and that my opinion have nothing against Jews or others, so don't pray so hard

I agree with all my heart :clap::happy:

#3082 lecarre

lecarre

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1146 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 04:35 PM

I don't care about other slavs, for me They can pray even to sh!t, I care only about my nation

If you care only about your nation, bring back your ancient pagan religion.
Since the economy will continue deteriorating for the foreseeable future, this might be an interesting project for you to pursue.

#3083 Shakaras

Shakaras

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10361 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 04:41 PM

If you care only about your nation, bring back your ancient pagan religion.
Since the economy will continue deteriorating for the foreseeable future, this might be an interesting project for you to pursue.

what economical problems?? lecarre economical problems were when you live, in USA, not in Poland.
Religion was only ideology, fact Poland was catholic, and that is for 1000years, Ja nie cofnę kijem Wisły:lol: and I know that very well.
But that not change fact, that true polish religion were Trzygł?w, Świętowid & co. not fetish at cross

#3084 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 04:45 PM

The little pagan is certainly politically correct. He fears no one, except those who he perceives to hold all power. He bends over backwards not to give offense to them. How typical. How obsequious.

The religion of old gods was practiced by all Slavs, before there were Poles,Russians or Czechs. The little pagan has no problem insulting slavdom or denying that Poland has any slavic roots. Personally, I rather admire the ancient practices of Slavs, their worship of nature and so on. But when you say fetish of the cross, some might point to human sacrifice that was very common among all pagans.

You are one very confused and groveling pagan wannabe.:rolleyes:

Poland has Slavic roots and probably the oldest one, indicates it the Polish language. :ghug::victree:

#3085 lecarre

lecarre

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1146 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:05 PM

what economical problems?? lecarre economical problems were when you live, in USA, not in Poland.
Religion was only ideology, fact Poland was catholic, and that is for 1000years, Ja nie cofnę kijem Wisły:lol: and I know that very well.
But that not change fact, that true polish religion were Trzygł?w, Świętowid & co. not fetish at cross

The whole world economy is undergoing a great transformation, a great re-alignment. All capitalist economies, including Poland's, are affected. What Tusk is telling you about Poland weathering the crisis very well - is just wishful thinking. It's just to keep people calm for the time being. Good luck.

Yes, our economy is in the toilet. We have never experienced such massive job losses in our recent history. The question is when will the economy turn around? Who - which of the world's economies - will lead the world out of this crisis?

As I said, I never liked the way Christianity was imposed on Poland. I too regard it as something foreign. But there were some positive outcomes that
came out of it in the long run. There are a lot of negative aspects as well.
Especially with the abuses of religion for political reasons. On days like today,
I prefer to focus on the positive.

#3086 Jelena

Jelena

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3442 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:07 PM

I don't care about other slavs, for me They can pray even to sh!t, I care only about my nation
and I can't be pagan, because I don't believe in any gods, religion was only ideology

I didn't expect anything else from you :rolleyes:!!!

#3087 Shakaras

Shakaras

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10361 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:08 PM

The whole world economy is undergoing a great transformation, a great re-alignment. All capitalist economies, including Poland's, are affected. What Tusk is telling you about Poland weathering the crisis very well - is just wishful thinking. It's just to keep people calm for the time being. Good luck.

Yes, our economy is in the toilet. We have never experienced such massive job losses in our recent history. The question is when will the economy turn around? Who - which of the world's economies - will lead the world out of this crisis?

As I said, I never liked the way Christianity was imposed on Poland. I too regard it as something foreign. But there were some positive outcomes that
came out of it in the long run. There are a lot of negative aspects as well.
Especially with the abuses of religion for political reasons. On days like today,
I prefer to focus on the positive.

but one countries have ill economical system, other just feel economical problems of world economy :D
Poland take that christianity only to avoid germanic agresion

#3088 lecarre

lecarre

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1146 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:15 PM

but one countries have ill economical system, other just feel economical problems of world economy :D
Poland take that christianity only to avoid germanic agresion

I think that everybody will suffer.
Even the countries that were doing everything right. It's not fair, but that's the way things are.
You are right about the year 966. We need to remember how political all these crusades really are.

#3089 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:15 PM

[QUOTE=lecarre; There are a lot of negative aspects as well.
I prefer to focus on the positive.[/QUOTE]
Smingus- Dyngus custom was brought from India and it is nice, but I am against globalization,EU :jab::wonder: it is nothing good for Poland:fight:

#3090 lecarre

lecarre

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1146 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:20 PM

Smingus- Dyngus custom was brought from India and it is nice, but I am against globalization,EU :jab::wonder: it is nothing good for Poland:fight:

Globalization was very profitable for the global financial elites.
For most countries, even for the US, it is a disaster.

#3091 Shakaras

Shakaras

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10361 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:26 PM

Smingus Dingus was very cool :D

#3092 Rasanin

Rasanin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 02:41 AM

Here is simple maths for Slavic drunks and wife-beaters:

Losers + Losers DOES NOT EQUAL "Good", the result is in fact "2x LOSERS".

Besides you slavs would be quick to get on each others throats because you have that "macho" tribalism deeply engraved in your DNA.

In your dreams big ears, in your dreams even moajority Poles would not hit on Russia!:Putin:

#3093 Rasanin

Rasanin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 02:45 AM

Poland has Slavic roots and probably the oldest one, indicates it the Polish language. :ghug::victree:

Oldest slavic language is cinsidered to be Serbian or Czekh or so they say

#3094 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 06:38 PM

Oldest slavic language is cinsidered to be Serbian or Czekh or so they say

to rasanin ::::::::::::::::::::::

????? how do you measure the age of a language ?????

? what would be the point at which a language begins ?

?would it be when there is a literary form, or some time before that?

would there be a time when one ancient language splits and becomes two? if that ancient language had no written form, how do we know when it becomes split. ?what is the differance between a language and a dialect?

we must first discuss and agree on all of these questions; and then we may answer them.

vlad

#3095 Rasanin

Rasanin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 07:06 PM

to rasanin ::::::::::::::::::::::

????? how do you measure the age of a language ?????

? what would be the point at which a language begins ?

?would it be when there is a literary form, or some time before that?

would there be a time when one ancient language splits and becomes two? if that ancient language had no written form, how do we know when it becomes split. ?what is the differance between a language and a dialect?

we must first discuss and agree on all of these questions; and then we may answer them.

vlad

You measure language by the oldest known relative to that language for instance Etruscian language (Rashani) was decyfered by Prof. Dr S Bilbija a Serb from the chicago University he cracked the etruscian language using serbian language and the cyrillic script. He found a out two very interesting facts- first name of Rome was in fact Gorchin and that the Etruscians pre- roman inhabitants known as people of the book were a proto-slavic/slavic race.

Also a Professor from CZ had decyferd the Hittite language using the czekh/Slav language. Hittites ruled lower Egypt

Written form always exists somewhere fro example one of the oldest written cyrillic type scripts is actually found in Serbia approx 11,000 years old

language is exact manner of communicating dialect is a phonetic deviation from the original said word or words which does not have to mean much. For instance I can understand more Russian language then i can Southern Serbian.

Bulgarians use Serbian language but with a very strong dialect, as you might know the Bulgarians known as Blagar were a Tatr tribe that mixed with Slavic serbs in what is today Bulgaria as such mongolic peoples they could not have a slavic language without using Serbian

#3096 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 08:13 PM

to rasanin :::::::::::::::
hvala za brzoj vidpovid.

?do you correspond with < SLOVIO@yahoogroups.com > ?

your reply includes such total surprises that i must comment within your text. my replies are [[here]]

You measure language by the oldest known relative to that language
[[ ?how do you measure the age of that relative. i agree that the system of measurement is almost arbitrary; however the system must be an accepted by all of those who use it. that is all that i said. ]]

for instance Etruscian language (Rashani)
[[ ? are you calling the etruscian language "rashani" ? ]]

for instance rashani was decyfered by Prof. Dr S Bilbija a Serb from the chicago University he cracked the etruscian language using serbian language and the cyrillic script.
[[ this sounds both possible and impossible. certainly etruscan may have been similar to modern serbian. (however i was always under the impression that etruscan was somehow related to the finno-ugrian group. and however again; my previous impression could certainly be very wrong. ?who really knows?) but the cyrillic script is related to both 'ancient glagolithica' and greek. the letters of the etruscan alphabet were clearly derived from very early mycenean greek. i do not see how the cyrillic script could be involved with etruscan. ]]

He found a out two very interesting facts- first name of Rome was in fact Gorchin and that the Etruscians pre-roman inhabitants known as people of the book were a proto-slavic/slavic race.
[[ ?what is the significance of the name "gorchin"? ?who ever called the etruscans "people of the book"? to which book is prof. bilbija refering? and the big question ?do you differentiate between "proto-slavic" and "slavic"?
?how would you differentiate between slavic and proto-slavic? ?do you understand that the two may not exist at the same time? ?do you really understand the work of prof. bilbija?]]

Also a Professor from CZ had decyferd the Hittite language using the czekh/Slav language. Hittites ruled lower Egypt
[[ i find this information to be both incomplete and not totaly related to etruscans. there is already too much information which is incomplete; so much that it is not possible to add more.]]

Written form always exists somewhere fro example one of the oldest written cyrillic type scripts is actually found in Serbia approx 11,000 years old
[[ cyrillic was invented only after the establishment of the byzantin church in the balkans. perhaps around 450 CE, but 11,000 years would be 8991 BC and an impossible claim. glagolithica could have existed in 9000 BC, yes. but cyrillica, NO.]]

language is exact manner of communicating dialect is a phonetic deviation from the original said word or words which does not have to mean much. For instance I can understand more Russian language then i can Southern Serbian.
[[ i can almost agree with that. ]]

Bulgarians use Serbian language but with a very strong dialect, as you might know the Bulgarians known as Blagar were a Tatr tribe that mixed with Slavic serbs in what is today Bulgaria as such mongolic peoples they could not have a slavic language without using Serbian
[[ again i can almost agree with that. ]]

please do continue this discussion.

? does your professor mention any mythology about twins and the start of a new city ?

vladimr

#3097 Rasanin

Rasanin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 10:10 PM

Please take your time and look at this spot. These Heroes deserve to be noticed please read their names and ages they truley brake my heart which goes out to their mothers and fathers as the least we can do is remember them. These names are not only Russian but are now Serbian to.

Spokoj dushama i vechni mir to all my Russian brothers and sister who so easily gave their lives for me and Serbia. We owe you big time Russia thank you, we will not let you down.

#3098 HunAvar

HunAvar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3273 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:46 PM

You measure language by the oldest known relative to that language for instance Etruscian language (Rashani) was decyfered by Prof. Dr S Bilbija a Serb from the chicago University he cracked the etruscian language using serbian language and the cyrillic script. He found a out two very interesting facts- first name of Rome was in fact Gorchin and that the Etruscians pre- roman inhabitants known as people of the book were a proto-slavic/slavic race.

Total nonsense. The Etruscan language needs no "cracking". It's a quite well known and understood language; no "deciphering" is necessary. Its best experts are all Italian. NONE of them agree to this; it's dismissed as a Serbian crackpot nationalist nonsense.

#3099 Rasanin

Rasanin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:08 PM

:Putin:

An interesting scene had arisen a few days ago at the Serbian-Russian basketball finals in the Univerziada or university sports championships. 20,000 fans were present with no trace of hooligans, right wing activists or any other types of racist groups that propagate backward ideas but only 20,000 young volunteers, students, youth and true sports lovers.

It was heavenly to hear trembling cheers through-out the whole of the match from Serbs shouting

#3100 Why_Me

Why_Me

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1125 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:17 PM

http://www.deremilit...les/novikou.htm

" The terms "Rus'", "Kyivan Rus'", "Ruthenia" and "Ruthenian" as opposed to "Russia" and "Russian" are used to distinguish between the early mediaeval state with the centres in Kyiv and Novgorod and the independent duchies it disintegrated into on one hand, and the later state with the centre in Moscow on the other. The latter could be considered a distant descendant of the former yet the two are not identical. The confusion with the names is often purposefully used by Russian nationalists to lay claims on all political and spiritual heritage of Kyivan Rus'. "

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru