• Please log in to reply
2019 replies to this topic

#121 Ong'sHat

Ong'sHat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2451 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 02:49 PM

ACD and Masterful: Please reply to yesterday's queries. Thank you.

Ong

#122 Ong'sHat

Ong'sHat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2451 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 03:19 PM

Dr J wrote:

"Isn't it funny that we have pictures for Mohammed Atta at Wal-Mart and at a bank's ATM but not one pic showing him actually going thru security at Logan Airport to board United flight # 11 ..
http://www.fbi.gov/p...100401picts.htm

Weird huh .."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was videoed by the numerous video cameras at airports on 9/11/01. But there are no videos of their so-called "Islamaniac hijackers".

"Evidence linking these Israelis to 9-11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information."

Ong

#123 acdbrn666

acdbrn666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8254 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 03:26 PM

Which inquiry?

#124 bluedyedshark

bluedyedshark

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 03:34 PM

Another VERY VERY GOOD timeline.

http://www.911timeline.net/

lets go people.Expose the lies!lets the rub their noses in the BIG LIE

#125 Ong'sHat

Ong'sHat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2451 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 03:43 PM

ACD - This inquiry:

Originally posted by Ong'sHat
Re The Beat's comments above.

Yes, this also the very first time that i have heard someone say that they actually saw the plane clearly strike the Pentagon. I would like it if you could explain in detail exactly what you saw. This would be an important documentation.

Meanwhile, here are some exceedingly interesting photographs of the Pentagon scene taken right after 9/11:

http://www.asile.org.../erreurs_en.htm

http://thewebfairy.c...n/flight77.html

Where is the Boeing? Where is the jumbo jet sized damage? They said that the jet bounced off the lawn, but the lawn appears intact.

The very same British-Australian firm that was used to clear away the debris (evidence) at OK City and teh WTC was also used here.

And here are some very interesting quotes by some witnesses:

[I]"Velasquez says the gas station's security cameras are close enough to the Pentagon to have recorded the moment of impact. "I've never seen what the pictures looked like," he said. "The FBI was here within minutes and took the film."

"I was convinced it was a missile. It came in so fast it sounded nothing like an airplane."

"There was no huge explosion, no huge rumbling on ground, it just went -pfff.-"

On Sept. 10, a group of top Pentagon officials suddenly canceled travel plans for the next morning, apparently because of security concerns.

[I]

ONG

- Ong

#126 bluedyedshark

bluedyedshark

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 03:47 PM

What Would You Do?

"What would you do if you -
Knew all of the things we know -
Would you stand up for truth -
Or would you turn away too? -
And then what if you saw -
All of the things that's wrong -
Would you stand tall and strong? -
Or would you turn and walk away -

"I see a message from the government, like every day -
I watch it, and listen, and call 'em all suckas
They warnin' me about Osama or
Picture me buyin' this scam I said "never"
You in tune to a Hard Truth soldier spittin'
I stay committed gives a **** to die or lose commission - EndWar.net
It's all a part of fightin' devil state mind control
And all about the battle for your body mind and soul
And now I'm hopin' you don't close ya mind - so they shape ya
Don't forget they made us slaves, gave us AIDS and raped us
Another Bush season mean another war for profit - GeorgeWalkerBush.net
All in secret so the public never think to stop it
The Illuminati triple 6 all connected
Stolen votes they control the race and take elections -
It's the Skull and Bones Freemason kill committee
See the Dragon gettin' shittier in every city"

"Now ask yourself who's the people with the most to gain (Bush) -
'fore 911 mother****as couldn't stand his name (Bush)
Now even brothas waivin' flags like they lost they mind -
Everybody got opinions but don't know the time -
'Cause Amerikkka's been took - it's plain to see -
The oldest trick in the book is make an enemy
Of phony evil now the government can do its dirt
And take away ya freedom lock and load, beat and search -
Ain't nothin' changed but more colored people locked in prison
These pigs still beat us but it seem we forgettin'
But I remember 'fore September how these devils do it -
**** Giuliani ask Diallo how he doin' -
We in the streets holla 'jail to the thief' follow
**** wavin' flags bring these dragons to they knees
Oil blood money makes these killers ride cold
Suspicious suicides people dyin' never told
It's all a part of playin' God so ya think we need 'em
While 'Bin Ashcroft' take away ya rights to freedom
Bear witness to the sickness of these dictators -
Hope you understand the time brother cause it's major"

Would you stand up f

"So now you askin why my records always come the same -
Keep it real, ain't no fillers, mother**** a blingin' -
Mine eyes seen the gory of the coming of the beast
So every story every word I'm sayin' '**** Peace'
See you could witness the Illuminati body count
Don't be surprised these is devils that I'm talkin' bout -
You think a couple thousand lives mean shit to killers? -
I swear to God we the ones - ain't no villans [sic] -
Or any other word they think to demonize a country -
Ain't no terror threat unless approval ratings slumpin' -
So I'ma say it for the record we the ones that planned it -
Ain't no other country took a part or had they hand in -
It's all a way to keep ya scary so you think you need'em -
Praisin' Bush while that killer take away ya freedom -
How many of us got discovered but ignore the symptoms?
Brothas talkin' loud but ain't nobody sayin' shit' -
And with the 4th Amendment gone eyes are on the 1st
That's why I'm spittin' cyanide each and every verse -
I see the Carlyle group and Harris Bank Accounts
I see 'em plead the 5th each and every session now
And while Reichstag burns I see the public buy it -
I see the profilin see the media's compliance
War is good for business see the vicious make a savior -
Hope you understand the time brother cause its major" -
Knew all of the things we know - AttackOnAmerica.net
And then what if you saw - September112001.net
All of the things that's wrong - UnitedStatesGovernment.net
Would you stand tall and strong?
Or would you turn and walk away" - StandDown.net

http://www.911timeline.net/

#127 masterful

masterful

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 04:32 PM

Answers to the now infamous 'Hunt the Boeing':
http://paulboutin.we....com/2002/03/14

Here is the account by a particularly confused individual who has a conspiracy theory, that the creation of the 'no plane' conspiracy theory, is a government conspiracy created to discredit conspiracy theorists. Whew . . . follow that? Trust me, it was as hard to type as it is to read. No science here, mostly just a conspiracy theorist playing 'c.y.a.' if you ask me . . . lucky him though, he gets to be at least partially correct this time. (btw, this website is a common source for you conspiracy theorists . . . remember that . . . your source)
http://www.whatreall...m/hunthoax.html
Only, as much as I would like to back this author, he's obviously insane. The 'Hunt the Boeing' site is hosted by Voltaire Networks, whose webmaster is Raphael Meyssan. The author of the page is his father Thierry Meyssan, who also wrote a book on the subject . . . these facts are easily verifiable, this isn't rocket science, and yet WRH doesn't know this? GREAT! They are of course both left-wing extremists, and have no ties to the US government at all. I guess the republican president has it all figured . . . they will 'poison the well' by passing stories through their enemies to the mainstream. lol . . .

Good 'ole snopes. Always rely on them to provide an objective opinion:
http://www.snopes.co...rs/pentagon.htm

A bit about it from an old favorite:
http://urbanlegends..../blflight77.htm

Come on people, this is horseshit. It's always been horseshit, and it always will be horseshit. A plane hit the pentagon. There was one plane, and it was flown by a group of Muslim extremists. How they came to be in that situation, I don't yet feel educated enough to say . . . but to believe anything else is ludicrous.

Masterful.

#128 Ong'sHat

Ong'sHat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2451 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 04:51 PM

Come on people, this is horseshit. It's always been horseshit, and it always will be horseshit. A plane hit the pentagon. There was one plane, and it was flown by a group of Muslim extremists. How they came to be in that situation, I don't yet feel educated enough to say . . . but to believe anything else is ludicrous.

Masterful.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As always, name calling, cursing and spitting, and avoiding all the issues.

Yes, I know that Mike Rivero thinks that the Pentagon plane issue is a red herring. I would just like to hear some explanations for this too. But again there are none. Like, why did the FBI immediately confiscate all the videos? How did the "muslim" hijackers who couldn't fly fly the plane in amazing below tree top level turns that far exceeded its g-force governor.

*I am still waiting for you to give me the exact locations in the Timeline link that you said SUPPORTS the Bush gang's version of the 911 attacks!*

"...it was flown by a group of Muslim extremists. "

Endless bulls hit from the bulls hitters. They totally ignore anything you have to say. They totally ignore everything except the talking heads on their tv sets. They live in their fantasy world of Evil Arabs and Weapons of Mass Destruction and heroic Presidents.

Ong

#129 Ong'sHat

Ong'sHat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2451 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 04:53 PM

ACD -

Still waiting.

- Ong

#130 Ong'sHat

Ong'sHat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2451 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 04:54 PM

Parallel thread:

http://engforum.prav...7494#post657494

- Ong

#131 acdbrn666

acdbrn666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8254 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 04:55 PM

Again, which request?

#132 masterful

masterful

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 05:24 PM

Ong, I'm beginning to suspect two possibilities:

1) Either you are completely insane, and cannot remember from one moment to the next what is said, even though it's typed out right in front of you.

or

2) You don't read what I type in response to your questions, and simply post the same things over and over again to be contrary.

Let's take your last post a piece at a time, and any of you out there who are actually GETTING this, feel free to chime in at any time:

"As always, name calling, cursing and spitting, and avoiding all the issues."

I didn't call anyone a name anywhere in my post. What name did I call someone, and who did I call the name? I also didn't avoid the issues you raised. In fact, I posted MULTIPLE links to sites that address your issues head on. Click the link Ong . . . read the sites.

"Like, why did the FBI immediately confiscate all the videos? How did the "muslim" hijackers who couldn't fly fly the plane in amazing below tree top level turns that far exceeded its g-force governor."

First of all, I don't care what Mike Rivero thinks is a red herring, there is FAR TOO MUCH EVIDENCE proving that a plane hit the pentagon, and FAR TOO LITTLE EVIDENCE to the contrary. The only 'evidence' contrary to a plane hitting the Pentagon is badly formed questions, based on unfactual information. The sites I provided for you EASILY debunk the ridiculous information passed off as fact in the ridiculous theories, and provide EASILY verifiable proof that they were incorrect to begin with. I don't know that the FBI confiscated all the videos to begin with, it seems a little absurd to think that there were multiple video cameras running on the Pentagon that day, and the FBI took their tapes away. If people at the scene were video-taping the damage, it is most likely that the tapes would be taken to assess the information on them. In any case, you're talking about something that you can't prove is even true. Even if it were true, that ALONE is not enough to discredit the EXTRAORDINARY amount of evidence that a plane DID HIT THE PENTAGON. I've already addressed the ridiculousness of your belief that these Muslim extremists couldn't fly a plane. Ong . . . I realize this appears to be hard for you to understand, but they COULD FLY A PLANE! These people have been taking flight lessons at various schools in Illinois, Oklahoma, Florida, Arizona, etc for YEARS. They had their own AIRLINE in Afghanistan (Yes, Ariana Airlines). Some of them may not have been full-blown pilots, capable of safe takeoff and landing . . . but they didn't need to be, they were steering a plane, and crash-landing. Many of them had years of experience in classes, simulators, and even practical experience flying to drugs and money in Afghanistan. These aren't theories Ong, these are facts. They have been confirmed true by left and right alike. The groups of people you love, and the groups of people you hate have verified that this is in fact . . . TRUTH. That being said, this plane was flown badly. They struck the ground before hitting the Pentagon, not because they wanted to make a bank shot, but because they weren't in complete control of the plane . . . does any of this mean anything to you? This isn't rocket science.

"I am still waiting for you to give me the exact locations in the Timeline link that you said SUPPORTS the Bush gang's version of the 911 attacks!"

I have never said that the timeline supports the Bush gang's version of the 911 attacks Ong. For about the 230492834 time, I DIDN'T SAY THIS. I DIDN'T IMPLY IT AND I DON'T BELIEVE IT. What the facts in the timeline DO prove however, is that Muslim extremists, Osama Bin Laden's crew, Al Qaeda or whatever you want to call them, were directly responsible for flying the planes that crashed around the US on September 11th. Whether they were supported in this endeavor by people within the US government . . . I DON'T KNOW, but Bush didn't fly these planes Ong. Canadians didn't fly these planes. Irishmen didn't fly these planes. Americans didnt fly these planes. JEWS didn't fly these planes. They were flown by middle eastern Muslim extremists, and if you believe differently, you are simply mistaken. Not because I think you are, and not because I want you to be . . . but because, in reality . . . you are. You're not asking me to prove anything to you in this timeline, you're asking me to give you an exact place to go read something easy and simple, so you don't have to spend the hours it would take to actually read and digest that timeline. Do the work Ong, or keep your mouth shut. You can't take bits and pieces and assemble a case . . . or an opinion worth having.

"Endless bulls hit from the bulls hitters. They totally ignore anything you have to say. They totally ignore everything except the talking heads on their tv sets"

Climb down off your high horse for a moment, and pay attention to what's being said. I haven't ignored you in ANY WAY. I have met you face-to-face on everything you've asked. I have commented on everything you've asked me to comment on. I have debated every issue you've brought up. Your accusation about the 'talking heads on the tv sets' is hilarious, considering the fact that the basis of your arguments originated with a radio personality. Do you think the radio is providing better information than the tv? Ong, I watch TV about 5 hours a week total, if that. When I do, it's usually the history channel, the discovery channel, or OETA . . . and the occasional Frasier/Cheers episode. My information isn't being fed to me by my local news anchor. I'm sorry that you don't seem to be reading the things that I post, but at this point, you are simply making yourself out to be blind to the information put in front of you.

Masterful.

#133 bluedyedshark

bluedyedshark

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 05:54 PM

who were the passengers on the hijacked aircraft??many of them had people on board who worked in the aviation industry,,this is significant,,,check this out and rember that the aircraft were relatively empty,,,check these names out for yourselves.

GLOBAL HAWK!!??

FLIGHT 77

Dong Lee---Boeing Corp
Rubin Ornedo---Boeing Corp
Chandller Keller---Boeing Corp
Robert R Ploger---Lockheed Martin
William E Caswell---U.S Navy
Bryan Jack---- Defense Dept
Stanley Hall----Raytheon Co
------------------------------------

FLIGHT 11

Peter Alan Gray---Raytheon Corp
David Kovdein----Raytheon Corp
Kenneth Waldie---Raytheon Corp
Charles E Jones---BAE Systems

-----------------------------------------

FLIGHT 93

Edward P Felt---BEA Systems
Donald F Greene---Safe Flight
Instrument Systems

Teledyne Ryan Aeronautical is the prime contractor for the Global Hawk. Raytheon E-Systems is developing the advanced sensor payload. The ground mission control segment is being developed by Hughes Aircraft, and the communications system is being developed by Lockheed Martin Communications Systems.

Is all this coincidence that so many of the passengers were working for companies with defense,flight and weapons interests??

#134 Ong'sHat

Ong'sHat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2451 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 06:00 PM

Blue eyed shark - Another thing is those 911 flights were prime time flights that were normally jammed up, but on 911 they were strangley empty. And some of them appear on no schedule! (See the beginning of the other thread for info on this).

Ong

#135 Ong'sHat

Ong'sHat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2451 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 06:01 PM

response to masterful:

Ong, I'm beginning to suspect two possibilities:

1) Either you are completely insane, and cannot remember from one moment to the next what is said, even though it's typed out right in front of you.

or

2) You don't read what I type in response to your questions, and simply post the same things over and over again to be contrary.

Let's take your last post a piece at a time, and any of you out there who are actually GETTING this, feel free to chime in at any time:

"As always, name calling, cursing and spitting, and avoiding all the issues."

I didn't call anyone a name anywhere in my post.

Name calling: "...this is horseshit. It's always been horseshit, and it always will be horseshit."

What name did I call someone, and who did I call the name? I also didn't avoid the issues you raised. In fact, I posted MULTIPLE links to sites that address your issues head on. Click the link Ong . . . read the sites.

"Like, why did the FBI immediately confiscate all the videos? How did the "muslim" hijackers who couldn't fly fly the plane in amazing below tree top level turns that far exceeded its g-force governor."

First of all, I don't care what Mike Rivero thinks is a red herring, there is FAR TOO MUCH EVIDENCE proving that a plane hit the pentagon,

Idiot child: You don't even know what words mean, you just know what you're supposed to believe in. Mike Rivero believes that a jumbo jet DID hit the Pent.!

and FAR TOO LITTLE EVIDENCE to the contrary. The only 'evidence' contrary to a plane hitting the Pentagon is badly formed questions, based on unfactual information. The sites I provided for you

You are such a fool that you post random websites that you googled up and you never even looked at them and don't even know what they are about. For instance, you posted the Timeline website to "prove" that Bush & Co. were telling the truth!!! Then you posted the Rivero (WRH) website, and then you said that you don't care what Rivero believes in!

EASILY debunk the ridiculous information passed off as fact in the ridiculous theories,

More stupid name calling.

and provide EASILY verifiable proof that they were incorrect to begin with.
I don't know that the FBI confiscated all the videos to begin with,

Jerk! You don't know because you never read anything I said, or looked at any links I posted, OR ANY LINKS THAT YOU YOURSELF POSTED!

it seems a little absurd to think that there were multiple video cameras running on the Pentagon that day, and the FBI took their tapes away.

read the god damn news stories, you moron!

If people at the scene were video-taping the damage, it is most likely that the tapes would be taken to assess the information on them. In any case, you're talking about something that you can't prove is even true. Even if it were true, that ALONE is not enough to discredit the EXTRAORDINARY amount of evidence that a plane DID HIT THE PENTAGON.

Like what?

I've already addressed the ridiculousness of your belief that these Muslim extremists couldn't fly a plane. Ong . . . I realize this appears to be hard for you to understand, but they COULD FLY A PLANE! These people have been taking flight lessons at various schools in Chicago, Oklahoma, Florida, Arizona, etc for Y

Again, he - like a typical shill - ignores absolutely everything you tell him, ignores all evidence, everything, just goes on his merry way.

They had their own AIRLINE in Afghanistan (Yes, Ariana Airlines).

WHO had their own airline? Who? If someone had their own airline in Af., then why were they futzing around in a USA CIA-connected airline school unsuccessfully trying to learn how to fly a single engine Cessna and telling the flight instructor that they weren't interested in learning how to land or take off?

They may not have been full-blown pilots, capable of safe takeoff and landing . . . but they didn't need to be, they were steering a plane, and crash-landing. Many of them had years of experience in classes, simulators, and even practical experience flying to drugs and money in Afghanistan. These aren't theories Ong, these are facts.

Links to your "facts"? evidence for your "facts"? No one else asserts these "facts" of yours. "Flying to drugs and money" yer a ss! They couldn't even drive a car, according to their US flight instructor.

They have been confirmed true by left and right alike.

More of the same BS that they always do - "Your arguments have been proved false, mine have been confirmed by left and right alike", same ol BS.

The groups of people you love, and the groups of people you hate have verified that this is in fact . . . TRUTH. That being said, this plane was flown badly. They struck the ground before hitting the Pentagon,

Really? Like where? They say that the plane bounced off the Pent. lawn, but the lawn is clearly pristine in the photos.

ot because they wanted to make a bank shot, but because they weren't in complete control of the plane . . . does any of this mean anything to you? This isn't rocket science.

"I am still waiting for you to give me the exact locations in the Timeline link that you said SUPPORTS the Bush gang's version of the 911 attacks!"

I have never said that the timeline supports the Bush gang's version of the 911 attacks Ong. For about the 230492834 time, I DIDN'T SAY THIS. I DIDN'T IMPLY IT AND I DON'T BELIEVE IT. What the facts in the timeline DO prove however, is that Muslim extremists, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda were directly responsible for flying the planes that crashed around the US on September 11th.

I repeat: EXACTLY WHERE on the Timeline link does it prove that!?

Whether they were supported in this endeavor by people within the US government . . . I DON'T KNOW, but Bush didn't fly these planes Ong. Canadians didn't fly these planes. Irishmen didn't fly these planes. Americans didnt fly these planes. JEWS didn't fly these planes. They were flown by middle eastern Muslim extremists, and if you believe differently, you are simply mistaken. Not because I think you are, and not because I want you to be . . . but because, in reality . . . you are. You're not asking me to prove anything to you in this timeline, you're asking me to give you an exact place to go read something easy and simple, so you don't have to spend the hours it would take to actually read and digest that timeline. Do the work Ong, or keep your mouth shut. You can't take bits and pieces and assemble a case . . . or an opinion worth having.

"Endless bulls hit from the bulls hitters. They totally ignore anything you have to say. They totally ignore everything except the talking heads on their tv sets"

Climb down off your high horse for a moment, and pay attention to what's being said.

I am paying very close attention to what you are saying - unlike you who ignores everything that I am saying, except for filtering out a random word or two.

I haven't ignored you in ANY WAY. I have met you face-to-face on everything you've asked. I have commented on everything you've asked me to comment on.

What a lot of BS. The only way you comment on any of the lies of 911 is to say that "they have been proven untrue" or somesuch nonsense.

I have debated every issue you've brought up. Your accusation about the 'talking heads on the tv sets' is hilarious, considering the fact that the basis of your arguments originated with a radio personality. Do you think the radio is providing better information than the tv?

Who knows what he is going on about now?

Ong, I watch TV about 5 hours a week total, if that. When I do, it's usually the history channel, the discovery channel, or OETA . . . and the occasional Frasier/Cheers episode. My information isn't being fed to me by my local news anchor. I'm sorry that you don't seem to be reading the things that I post, but at this point, you are simply making yourself out to be blind to the information put in front of you.

Masterful.

Yo, BS artist - who warned all the Israelis and the Israeli companies and the Mossad film crew and Larry Silverstein and family at the WTC on 911, Osama Bin fuc kin' Ladin?

Ong

#136 acdbrn666

acdbrn666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8254 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 06:02 PM

bluedyedshark,

Have to disagree with your terminology here,

" Is all this coincidence that so many of the passengers were working for companies with defense,flight and weapons interests??"

You've named thirteen people out of 261. I would not phrase that "so many".

AA Fl 77 64 killed
UA Fl 93 40 killed
AA FL 11 92 killed
UA FL 175 65 killed.

#137 Ong'sHat

Ong'sHat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2451 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 06:07 PM

Originally posted by acdbrn666
Again, which request?

Your eye-witness description of exactly what you saw on 911.

Ong

#138 acdbrn666

acdbrn666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8254 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 06:16 PM

Hey Ong,

I told you already what question do you have? This is a very poular thread.

#139 DrJJArville

DrJJArville

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 06:24 PM

TAMPA - The twin-engine Lear jet streaked into the afternoon sky, leaving Tampa behind but revealing a glimpse of international intrigue in the aftermath of terrorist attacks on America.
The federal government says the flight never took place.

But the two armed bodyguards hired to chaperon their clients out of the state recall the 100-minute trip Sept. 13 quite vividly.

In the end, the son of a Saudi Arabian prince who is the nation's defense minister and the son of a Saudi army commander made it to Kentucky for a waiting 747 and a trip to their homeland.

The hastily arranged flight out of Raytheon Airport Services, a private hangar on the outskirts of Tampa International Airport, was anything but ordinary. It lifted off the tarmac at a time when every private plane in the nation was grounded due to safety concerns after the Sept. 11 attacks.

Local and federal authorities will say little about the flight.

``It's not in our logs ... it didn't occur,'' said Chris White, spokesman for the Federal Aviation Administration's regional office in Atlanta.
For private investigators Dan Grossi and Manuel Perez, the bodyguards on the Lear, it was a trip they can't forget.
A Special Situation Grossi said Tampa police intelligence detectives called him about 11 a.m. Sept. 13, needing help with a special situation: They had been watching three young Saudi men - at least one a student at the University of Tampa - at their south Tampa apartment, and the trio was scared and wanted to go home.
Jim Harf, director of UT's international programs, confirmed one of them is the son of Prince Sultan, the defense minister.
University spokesman Grant Donaldson refused to provide details. Perez said he understood the men arrived in Tampa three weeks earlier to receive tutoring in English.
The Tampa detectives guarding the men were ordered to stay in Tampa by Police Chief Bennie Holder, so Grossi was offered the job of escorting the trio to Lexington, Ky., where the prince's relatives were buying race horses.
Lexington police Lt. Mark Barnard confirmed a Saudi relative had asked for help in getting protection for the men in Tampa. Two off-duty detectives were assigned. Tampa police records list Sultan bin Fahad as the one requesting the security detail.
But Tampa's official assistance ended at Raytheon's airport terminal.

MORE..
http://web.archive.o...GA3F78EFSC.html

Speaking of Raytheon ..

Two of its employees : Homer Hutchinson III ,a retired Marine from Pensacola and Marshall Herr ,a retired Navy man were mysteriously killed on 5/8/2002 together with Ambarak S. Alghamdi ,a Royal Saudi Air Force major while on a routine training mission after two planes suddenly disappeared from radar ..the two planes involved were T-39 Sabreliners based out of Pensacola Naval Air Station ..
http://www.sptimes.c...for_jets_.shtml
Were they about to "spill the beans" and had to be terminated with a mid-air collision that looked like an accident?

P.S.
* Raytheon is a principle supplier of Global Hawk software technology to the USAF ..that software can control a plane from the ground directing it anywhere it wants
http://www.airforce-...rojects/global/

in March 2001 , an unmanned plane took off from California and landed safely in Australia with that technology:
http://www.abc.net.au/pm/s282013.htm

* The Saudi major who died on 5/8/2002 was related to two of the alleged 9/11 hijackers :Saeed Alghamdi & Ahmed Alghamdi who both once listed their addresses on their Florida driver's license as " 10 Radford Blvd " which is a roadway inside the Pensacola Naval Air Station where residences for foreign military flight trainees are located

WAAAAAY too many coincidences!!

#140 bluedyedshark

bluedyedshark

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 06:27 PM

flight 77.64 passenger were on board and 10% of those worked in,,,,

Dong Lee---Boeing Corp
Rubin Ornedo---Boeing Corp
Chandller Keller---Boeing Corp
Robert R Ploger---Lockheed Martin