2019 replies to this topic

#101 Ong'sHat

Ong'sHat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2451 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 02:05 AM

Masterful wrote:

" Ong, save us time and read the timeline. It won't change your conclusion I'm sure, but it will change the process by which you get to it."

---------------------------------

Here is the 911 Timeline link:

http://www.cooperati...line/index.html

It goes into exhausting detail about the countless lies and absurdities that the Bush gang and its controlled media issue forth regarding the 911 cover story.

So then, precisely which part of this will change the process by which i get to my conclusions, whatever that means?

Ong

#102 Ong'sHat

Ong'sHat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2451 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 02:07 AM

Fifth wrote:

" But to be called a 'Bush' supported I find insulting."

---------------

Sorry.

- Ong

#103 Ong'sHat

Ong'sHat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2451 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 02:16 AM

From the webfairy link:

"...one of the most bizarre ironies of all this is that [the five Flight 77] hijackers lived in a motel right outside the gates of the NSA."

They also lived down the block from the Israeli "art student" spies.

"In one case, some Israeli spies lived at 4220 Sheridan Street, only a few hundred feet from where Atta was living at 3389 Sheridan Street. Israeli spies appear to have been close to at least 10 of the 19 9/11 hijackers. [Salon, 5/7/02]"

http://www.unanswere.../AAisraeli.html

Move along, folks, nothing to see here, just Urban Rumors. Move along...

ONG

#104 grob

grob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4579 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 04:54 AM

Originally posted by Ong'sHat
Re The Beat's comments above.

Yes, this also the very first time that i have heard someone say that they actually saw the plane clearly strike the Pentagon. I would like it if you could explain in detail exactly what you saw. This would be an important documentation.

Meanwhile, here are some exceedingly interesting photographs of the Pentagon scene taken right after 9/11:

http://www.asile.org.../erreurs_en.htm

http://thewebfairy.c...n/flight77.html

Where is the Boeing? Where is the jumbo jet sized damage? They said that the jet bounced off the lawn, but the lawn appears intact.

The very same British-Australian firm that was used to clear away the debris (evidence) at OK City and the WTC was also used here.

And here are some very interesting quotes by some witnesses:

[I]"Velasquez says the gas station's security cameras are close enough to the Pentagon to have recorded the moment of impact. "I've never seen what the pictures looked like," he said. "The FBI was here within minutes and took the film."

"I was convinced it was a missile. It came in so fast it sounded nothing like an airplane."

"There was no huge explosion, no huge rumbling on ground, it just went -pfff.-"

On Sept. 10, a group of top Pentagon officials suddenly canceled travel plans for the next morning, apparently because of security concerns.

[I]

ONG

There were more than 5 cams that filmed the approach, all off the said the FBI took the tape. Why did the pentagon release some weird extremely slow motion pic of the event? 7 frames was it??

But it shows a loud fireball explosion in that.

Remember condi called her mentor in SF and told him not to fly that day too.

"Please explain this, "Was the real pilot that drunk before he took off?""

Hes talking about the big extra fuel cans or what ever that were strapped onto the plane that hit the WTC. You can clearly see it. Also the webfairy has some flash video on the plane hitting the WTC and it took like seconds before it exploded. Like it did not explode on impact but had to travel through the building. I can understand that, it might have exploded when it hit the steel beams.. but the video of it hitting the building was interesting. Like it disappears into the building.. Nothing concrete I can find just analomies.

http://engforum.prav...?threadid=61376

#105 grob

grob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4579 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 05:04 AM

Ong'sHat the names of the Arabs are not on the list because they were removed on purpose. Now whatreallyhappened did try to recreate the passenger list.. According to them the number of hijackers and passengers were 3,4,5,7 and not 4-5-5-5. Now how they got bombs and guns on board is a mystery. There is no way some Arab can take out Israeli special forces guy. And how did they know he was Israeli special forces assassin?
Which would be even more incredible than they planned all this form caves in Afghanistan. The guy worked for AKAM, I used to own their stock at the time. Rense also had the article by the same guy.. But I cant find the link.

#106 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15675 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 05:32 AM

Yes, there appears to be an object directly below the wings of the jet, but I like multiple sources. And up to now, it's been the same frames with the same pictures. There should be at least several different angles and many witnesses to it. WHERE ARE THEY??

Why is it that every time a story starts about the Pentagon, it is "removed" from the journalistic agendas likkety split??

#107 Miss Astrojet

Miss Astrojet

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4456 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 06:06 AM

If Bush had been a Democrat you wouldn't hear any of these conspiracy theories. It's all Bush bashing. Crazy freaks need to get a haircut, get a job, drink a six pack, and watch something informative on TV like the Batchelorette.

#108 Miss Astrojet

Miss Astrojet

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4456 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 06:08 AM

Oh yeah one more thing all 9/11 conspiracy theorists wouldn't know a 767 from a Cessna i.e they don't know a thing about commercial aviation.

#109 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15675 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 06:12 AM

I'll bite.

I worked for Swissair for four years on the tarmac of Cointrin.

If you are the hotshot you claim, you know exactly which town and which country I'm talking about.

Do ya?????

#110 Miss Astrojet

Miss Astrojet

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4456 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 06:32 AM

Geneva. BTW it was a pity Swissair went bust, they were my favorite carrier.

#111 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15675 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 06:36 AM

Switzerland does nothing haphazardly

They were the best, or they were not

and the "nots" won

#112 Miss Astrojet

Miss Astrojet

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4456 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 06:38 AM

Well I hope the new Swiss makes it. I can't understand why the Swiss government allowed Swissair to go bust.

#113 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15675 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 06:48 AM

Your questions betray you.

The government was a small partner in the scheme of things.

ON purpose.

Few people know that.

You weren't supposed to be one of them.

You obviously know a lot more than what you are saying.

#114 grob

grob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4579 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 07:14 AM

Originally posted by Miss Astrojet
Oh yeah one more thing all 9/11 conspiracy theorists wouldn't know a 767 from a Cessna i.e they don't know a thing about commercial aviation.

But some guys who live in cafes in afghanistan does.. :rolleyes:

#115 bluedyedshark

bluedyedshark

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 07:39 AM

Hey ignore miss astojet you guys!she is very attractive going by the pic,,just another DUMB BLONDE!anyway listen here are some questions for Bush.

http://www.fromthewi..._questions.html

#116 ganapati

ganapati

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10170 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 08:02 AM

Originally posted by bluedyedshark
...just another DUMB BLONDE!...

You are doing youself a disservice by such remarks bluedyedshark ! Name-calling and labelling doesn't help the search for truth!

#117 bluedyedshark

bluedyedshark

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 08:12 AM

neither does pointless chitter chatter!stick to the thread theme.Did Bush and co engineer Sept11th or not.Stay focused people.Do not let the mind wander into dead end distractions.

http://www.fromthewi..._questions.html

Before an audience of the American people, the Commission must ask President Bush in sworn testimony, the following questions:

1. As Commander-in-Chief on the morning of 9/11, why didn

#118 DrJJArville

DrJJArville

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 10:06 AM

Isn't it funny that we have pictures for Mohammed Atta at Wal-Mart and at a bank's ATM but not one pic showing him actually going thru security at Logan Airport to board United flight # 11 ..
http://www.fbi.gov/p...100401picts.htm

Weird huh ..

#119 salialioli

salialioli

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 11:00 AM

Originally posted by Miss Astrojet

Dear Miss Astrojet,

You work in civil aviation I take it. Would you mind having a look at

http://www.amics21.com/911/flight175
most important page:
http://www.amics21.c...t175/third.html

and give us your considered opinion on why this plane was allowed to take off with these things stuck to the bottom of the fuselage? Or is it normal for civilian aviation pilots to be ratassed from the night before and not have a quick look at their aircraft before take off?

Thanks very much.

#120 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15675 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 02:20 PM

Some very good posts, all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru