#2002 DirtyHarry

DirtyHarry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1490 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 03:24 PM

Originally posted by DirtyHarry
BooBush-it ....3,200 Died for the usa kids in Iraqi Oils Wars + + +

is Bush Insane ? a real Wackoes-Nutso or a Real Devil for what he did with My America or he is the AntiChrist + + +... I am just a old man and I have seen that many old people goto Nutso/Wackoes...ok so Bush did have 3,000 died in 911 but why Kill more ?

#2003 Sammy

Sammy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10547 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 08:26 PM

Originally posted by Balancer

The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it.

Ayn Rand :D

#2004 DirtyHarry

DirtyHarry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1490 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 08:31 PM

is Bush Insane ? a real Wackoes-Nutso or a Real Devil for what he did with My America or he is the AntiChrist + + +... I am just a old man and I have seen that many old people goto Nutso/Wackoes...ok so Bush did have 3,000 died in 911 but why Kill more ?

My America are some new Nazi and they are the usa TVs and nazi newspapers because they Lie and they don't read all the "TRUTHS" (and like when in 911 and the 19videos and cams didn't work in the usa Pentagon)

#2005 753951

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4385 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 04:20 AM

Originally posted by bluedyedshark
These guys think so.

http://www.fromthewi...ges/wtcpic1.jpg

http://www.fromthewi..._nyc911new.html

yes

#2006 Miss Astrojet

Miss Astrojet

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4456 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 10:13 PM

Did Bush engineer 9/11? No.

I find it interesting that everyone on the left calls Bush an idiot however at the same time the leftists say Bush masterminded the mother of all conspiracies. Hmmmmmm.
:crazy:

#2007 Sammy

Sammy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10547 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 12:04 AM

Originally posted by Miss Astrojet
Did Bush engineer 9/11? No.

I find it interesting that everyone on the left calls Bush an idiot however at the same time the leftists say Bush masterminded the mother of all conspiracies. Hmmmmmm.
:crazy:

Yep!

They want to have it both ways. :D

/bunch od idiots

#2008 Balancer

Balancer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4818 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 04:54 AM

:hi:

#2009 753951

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4385 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 07:23 AM

Originally posted by bluedyedshark
These guys think so.

http://www.fromthewi...ges/wtcpic1.jpg

http://www.fromthewi..._nyc911new.html

Yes he did.

#2010 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 10:11 PM

#2011 Balancer

Balancer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4818 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 05:16 AM

#2012 753951

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4385 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 04:40 AM

Well said Horsman and Balancer.

#2013 Balancer

Balancer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4818 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 11:45 PM

Originally posted by 753951
Well said Horsman and Balancer.

Silence is golden my "numbered" friend..:kowt:

#2014 753951

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4385 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 09:29 AM

Originally posted by Balancer
Silence is golden my "numbered" friend..:kowt:

:cheers:

#2015 DirtyHarry

DirtyHarry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1490 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 09:51 AM

It wasn't a War or accident or even in 911 because THEY ALL had HeartAttacks etc. SO BEWARE of what YOU EAT (that Russian CIA Man was killed with toxic-nuclear tests)...Israeli Pres Sharon and Palestine Arafat both had "Strokes"....then I see...a 5yr Dog (yes a dog) dies with Cancer in the Brain and...So why I am looking because I see a 3yrs baby girl with "CANCER"......don't Think that is always the only one who will get sick and Die....by a old man (who I see to much sickness and deaths) BEWARE of what you EAT and Drink (look at the urine when you pisss it in the toilet)....Bush W has a Cancer and his wife too (molds)

#2016 753951

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4385 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 10:06 AM

It wasn't a War or accident or even in 911 because THEY ALL had HeartAttacks etc. SO BEWARE of what YOU EAT (that Russian CIA Man was killed with toxic-nuclear tests)...Israeli Pres Sharon and Palestine Arafat both had "Strokes"

I know man i know i hardly eat this days.

Happy easter.

#2017 DirtyHarry

DirtyHarry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1490 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 07:57 PM

see before 911 Lies and you can see the Pentagon-WhiteHouse and the George Washington Moument and you can see it on the beginning of a movie and the Pentagon it is "No Way Out" a movie in 1987 by Kevin Costner and Gene Hackman...it is on only 1 minutes in the 1987 movie....so 911 poster tell the world because they LIE that they didn't have the Cams/videos in 911 (they had 19 etc Cams-Videos and they it didn't work in 911).....see the movie in the begining

#2018 753951

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4385 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 07:04 AM

see before 911 Lies and you can see the Pentagon-WhiteHouse and the George Washington Moument and you can see it on the beginning of a movie and the Pentagon it is "No Way Out" a movie in 1987 by Kevin Costner and Gene Hackman...it is on only 1 minutes in the 1987 movie....so 911 poster tell the world because they LIE that they didn't have the Cams/videos in 911 (they had 19 etc Cams-Videos and they it didn't work in 911).....see the movie in the begining

I see well said :cheers:

#2019 Brisas

Brisas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 04:03 PM

JFK Airport Plot Has All The Hallmarks Of Staged Terror

JFK Airport Plot Has All The Hallmarks Of Staged Terror
Near-retarded "ringleader", paid government provocateur mirrors legion of previous cases
Prison Planet | June 4, 2007
Paul Joseph Watson

An alleged plot to blow up fuel tanks, terminal buildings and fuel lines running beneath Kennedy International Airport has all the hallmarks of being another staged terror alert, having never advanced beyond a rudimentary planning stage while being prodded and provocateured by a paid government informant.

In every single major terror sting we have researched in the west since 9/11, not one single plot has been absent the ingredient of a government provocateur, save the cases that were outright manufactured by imaginative government propagandists in alliance with the corporate media.

In this case, the provocateur was "An informant with a criminal history including drug trafficking and racketeering agreed to work with investigators on the case, in exchange for payments and a reduced sentence," according to the New York Times .

Officials have refused to say how they became aware of the plot in the first place, but in every previous case of this nature we have found that it is the government agent provocateur who radicalizes the group and formulates the plot. The cover story is that the group is infiltrated by the informant having already planned the attack but as more details emerge, inevitably the plot always reveals itself as an artificial creation on behalf of the intelligence services.

What's the motive? The war on terror is the most politically exploited concept since the cold war. The propaganda boon from hoodwinking Americans into thinking they are constantly under threat from terrorists is unsurpassed. On the very day that this alleged plot was announced, Rudy Giuliani was already using it to inflate his presidential campaign .

In addition, the new head of the Arkansas Republican Party, Dennis Milligan, told a reporter this past weekend that America needs to be attacked by terrorists so that people will appreciate the work that President Bush has done to protect the country.

Once again we learn that "the plot was only in a preliminary phase and the conspirators had yet to lay out detailed plans or obtain financing or explosives," and yet the event is reported by a jingoistic and frothing media as if an imminent attack on the scale of 9/11 has been averted.

But as always, the devil is in the details, because even if the group had managed to acquire the financing and explosives to enact the plot, it would have been unsuccessful, due to "safety shut-off valves would almost assuredly have prevented an exploding airport fuel tank from igniting all or even part of the network."

The sum of the group's planning for the alleged attack amounts to nothing more than visiting Google Maps and printing off photographs.

It appears that part of the agenda in hyping the alleged plot is to undermine Hugo Chavez, since the ringleader, Russell Defreitas, has links to Jamaat al-Muslimeen, a Muslim group headed up by Imam Yasin Abu Bakr, and in turn Bakr has been affiliated with Chavez.

As Kurt Nimmo writes , Neo-Con websites are already exploiting these tenuous links to demonize Hugo Chavez, who - whatever you think of his domestic policies - has been a constant thorn in the side of the Globalists and was subject to an attempted CIA coup in 2002.

Defreitas is described by one law enforcement official as

#2020 gaiacomm

gaiacomm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2544 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 02:18 AM

The truth will be brought forward after the American Republic is in Power...and those that knew of 911 will be punished without mercy!:shh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru