#3101 historyman

historyman

Registered Restricted

• Registered Restricted
  • PipPipPip
  • 3914 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:18 PM

http://www.deremilit...les/novikou.htm

" The terms "Rus'", "Kyivan Rus'", "Ruthenia" and "Ruthenian" as opposed to "Russia" and "Russian" are used to distinguish between the early mediaeval state with the centres in Kyiv and Novgorod and the independent duchies it disintegrated into on one hand, and the later state with the centre in Moscow on the other. The latter could be considered a distant descendant of the former yet the two are not identical. The confusion with the names is often purposefully used by Russian nationalists to lay claims on all political and spiritual heritage of Kyivan Rus'. "

Keep eating your "freedom fries" :lafn:

#3102 Rasanin

Rasanin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:40 PM

Oscar-winning actor Karl Malden dead at 97

01. jul 2009. u 18.04LOS ANGELES - Karl Malden, the Academy Award-winning actor whose intelligent characterizations on stage and screen made him a star despite his plain looks, died Wednesday, his family said. He was 97.

Malden died of natural causes surrounded by his family at his Brentwood home, they told the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences. He served as the academy's president from 1989-92.

While he tackled a variety of characters over the years, he was often seen in working-class garb or military uniform. His authenticity in grittier roles came naturally: He was the son of a Czech mother and a Serbian father, and worked for a time in the steel mills of Gary, Indiana, after dropping out of college.

Malden said he got his celebrated bulbous nose when he broke it a couple of times playing basketball or football, joking that he was

#3103 Rasanin

Rasanin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:57 PM

Kada je ponoc stari sat objavio,
Digao sam casu i svima nazdravio.
Pozeleo nam zdravlje i veselje,
I da Bog nam ispuni sve zelje:

u Pristini Dragacevska truba,
Ameriku da pokori Kuba,
da Evropu gazi korak ruski,
svi Englezi da govore srpski,
da se Papa sa tri prsti krsti,
sve dok PUTIN gasa im ne pusti,
Beli orao da ravije krila,
Crna Gora da otera Mila.

Neka jece zvona starostavna –
SrećNA NOVA PRAVOSLAVNA

#3104 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 03:16 PM

Ja ne razumem zasto Sloveni uvek probaju da nekako se uvale u Zapadne zajednice. Sloveni imaju svoju kulturu, svoje sirovine, svoj divan narod, i jos uvek Hrvati, Srbi, Sloveni, Bosanci, Crnogorci, uvek gledaju na Zapad, a Amerika i Nemacka ne bi dali kruhu hleba da spasavaju Slovene!

#3105 DrugZulu

DrugZulu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4682 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 05:54 PM

Ja ne razumem zasto Sloveni uvek probaju da nekako se uvale u Zapadne zajednice. Sloveni imaju svoju kulturu, svoje sirovine, svoj divan narod, i jos uvek Hrvati, Srbi, Sloveni, Bosanci, Crnogorci, uvek gledaju na Zapad, a Amerika i Nemacka ne bi dali kruhu hleba da spasavaju Slovene!

Druze, takvi su zato sto su slabi.

#3106 Shakaras

Shakaras

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10361 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:14 PM

In your dreams big ears, in your dreams even moajority Poles would not hit on Russia!:Putin:

are you sure?? :scrollhah:lafn:

I can say that you are wrong. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2020 Pravda.Ru