• Please log in to reply
2019 replies to this topic

#21 Ong'sHat

Ong'sHat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2451 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 05:00 PM

3. NOW SEPTEMBER 11,2001 WAS A LIVE MADE FOR NATIONAL T.V. EVENT PEOPLE BUT UNTIL YOU BELIEVE IT YOU WONT GET THE WHOLE PICTURE.

-------------------------------

President Bush on several occasions said that he saw the FIRST plane crash into the first WTC tower prior to entering his classroom to talk about pet goats while the USA was under attack. He said that when he saw the tv image, he thought, "that was a very bad pilot".

The problem is that there was no known video of the first plane crash publically available until the next day, 912. Bush must have been getting a live feed of the first plane crash either from the infamous laughing cheering high-fiving Mossad film crew or from elsewhere. In fact, the school custodian said that as Bush exited his limo to go into the school, he caught a glimpse of a tv set in the back showing an image of the first plane crash - the image that nobady else saw until the next day.

Of course America's controlled media never asks Bush about this.

Ong

#22 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 05:38 PM

Ong'sHat just think that these freaks who actually planned SEPTEMBER 11,2001 has a complete motion picture catalog of their live at the time footage including the live feeds from the Passenger jetliners cockpit to the main cabin area with held at bay passengers just traveling to California for a non-stop flight. So these freaks who actually controlled SEPTEMBER 11,2001 can make a T.V. event to even a motion picture about that event on SEPTEMBER 11,2001.

ONLY A SICK DERANGE MANIACAL SEVERALLY DROOLING PRESIDENTIAL FIGURE WOULD ALLOWED HIS FRIENDS TO DO SUCH AN ACT WHILE ON HIS PRESIDENTIAL WATCH.

PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES GEORGE W. BUSH....JR. IS SUCH A SICK DERANGE MANIACAL SEVERALLY DROOLING PRESIDENTIAL FIGURE THAT ALLOWED HIS FRIENDS TO DO SUCH AN ACT WHILE ON HIS PRESIDENTIAL WATCH. THIS ACT ON SEPTEMBER 11,2001 WAS DONE FOR FUN AND PROFIT AND NOTHING ELSE.

#23 masterful

masterful

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 08:15 PM

Here is a complete timeline of 9/11. It has a notable slant, in the questions that are asked, and not answered, in some of the timeline entries, but they are valid questions. If you don't read this, or an equivalent . . . you are doing nothing short of talking out your *** about this subject.

http://www.cooperati...necomplete.html

For instance:

"from a cave in Afghanistan" . . . dumbest statement ever. Bin Laden's reach is far and wide, whether direct or through proxy. Grow up and learn reasons to believe what you believe.

Masterful.

#24 ewing2001

ewing2001

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 08:59 PM

Please check out also ny911truth .

We're doing a weekly 9/11 truth campaign, every Saturday from 12 PM to 4PM at GROUND ZERO, New York.

You will find some recent articles about it on our site.
The NY 9/11 Truth Alliance is part of the U.S. - and worldwide 9/11 Truth Movement.
Many of us are in touch with the most active 9/11 Researchers and 9/11 Activists.
We're also connected with the 9/11 Meetup, which will be again this week.

Please support us, by showing up or organize your own weekly 9/11 Truth campaigns or any other 9/11 Visibility Projects.

On February 7th, we had also a 9/11 STOP THE COVER-UP -Protest March,
from Union Square over Broadway to GROUND ZERO.
Article is up on ny911truth.org.

Nico Haupt aka ewing2001
INN World Report
GlobalFreePress.com
911Review.org
NY 9/11 Truth Alliance, ny911truth.org

New York

#25 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15675 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 01:01 AM

First of all, IMHO, Bush couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. That has nothing to do with him being president, he's just stupid.

Cheney, Wolfowitz, Perle and the like are the ones behind this. Mossad most assuredly is involved.

People, just one note:

If you have info to bring to the table - carry on

If all you have are insults of the others here -- move on

OKAY???

#26 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 01:12 AM

WELL IF WIFE BEATERS, CHILD MOLESTING FREAKS WANT TO BELEIVE THAT OBL OF THE AL-QAEDA really did that event of SEPTEMBER 11,2001. WELL United States Military propaganda spin doctors did their jobs.

TO me "nitemere" no matter how how my handle spells which is my old N.S.A. call sign or National Security Agency wetworks call sign because some freak who enlisted me plus got a preeminent seat when The joint United States Congress and Senate gave me a preeminent assignment because I "nitemere" was doing something right for national security of the United States.

Well because of my stalkers that trust that both houses in the United States Capital building deminished plus I walked out after I brought that TOTALITY DISMANTLED U.S. NAVY Tactical Nuclear Weapon in a F-16 Falcon because I was the only military Jet driver that had clearence to cross into the U.S.S.R. during the Cold War which had the effect of the End of the United States propaganda control of the Cold WAR.

SO the control freaks in charge of keeping the population of the UNITED STATES in a controled hive minded state need another event of control and that is the 12 events including SEPTEMBER 11,2001 that I "nitemere" listed in a prior post.

IF you all freaks want to believe what you want than you all are spiritually raping the George Washington Monument along with President of the United States George W. Bush....Jr. who cheated to get his presidential office when cheating was relevant in the state of Florida in which even electronic means were used to falsify the voting results in that state.

#27 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15675 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 01:47 AM

I think you're looking for the word

"taunting"

not

"tauting"

in your signature

unless you feel like hemp or cordon

#28 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 01:57 AM

thanks The Beat for the heads up and I'm sorry for being so rough with the language but these people haven't seen what I've seen and been though the school of hard knocks like I have.

#29 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15675 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 02:01 AM

understood

glad I could help

#30 Belrick

Belrick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 02:17 AM

Im not offering an opinion, just pointing out that its not so far fetched as it may seem.

History teaches us politicians are prepared to sacrifise whatever they feel is neccesary to accomplish there goals.

For example, one of the most devastating raids during the blitz was known prior to its launch by none other than winston churchill. He prefered to let the British air defenses be caught unprepared than to imply to the luftwaffe that there codes had been broken.

554 civilians died as a result.

#31 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15675 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 02:48 AM

many possibilities

it is definitely possible that this is real

#32 grob

grob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4579 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 03:05 AM

Some things which seem strange... They have no clue who the 19 hijackers were.. They have not released the passenger lists with the hijacker names and it seems on some flights there were 7, 5, 4, 3 hijackers. Even the names they did release, after DNA analysis they came up with extra names as if there were hitch hikers on board..

911 commission looking into the phone call from one of the flight attendants talked about having a BOMB on board.. One of the passengers who had his throat slit was a former Elite counter insurgency Israeli SAS kidnapping and assassination officer who was working for Akami (AKAM). Not only did they have a bomb they also had guns and they could go up hand to hand with someone who had real world experience in taking some real bad TRAINED people.

Bush could not have engineered such a complex operation.. Hes just not smart enough. Even Osama could not have engineered such an operation, because they do not know how the US works to plan a co-ordinated attack plan. You need a 1st world country with solid intelligence and know how. Maybe the UK, Germany, France, Russia and countries of those caliber can PLAN something like it but still would have trouble pulling it off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://engforum.prav...?threadid=16268

Bilbo Baggins

Chaim Kupferburg-"Follow the propaganda."
According to the article by Chaim Kupferburg linked here-following the pre-9/11 propaganda and mis-information trail reveals the real perpetrators of 9/11-and the continuing mass-murder that has followed in the ensuing, and long planned, "war on terror" which is really a thinly diguised war of conquest(http://globalresearc...es/CHO312A.html)

And it's certainly no surprize, for it confirms the suspicions of many world-wide. What it shows is that the real perpetrators of 9/11 and everything since are the wealthy elite of the U.S., U.K. and E.U.

But it also reveals something far more sinister and mega-criminal:their motive, which is the imposition of a global totalitarian oligarchy-ultimate fascism! All the indicators point this way-not only 9/11 and their wars of conquest, but also their neo-liberal globalization, "free trade","New World Order". It is the ultimate goal of the Bretton Woods Institutions(IMF/World Bank), the World Trade Organization and their wars of conquest-the entire planet transformed into one great slave-plantation and concentration camp!

ULTIMATE EVIL!

http://globalresearc...es/KUP206A.html

#33 grob

grob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4579 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 03:26 AM

Hey beat I was trying to find an article on overclockers.com, it had to do with heat sinks..

Yea you know those things you use to cool CPU's :D

What I found interesting was, the guy use a sheet of copper cut into many pieces and he wanted to stack em up together.. He was using silver nitrate or something that required 700C to melt to hold them together and in the end had to use an industrial grade acetylene cutting torch for an HOUR to melt the silver nitrate.

but the site keeps on going down..

I thought we could send the guy some tips on using kerosene to do that since it could melt Steel requiring temperatures 3 times as high. :D

Its in (if I can ever find the article I'll post the link)
http://www.overclockers.com

Oh here site is working at last...
http://home.insightb..._to_jarhead.htm

#34 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15675 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 03:36 AM

a lot more than I needed to know about heat sinks,

but it's nice to see that someone has enough time to waste on it.

#35 nitemere

nitemere

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 04:15 AM

GROB I use to be very smart and it showed but recently I feel like I've been forced into a dark black hole smothering me to death slowly.

Now these freaks stalking me are in their combined mind smarter that me with the resources to take out any capital city in this global community so from the burning of Detroit, Michigan to the destruction of the World Trade Center Site plus a Hit at the Pentagon in Washington D.C. USING United States contracted Air Force Drone Technology to take over the flight controls of the Passenger jet airliners while so called Terrorists held everyone at bay with box cutting tools.

#36 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15675 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 05:14 AM

I think we have an idea that Bush is incapable of said idea

He is incapable of any idea

He serves his masters well

The masters decided that 9/11 was happening

and Bush said, "duh, okay!!"

and.................................. ???????????????

#37 grob

grob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4579 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 06:49 AM

Originally posted by The Beat
a lot more than I needed to know about heat sinks,

but it's nice to see that someone has enough time to waste on it.

Hey don't you want to run colder? Russia just sold an aircraft carrier that was totally gutted by fire to India for like 500 mil. They are going to fix it up and use it until like 2025. Many parking lots have heat shields, because fires are common and with so much petrol around, regular brick and mortar buildings would collapse easily. They use heat conduction ducts and steel beams to disperse heats. Just goes to show you, no matter what you are into, you need to study a little bit on heat dissipation. Might also help if you live in real hot weather where you can fry eggs on the ceiling. :D

#38 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15675 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 06:52 AM

Master Heat Sinker

HEAT ON!!! DUDE!!!

#39 Ong'sHat

Ong'sHat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2451 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 01:57 PM

Re Ewing's link above:

http://ny911truth.org/

Hey, great! Brave people holding that banner! Of course even they dare not mention the name of Israel...

Ong

#40 bluedyedshark

bluedyedshark

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 06:40 PM

very good technical analysis.

http://home.comcast....0Forensics.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru