• Please log in to reply
2019 replies to this topic

#61 Fifth

Fifth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 10:39 AM

Oooops, sorry The Beat .......... got your name wrong in the previous post!!

#62 Fifth

Fifth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 11:11 AM

Originally posted by mikimouse
masterfag I look forward to your obit. That's about it. You post lies and crap.:P As usual.

Oh dear, oh dear mikimouse ........ is this the best you can do? Insulting other people because you have no real arguments? If I had the time (or the inclination) I would sit here and quote all of your recent insults to others posters .... but, fortunately, I have neither the time nor the inclination. Shame really, maybe you have something to say but it's hard to tell when you posts one line insults which make no sense (either within the thread or gramatically!

#63 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15675 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 01:54 PM

No worries. My moniker has been deformed in much worse fashion than that, trust me.

You're right that there is indeed a difference between accomplice and co-conspirator, but both are illegal. That, IMHO, is the bottom line in all of this. Whatever their role, many people in this administration are guilty of illegal acts on 9/11 as well as since 9/11.

One should never have to question the integrity, motives and acts of one's own government, yet here we are 2-1/2 years later doing just that. As the link demonstrates time and again, there were omissions, inaction and falsification of information by this administration before, during and after this horrendous event.

How else do you explain that 5 out of the 19 hijackers identified by the FBI, are still alive today? How else do you explain that NOT ONE FIGHTER JET lifted off during this entire event to intercept the hijacked planes? How do you explain the fact that the original hole in the Pentagon was smaller than the size of the jet that supposedly rammed it? How did the lampposts along the boulevard leading to the Pentagon get bent at the exact same time of the attack?

There are a ton of unanswered questions that surround this event. And they're not getting answered by this administration. Even the media is ignoring the mounting concerns, discrepancies and anomalies that exist with regards to 9/11. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and smells like a duck .......................

right??

#64 Fifth

Fifth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 01:59 PM

The Beat .........

I am more with you on this than you could ever know but unfortunately am limited in what I can say. But, keep up the good work my friend, the truth usually outs in the end.

The anomalies will make any sensible person think, unfortunately many people don't think, they just accept what they are 'fed', which leaves a huge gap of 'logical thought' but maybe people don't want to think about things. You get the Administration you deserve, I strongly believe that, if people are happy to stay quiet and follow with blind faith, well then it's not my fault (or anyone elses) if they end up with liars and bigots running the country.) Need I mention the Bush link to the Iran-Contra thing? Presumably not, I'm guessing you will know what I'm on about, if not, pm me and I'd be glad to go into it but not here.

PS I also know a great joke about Mickeymouse but , sadly, that's not suitable for a public forum either! lol

#65 bluedyedshark

bluedyedshark

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 02:08 PM

Some more very very very good analysis and pictures.

http://misternet.org...x_guardian.html

#66 Fifth

Fifth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 02:10 PM

Originally posted by bluedyedshark
Some more very very very good analysis and pictures.

http://misternet.org...x_guardian.html

Bluedyedshark ......... nice link, but think on this, there ARE people around who KNOW the facts and are prepared to say them, give them the chance and they will. Don't flood them with 'say so' and 'hearsay' , like I said to The Beat, the truth will out, but only if circumstances permit.

#67 Fifth

Fifth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 02:16 PM

Incidentally, I live by a very good motto ......... ask the right questions and you will get answers.

It works for me! But then I'm just an old cynic who has worked far too long in a field which annoys the heck out of me but still I carry on in the somewhat insane hope that someone, somewhere will actually want the truth.

anyone here really want the truth?

I wonder ................

#68 bluedyedshark

bluedyedshark

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 02:18 PM

The ONLY people I hear questioning the official version of Sept11th are on the Internet.
Truth will out you say.Maybe in 50 years or so from now.

#69 Fifth

Fifth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 02:20 PM

Bluedyedshark, my friend, please trust me on this (no reason why you should but please do) It's not only on the internet, some people who were 'involved' (and I don't mean admin wise I mean peripherally, armed forces etc) are questioning these things, but mostly too scared to say publicly. Like I said, give a chance open the way for people to feel they can ...........

Maybe you'll get more than you bargained for though.

#70 grob

grob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4579 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 02:29 PM

"The anomalies will make any sensible person think, unfortunately many people don't think, they just accept what they are "

I can accept that.. What I cant accept is them attacking others for saying other wise.

I keep asking these people who do not want to question the official version of things why the FBI never released any footage of any of the surveillance cameras. They had cams all over the place. On the road to the air port, in the parking lot, in the airport lobby, ticketing counter, boarding areas.. Of course it never gets this far..

#71 Fifth

Fifth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 02:31 PM

Originally posted by grob
"The anomalies will make any sensible person think, unfortunately many people don't think, they just accept what they are "

I can accept that.. What I cant accept is them attacking others for saying other wise.

I keep asking these people who do not want to question the official version of things why the FBI never released any footage of any of the surveillance cameras. They had cams all over the place. On the road to the air port, in the parking lot, in the airport lobby, ticketing counter, boarding areas.. Of course it never gets this far..

Grob ........ maybe it's not the FBI you should be questioning ........ what about the DIA (for example) don't you think they might have some interesting footage too? (not to mention the MIA)

C'mon people, ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS

#72 salialioli

salialioli

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 02:58 PM

I understand those Americans who think the idea of 9/11 being a government sponsored attack is sick. It is sick.

Unfortunately it is true.

Don't take anyone's word for it. You have to get informed and start reading, come to your own conclusions on the vast quantity of accumulated evidence that has been gathered by researchers across the globe.

I didn't want to believe it at first either. Though my own experience as an airforce pilot's offspring made it difficult to believe that jets were not scrambled in time on that day. It takes 4-5 minutes to put these guys up in the sky, and that was twenty years ago.

Then we found our own evidence. Have a look. It costs nothing to be informed, just the effort of reading and, in this case, looking carefully.

http://www.amics21.com/911
(about Spanish newspaper La Vanguardia articles published last year)
http://www.amics21.com/911/flight175
a further examination which broaches other aspects of the second plane to hit the WTC on 9/11 2001. If you are an impatient reader go to the conclusions. If you want pictures go to the third page.

We would be delighted to have feedback, here or to our site
salialioli@amics21.com
telling us what you think

We would also be very grateful if you could post this address on other forums as the importance of exposing 9/11 cannot be exaggerated. They are using this to start a Third World War.

#73 masterful

masterful

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 03:14 PM

"If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and smells like a duck..."

I seem to remember quoting this very same cliche awhile back and being called a 'duck' by some Russian madman. Insane that guy was.

I love it Beat, well said. And this:

"You have a different conclusion, obviously, than I do."

Wonderful! It's extremely close to 'agreeing to disagree'. Which I prefer to the recent childish banter we've been embroiled in. I've never asked anyone to like me, and never cared whether they did or not. I've desired only respect, and sometimes that's all I've been willing to give. Fools do things simply to be liked. A truly intelligent individual realizes that respect is a far more precious commodity. (my opinion . . . but one that I believe can be supported by loads empirical evidence.)

Our analytical gifts can be used for much better things than debating grammatical semantics. I believe so at least.

I am reading your link as time permits. I would appreciate if you read mine.

Masterful.

#74 grob

grob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4579 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 03:31 PM

Beat you missed the part about many of them had lived in secure US military bases, Atta their fundamentalist leader had a hooker for a room mate, visited strip clubs across the street and drank. :D

And they learnt how to fly large passenger air planes but had never flown them before and had trouble with flying even small planes and driving a car. :rolleyes:

#75 salialioli

salialioli

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 03:31 PM

DONT WANT ANYONE TO READ THE LAST POST? HEY MASTERFUL?

I understand those Americans who think the idea of 9/11 being a government sponsored attack is sick. It is sick.

Unfortunately it is true.

Don't take anyone's word for it. You have to get informed and start reading, come to your own conclusions on the vast quantity of accumulated evidence that has been gathered by researchers across the globe.

I didn't want to believe it at first either. Though my own experience as an airforce pilot's offspring made it difficult to believe that jets were not scrambled in time on that day. It takes 4-5 minutes to put these guys up in the sky, and that was twenty years ago.

Then we found our own evidence. Have a look. It costs nothing to be informed, just the effort of reading and, in this case, looking carefully.

http://www.amics21.com/911
(about Spanish newspaper La Vanguardia articles published last year)
http://www.amics21.com/911/flight175
a further examination which broaches other aspects of the second plane to hit the WTC on 9/11 2001. If you are an impatient reader go to the conclusions. If you want pictures go to the third page.

We would very much like feedback, here or to our site
salialioli@amics21.com
telling us what you think

#76 masterful

masterful

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 03:36 PM

^ Are you kidding me? ^

What does this have to do with me in any way? Did I say something to you, or about you? Are you expecting your posts to end every thread? Think people aren't capable of scrolling up? Good thing you showed up around here to show us how to use this big scary thing called a Pravda forum.

Get over yourself salialioli, you're not anymore important than the rest of us.

Masterful.

#77 Ong'sHat

Ong'sHat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2451 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 04:04 PM

Masterful wrote:

"This is technical analysis? Not quite. Virtually all of those links lead to page after page of questions..."

--

***Absolutely not. You are totally misrepresenting the rather vast body of documentation regarding the 911 hoax.

I'm not even saying they are bad questions, but they are just questions. Questions don't constitute analysis. You need to realize the difference between fact and speculation. I'm not telling you what to believe, I'm just telling you to at least know WHY you believe something. The possibility that a situation exists, is not proof of that situation.

***No kidding. And the possibility that some guy hiding in a cave in the Himalayan foothills, a long time business partner of the president's family, somehow engineered the whole thing just "because he hates our freedom", might be possible too, if you get into the realm of ultra astronomical odds

Don't hold strong opinions about things that you don't understand. It's a simple concept . . . learn, research, understand, form an opinion.

Masterful.

***I don't want to make the effort, starting anew all over again, to address the details. I have done so already many times here. One could look on the 700+ long thread for instance. There is never any debate from the supporters of the Bush gang, just cursing, spitting, hit and runs, and attempts at mockery (as they are trying to do now on the Ong vs. The Moon People thread on the main forum.

*** Ong/RRBum/Werewolf

#78 Fifth

Fifth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 04:07 PM

Originally posted by Ong'sHat
Masterful wrote:

"This is technical analysis? Not quite. Virtually all of those links lead to page after page of questions..."

--

***Absolutely not. You are totally misrepresenting the rather vast body of documentation regarding the 911 hoax.

I'm not even saying they are bad questions, but they are just questions. Questions don't constitute analysis. You need to realize the difference between fact and speculation. I'm not telling you what to believe, I'm just telling you to at least know WHY you believe something. The possibility that a situation exists, is not proof of that situation.

***No kidding. And the possibility that some guy hiding in a cave in the Himalayan foothills, a long time business partner of the president's family, somehow engineered the whole thing just "because he hates our freedom", might be possible too, if you get into the realm of ultra astronomical odds

Don't hold strong opinions about things that you don't understand. It's a simple concept . . . learn, research, understand, form an opinion.

Masterful.

***I don't want to make the effort, starting anew all over again, to address the details. I have done so already many times here. One could look on the 700+ long thread for instance. There is never any debate from the supporters of the Bush gang, just cursing, spitting, hit and runs, and attempts at mockery (as they are trying to do now on the Ong vs. The Moon People thread on the main forum.

*** Ong/RRBum/Werewolf

Oh well ok, I've worked it out, you're more interested in bickering amongst yourselves than getting at the truth. Shame. You don't see the openings even when they are given to you. You , then, are to blame for what you end up with.

Not for the want of trying.

#79 Ong'sHat

Ong'sHat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2451 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 04:15 PM

"Oh well ok, I've worked it out, you're more interested in bickering amongst yourselves than getting at the truth. Shame. You don't see the openings even when they are given to you. You , then, are to blame for what you end up with.

Not for the want of trying."

---------------------------------------------------------

What is your point?

Ong

#80 Fifth

Fifth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 04:20 PM

My point is that you are talking twaddle , yet when someone offers you a possibility of the truth, you simply ignore it,why is that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru