, the J.F.K. Assassination Legend also had its various equally plausible offshoots, each with their own proponents.

Thus, while most of the mainstream media - and, most famously, Gerald Posner, who authored Case Closed - have mostly ignored the last official congressional investigation in 1979, which deemed the assassination a "probable conspiracy", figures as high as Lyndon Johnson had voiced suspicions of a "foreign" conspiracy, while C.I.A. bigwig James Angleton had mischievously pushed a Soviet conspiracy. Others, like House Chief Counsel Robert Blakey, have pushed a mob conspiracy, while still others have attempted to build a case implicating pro-Castro Cubans, anti-Castro Cubans, right-wing John Birchers (the forerunners of the recent militia threat), or Texas oil barons. Certainly, evidence can be marshaled to show each and every one of these elements percolating along the edges of the "Official" lone-gunman theory. But my main point is that, like the Official 9/11 Legend, these counter-legends exist - and indeed were built in - so as to furnish a number of false leads, thereby obscuring the most essential fact that a long-standing covert infrastructure has stage-managed both the crimes and the cover-ups, while parceling out the information to various witting - and unwitting - operatives. It is the classic case of not seeing the forest for the trees.

As for the existence of this infrastructure, it, too, has been obscured by various false leads and counter-legends - most perniciously, through super-natural, extra-terrestrial, or anti-Semitic theories, all of which share in common a tendency to discredit mainstream discussion of elite covert networks. Whether these theories come by way of long-exposed hoaxes like The Report From Iron Mountain or The Protocols of the Elders of Zion; whether the U.F.O. tales are stoked by individual military/intelligence disinformation operatives unveiling "secret" groups like MJ-12; or whether we get a "unified field theory" of all these theories by way of authors like David Icke (who claims to have psychically "channeled" the revelation that our world leaders are, in truth, reptilian shape-shifters) - the main effect, if not intent, is to distract truly interested observers from the more dry (and potentially more damaging) writings of researchers like Peter Dale Scott, Greg Palast, Lisa Pease, Donald Gibson, John De Camp, and others who have credibly documented real evidence of political and corporate corruption.

In positing the existence of such a covert infrastructure, I do not mean to imply that all elements of this infrastructure are necessarily "in the loop." Indeed, a great many influential journalists - like Bob Woodward, Evan Thomas, Vernon Loeb, Judith Miller, Seymour Hersh, etc. - have built their careers on special access to an insular clique of politically connected intelligence operatives. And while it is in their interests to market themselves as hands-on "investigators," in many cases they serve as nothing more than passive mouthpieces for their anonymous informants, nursing the treasured informational threads that keep their by-lines on the front pages. Likewise, we can not be sure as to which political players are kept in line through financial or sexual bribery, and which of those have come on board for purely ideological reasons. Yet as regards the Legend of 9/11, we can make a circumstantial case against certain individuals who likely can be placed in the so-called "loop" - for the very reason that they have been so instrumental, and particularly well-placed, in establishing what we know and how we know it. Individuals like James Woolsey, Robert Mueller, Jerry Hauer, Richard Clarke, Yosri Fouda, Vincent Cannistraro, Robert Baer, and Bob Graham - though some are likely not among the most senior masterminds, the scope of their hands-on involvement here, along with the foregoing information which most directly connects them to a possible conspiracy, should suffice at least to trigger a truly independent investigation involving a far more incisive look into the background and activities of these highly influential operatives.

The intention of this article has not been to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that there exists a conspiracy to fabricate an official 9/11 Legend. Without the benefit of subpoena power in order to obtain the relevant documents and witness testimonies, that would indeed be legally impossible. However, it has been my intention to amass enough circumstantial evidence in order to compel a truly thorough investigation along these lines. In this respect, all one need do is to ultimately establish, on a less stringent balance of probabilities, that it is more likely than not that the "official" legend of 9/11 was in fact a covertly choreographed cover story spanning many years, involving many of the above-named individuals.

Yet in the light of past failed attempts to unearth the existence of systemic corruption, it would be naive to expect that one could employ the "establishment" infrastructure itself so as to expose its seedier contours. Rather, citizens need to establish a parallel infrastructure, one that involves a collective partnership between various law enforcement officers, military personnel, lawyers, politicians, business people, and journalists - in other words, among the very classes of people who essentially establish and reinforce our "mainstream" perceptions. We need to counter the psychological herd mentality which compels the masses among these groups to follow the designs of those higher up in authority. There are, at present, likely thousands of decent law-abiding Americans who have witnessed many aspects of the anomalies described herein, yet they have been intimidated or discouraged from revealing what they know. Without a powerful countervailing elite group to harvest their testimonies and "mainstream" the incriminating evidence, they are left with no recourse but to remain silent.

In the end, the American justice system may provide the best solution for getting at the truth. With a powerful, interconnected group of elites who are outside the present framework, we can indeed ensure that thousands of powerless bureaucrats, air traffic controllers, and any number of other well-placed witnesses have a venue to deposit their valuable testimonies, forcing previously taboo subjects onto the mainstream agenda. It has been my intention with this paper to present, as much as possible, a reasonably comprehensive case for the existence of a huge and sophisticated disinformation apparatus that has carefully structured our perceptions as regards the events of September 11. Moreover, I have sought to supply a theoretical framework in order to demonstrate how such an operation plausibly could be pulled off, marshaling a great deal of evidence from mostly mainstream sources, and building a circumstantial case against those above-named individuals who likely had the motive, means, and opportunity to partake in fomenting this historic criminal fraud upon the American - and indeed, global - populace.

Propaganda is most effectively countered by truth. In the aftermath of September 11, there is, in fact, a relatively compact group of individuals who have both the means and the personal interest to "mainstream" the circumstantial evidence provided herein - namely, the families of the victims of September 11. At present, many of these families are cynically being used in order to present a complacency theory behind 9/11, thereby unwittingly lending their imprimatur to the establishment of an over-arching police state apparatus - the manifestation of the "homeland security" blueprint which had actually preceded September 11 by several months. Yet it is my contention that if these families were made aware of the full extent of the various anomalies, coincidences, and well-timed set-ups - and that the interaction of these elements may only be explained within a complicity paradigm - then they may use their moral suasion and political capital in order to tear the veil off the herd mentality which keeps the truth well-hidden from the masses.

And we will get to that truth once we fully expose the garland of lies which decorates the Official Legend of 9/11.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Prove me that he is wrong !

#28 mira

mira

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 12:14 PM

un less you give some money http://www.46664.com or get redirrect http://www.miraserve.co.uk http://www.iraq-bombed-usa-usa.co.uk http://www.islamic-news.co.uk http://www.salisbury-news.co.uk http://www.supportersofshariah.co.uk http://www.abuhamza.com http://www.johnathangaltfilms.com http://www.pakistan-army-isi.com ????????

#29 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 02:21 PM

http://www.fromthewi...03_kennedy.html

What I believe is that on Septmeber 11th, many of the alleged hijackers were likely not even aboard the planes,

>> and that it is possible that they were flown via (existing and well-documented) remote control technology. I believe that none of the alleged hijackers had acquired the proficiency required to perform the complicated maneuvers used.<<

I do not accept the government's version of the collapses of the towers and WTC 7, and I believe that those collapses were caused by artificial means other than the aircraft collisions. The fact that there are credible mainstream reports showing that many of the 19 hijackers are still alive leads me to question the government's account further. But with the hijackers, one confronts what is called in the intelligence trade a "legend" of immense complexity that has not been definitively unraveled. I do believe that some of the 19 hijackers were aboard the four flights as tokens, and I am absolutely convinced that Flight 93 was shot down as some attacks were allowed to take place successfully, and others were prevented.

An execellent analysis of this legend by Chaim Kupferberg is located at: "Truth, Lies, and The Legend of 9/11", by Chaim Kupferberg.

http://www.globalres...es/KUP310A.html

This brings me to an artificial "straw" argument that has evolved from the controversy over physical evidence: Let it happen on purpose (LIHOP) vs. Make it happen on purpose (MIHOP). Again, for the record, as I have stated clearly on many occasions, I am absolutely convinced that the US government was a deliberate facilitator of the attacks before they occurred. I believe that the US government and its intelligence agencies - in cooperation with other intelligence agencies, especially the Israeli Mossad, Pakistan's ISI and Britain's MI6 - actively protected some of the 19 hijackers before the attacks, and made sure that they were free and allowed to circulate unmolested in order to fulfill the requirements of the "legend". One might include Russia's DFS and Germany's BND in this list, but the evidence here is inconclusive.

I believe that in its desperation to secure an attack "on the order of Pearl Harbor" (that would, as Zbigniew Brzezinski wrote in 1997, cause the Amercian people to support "the imperial mobilization necessary" to control 60% of the world's known energy resources), controlling elements of the US government, using highly compartmentalized procedures, saw to it that the attacks were carried out. I believe that those attacks were brought together using elements of plans already in place within Al Qaeda (Project Bojinka), the above named intelligence services, and some cooperation from Saudi "assets" operating outside the Saudi government, and that they were "enhanced" and refined by US intelligence agencies using existing assets and covert manipulation of command and control capabilities to ensure that fighter aircraft were not scrambled in a normal fashion as they had been 67 times in the year before 9/11.

I believe that much of Al Qaeda and many of the so-called hijackers were either witting or completely unwitting US assets who were either ordered, pushed or manipulated into fulfilling their roles on 9/11. I do not believe that it is established that Khalid Sheikh Muhammad was captured, or that he delivered the confessions which have been attributed to him. Multiple credible mainstream press reports indicate that he was either killed or still remains at large. The only thing we have to go on here is the government's questionable word and no appearance of KSM to back it up.

My error, my failing, with regard to my story of September 13, 2001 was that I never went back to it and enhanced, explained or elaborated. I was already too absorbed in the task of exposing government lies via a different strategy in what I viewed - and still do - as a race against time. For this I apologize. My past experience with physical evidence was too painful and there had already emerged a group of wonderful researchers who had begun the fight that really mattered, the one that has made a difference, even if a small one.

What has FTW's strategy accomplished? More than I would have thought. By focusing on documentary, non-scientifc lies and using as a starting point only official statements of the US government, hard records and reports from the government and established mainstream sources we have seen our arguments (i.e. the arguments of all who decided to follow this strategy) appear as a continuing controversy in major papers all over the world, including right here at home. My strategy put me in media venues as divergent as the opening segment on the Canadian Broadcasting Company's Fifth Estate (their equivalent of 60 MINUTES) and in the pages of the current issue of HUSTLER Magazine.

Go to Google and search for warnings about 9/11. Of the 179,000 entires the first three are CNN and the Chrisitan Science Monitor. One also finds entries from The New York Times, the Washington Post, Newsweek, TIME and many other publications. That's a big difference from the magic bullet.

I have always stated that the "independent" 9/11 commission would be a failure, and that it was intended to be a whitewash. But thanks to diligent efforts to slam the documentary (and unscientific) record in their faces by victim families, 9/11 Citizen's Watch and other groups and individuals, that commission has been forced to subpoena the FAA to find out why fighters were not scrambled on 9/11. It has been embarrassed to the point of threatening to subpoena the White House on foreknowledge, and it has now engaged in an inexcusable compromise to protect the incriminating secrets we know are there. We have forced admissions that Bush and his cabinet knew damn well that airplanes could be used as weapons, and we have seen damning revelations about how much the FBI, the CIA and the White House knew before the attacks. We have kept the government lying in ways that are self-evident. As long as we do that, we have a chance to make some real changes.

The 9/11 commission will ultimately seek to conceal the truth, as its Executive Director Philip Zelikow tries to hide his massive conflicts of interest with Condoleezza Rice and the National Security establishment, but it must operate to some degree in public, or else its charade is wasted. And each time it compromises, waffles or lies, there are those like investigative journalist Tom Flocco who are right in its face asking why. So are many of the victim families of 9/11, who apparently have learned something from past experience - especially that of the families of Vietnam-era POWs and MIAs.

We have kept the issue alive in the only place it matters, the public consciousness, and in the media that is used to shape public consciousness. The cards have been stacked against the truth from the beginning. We have taken the lemons handed us and we continue to make a bitter lemonade which we make the government drink each time they tell a new lie or add a new degree of spin to an old one. This is the methodical work of a trained detective, cross-examining a witness, and waiting for each new lie. This is the work of the seasoned journalist who digs and digs and digs to find the facts that some hired scientist can't explain away or dismiss. This is the work of the meticulous academic who seeks to reconcile fact after fact from obscure and hidden records. It is hard, backbreaking work.
-----------------------------------
One more stone in my garden !

#30 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 04:24 PM

Originally posted by raffphi
Further, we have seen how the Official 9/11 Legend has been overlain with a number of equally plausible cover stories and counter-legends, involving various neo-cons, Saudis, Pakistanis, Israelis, or even Iraqis. Again, we have seen a precedent for this type of information campaign, as it has heretofore most successfully been used in obfuscating the facts behind the J.F.K. investigation. Indeed, it is as if the J.F.K. Assassination Legend has served as the textbook model for framing the 9/11 Legend and its off-shoots. As with the 9/11 Legend, the J.F.K. Assassination Legend also had its various equally plausible offshoots, each with their own proponents.

Thus, while most of the mainstream media - and, most famously, Gerald Posner, who authored Case Closed - have mostly ignored the last official congressional investigation in 1979, which deemed the assassination a "probable conspiracy", figures as high as Lyndon Johnson had voiced suspicions of a "foreign" conspiracy, while C.I.A. bigwig James Angleton had mischievously pushed a Soviet conspiracy. Others, like House Chief Counsel Robert Blakey, have pushed a mob conspiracy, while still others have attempted to build a case implicating pro-Castro Cubans, anti-Castro Cubans, right-wing John Birchers (the forerunners of the recent militia threat), or Texas oil barons. Certainly, evidence can be marshaled to show each and every one of these elements percolating along the edges of the "Official" lone-gunman theory. But my main point is that, like the Official 9/11 Legend, these counter-legends exist - and indeed were built in - so as to furnish a number of false leads, thereby obscuring the most essential fact that a long-standing covert infrastructure has stage-managed both the crimes and the cover-ups, while parceling out the information to various witting - and unwitting - operatives. It is the classic case of not seeing the forest for the trees.

As for the existence of this infrastructure, it, too, has been obscured by various false leads and counter-legends - most perniciously, through super-natural, extra-terrestrial, or anti-Semitic theories, all of which share in common a tendency to discredit mainstream discussion of elite covert networks. Whether these theories come by way of long-exposed hoaxes like The Report From Iron Mountain or The Protocols of the Elders of Zion; whether the U.F.O. tales are stoked by individual military/intelligence disinformation operatives unveiling "secret" groups like MJ-12; or whether we get a "unified field theory" of all these theories by way of authors like David Icke (who claims to have psychically "channeled" the revelation that our world leaders are, in truth, reptilian shape-shifters) - the main effect, if not intent, is to distract truly interested observers from the more dry (and potentially more damaging) writings of researchers like Peter Dale Scott, Greg Palast, Lisa Pease, Donald Gibson, John De Camp, and others who have credibly documented real evidence of political and corporate corruption.

In positing the existence of such a covert infrastructure, I do not mean to imply that all elements of this infrastructure are necessarily "in the loop." Indeed, a great many influential journalists - like Bob Woodward, Evan Thomas, Vernon Loeb, Judith Miller, Seymour Hersh, etc. - have built their careers on special access to an insular clique of politically connected intelligence operatives. And while it is in their interests to market themselves as hands-on "investigators," in many cases they serve as nothing more than passive mouthpieces for their anonymous informants, nursing the treasured informational threads that keep their by-lines on the front pages. Likewise, we can not be sure as to which political players are kept in line through financial or sexual bribery, and which of those have come on board for purely ideological reasons. Yet as regards the Legend of 9/11, we can make a circumstantial case against certain individuals who likely can be placed in the so-called "loop" - for the very reason that they have been so instrumental, and particularly well-placed, in establishing what we know and how we know it. Individuals like James Woolsey, Robert Mueller, Jerry Hauer, Richard Clarke, Yosri Fouda, Vincent Cannistraro, Robert Baer, and Bob Graham - though some are likely not among the most senior masterminds, the scope of their hands-on involvement here, along with the foregoing information which most directly connects them to a possible conspiracy, should suffice at least to trigger a truly independent investigation involving a far more incisive look into the background and activities of these highly influential operatives.

The intention of this article has not been to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that there exists a conspiracy to fabricate an official 9/11 Legend. Without the benefit of subpoena power in order to obtain the relevant documents and witness testimonies, that would indeed be legally impossible. However, it has been my intention to amass enough circumstantial evidence in order to compel a truly thorough investigation along these lines. In this respect, all one need do is to ultimately establish, on a less stringent balance of probabilities, that it is more likely than not that the "official" legend of 9/11 was in fact a covertly choreographed cover story spanning many years, involving many of the above-named individuals.

Yet in the light of past failed attempts to unearth the existence of systemic corruption, it would be naive to expect that one could employ the "establishment" infrastructure itself so as to expose its seedier contours. Rather, citizens need to establish a parallel infrastructure, one that involves a collective partnership between various law enforcement officers, military personnel, lawyers, politicians, business people, and journalists - in other words, among the very classes of people who essentially establish and reinforce our "mainstream" perceptions. We need to counter the psychological herd mentality which compels the masses among these groups to follow the designs of those higher up in authority. There are, at present, likely thousands of decent law-abiding Americans who have witnessed many aspects of the anomalies described herein, yet they have been intimidated or discouraged from revealing what they know. Without a powerful countervailing elite group to harvest their testimonies and "mainstream" the incriminating evidence, they are left with no recourse but to remain silent.

In the end, the American justice system may provide the best solution for getting at the truth. With a powerful, interconnected group of elites who are outside the present framework, we can indeed ensure that thousands of powerless bureaucrats, air traffic controllers, and any number of other well-placed witnesses have a venue to deposit their valuable testimonies, forcing previously taboo subjects onto the mainstream agenda. It has been my intention with this paper to present, as much as possible, a reasonably comprehensive case for the existence of a huge and sophisticated disinformation apparatus that has carefully structured our perceptions as regards the events of September 11. Moreover, I have sought to supply a theoretical framework in order to demonstrate how such an operation plausibly could be pulled off, marshaling a great deal of evidence from mostly mainstream sources, and building a circumstantial case against those above-named individuals who likely had the motive, means, and opportunity to partake in fomenting this historic criminal fraud upon the American - and indeed, global - populace.

Propaganda is most effectively countered by truth. In the aftermath of September 11, there is, in fact, a relatively compact group of individuals who have both the means and the personal interest to "mainstream" the circumstantial evidence provided herein - namely, the families of the victims of September 11. At present, many of these families are cynically being used in order to present a complacency theory behind 9/11, thereby unwittingly lending their imprimatur to the establishment of an over-arching police state apparatus - the manifestation of the "homeland security" blueprint which had actually preceded September 11 by several months. Yet it is my contention that if these families were made aware of the full extent of the various anomalies, coincidences, and well-timed set-ups - and that the interaction of these elements may only be explained within a complicity paradigm - then they may use their moral suasion and political capital in order to tear the veil off the herd mentality which keeps the truth well-hidden from the masses.

And we will get to that truth once we fully expose the garland of lies which decorates the Official Legend of 9/11.
Prove me that he is wrong !

RAFFPHI, I FIND IT ABSOLUTLEY ASTONISHING,THAT A MAN BORN IN FRANCE ,EVEN WITH COMPULSERARY STUDY OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE, HAVE SUCH A POWERFUL GRASP OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND HOW IT IS WRITTEN. I MAY NOT BE AND EINSTEIN, BUT I HAVE STUDIED MY OWN LANGUAGE ALL MY LIFE , AND I FOR ONE CAN NOT ARTICULATE MY THOUGHTS IN ENGLISH AS WELL AS RAFFHPI.
INTERESTING, TO SAY THE LEAST

#31 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 06:21 PM

RAFFPHI, I FIND IT ABSOLUTLEY ASTONISHING,THAT A MAN BORN IN FRANCE ,EVEN WITH COMPULSERARY STUDY OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE, HAVE SUCH A POWERFUL GRASP OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND HOW IT IS WRITTEN. I MAY NOT BE AND EINSTEIN, BUT I HAVE STUDIED MY OWN LANGUAGE ALL MY LIFE , AND I FOR ONE CAN NOT ARTICULATE MY THOUGHTS IN ENGLISH AS WELL AS RAFFHPI INTERESTING, TO SAY THE LEAST
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I need your adress to send you the Dollars that i have promised to you!

:P :D

#32 American Eagle

American Eagle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3519 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 08:07 PM

AS YOU HAVE FOUND, THE CONSPIRACY THEORY HAD BEEN FORMULATED BEFORE THE EVENT EVER TOOK PLACE.

"REMOTE-CONTROLLED AIRCRAFT"...

"U.S. ZIONIST IMPERIALISM"...

"BILDERBERG, TRILATERAL COMMISSION"...

PLEASE TELL YOUR WIFE AND HER UNCLES TO LEAVE YOUR POSTS UNMOLESTED...

IN THE MEANTIME, I WILL READ YOUR THREAD ENTIRELY AND GET BACK TO YOU, ALTHOUGH I REGRET INFORMING YOU I HAVE ALREADY READ ALL OF THIS BEFORE...ON AL NIDA, THE OFFICIAL AL-QAIDA WEBSITE.

NOT REALLY, BUT THIS STRAND WAS OFFERED RIGHT AFTER 911 BY OFFICIAL ISLAMIST MEDIA SOURCES.

IN ADDITION, I HAVE A NUMBER OF THEIR TRANSLATED TEXTS WHICH GO INTO GREATER DETAIL WITH THE CONSPIRACY - AND THESE TRANSCRIPTS ARE DIRECTLY FROM AL-QAIDA APOLOGIST ISLAMIST SOURCES.

WE'LL TALK MORE LATER, BUT I WOULDN'T READ TOO MUCH INTO IT. AFTER THE 30TH REFERENCE TO "U.S. ZIO-IMPERIALISTS", OR THE LIKE, ONE TENDS TO SEE THROUGH TO THE TRUE SOURCE AND INTENT.

#33 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 08:23 PM

Originally posted by American Eagle
AS YOU HAVE FOUND, THE CONSPIRACY THEORY HAD BEEN FORMULATED BEFORE THE EVENT EVER TOOK PLACE.

"REMOTE-CONTROLLED AIRCRAFT"...
--------------------------------------------------------
Good , you begin to learn after all !
----
----
"U.S. ZIONIST IMPERIALISM"...
Dont forget the US KKK fans !
------
------
"BILDERBERG, TRILATERAL COMMISSION"...
NOT YOU, TOO RAFFPHI? DID THEY GET TO YOU?
PLEASE TELL YOUR WIFE AND HER UNCLES TO LEAVE YOUR POSTS UNMOLESTED...
--------------------------------------------------------------
OK , i will not open the posts which contain white powder and that come from Fort derrick , seems that in USA you are the worldwide number one specialist!
--------------------
---------------------
WE'LL TALK MORE LATER, BUT I WOULDN'T READ TOO MUCH INTO IT. AFTER THE 30TH REFERENCE TO "U.S. ZIO-IMPERIALISTS", OR THE LIKE, ONE TENDS TO SEE THROUGH TO THE TRUE SOURCE AND INTENT.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Like what ?

Mosad , ISI , DGSE , CIA , FBI , NSA , GRU , ........tell me more!
:D

#34 American Eagle

American Eagle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3519 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 08:30 PM

I CAN SEE YOUR INTEREST HAS BEEN CULTIVATED BY FAMILIAR RELATIONSHIPS.

GOTO: http://en.wikipedia....piracy_theories

FOR MORE B.S., GOTO: http://search.yahoo....-t&cop=mss&tab=

P.S. THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED, RIGHT?

ALSO, I SUPPOSE THE REST OF THE RADICAL ISLAMIST VIOLENCE, COINCIDING DIRECTLY WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENTS OF "AL-QAIDA"-TYPES, IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

AS ARE THEIR FATWAS AND OTHER JUSTIFICATIONS FOR "BLAMELESS INFIDEL" MUDERS AROUND THE GLOBE...

AS IS EVERYTHING ELSE, THE MONUMENTAL MOUNTAIN OF EVIDENCE, WHICH CONTRADICTS THIS PATHETIC, TRANSPARENT ATTEMPT TO BLAME AMERICANS FOR MURDERING AMERICANS...

SURE, THAT ALL ADDS UP...TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

DON'T WORRY RAFFPHI, WE'LL ALLOW YOU TO PRETEND AS YOU WISH...SEEING AS HOW YOUR SEX LIFE IS DIRECTLY ATTACHED TO YOUR BELIEF SYSTEM. WE CAN'T BLAME YOU FOR WANTING MORE PUSSY.

JUST TRY NOT TO BECOME ONE IN THE PROCESS.

I'LL READ THE REST AND REPLY.

TAKE CARE FRIEND.

#35 American Eagle

American Eagle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3519 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 08:50 PM

WE'LL LET THOSE WITH BRAINS USE THEM...

OR NOT.

Zionist conspiracy theories regarding the September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attacks

(Redirected from September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attack/Zionist conspiracy theories)

GOTO: http://en.wikipedia....piracy_theories

In response to the September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attack, Arab government-sponsored newspapers were immediately filled with articles and opinion pieces stating that the Israeli military or Zionist supporters were most likely responsible. Most of these articles based this claim on either fabricated facts, or baseless conjectures (basing on which the CIA or MI6 could have been as likely contestors), and are seen by the vast majority of people all over the world as yet another blood libel against the Jews.

Moderate Muslims, including Hamad Abd Al-Aziz Al-'Isa and Suleiman Al-Nkidanhave, have condemned these conspiracy theories as both false and anti-Semitic.

#36 American Eagle

American Eagle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3519 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 11:17 PM

IGNORE:

THE 100,000 ARAB DEMONSTRATORS CHANTING "DEATH TO AMERICA" ON ANY GIVEN DAY...

THE PAPER TRAIL OF ISLAMIST-LEANING GOVERNMENTS ACTIVELY SUPPLYING, SUPPORTING, AND SUSTAINING ANTI-U.S. TERRORISM OVER THE LAST 30 YEARS...

THE MULTITUDE OF ARAB PUBLICATIONS CARRYING "ISLAMIST SCHOLARS" AND APOLOGISTS WHICH GO TO GREAT LENGTHS TO JUSTIFY MURDERING "BLAMELESS INFIDELS" AND MEMBERS THEIR OWN MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD...

THE EVIDENCE, EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY AND SUNDRY OTHER INTELLIGENCE GLEENED FROM DEFECTORS, PRISONERS, AND INTELLIGENCE PROFESSIONALS THE WORLD OVER...

THE FACT THAT U.S. CITIZENS GENERALLY HAVE NO INTEREST IN MASS-MURDERING THE REST OF THE U.S. POPULATION...

PRETEND:

ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS ARE DIRECTLY RELATED TO A U.S.-"ZIONIST" CONSPIRACY...

SERIOUSLY...

WILL YOU NEVER TIRE OF MAKING AN *** OUT OF YOURSELF?

:)

#37 mira

mira

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 11:22 PM

http://www.46664.com do not use http://islamic-news.co.uk as its crashed with muslims giving money

#38 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 11:57 PM

Ladies and gentlemen

AE , spamming one of my thread !

Really I was not sure at all to able to see that before dying !

Ok , then , I can die in peace !

Amen !

#39 American Eagle

American Eagle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3519 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 12:58 AM

:)

#40 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 01:25 AM

Now understand, there is more then just one raffphi, One is master of the english language,articulate, and precise.
And the other or others are not that familierwith the written words. This is truth, do not attempt to call it a joke or a lie.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru