2134 replies to this topic

#61 robertromano

robertromano

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 04:40 AM

I hate o stoop to your IMMATURE and IGNORANT SOUNDING level, but rapphi, you are one of the most ignorant, uneducated, most easily-swayed people I have ever heard claim to be intelligent. You are a first class ******* with no brain. Congrats.

"THE ARABS ARE NOT TO BLAME FOR THE WTC ATTACK.

The evidence is such that the only people we can be sure DID NOT carry out the WTC bombing are the Arabs. "

Maybe you missed the NEWS FLASH!? 15/19 of the hijackers were ARAB, moron! WHat is wrong with you? YOU are like HITLER with your COMPLETELY MINDLESS rhetoric, you just scream and scream all the anti-US, anti-Israel shit you can, without even trying to think about whetver or not you make SENSE. You cater to the lowest common denominator, you try to influence the cognitively weak, you try to make the arrogant and ignorant come to your side. You claim to speak for the part of the world with few rights, with no hope, but you are just another faggety french communist trying to make some noise so that MAYBE, maybe, someone will listen to their retarded sermon of ignorance.

You sit there at your $1,500 P4 with your new graphics card, and in between round of QUAKE 4 with your gay friends you FLAME newsgroups and forums with your hate-filled, ignorant speech as to try your hardest to make a difference in this world. You are like a white gangsta rapper. PRETTY FLY FOR A WHITE GUY!

if you wree in Iraq, trying to fight, trying to be real, you would get shot fula holes like the senseless little crybaby you are. Hiding behind your keyboard. GO FIGHT FOR THE "RESISTANCE" if youre so tough, so full of strength, so RIGHT and MORAL-filled.

You are nothing, Just another neville Chamberlain. Go cry in your pillow. Go protest somewhere about the war.

War never solved anything, except NAZISM, FACISM, the US revolution, Napoleon, Stalin, etc...WAS IS SO BAD, HUH? If we listend to fools like you, the world would be gone by now. Keep spending your every waking hour trying to make the 9/11 shit look like a conspiracy, you waste. GET AWAY FROM YORU PC, for gods sake, its turning you into a mindless retard.

#62 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15675 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 05:18 AM

For only your seventh post, you are very committed!!

Let's discuss how committed you are:

You wrote:
"I hate o stoop" this is supposed to mean something????? What language are you writing in, because for DAMN sure it isn't English.

"Maybe you missed the NEWS FLASH!? 15/19 of the hijackers were ARAB, moron!"

Now here, pignouf, I will cut you some slack, because it is only too obvious that you are a fish out of water. NEWS FLASH: FIVE OF THOSE NINETEEN ARE STILL ALIVE!!!!!

Explain that one, O' Idiot of the Desert.

"You cater to the lowest common denominator, you try to influence the cognitively weak, you try to make the arrogant and ignorant come to your side."

Lemme see, YOU are the one being aggresive, and arrogant, not Raffphi. Raffphi is merely stating facts.

YOU, O' sick one, WITHOUT GIVING ANY PROOF OF YOUR OWN, defame another poster. That, sir, is evil incarnate. If you wish to conduct yourself this way, so be it. But you will get no sympathy from me.

Not one link, not one quote, not one shred of evidence.

NULL AND VOID

n.b. you do mention that 15 of the 19 accused were from Saudia Arabia. Well, you almost said it. Except you have no clue what the difference is between the two, that is obvious.

Biased horse manure, nothing more.

#63 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 07:38 AM

Hey i cut back on my coffee intake, let s all do it.....

#64 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15675 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 07:40 AM

bump!!

#65 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 07:47 AM

it s only 1147 on wilshire, it s late here in the midsouthland.
got to go back to la la land soon. be easy on the new guy in town Beat. Besides my fingers are tired.

#66 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15675 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 07:50 AM

GIJOE!!

Bonne nuit

Fais de beaux reves.

#67 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 07:52 AM

may vous parlez francais tres bein no.
c est been a long time since I strolled the streets of pigalle.
and how did you know I love jazz............

#68 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15675 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 07:55 AM

Anyone hanging around any area within a one mile radius of Pigalle gets sucked into it.

#69 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 07:56 AM

yes i once escaped as far as place clichy, then i was sucked right back in... but it felt great...

#70 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 09:37 AM

Originally posted by GIJOE
To try to tell anyone that those responsible for the 911 attrocities, is in itself and attrocity.
To attempt to shift the blame to anyone one other then the arabs of the bin laden gang, is tantamount to delaring war in the u s.
----------------------------------------------------------
Who do you protect GIjoe and why ?
----
----

I f the u s became a firy nightmare would this then make you gleeful and happy. would you like to see our nation on fire.
tell us, tell us how you would react to the destruction of america, its people as well as its leadership. all murdered..........tell us how you would react to this type of scenerio......AMERICA TOTALLY DESTROYED BY TERRORIST WITH BIOLOGICAL AND DIRTY NUKE WEAPONS.......
Deep sorrow , hoping that it will never happen!
;)

#71 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 10:20 AM

Originally posted by robertromano

rapphi = retarded

I hate o stoop to your IMMATURE and IGNORANT SOUNDING level, but rapphi, you are one of the most ignorant, uneducated, most easily-swayed people I have ever heard claim to be intelligent. You are a first class ******* with no brain. Congrats.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoah , easy Tiger !

If you think that I am retarded , immature , ignorant with no brain , coming from a youngster like you , then its ok , I can live with it !
:D
----
----

"THE ARABS ARE NOT TO BLAME FOR THE WTC ATTACK.
The evidence is such that the only people we can be sure DID NOT carry out the WTC bombing are the Arabs. "
Maybe you missed the NEWS FLASH!? 15/19 of the hijackers were ARAB, moron! WHat is wrong with you?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is wrong is that 6 out of the 19 so called hijackers are still alive from BBC , and that they have had , all 6 of them , they passports stolen , how strange!
:rolleyes:
----
----
YOU are like HITLER with your COMPLETELY MINDLESS rhetoric, you just scream and scream all the anti-US, anti-Israel shit you can
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wrong ,
Read more closely my posts , its again Bush gov and sharon , I have no anger for the US and Isreal common people, apart for the war mongers , ultraneocons , fundies , religious extremists , and kkk fans !
--------------
--------------
without even trying to think about whetver or not you make SENSE. You cater to the lowest common denominator, you try to influence the cognitively weak, you try to make the arrogant and ignorant come to your side. You claim to speak for the part of the world with few rights, with no hope, but you are just another faggety french communist trying to make some noise so that MAYBE, maybe, someone will listen to their retarded sermon of ignorance.
--------------------------------------------------
Sorry , i am not communist , I want only more justice in the world !
like you perharps ?
----
----
You sit there at your $1,500 P4 with your new graphics card, and in between round of QUAKE 4 with your gay friends you FLAME newsgroups and forums with your hate-filled, ignorant speech as to try your hardest to make a difference in this world.
-------------------------------------------
I dont play QUAKE4 , i am not gay
I play at neverwinter nights ( 16th woman Paladin ) and Medal of Honor (difficulty medium)!

Hate-filled and ignorant , it look like it fit perfectly to your present speech robertromano !

Only one question , have yet be banned from this forum before , just guessing !
---
----
You are like a white gangsta rapper. PRETTY FLY FOR A WHITE GUY!
-----------------------------------------------
What is wrong with this music , I like it , I have the audio CD !
---------
---------
if you wree in Iraq, trying to fight, trying to be real, you would get shot fula holes like the senseless little crybaby you are. Hiding behind your keyboard. GO FIGHT FOR THE "RESISTANCE" if youre so tough, so full of strength, so RIGHT and MORAL-filled.
------------------------------------------------------
Pick your choice , for you am I like hitler or so RIGHT and MORAL-filled ?
--
---
War never solved anything, except NAZISM, FACISM, the US revolution, Napoleon, Stalin, etc...WAS IS SO BAD, HUH?
--------------------------------------------------
Funny , it look like Baldoga signature !

To answer , war has never solve anything , in fact war only drive back the problem through time , war mean stupidity at work !

Tell me what does not exist in today world :
Nazism
Facism
Slavery
Racism
etc !

fall of stalin by a war ??????????????????

fall of napoleon by a war , yes , but to put back in power in france a KING ! and corruption!( It was the english diplomacy the evil at work at that time)

US revolution , well it's the only good exemple !
-----
-----
If we listend to fools like you, the world would be gone by now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah yes ?
Sure since the US invasion of Irak , you must feel much more secure against any terrorism threat !
:rolleyes:
---
---
Keep spending your every waking hour trying to make the 9/11 shit look like a conspiracy, you waste. GET AWAY FROM YORU PC, for gods sake, its turning you into a mindless retard.
Are you a fundie ?
If you want to be my friend , tell it straightly !
:D :P :D

#72 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 10:36 AM

be easy on the new guy in town Beat. Besides my fingers are tired.
------------------------------------------------------
GIjoe
Is robertromano one of your relatives or one of your new colleague ?

You take them from the nursery now ?
:D :D :D

#73 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 05:45 PM

ROBERT, IS MERELY ONE OF MILLIONS OF AMERICANS THAT HAVE A MESSAGE FOR THE THANKLESS, THE GUTLESS, AND THE ENVIOUS.
I applaud Robert , and I hope he never lets up on you faint of heart , pro bin laden , saddam, anti American, SWILL.
RAFFPHI, A LITTLE BUG REPELLENT IS IN ORDER TODAY.....

joe

#74 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 06:18 PM

I applaud Robert , and I hope he never lets up on you faint of heart , pro bin laden , saddam, anti American, SWILL.
-----------------------------------------
ME raffphi , pro bin laden , pro saddam, anti-American???????????????????
ARE YOU JOKING ?

Stop the coffee GIjoe , its not good for your broken heart !
:P
RAFFPHI, A LITTLE BUG REPELLENT IS IN ORDER TODAY.....
----------------------------
Bzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Missed !

:P :D

#75 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 06:40 PM

missed again damn it, you are hard to slap away.
one of these days we will put your eyes into your butt.
Do you have any good thoughts about Americans at all tiny
bug? and i think i will have another whole pot of coffee very strong coffee. and i am buying another swatter, in hopes of one day BAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#76 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 06:53 PM

missed again damn it, you are hard to slap away.
one of these days we will put your eyes into your butt.
--------------------------------------------
Rooooooo , GIjoe ! , you naughty !
---
---
Do you have any good thoughts about Americans at all tiny
bug? and i think i will have another whole pot of coffee very strong coffee. and i am buying another swatter, in hopes of one day BAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yohooooooooo and a bottle of rhum !

Is it a invitation for a barbecue party in your house ?
Dont be shy , tell me !

#77 GIJOE

GIJOE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 07:13 PM

we do not like barbeque ici. We prefer,steak avec sauce bernais,
et. pomme frites. ahhhhhhhhhh mon favorite..

#78 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 08:27 AM

Originally posted by Mission
It's very late so there's no time to read all you posted, raffphi, but O promise to peruse it this weekend.

They were sentenced for being recuited and trained in a foreign terrorist group in Afghanistan, "Osama bin Laden's al-Qaeda."

This is good enough proof for me as to its existance, confessions of the guilty.

Gosh I hope this fits, like I said, I'll read all of the thread after Friday's workday.
--------------------------------------------------------
Hello Mission !

I have done this thread only to open a new possibility , I dont say its 100/100 truth , but good points are pointed up in this 71 pages work on Al-qaida and on the pre and post 9/11!

here is another interessing part that i have not yet posted :
----------------------------------------------------------------
End Game: Arresting The Paymaster(s)

With the well-timed arrest of Ramzi Binalshibh in September 2002, journalist Yosri Fouda was in a bind. Only days before, he had gone on record - repeatedly - as dating his interview with Khalid and Binalshibh to June 2002. Up to the time of Binalshibh's arrest, the official legend had it that Khalid's pivotal role as 9/11 mastermind was revealed to U.S. authorities through their interrogation of Abu Zubaydah, who was captured in March 2002. Now, in the aftermath of Binalshibh's capture, word was circulating that perhaps authorities had learned of Khalid's true role by way of Fouda. That contention, of course, would remain most plausible if Fouda's interview could definitively be back-dated to a time before early June 2002 - that is, to a time before Khalid was first publicly announced as 9/11 paymaster. The alternative scenario quite simply pointed to a conclusion that would have to be denied at all costs - that the decision to out Khalid publicly as the 9/11 mastermind was coordinated with the decision to send Fouda on his interview errand with Khalid. Had Fouda erred, then, by initially claiming that his historic interview had taken place in June 2002? Had he possibly exposed a seam pointing the way to a coordinated set-up?

Soon after the Binalshibh arrest, Fouda took the opportunity to revise the date of his interview for the record, revealing to Abdallah Schleifer of the Kamal Adham Center For Journalism:

Fouda: "Actually, this question of dates is very important for another reason. All of these Islamist websites that were denouncing me alluded to my interview as taking place in June. That's what I mentioned both in my article in The Sunday Times Magazine and in my documentary - that I met them in June."

Schleifer: "So?"

Fouda: "I lied."

Schleifer: "Really?"

Fouda: "Yeah."

Schleifer: "But you're going to come clean with [us], right?"

Fouda (laughter): "Yes, of course. I lied because I needed to lie. I'll tell you why. Because I thought, maybe even expected, that if something when wrong and I needed to get in touch with them through a website or a statement or a fax ... they would be the only ones who would know that I had met them one month earlier than I let on, and so I'd know I was talking to the right people.

So after the first wave of denunciations a pro-Qa'ida website "jehad.net" put up a statement online in the name of Al-Qa'ida clearing me of any blame or connection with Ramzi's arrest and I knew this was an authentic communique because it alluded to the interview taking place in May."

Apparently, Fouda had lied again, for on March 4, 2003 (i.e. a few days after Khalid's eventual arrest), Fouda offered up this newest version of his 48-hour encounter to The Guardian:

"It was late afternoon, Sunday 21 April 2002, when I packed my bags before joining Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and Ramzi bin al-shibh for a last prayer before saying goodbye."

That, as they say in legal parlance, is a very definite recollection. In short, Fouda had impeached his own testimony through these two explicitly detailed, contradictory dates. Fouda, through this compounded lie, was now calling into question the very credibility of his entire interview with Khalid and Binalshibh. Perhaps the authorities had requested that Fouda should back-date his interview further, overlooking the fact that Fouda had already back-dated his 48-hour encounter to the month of May. Or, quite simply, Fouda had - by the time of his final revision - forgotten the first draft account he had stated for the record in Schleifer's presence only months before.

In any case, perhaps this earlier date made it easier to countenance a plausible scenario whereby Fouda's interview with Khalid would seem to lead to the conclusion by authorities that Khalid was the 9/11 mastermind. In other words, they would have had a lead time of several weeks before making the inaugural public announcement about Khalid in June 2002. That would plausibly explain why Fouda had subsequently chosen to go on record as back-dating the previously reported timeframe for his interview, thereby further refuting any possible suspicions that Khalid's sudden desire for an historic interview could in any way have been coordinated with the decision by authorities to market Khalid as the new 9/11 mastermind. Recall that, back in June 2002, the "official" legend at the time had it that it was Abu Zubaydah, back in March 2002, who had spilled the goods on Khalid. Yet with Khalid's March 2003 apprehension, this one aspect of the legend was duly revised. As revealed by Keith Olbermann in a March 3, 2003 MSNBC.com item: "Ironically, it would be [Fouda's] interview that would point out, to U.S. intelligence, that [Khalid Shaikh] Mohammed and Binalshibh were the brains behind the 9/11 attacks."
---------------------------------------------
What more it explain why and by who daniel pearl has be assasinated !
The pieces fit well in the puzzle

One last word about this 71 pages report , it can be to the Mossad work to pull out Israel from fire lighted by the US medias on the last discoveries on the 9/11 event , its a possibility too !

:cool:

#79 Perry Debell

Perry Debell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 11:41 AM

Dear Zaqsam,

Thanks for info about threeworldwars.com. I went there and had a really good read. Coincidently, I had just read servantx's post of May 2003 and I include it below as it is apt:

China VERSES Taiwan -> US will get involved. Potential Pacific War, ready for it?
Beijing beats war drums over Taiwan
By Hamish McDonald, Herald Correspondent in Beijing
December 5, 2003

http://www.smh.com.a...0351721748.html

China has warned that it is ready to face disruption of its booming economy, a boycott of the Beijing Olympics, rupture in foreign relations, material damage and heavy casualties in a war to stop Taiwan declaring independence.

The warning that Taiwan was heading into an "abyss of war" was unprecedented in its detail of the price Beijing says it is willing to pay to prevent the island's formal separation. It came from a senior army general as a sudden Taiwan crisis overshadowed a trip to Washington next week by the Chinese Premier, Wen Jiabao.

Equally strident alarms are being raised in Washington conservative circles that President George Bush is about to "sell out" Taiwan by watering down US security backing for the island, the holdout of Chinese forces opposed to the mainland's communist regime since 1949.

A US official, the National Security Council's Asian affairs chief, James Moriarty, has been in Taipei, the Taiwan capital, this week to urge President Chen Shui-bian not to hold any referendum on sovereignty issues along with the island's presidential elections on March 20 next year.

To press the point, the US may also be weighing whether to postpone a long-planned visit to Washington by a senior Taiwan defence official later this month and his attendance at joint "virtual war games" in Hawaii simulating moves against a Chinese attack.

Last week the Taiwan legislature passed a law barring such plebiscites in ordinary times, but authorising a "defensive" referendum on independence should the island come under attack. Mr Chen now says that China's array of ballistic missiles facing the island, which he put at 496, amounts to a threatened attack, and plans to put one or more questions to a popular verdict on election day.

Taiwan's voters may be asked to approve a call on Beijing to withdraw the missile threat, and to give their view of China's offer of a "one country-two systems" scheme on the Hong Kong model for reunification with the mainland. While not directly a vote on separation, Beijing is likely to see the exercise as a move away.

In a warning emphasised in China's official media over the past two days, spokesmen of the People's Liberation Army said Mr Chen and other pro-independence figures had touched on the red line drawn by Beijing and were playing with fire.

"If they refuse to come to their senses and continue to use referenda as an excuse to seek Taiwan independence, they will push Taiwan compatriots into the abyss of war," said Luo Yuan, a PLA senior colonel attached to the official Chinese Academy of Military Sciences.

Another officer with the same academy, Major-General Peng Guangqian, spelled out the "six prices" China was willing to pay to achieve reunification: loss or boycott of the 2008 Olympics and the 2010 World Expo, a fall in foreign investment, a chill in relations with "certain countries", damage and loss of life on China's south-eastern coast, stagnation or even contraction of the economy "for a few years", and "necessary sacrifices" by the PLA.

"All these prices are bearable," he said, asserting that the importance of national unity outweighed "partial and temporary" costs. "We will definitely intervene."

In Washington, conservatives accuse the National Security Council's Mr Moriarty and Douglas Paal, head of the US quasi-embassy in Taipei, of pushing Mr Bush into a shift from the Administration's neutral position on Taiwan independence to explicit opposition, and making US military back-up conditional on Taiwan not "provoking" China.

On Tuesday the US State Department said publicly for the first time that it opposed any referendum that would change Taiwan's status or move it towards independence, but Beijing is seeking a harder line.

In the 10,000 years since agriculture began, the human population has grown from perhaps one million to 6.2 billion and is forecast to top 10 billion within two generations, i.e. 50 years.

Assuming 4 generations per 100 years and counting back, it will be realised we have come only 400 generations. Had there not been the enormous loss of life in 2 world wars, might there be even greater numbers of humans now. It is also estimated that almost 3 billion humans do not get enough to eat right now in 2003. In 50 years, perhaps 70% or 7 billion humans will be underfed. It is suggested that the "Illuminati" are considering a maximum population of 1 billion worthwhile citizens in the New World Order. From what I have read, Theists need not apply, only intelligent scientists and those who choose not to believe in gods will be tolerated. Well, that's a relief. It means my sons and I will be O.K., because we match the profile.

Yours truly.

#80 raffphi

raffphi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6467 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 01:42 PM

So what are the links between Al-Qaida and china ?

:rolleyes: :D

Here is good link to Grob to better understand this thread!
Does Al-Qaeda really exist ?

To

Al-Qaeda are the US govts greatest ally: Maybe the only ally!

http://engforum.prav...?threadid=43906
;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru